Potentially the Start

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
frb
Trainable

Re: Potentially the Start

Unread post by frb » Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:43 pm

Well for my part ddw I've got no doom or gloom here and I'm not going to be picky about what you're willing to share. Even when you only sketch outlines they're hot af. I'm confident your wife has a boyfriend, I can't wait to hear what they do next and how you feel about it.

Your wife is a quick study. Clearly she was born for this. She seems to know exactly how far and how fast to push things. And she's obviously having a ball. I'm loving your story and I just hope you keep us posted as best you can.

Gearup
Trainable

Unread post by Gearup » Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:55 pm

Thx Kinkydetroit, you gave me a new perespective - you might be right - the new guy could be pure fiction. I hope that is true for DDW's sake - the latest twist really had me feeling sorry for him and knotts in my stomach. I've been living for his sexy saturday cuckings the past few weeks

She is still sandbagging him, but perhaps with a better intent - teach him a lesson he'll never forget. keeping my fingers crossed

_xavier_
Virgin

Unread post by _xavier_ » Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:18 pm

I have always been bothered by naysayers who start imposing their own limits on cucks who are clearly deep in their own story and loving it. So it's with plenty of reluctance that I say this now.

I was excited for your progress right away and even a couple of pages ago. It the speed that she's moved at is like a Tesla jumping off the line in Ludicrous mode. In 2 months since starting the journey, she has gone on 3(?) dates and agreed to be an exclusive gf to this guy. And she didn't feel like she should take his question home and speak with you first before making a decision like that?

"Her rules" - fine. But the couples who seem like they do well with this fetish generally show a great deal of consideration for their spouse when taking a next step like that one, especially so early/fast, even if there's a strong element of FLR involved.

She seems to be either testing you, or purposefully ignoring how you might feel. That's insanely hot as a fantasy, but in reality, both people need to evolve during this process and it seems like she's embracing things a little too fast for both of you to do that without a lot of risk.

I'd advise you to slow things down a little. Sure, tell her you acknowledge that you and she are headed for that eventuality and you want her to explore everything she feels, but that for the good of your marriage and partnership, that you should do so with a measured and deliberative approach. She could just as easily commit to becoming his gf and decide to cut you off from sex in 4-5 more dates' time, The fact he's in such a rush is a little disconcerting, and her lack of even thinking twice about it feels reckless.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:39 am

frb wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:43 pm
Well for my part ddw I've got no doom or gloom here and I'm not going to be picky about what you're willing to share. Even when you only sketch outlines they're hot af. I'm confident your wife has a boyfriend, I can't wait to hear what they do next and how you feel about it.

Your wife is a quick study. Clearly she was born for this. She seems to know exactly how far and how fast to push things. And she's obviously having a ball. I'm loving your story and I just hope you keep us posted as best you can.
I so have to agree with you. I hope that everything works out as planned!

grnlght
Experienced

Unread post by grnlght » Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:15 am

It is hump day, wonder if that is literal for her tonight.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:20 am

grnlght wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:15 am
It is hump day, wonder if that is literal for her tonight.
Not that I know of unless my sweetie's getting some on the side! lol ;)

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:08 am

Hey Deep?

Did you get a chance to be let out of your chastity device or have you been wearing since early last week? How is everything going? Any more visits from her friend?

Wishing you best of luck!

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:53 pm

Well, I don't need the doom and gloom to be honest. The whole situation is unique to say the least and certainly bounces between the ears but my wife is not leaving me, nor is she intending to. I made this bed and here I am. So, if you don't like reading what is happening, then either don't read it or don't comment. Neither myself nor my wife realized there was a timeline for everything.

Have I been uncaged yet? No. And I'm not in a position to say anything as I agreed to support her in whatever facet she chooses.

I have zero doubt that this fellow is real. None at all, certainly not any made up dates while out with her friends. She's never been one to stretch the truth, so I sure don't see her starting now.

