How do you behave watching your wife getting fucked?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

How do you watch your wife getting fucked?

I watch dressed and silent
23%
I watch dressed and talking to them
5%
I watch naked in silence
31%
I watch naked and talking to them
21%
I watch caged in silence
14%
I watch caged and talking to them
6%

Total votes: 232

stevens4fun
Player

Re: How do you behave watching your wife getting fucked?

Unread post by stevens4fun » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:45 am

We need more options! Examples:
*Clothed but stroking and silent
*Holding her hand as her lover fucks her
*Naked and in bed with them, helping her reach orgasm

coastalkid
Pervert

Unread post by coastalkid » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:23 am

John007 wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:34 pm
Am allowed to watch her, while am naked, and i must not touch my cock, and if i have an erection they kicked me out
How many times have you had to leave?
Hope is not a strategy but it's still good to have! Especially if you don't have a strategy!
I get my denial the old fashion way, I married vanilla!

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:52 am

Interesting responses.

I notice that:
About 25% like to be dressed
About 50% like to be naked
About 25% like to be caged

Naked but not caged seems to be more 'the norm' (if that word works with us here lol!) with 25% less exposed/subjugated (dressed) and 25% more exposed/subjugated (caged).

This is, of course, in the Cuckold Forum. I wonder if we would have a different outcome in the hotwife Forum.

John007
Trainable

Unread post by John007 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:55 am

coastalkid wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:23 am
John007 wrote:
Am allowed to watch her, while am naked, and i must not touch my cock, and if i have an erection they kicked me out
2/3 😁

coastalkid
Pervert

Unread post by coastalkid » Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:30 pm

John007 wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:55 am
coastalkid wrote:
John007 wrote:
2/3 😁
Two out of three huh? What would you guess that number to be this time next year?
Hope is not a strategy but it's still good to have! Especially if you don't have a strategy!

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:34 pm

So far I have always been there telling my wife how much I love her and enjoying her ecstasy.

We have been talking with a really nice guy who we may nit be able to see for a while, but our discussion is that he will gradually take control of her and me both. We will both serve only him and we will both be frustrated we can’t enjoy each other. He wants to make me prefer to serve him and only help him fuck her. It’s really hot, but my wife and I haven’t ever tried this. He has done this before and it’s what he wants. So we’re both thinking about it.
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

John007
Trainable

Unread post by John007 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:25 pm

coastalkid wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:30 pm
John007 wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:55 am
coastalkid wrote:
John007 wrote:
2/3 😁
Two out of three huh? What would you guess that number to be this time next year?
I would say +150😁

Stretch2517
Virgin

Unread post by Stretch2517 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:30 pm

Just watch. Usually gently stroking my cock.

She always likes to make eye contact with me. She will do it while licking the shaft of a cock, or position herself so she is looking me while getting fucked doggie. She is always making sure I can see her eyes full of pleasure which is a complete turn on to me.

HOUSEBOY
Virgin

Unread post by HOUSEBOY » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:03 pm

Don't get in the way or enter her space unless asked.

Kneeling
Experienced

Unread post by Kneeling » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:29 pm

How about you COASTALKID? HAVE U SUCKED THE BULLS DICK YE?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:47 am

We've evolved. I used to talk softly to my wife while they were fucking, especially if I was holding her. But, I began to feel that this was more for my pleasure than hers, so I gradually stopped. Now I don't talk at all. Years ago, I wasn't caged. Now I'm always caged when he's with her. If they start spontaneous play while we're watching a movie, for example, I'm clothed and caged. If they invite me into the bedroom, I'll be naked and caged. So, I guess I would have to answer "all of the above" at one time or another.

uxorious
Player

Unread post by uxorious » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:38 am

I never got to see it but I did get to go down on her the day after while she told me about it. She wouldn't let me eat her out before she showered which I was horny enough to do.

coastalkid
Pervert

Unread post by coastalkid » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:32 am

Kneeling wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:29 pm
How about you COASTALKID? HAVE U SUCKED THE BULLS DICK YE?
Not even in the same zip code yet! Would I do it? I admit it is something Id like to experience but not if it meant it relegated me to that form of sexual satisfaction. Now, if my wife was fired up about it that would change things too. If it resulted in her increased excitement/interest/participation for sexual exploration then yes I would do it in an instant!

wifeneedn
Experienced

Unread post by wifeneedn » Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:10 pm

I'm naked but caged and I stay silent unless asked to do something or get something. She enjoys her partner more without having to deal with me at the same time. She says she can let go easier.

Flirty Skirty
Experienced

Unread post by Flirty Skirty » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:27 am

I would behave as directed by my wife and Bull. But if given the choice, I would very much prefer to be silent, naked and on my knees in the corner of the room. Possibly with a butt plug in my ass and not interrupting them while they fuck.
Orgasms are like opinions. Only the Hotwife’s and Bull’s matter.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:03 pm

If I am just watching, as opposed to directly participating in the action, I am nude, usually stroking my cock, and I remain silent.

