Potentially the Start

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
McRex
Trainable

Re: Potentially the Start

Unread post by McRex » Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:28 am

I wonder whats going on there right now..

KevDi69
Experienced

Unread post by KevDi69 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:36 am

She may be home by now but she was clearly having a good stay over. Isn’t the stay over protocol to wake up, fuck, have some breakfast, then one last romp before going home.
Your Cuckoldress wife is amazing. in the short span of 2 1/2 months she’s gone from interest to fall on cuckoldry. She masterfully ratcheted up your cuckolding through incremental but quick steps:
Express interest
Establish conditions
Notify friends and by extension their husbands
Arrange a date
Cage you
Date with kiss
Date with play
Date to cuckold you
Date with overnight stay
So what’s coming up next? Will it be an entire weekend? Will it be Thanksgiving dinner with him and his family? Will it be going to company holiday parties as his date? Will it be overnight stays in your house? There’s so much more to come And she is clearly driving the train. Enjoy.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:59 am

KevDi69 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:36 am
She may be home by now but she was clearly having a good stay over. Isn’t the stay over protocol to wake up, fuck, have some breakfast, then one last romp before going home.
Your Cuckoldress wife is amazing. in the short span of 2 1/2 months she’s gone from interest to fall on cuckoldry. She masterfully ratcheted up your cuckolding through incremental but quick steps:
Express interest
Establish conditions
Notify friends and by extension their husbands
Arrange a date
Cage you
Date with kiss
Date with play
Date to cuckold you
Date with overnight stay
So what’s coming up next? Will it be an entire weekend? Will it be Thanksgiving dinner with him and his family? Will it be going to company holiday parties as his date? Will it be overnight stays in your house? There’s so much more to come And she is clearly driving the train. Enjoy.
I'm finding similar circumstance that are uncanny. However, my turnaround took 9 months. A week ago she went out on a date for dinner only. It turned out that the weather was horrible and that she had no transportation, so he invited her to stay at his place. He only had one place to sleep, his bed, so they shared a bed. She said that he groped her tits and kissed her while in bed. He wanted to have sex, but she said she wasn't ready yet. Well last Wednesday they make plans for a date but this time planned time staying overnight at his place...sex included. She had the best of times with him. There was a noticeable difference in her personality!! She was so enthusiastic about life in general instead of her usual normal or lethargic self. They hit it off so well that they decided to get together this weekend. Also Fidel, her FB, said he might be getting a friend to come over and spend some three way time with her. Not only that, but she will be staying both Saturday night and Sunday night!! It's so crazy and wild for things to go so quickly once she decided she wanted to give it a try. That first date she was to only "try it out" and see if she liked it. Well, she liked it so much she's now attempting whole weekends and possibly a three way. She said that if the three way goes well that she might even look into doing a gang bang...that last bit totally blew my mind!! When I was revealing my fantasy of her being a hotwife, she shared a fantasy of having a gang bang, including the possibility of anal which she's never done before. Uh oh...i wrote me a novel! Thank you so much for letting us know about all this! I really appreciate it!

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:41 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:59 am
When I was revealing my fantasy of her being a hotwife, she shared a fantasy of having a gang bang, including the possibility of anal which she's never done before.
Would the gangbang be her first experience with anal? Or would she practice ahead of time? And with whom?

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:53 am

airhorn wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:41 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:59 am
When I was revealing my fantasy of her being a hotwife, she shared a fantasy of having a gang bang, including the possibility of anal which she's never done before.
Would the gangbang be her first experience with anal? Or would she practice ahead of time? And with whom?
She is potentially going to try a dp depended on whether Fidel (FWB) can find a friend. But if not she's said she'd like to give it a try. She asked if it can be done multiple times and I told her yes, so it's at least a thought in her mind to give it a try. If she does a gang bang I definitely would love to have someone record at least part of it as I'm just so curious to see how happy she is doing it.

Luvhotwives95
Prepubescent

Unread post by Luvhotwives95 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:06 am

Hey guys lets not sidetrack deepdownwanabee's awesome thread.

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:24 am

Hey Deep,

Hope all went well with the sleep over. I would have had to take Tylenol PMs and pass out to get through the night.

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:33 am

Well no surprise but that was a very tough night. She was true to her word, she never got home until after breakfast. It was very strange not having her next to me when I woke up. Only when I checked my phone I did see I had a message sent just before midnight. A picture of her in the bathroom I guess, topless and her key very visible. "Good night. Love you" was the accompanying words. She knew that would send a jolt and it did.

When she arrived I had coffee waiting and she appreciated that, adding "cuck, we will talk tonight". And then she went about her business of the day.

So last night came and she was lying in bed when I arrived. She took me into bed and wrapped her arms around me in a manner that felt like consolation was going to be needed.

"I'm not going to lie, that was an unreal evening. The nervousness of the first night was gone so things just flowed. I think I' had 6 orgasms since I let here, and he had three." The image of that went through my head. "But that is not what I wanted to talk to you about." I braced myself.