Last night we had another chat in bed. And the part I noticed the most is just how calmy she spoke of all this, like it was normal or to be expected. "We are going out Saturday night which I am sure isn't surprise. However, I will ask you to buy my lingerie for me but there is a catch". Fuck, I knew this would happen. "The catch is this will be something you will never get to experience on me, it is for my boyfriend only to enjoy. And if I think you chose well, then I will release you for a little while. If I don't think it is hot enough, then, well you will stay caged a little longer. Sound like a good deal?" I had to say yes. "And there is one other item I will need. He asked me if I would consider wearing the key on an anklet instead of my necklace. It seemed like a good idea, so I would like you to get me an anklet for Saturday".

She seemed to be getting into this, while balancing the effect it could have on me. She always hugged me as she told me details that could hit me. "Oh, and in keeping with all honesty as I promised, we had this conversation while at lunch today. We had lunch just as a couple would normally do. It was nice". I did not respond to that as she rolled over in bed and squeezed me tight.
Last edited by Deepdownwannabe on Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vicouple
Virgin

Unread post by vicouple » Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:58 pm

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:53 pm
Well, I don't need the doom and gloom to be honest. The whole situation is unique to say the least and certainly bounces between the ears but my wife is not leaving me, nor is she intending to. I made this bed and here I am. So, if you don't like reading what is happening, then either don't read it or don't comment.
Enjoy the ride and have fun1 Not meaning to have any doom and gloom, just hope it is ok for you!!!

grnlght
Experienced

Unread post by grnlght » Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:01 pm

:o
Last edited by grnlght on Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:52 pm

Does your wife share or exhibit or leave any evidence of her times with her lover?
Cream pies,
Cum residue on body,
Hickies or love bites,
The smell or taste of latex on her body, in her pussy,
Cum stains on her clothes or panties?

I find it curious if she doesn’t. I don’t want to rain on anyone’s parade, and I certainly don’t doubt Deepdown’s account of his conversations with his wife, her actions, or anything else he describes,
HOWEVER,
there was a thread on here awhile ago about how a wife played like she was meeting and fucking another man and having a relationship with one. Even going so far I believe as to have a burner phone to simulate texts between her and her lover. After some time she came clean to her husband that it was all a charade, made up, make believe to make her husband happy and to gauge his reaction.
Does anyone else find it curious there are no descriptions of the wife sharing any proof of her lover.
It would be easy to get dressed up and enjoy an evening dinner out with her girlfriends. The same girlfriends who come over and are in on the act. And who doesn’t like an overnight in a hotel away from home. Perhaps out with those same friends. Taking in dinner and a show, or out for cocktails. Is this what she is doing on these dates and overnights?
I’m not saying his story isn’t true. I’m sure his wife is doing all these things to him. However after doing her research on the hotwife lifestyle, she seems to be remarkably hitting every mark to turn on a cuckold and up his angst. Studying the psychological effects of hotwifing and the most common actions that turn a cuckold on. And moving all so quickly.
I’m just throwing this out there.

safira

Unread post by safira » Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:30 pm

i’m sold. i’m in. this is hot.

Gearup
Trainable

Unread post by Gearup » Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:59 pm

At this point, many of us have expressed our doubts because the story seems to be too perfect and DDW has told us to stop questioning or move on. I'm one of them. But I realize I joined OHW to be AROUSED AND ENTERTAINED not cucked. DDW's story has been all that - super arousing and entertaining. I truly love the angst and suspense. I know I would not stand to be treated like DDW, but he seems to be enjoying himself - so go ahead, I hope you get whatever you are looking for. I'm a big fan of you and your thread - pursue your dream. I plan to stop questioning things and just enjoy the story and root for you.

In many ways, you described your wife (pre awakening) as I see my wife - beautiful with class and grace. I, on the other hand, am a typical horny male - sex crazed 24/7. I doubt my ultra vanilla wife will ever understand or explore this sexy lifestyle but the fantasy of that happening is a big turn on. I wish I was the boyfriend in this story or a bull with a huge cock - they seem to have all the fun.

Gearup

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:30 am

I think Mundyman said it.

frb
Trainable

Unread post by frb » Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:37 am

Another excellent update ddw. Thanks so much for the news. I have several questions for you but you know the drill: don't want to answer? That's your call.

