We're totally honest but I still want her to cheat

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Would you like your HW to have a secret affair

Yes
65%
No
29%
Don't care
5%

Total votes: 194

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Re: We're totally honest but I still want her to cheat

Unread post by OZCPL » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:45 pm

Hotwife_N_Hubby wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:15 am
We’ve talked about this. Then fucked about this. We have agreed - She is “allowed” to fuck around behind my back all she wants. As long as she comes clean to me about it.

We have yet to make this a reality.
It may be already a reality, would you find that hot.

You don't say if she has to tell you about her sexy fun, with other men, by any particular time. I find when a sexy wife plays the cheating game they prefer to keep it a secret for a little time. They also often like to be the one making the decision on, if her lover will deposit his fertile seed inside her lusty body.

Has she had other lovers since your marriage, do you have any kids, Does she sometimes date openly.

Thanks

SunAngel
Virgin

Unread post by SunAngel » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:37 pm

Catching my wife cheating was what led us into this lifestyle. It might sound hot but the initial reactions were a mixed bag. It's different than talking about it and agreeing that she can go fuck other guys. Now that she does go fuck around, the part that turns me on is the other guy not knowing that I know about it, thinking the whole time that she's really cheating on me.

Sexycouple44
Trainable

Unread post by Sexycouple44 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:28 pm

I bring this up to her on occasion but she is terrible with secrets. She gets turned on knowing how hot the after sex will be and let's cat out of the bag before it happens. Not that this is totally a bad thing. But I do wish one day she would go out and hook up and then play me to see if I could guess she had cheated. I know she would tell me if I did not find out but the thought of her cheating is also super hot. Waiting to see if this actually ever happens.

CuckoldBoy89
Virgin

Unread post by CuckoldBoy89 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:20 pm

I LOVE being cheated on. Since I divorced my ex wife (who cheated a lot of times) I dated 4 women and found some evidence 2 of them cheated on me. Loved it. Ironically I been on the opposite side too about 3 times, usually messing around with women from tinder or one was a coworker, they would start dating but continue seeing me but just less often. One time a women was getting a phone call from her BF, she didn't answer and about 30 minutes later she was sucking me off. Her phone rang again on the table right beside us and she ignored it and kept sucking, giving me eye contact and I came in her mouth as the phone was vibrating on the little side table. It was an amazing feeling.

After I came she quickly put her bra and shirt on and ean into the bathroom with her phone calling him. She felt bad about it and I never saw her again. But was worth it for me lol

I guess I am a cuck and a bull

CuckoldBoy89
Virgin

Unread post by CuckoldBoy89 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:20 pm

I LOVE being cheated on. Since I divorced my ex wife (who cheated a lot of times) I dated 4 women and found some evidence 2 of them cheated on me. Loved it. Ironically I been on the opposite side too about 3 times, usually messing around with women from tinder or one was a coworker, they would start dating but continue seeing me but just less often. One time a women was getting a phone call from her BF, she didn't answer and about 30 minutes later she was sucking me off. Her phone rang again on the table right beside us and she ignored it and kept sucking, giving me eye contact and I came in her mouth as the phone was vibrating on the little side table. It was an amazing feeling.

After I came she quickly put her bra and shirt on and ean into the bathroom with her phone calling him. She felt bad about it and I never saw her again. But was worth it for me lol

I guess I am a cuck and a bull

nottscuck
Virgin

Unread post by nottscuck » Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:51 am

SunAngel wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:37 pm
Catching my wife cheating was what led us into this lifestyle. It might sound hot but the initial reactions were a mixed bag. It's different than talking about it and agreeing that she can go fuck other guys. Now that she does go fuck around, the part that turns me on is the other guy not knowing that I know about it, thinking the whole time that she's really cheating on me.
Exactly the same for us as to how it all started and like you it was difficult for a while , well it took a year or so to level out .
Now she has a regular BF who knows i know , and an occasional one who doesn't know i know and that is such a feeling . When he is visiting town and i am home , we go out together and they pretend nothing is happening and alll behave , but when i am away working and he visits .. different story !

With her reg BF she doesn't always tell me she is seeing him until afterwards , i usually pick on on the signs though , but wait to be told !

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:49 am

My relationship with my first girlfriend after my first marriage ended went through several phases, but one of the earliest was when she cheated. It wasn't something that she planned, but was spontaneous, which made it hotter (in my mind). She was on a business trip, and went out with a group of her co-workers. A younger man who worked in a different office spent the evening pursuing her. At first she blew him off, but later in the evening she became intrigued. He successfully talked her into bed, and they spent the night fucking.

When she got home she didn't tell me what happened at first, and was concerned that I would notice a whisker burn on her chin from a lot of kissing they indulged in. I didn't noticed. However she considered herself a bit of a writer, and she wrote an account of her tryst. While I was baby-sitting her kids during a subsequent business trip she had, I discovered her journal and read about how she had gotten fucked on the earlier trip, I found it turned me on, and I ended up masturbating several times while re-reading her vivid description of how she got fucked. After that I was kept "hot and bothered" every time she went on a trip, hoping she would have additional sexual experiences. I never confronted her with my knowledge of her infidelity.