"He asked me a question that took me by surprise a little but I understood it. And told me not to answer it yet until he gave me a few of the expected things that would go with it. "He asked me to be his girlfriend". A jolt ran through me and she sensed it as she hugged me a little tighter. "Don't worry, I was not expecting that either, but then he began to list a few things I had to hear before I answered". He proceeded to tell her that if she agreed, it wouldn't just be Sat night dates. There would be mid-week meetings. He would want her to go with him to various social events (work, other couples). They would not hide in seclusion as to this point all of their dinners were in out of the way, quiet, dark restaurants. And that they would be faithful to each other. He acknowledged my presence in this, and that there is a physical connection between us as husband wife (or in this case hotwife and cuck), but he insisted I would not be able to penetrate her. She told me all this very calmly and carefully, her arms around me a pulling tighter when she felt I needed it. I braced for whatever was next.

"I had to think about things as well. I had to think back to our arrangement, that if I was to do this it was by my rules, and that I had your support. But the one line I remembered most of all was you agreeing to 'So you are going to be a cuck with possibly everything that could go with it. And by everything, I mean anything'. I remember uttering those exact words". I remembered them too.

"Which means I could end up having a boyfriend. So with that in mind, I said yes. I said I would be his girlfriend." Her arms tightened again as I knew this had just crossed a line I sure was not expecting.

That part hit me. My wife had agreed to be someone's girlfriend, and with it enter into a somewhat exclusivity arrangement with him. And I had agreed to support her in whatever direction this went. That part was not lost on me, I had myself to really look at for why this had happened. Yet she seemed pleased, happy. She sure didn't seem nervous about telling me she agreed to his question. She said it rather calmly and confidently and I knew I had to keep my promise.

vicouple
Virgin

Unread post by vicouple » Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:09 am

I hope that there are more conversations going on then just the ones shared here. I feel worried for you.

David52
Trainable

Unread post by David52 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:40 am

How did the conversation go? Were you unlocked? I feel anxious and can't imagine how you feel!

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:46 am

Wow. What does that mean about your chastity situation. Did she release you or are you now locked indefinitely? I guess there is always a date now so you will be locked.

KevDi69
Experienced

Unread post by KevDi69 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:29 am

DAMN! Quicker than I predicted. I feel for you. Please keep us posted and let us know how you are feeling and handling ever.

FFDriver
Experienced

Unread post by FFDriver » Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:11 pm

Well, I can’t say I didn’t expect this, but maybe not so soon? On the other hand, it fits the natural progression. A key point I keep seeing; her position of being a ‘one-man-woman,’ and needing to feel something for her mate besides a roll in the hay. She doesn’t love him, but neither could she simply jump in bed with him.

You could stir the pot and raise hell, but I don’t see that happening. You are too much of a man to do anything like that to the woman you love. Of course, you see him as a challenge, and any/all time they spend together creates anxiety and everything else on your part. I think, way down deep, you want her to experience every pleasure imaginable, even if you’re not the one providing that pleasure.

Behind door number one: if you create problems, demand an end to it, and etcetera, everyone loses. Besides breaking your promise to her, the best way to get someone to do something is tell them they absolutely MAY NOT do it. It’s a lose-lose situation. To repeat myself, I see you as too much of a man to do that. So with that said, let’s look at….

Door number two: I won’t recite her rules; you’re quite aware of them, and the fact you agreed to whatever she wanted. ‘Swallow the bitter pill and go all in.’

First, when she comes home from work tonight (or tomorrow night if you don’t have the time tonight after reading this). I would have dinner ready for her and a bottle wine chilled. (If she drinks white wine, put the glass in the freezer. Red, open the bottle and let it breathe). If she’s a ‘flower person,’ get her a bouquet. Scented candles, get her a couple of her favorites, and light one ahead of time so the fragrance and effervescence is present when she comes home. (Anything else… well you know what she likes).

I’d greet her with a hug and sensuous (but not sexual) kiss, along with assurances of your love for her. Tell her you want to talk after eating, and leave her waiting to hear what you have to say (just as she does to you… not describing her date until later).

After dining and after y’all have settled in a comfortable place. (I’m speaking in the sense I wore your shoes. Adapt what I’m saying to fit your personal situation and conditions). I would start out by saying we’ve arrived where we are because of my urging you forward. You set your rules and I agreed to them; especially… “You are going to be a cuck with everything that could go with it, and emphasized Everything could be Anything.”

Next, while I would admit it was going to be damn hard on me, with her love and support, I was ready to continue wherever this ends up. I would add, while I disagreed with his demand for her being exclusive, I would agree to it if it’s HER request. (In other words, you’re doing this for her, not him). If SHE wants to be exclusive, then I’ll reluctantly agree to it.

Going forward, since she’s started… and is slowly ramping up the FLR aspect… you don’t have a lot to say. I would reassure her you’re ready to ride this out, and that you’ll need her support going forward.

I’m not you, buddy. I’ve never met you or your wife, so all I can do is describe how I’d handle the situation if it were me, based upon what you’ve written.