The lingerie you've described your wife owning and wearing on her dates--garters, a corset--honestly it's hard for me to picture anything much hotter than all that. Do you have any idea what you're going to look for that will top what she already has? Personally I love the shelf bra look but I have no idea if that works for her. I'm not sure where you go from here without delving into what she would consider trashy.

Is there anything intimate that your wife and her boyfriend have done that you and she have never done, or that made you especially jealous or aroused? Has she hinted about anything specific like that in the future?

When she talks about her dates with you, what aspects does she focus on? How she felt emotionally or what they did physically? She seems to know exactly how to press your buttons so I'm curious which ones those are.

Thanks again for sharing your wonderful journey.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:53 am

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:53 pm
Well, I don't need the doom and gloom to be honest. The whole situation is unique to say the least and certainly bounces between the ears but my wife is not leaving me, nor is she intending to. I made this bed and here I am. So, if you don't like reading what is happening, then either don't read it or don't comment. Neither myself nor my wife realized there was a timeline for everything.

Have I been uncaged yet? No. And I'm not in a position to say anything as I agreed to support her in whatever facet she chooses.

I have zero doubt that this fellow is real. None at all, certainly not any made up dates while out with her friends. She's never been one to stretch the truth, so I sure don't see her starting now.

Last night we had another chat in bed. And the part I noticed the most is just how calmy she spoke of all this, like it was normal or to be expected. "We are going out Saturday night which I am sure isn't surprise. However, I will ask you to buy my lingerie for me but there is a catch". Fuck, I knew this would happen. "The catch is this will be something you will never get to experience on me, it is for my boyfriend only to enjoy. And if I think you chose well, then I will release you for a little while. If I don't think it is hot enough, then, well you will stay caged a little longer. Sound like a good deal?" I had to say yes. "And there is one other item I will need. He asked me if I would consider wearing the key on an anklet instead of my necklace. It seemed like a good idea, so I would like you to get me an anklet for Saturday".

She seemed to be getting into this, while balancing the effect it could have on me. She always hugged me as she told me details that could hit me. "Oh, and in keeping with all honesty as I promised, we had this conversation while at lunch today. We had lunch just as a couple would normally do. It was nice". I did not respond to that as she rolled over in bed and squeezed me tight.
It's always wonderful to hear what's happening with you and yours!

FFDriver
Experienced

Unread post by FFDriver » Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:10 am

DDW... GOOD FOR YOU!! Tell the doomsdayers to pound sand and don't even bother to read their posts. Unfortunately, I'm not aware of a way to block or eliminate them, so just skip over their posts. You have a lot of followers here - myself included, who make suggestions, but take what I/we say with the proverbial grain of sand.

I, for one, believe your story. Even if I didn't, it's an interesting, informative post that I enjoy reading.

The speed of her progression appears fast, but then... we don't know your wife. You've explained her back story with regard to her emotions, and once she's concluded what she wanted with this man, she's proceeded to that level. (Are we supposed to continue crawling after we've learned to walk, because someone else thinks we're walking too fast)?

Interesting twist, regarding your instructions to buy her lingerie for this weekend. I'm sure your mind is going crazy over this one... what's going to please her? At one end of the spectrum, I see a very nice pair of satin briefs (granny panties) and matching bra. My logic here is covering up and increasing the intrigue by NOT being able to see/glimpse what she's wearing until the time comes for him to undress her. At the other end, don't buy anything, and tell her she should go nude under her outer garments. Either way, you're either going to win or lose this one; it all depends on what's cooking in the back of her mind. Good luck! (If you're a 'Trekkie, you've just entered the "Kobiashi Maru," the no-win scenario).

What I wonder, since she's prefaced this with it being for him... you'll never experience it on her... does this mean you'll not see her when she dresses for the evening? Will you watch through the open bathroom door while she bathes, does her hair, etc., and then she'll close the door until she reappears fully dressed?

OK, that's it for me, for now. Enjoy the journey.........

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:36 am

FFDriver wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:10 am
DDW... GOOD FOR YOU!! Tell the doomsdayers to pound sand and don't even bother to read their posts. Unfortunately, I'm not aware of a way to block or eliminate them, so just skip over their posts. You have a lot of followers here - myself included, who make suggestions, but take what I/we say with the proverbial grain of sand.