After some time, she confessed to me. I acted like I didn't know, but I did tell her I found it hot that she had opened her body to another man. We agreed if the opportunity arose, she should allow herself to be seduced during her business trips. On the other hand, she told me that she couldn't abide me being with other women. That was our arrangement for a long time, which was okay with me, because I found it so hot that she would respond to other men's advances.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:04 am

Both of my wives cheated on me before they openly cuckolded me. My first wife cheated on me and I never confronted her about it, I just accepted it and I actually masturbated after she did it, thinking about her fucking another guy. That was when I figured out that her fucking someone else turned me on. I didn't even know there was a name for it! She later on openly cuckolded me with my sister's ex-husband, who was also my best friend at the time.

My second wife cheated on me before we were even married, we had been living together for about a year and I caught her with another guy. She knew that my first wife had cuckolded me, and within the first two years of our marriage she started cuckolding me too and has been doing so off and on ever since.

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:27 am

My wife cheated on me when we were dating (and she did not need too, as I had told her I did not expect monogamy at that point). She cheated on her ex-husband. Now that we are married, she gets mad at me if I even fantasize about it. My hottest sexual experience ever was dropping by her house and hearing her inside with another guy... So wish we could repeat that!

JeffCA
Prepubescent

Unread post by JeffCA » Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:02 pm

This is a great thread. Keep up the great work, hopeful husbands!

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:13 pm

Welcome to the forum JeffCA.

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:24 am

I would like my wife to find herself a lover, she knows this. I would enjoy the senario and the kink of knowing and perhaps never meeting him, though id like to see them together if only somewhere public. However and its a big however whilst i would accept her having a lover, i would divorce her if she didnt tell me and i found out. She doesnt have to lie and its my pet hate.

I am her cuck husband not a mug.

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:15 am

My wife is free to take lovers but we have an agreement that she will tell me before it happens or if that is not possible, as soon as she can after it happens.

Wls77
Experienced

Unread post by Wls77 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:33 am

My wife (soon to be ex) cheated on me for a long time. I knew fairly early on, but kept the fact that i knew hidden for almost two years. When she did eventually find out that i knew, she finished the affair immediately. I then pretty much begged her to carry on, which is the point where it all started to go downhill.

Very fine lines.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:23 am

You can read my story (Not A Cuckold…), but the bottom line is to be careful what you wish for. I spent several years lusting for my wife to have an affair—I was purposely an inadequate lover and became entirely submissive in the bedroom. A part of me never thought she’d cheat though. Then I discovered her affair and it destroyed my world.

Sexually, it was all I ever would have wished for, but there’s a massive difference between a consensual cuckold relationship and your wife potentially falling out of love with you and sleeping around behind your back.

It is *critical* that you have open and honest communication with each other—and if you find that even marginally difficult, I recommend couples therapy.

It’s not a one-player game.

Bobs52
Experienced

Unread post by Bobs52 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:14 pm

My wife had my complete permission and encouragement to have sex with other men, the only rule was she just had to tell me about it after the fact. She didn’t react poorly when I first told her of my fantasy, but she was like “sure, whatever” with respect to her hall pass.

After many years of her having the hall pass, I was pretty sure nothing would ever come of it.

Then one night I discovered something quite by accident that convinced me she was fucking someone. I was a little surprised by it, but also very excited. I ran across the evidence late at night after she had gone to bed. When I went to bed that night, I didn’t want to wake her in the middle of the night, but I was so incredibly turned on by it, that I just laid next to her and jacked off to a very intense orgasm.

In the morning (I don’t think I slept at all) I woke her trying to have sex with her, to which she was usually receptive. As we were getting started, I told her “I know about Stephen, and I’m fine with it”. As this sunk in, she shot back “We never went through with it. I know the rules!” (Meaning if they would have done it she would have told me). She admitted that they did indeed try to do so on three occasions over the summer, but for one reason or another they all fell through. Then she got pissed at me for snooping and the whole thing fell apart and I’m sure she did not pursue it further with him or with anyone else since.

To this day I’m not convinced whether it happened or not, but I wish I would have played things differently and not said anything. Knowing who it was and how it was happening would have allowed me to say ambiguous but encouraging things to get things to progress and continue.

If I could go back in time I would have kept it to myself at that moment and then maybe at dinner one day casually say something along the lines of “You know, I got to thinking about that hall pass you have. If I want you to you to have complete control of your own sexuality, it’s unfair of me to expect an accounting of events. I hope you one day get a chance to enjoy having the pass, but anything you choose to do can just stay between you and your lover. You don’t have to tell me a thing unless you want to.”