KK thinks watching is an art - she expects me to be unobtrusive if voyeurism is the role she’s assigned me to play in an encounter. She also reminds me that watching is a gift, and a privilege.

In most instances when I’m watching, part of what’s happening is that KK is performing for me. She makes eye-contact, verbalizes her experience, and puts on a lascivious, hot, slutty show knowing I’m her special audience of one.

Some men have difficulty performing with the husband in the same room, so in part my silence and unobtrusive behavior addresses KK’s encounter partners who have anxiety issues.

I’ve definitely been in situations with KK in which she, and her lover completely forgot, or ignored the fact that I was present - the very first time I watched KK with another man was one of those instances. They were completely oblivious to my presence after the first few minutes, fucking like bunnies, no holds barred. It was unforgettable - simultaneously strange, uncomfortable, and erotic.

We even have some accommodations, and specific venues for watching. One hotel we use offers suites that provide multiple “viewing locations” that allow me to directly view KK in action with a man, or men, while remaining out of sight, or removed from being present in the room she’s being serviced in. We also have a large one-way mirror in our playroom that’s in a rolling frame. It can be moved around the playroom, positioned so that I can sit nude, on a stool, watch, and stroke on the ‘see through’ side while KK enjoys herself, and her partner in the reflective side. I personally find this extraordinarily hot...

elina

Unread post by elina » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:52 am

jw_kk wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:03 pm

KK .................... also reminds me that watching is a gift, and a privilege.

KK sounds like a wise Lady.

Sincerely
elina

jayhawker1984
Player

Unread post by jayhawker1984 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:28 am

My wife will only cuckold me in my presence. I am always restrained (either tied to a chair or hands behind my back, locked together in wrist cuffs. I'm always gagged with a penis gag, caged as I always am, and I must face them, standing straight at attention staring at a point on the wall. From there, without moving my head, I'm permitted to sneak peaks at them. Afterwards, I'm whipped each and every time.

Misslindassub
Trainable

Unread post by Misslindassub » Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:59 am

caged and plugged, available to help or fluff as required.
I'd luv to pound myself with one of my large dildos while my wife is getting fucked, but she says it might scare any bulls,

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:20 pm

jayhawker1984 wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:28 am
My wife will only cuckold me in my presence. I am always restrained (either tied to a chair or hands behind my back, locked together in wrist cuffs. I'm always gagged with a penis gag, caged as I always am, and I must face them, standing straight at attention staring at a point on the wall. From there, without moving my head, I'm permitted to sneak peaks at them. Afterwards, I'm whipped each and every time.

How intimate is your wifes sex with him, while you are gagged and tied? Does she slow deep french kiss him, making sure you have eye contact with her, seeing her deeply intimatly put her tongue in his mouth? Or is it more rough doggy style pounding?

And has there ever been another woman with them... an FMF threesome , while you are tied and whipped?

jayhawker1984
Player

Unread post by jayhawker1984 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:50 pm

No threesomes but she has performed sensually and aggressively with him. A lot of her aim in cuckolding is purely to humiliate me and, of course, to have the fun sex in bed I just couldn't provide.

Part of my presence when they have sex is also for me to see how I should've performed for her all the times I had the opportunity.

HotGaNites
Virgin

Unread post by HotGaNites » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:04 am

I prefer he doesn't watch. I answered naked and silent because I always fuck my current black bull in our marital bed. The bull almost always closes the bedroom door as we enter. Hubby is always naked waiting for us in the living room. He knows to fix us another drink, bring them to the door, knock, and wait for us to answer. I'm very loud when being pounded by this bull and it's easy for hubby to know when we are finished each go round and taking a break. I like seeing his tiny cock hard when he comes in to serve us as we relax in the bed he has to sleep with me in.
Hotwife since getting married at 19 and getting fucked by an old boy friend 2 days later.

Tacocuck
Trainable

Unread post by Tacocuck » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:45 pm

My wife’s boyfriend doesn’t like me being in the house while he fucks her in our bed. I get to come home after and fuck her filled pussy.

HOUSEBOY
Virgin

Unread post by HOUSEBOY » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:12 pm

wifeneedn wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:10 pm
I'm naked but caged and I stay silent unless asked to do something or get something. She enjoys her partner more without having to deal with me at the same time. She says she can let go easier.
Of course. When the woman is getting serviced she is not thinking about her small dicked cuck. By the time she opens her legs she does not even care if your there. When she is done bring her a drink and if she allows kiss her ass if anything else is required she will let her know.Being submissive and respectful to both is required it is mistresses play time not ours our role is to serve if required to do so.

Mustang1
Experienced

Unread post by Mustang1 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:42 am

I would love to be naked and rock hard as I hold her legs open wide as she get it deep. I’m in no way small so she can take my size or a little bigger. But we have a life like dildo that’s too big( so she says) but one time she took it all and I know she came hard!