I, for one, believe your story. Even if I didn't, it's an interesting, informative post that I enjoy reading.

The speed of her progression appears fast, but then... we don't know your wife. You've explained her back story with regard to her emotions, and once she's concluded what she wanted with this man, she's proceeded to that level. (Are we supposed to continue crawling after we've learned to walk, because someone else thinks we're walking too fast)?

Interesting twist, regarding your instructions to buy her lingerie for this weekend. I'm sure your mind is going crazy over this one... what's going to please her? At one end of the spectrum, I see a very nice pair of satin briefs (granny panties) and matching bra. My logic here is covering up and increasing the intrigue by NOT being able to see/glimpse what she's wearing until the time comes for him to undress her. At the other end, don't buy anything, and tell her she should go nude under her outer garments. Either way, you're either going to win or lose this one; it all depends on what's cooking in the back of her mind. Good luck! (If you're a 'Trekkie, you've just entered the "Kobiashi Maru," the no-win scenario).

What I wonder, since she's prefaced this with it being for him... you'll never experience it on her... does this mean you'll not see her when she dresses for the evening? Will you watch through the open bathroom door while she bathes, does her hair, etc., and then she'll close the door until she reappears fully dressed?

OK, that's it for me, for now. Enjoy the journey.........
I'll second everything that you've said! You couldn't give any better advice. I have to admit I chuckled when you mentioned the Kobiashi Maru lol

KevDi69
Experienced

Unread post by KevDi69 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:09 am

Thanks for your latest post. Your wife is amazing at ratcheting up your cuckolding and your angst. But what I especially like about what she’s been doing is how she has gradually brought you along to fully excepting where you are. There’s so many stories on this site where the wife decides to become a hotwife and very rapidly escalates the cuckolding faster than the husband was ready for. But your wife has methodically gone through stages of the process but throughout showed how much she loves you by comforting you at those points where she knows you would feel some angst or pain. And from your post it looks like that is working. I wish my wife would follow the same path that she does, if she ever decides to fulfill my wishes.
Good luck with finding the sexy outfit that you will never see on her. What a great twist.

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:23 am

To all the sleuths out there, again, and for the last time, I don't include every detail of what my wife brings home to share with me. There is zero doubt in my mid that my wife has recently gone on a few dates with another man. Just move along if you don't want to believe the veracity of whatever I share. Simple as that.

I have no idea what I am supposed to buy for her, not exactly something I have ever had to do. But I have my marching orders.

As for last night, there was a phone call which she answered very matter-of-factly. It was short but the message was there. And she finished it with "yes, looking forward to it too". It didn't take much to guess who that was calling.

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:36 am

Do you want help with coming up with something to buy her? Not sure you could get something online as fast as you need. Weekend is around the corner. But maybe some ideas will help you.

Otherwise looks like you will be locked for a good while.

David52
Trainable

Unread post by David52 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:43 am

Deep, Thanks so much for sharing your experience. Perhaps it is time for you to meet her guy. Things have moved fast and while it seems unlikely they will allow you to watch, you could see the dynamic between them and get a read on what he is up to...

safira

Unread post by safira » Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:55 am

Not knowing what your wife looks like, it’s difficult to offer any help/hindrance to your shopping mission. As it’s her first non-monogamous activity and as she is either playing up her connection with him or is really feeling him, I’d be inclined to go with white, satiny, lacey bridal-looking. You mention that she wore a corset, so I’d opt for a one-piece teddy, maybe combined with stockings. Maybe one with snap closures at the crotch.
Good luck. I’m genuinely excited for you.

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:12 am

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:23 am

I have no idea what I am supposed to buy for her, not exactly something I have ever had to do. But I have my marching orders.
Since it’s not for you, purposely buy her something that isn’t specifically your preferences and something more risqué outside of her “normal” comfort zone and something more of a submissive nature since it’s for the bull and not you to enjoy.

Enjoy the shopping, can’t wait to hear what you picked out for her.

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:50 am

WOW! Big day today. Hope you got the shopping done to her liking.

Hope all is well and please keep us updated.

Thanks again!