Yours is a most interesting experience. Keep us in the loop and lean on us for support…………

Xmatty1
Trainable

Unread post by Xmatty1 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:26 pm

I too would like to know if you heard exactly what you wife and friends were laughing about.
I think you might be due for in for some more humiliation. I think she will use it to make you submit to her desires. She seems to be using FLR to get what she wants.

I look forward to hearing what happens.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:48 pm

What expectations did she have for him to agree to before she said yes?
I would hope that she made sure that both of your interests were covered and inserted some special requirements of her own before agreeing. It was a negotiation after all 😉

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:53 pm

All I'll say is I'm not sharing every word that is discussed between my wife and I. Is this a situation that is outside the norm? Fuck yes. But it is our bed, I seem to have made it and I am in it, so just roll with that. No need for questioning the mental safety of it all.

gesdell
Pervert

Unread post by gesdell » Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:55 pm

This should be an interesting journey for both of you. Please keep us posted, it may help with the loneliness when she is with him.

Blakey71
Prepubescent

Unread post by Blakey71 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:57 pm

Been watching this thread for a while...I honestly hope you're happy but it's concerning from the outside... every other thread I read says it's about communication and establishing boundaries...you've given her carte blanche and within 3 weeks been effectively replaced sexually...was this exactly what you had in mind when this started or are you just taking whatevers thrown at you because you'd support her regardless? I honestly mean no offence but it looks like a lousy deal from this end

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:58 pm

Welcome to the forum Blakey71.

Blakey71
Prepubescent

Unread post by Blakey71 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:12 pm

Thanks hopefully I haven't ruffled any feathers with my first post :|

Gearup
Trainable

Unread post by Gearup » Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:16 am

From my perspective, I think your wife sandbagged you. She went from a committed spouse with a decent "vanilla sex life" to cucking, caging and kicking you out of her sex life in 2 1/2 months! 2 nights of fucking and you're out! that is an incredible transformation for anyone, particularly someone as sweet and classy as you described your wife. a couple hotwife dates with a guy who fucks her better than you and she is ready to become exclusive with him? You may have initiated the idea but it looks like she has been looking for a way out of your relationship for a while. I'd circle the wagons and start draining the bank accounts - she's three steps ahead of you in this game.

safira

Unread post by safira » Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:30 am

I’m sorry, DDW, I’m starting to agree with some of these commentators who are sounding the alarm. From the outside, taking into account our very limited view and understanding of your situation, the trajectory would seem to indicate that you’re on your way to being served the papers.
Do y’all have children?
I hope for the best for you. Stand up for yourself.

lovethis
Experienced

Unread post by lovethis » Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:00 am

Yep she is 3 steps ahead of you. She knows you and knows your limits. She will use your words against you now to get what she wants and frankly she already has. Some heavy shit has already been decided by her with no consultation with you. Looks like you have no choice now the consequences are against you so as you say, you will just have to roll with it and get used to not waking up next to your wife. I hope this is what you want and you still get sexual fulfillment from being denied and cucked.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:49 am

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:53 pm
All I'll say is I'm not sharing every word that is discussed between my wife and I. Is this a situation that is outside the norm? Fuck yes. But it is our bed, I seem to have made it and I am in it, so just roll with that. No need for questioning the mental safety of it all.
And you shouldn't have to share everything with us. Afterall this is your tale to tell and you should be able to tell it any way that you see fit. I totally applaud your decision not to tell all.

As for what happened...WOW! That must be a shocker. I don't know what it would feel like to have a guy say he's exclusive with my sweetie. The only experience that I've had is for my sweeties bull to be going out with other women along with my sweetie. It's nice that our bull admits it, but that is the only experience I've had so far.

kinkydetroit
Experienced

Unread post by kinkydetroit » Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:08 pm

DDW, some folks have come up with some real doom and gloom thoughts. I really love your story, been there and wish it was me at the moment, but I am wondering if she is just testing you.

All I have to go by is what you have posted so I could be way off base, but I wonder if the BF is real. While I have no doubt that what you are relating is what you are dealing with, but I wonder if her trysts are just evenings/overnights with her girl friends.

As others have mentioned the timeline from vanilla to full on seems far too short. Early on there was some female input from 2upintheUP that lead me to thinking...
"She is doing what many women who are considering this do. She is researching the options. She is attempting to figure out if YOU will be able to handle the reality of this. And she is deciding if she can view herself as a non-monogamous hotwife instead if a monogamous married woman."

In a couple of posts you mentioned some scenes at your home when her girl friends were over. While you were not privy to their conversations you seemed to have suspected that she was sharing her plans with them.

Testing type scenes do happen. Just a few posts from yours is college cuck and his thread titled, "Cuckold fantasies realized … sort of". Over the last few pages he has been relating how he recently learned that his fiance embellished some details related to recent meetups just to see his reaction.

Has she sent you pictures of the two of them together? I know you described a pic of her topless in a bathroom but it was just her.

Anyway, I could not help myself after reading some of the doom and gloom posts. I love you journey, but it does seem to have transpired on an exceedingly short timeline. I would like to think there just be a positive alternative to the gloom and doom observations. I look forward to reading your future reports of scenes where they invite you to participate/watch/listen etc.