Wife Impregnation

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

How she should be impregnated?

By me
36%
By a stranger bull
55%
By syringe full of others cum
9%

Total votes: 757

upforit74
Experienced

Re: Wife Impregnation

Unread post by upforit74 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:43 am

I am not well endowed and not strongly built. Even though I am professionally qualified, i am not having a successful career, where as wife is very successful career woman. She says that our child should not inherit my genes, Hence she wants her present lover who is exactly opposite to me to be the father our first child, so that the child will inherit both her and her lovers genes. Even if the child inherits either one of their genes, he will a better future
This is probably one of the stupidest things I have ever read and highlights the problem with this whole way of thinking. In fact based on this comment you are probably right, perhaps it is for the best that people who believe this stuff should eliminate themselves from the gene pool.

svene
Experienced

Unread post by svene » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:30 am

:|
Last edited by svene on Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lenny

Unread post by Lenny » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:37 am

I was at first angered at this post because anyone who makes a choice to bring a new life into the world like this is not someone who should have children or welcomed here. However I have realized that most in this forum are living their sex life online. Now I know why those I know who really live the lifestyle do not post in places like this. Too many wannabes and sad little boys.

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:35 am

Lenny wrote:I was at first angered at this post because anyone who makes a choice to bring a new life into the world like this is not someone who should have children or welcomed here. However I have realized that most in this forum are living their sex life online. Now I know why those I know who really live the lifestyle do not post in places like this. Too many wannabes and sad little boys.
The pregnancy issue is a very real one. Plenty of people who swing in one form or another have had to deal with it. And yes, plenty of people have it as a fantasy, and I'd guess most of them wouldn't want to do it in reality. Personally, no way, not on purpose. But if it had happened with me, with the specific people involved (and we are all still close friends), sure, we would have had it. I can even tell you that I have <i>fantasized</i> about it in my darker, stranger moments. I've fantasized about a lot of crazy stuff.

As to your other comments, well, I guess that's your opinion. We can't hang out on a website like this and expect everything to conform to a certain way. I think wannabes are perfect for a place like this. I've seen more honesty, both the good and the bad, here, then in most other lifestyle websites of this type. The only people I don't like are the outright liars who should post their phony stories in the story section.
Last edited by Dream Weaver on Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tether
Trainable

Unread post by Tether » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:37 am

Lenny wrote: Now I know why those I know who really live the lifestyle do not post in places like this. Too many wannabes and sad little boys.
That seems like a strange comment from someone who posts in this place as frequently as you do. Do you really live the lifestyle, or are you a wannabe and sad little boy? Your opinion about impregnation is valid, but why add the insult to your comment?

My wife and I are not into the pregnancy risk game and we always play safe for that reason. Having children is not a game. Having said that, I understand the cuck fantasy of wife impregnation.

jaggu008
Virgin

Unread post by jaggu008 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:37 pm

upforit74 wrote:
I am not well endowed and not strongly built. Even though I am professionally qualified, i am not having a successful career, where as wife is very successful career woman. She says that our child should not inherit my genes, Hence she wants her present lover who is exactly opposite to me to be the father our first child, so that the child will inherit both her and her lovers genes. Even if the child inherits either one of their genes, he will a better future
This is probably one of the stupidest things I have ever read and highlights the problem with this whole way of thinking. In fact based on this comment you are probably right, perhaps it is for the best that people who believe this stuff should eliminate themselves from the gene pool.
You are contradicting yourself. On ne hand you indirectly agree with our way of thinking by saying that it is best to to eliminate myself from the gene pools and on the other hand you are telling it is the stupidest thing. I think you are not sure of yourself

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:07 am

To all those couples who have beautiful healthy children from a hotwife, who was not impregnated by her husband, congratulations and all the best to your lovely family and please ignore any critics as their poor opinion is of no real consequence. Thank you for doing your part for the human race.

one4xtc
Trainable

Unread post by one4xtc » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:28 am

I guess I look at it like this:

If a couple goes into this just looking for the "thrill" of impregnation, but hasn't thought out the consequences for the kids, then I have more of a problem of intentionally trying to conceive.

However, accidents do happen, so if it were to happen to ANYONE who engages in this lifestyle they should accept the results.

Then there are those where the husband/bf can't father a child with his sperm. If ALL parties are aware of the intent to conceive a child and the bull knows he is a sperm donor then I don't have any real issues there either.

I'm sure there are grey areas with this as well, but the above is my basic guideline to my thoughts on the topic.

Jaxunman
Experienced

Unread post by Jaxunman » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:17 pm

MrsV wrote:
jaggu008 wrote:
upforit74 wrote:
You are contradicting yourself. On ne hand you indirectly agree with our way of thinking by saying that it is best to to eliminate myself from the gene pools and on the other hand you are telling it is the stupidest thing. I think you are not sure of yourself
I just think he's way to concerned about someone he knows nothing about and has never met, so much anger towards a post that hasn't directly effected his life or anyone who is close to him in any way.

I suggest a cup of peach white tea, a yoga class, and 10mg of chill out.
Mrs V, if it is any consolation, this thread was started more than 13 months ago and resurrected recently. I doubt the original poster is even still around to be insulted by Lenny or to see you getting bent out of shape at Lenny. Just sayin,,,,,,,,,

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:00 am

I am so grateful you are posting again. I missed your posts and replies.

CuckedIn67
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedIn67 » Fri May 01, 2015 5:29 am

MrsV wrote:
FNQLivin wrote:I am so grateful you are posting again. I missed your posts and replies.
Hahaha thanks! Most times I feel like the rambling bitch that everyone avoids, sort of like the weird kid in school with lice. lol
Mrs.V I too am glad you are posting again. I like your honesty and pointed comments because I find I'm in agreement with your opinions. Please keep on doing what you do best and I will continue reading your reflections and opinions. You are a very intelligent woman and you have this cuck's attention.

TwoLovers4more
Prepubescent

Unread post by TwoLovers4more » Tue May 05, 2015 9:39 am

Mercury wrote:So a funny aside to all this. I was at work yesterday, on a military installation, when the guys in the office got to talking about long deployments, a former football player's comments about paternity leave, and military parenting. One of the senior Navy officers brought up that he had been deployed for the birth of two of his three children. I blurted out, "As long as you were there for the conception!" He then got a funny look on his face and said that he had been, most likely, but that his middle son has blonde hair and blue eyes, but he's Portuguese and his wife is Venezuelan and there is no one like that in the family. The Marine Captain sitting next to me chuckled, realized the other guys wasn't laughing and then asked if he was pissed about it. The Navy guy shook his head and smiled. "No, just no blonde folks in our family until that. Go figure." The he smiled oddly. The Marine changed the subject to whether the Padres were a good team this year. That was less awkward.
Wow, seriously open-minded!

Nauti Rogue
Virgin

Unread post by Nauti Rogue » Tue May 05, 2015 10:03 am

I have 3 kids by a previous marriage. My wife has 2 kids by a previous marriage. 5 boys. No more! I've had a vasectomy. She has an IUD. I vote (and fervently hope) that she never gets pregnant again by me or by anyone else!

Honestly, she fucks other guys bareback about 75% of the time. She's not getting pregnant.

Stacy
Prepubescent

Unread post by Stacy » Thu May 07, 2015 3:54 pm

What about the husband wearing the bulls used condom inside out or

wife snowballs the husband and then he goes down on her or

wife drools cum on husbands penis and then they have sex.

crayonxx
Prepubescent

Unread post by crayonxx » Fri May 08, 2015 2:05 pm

"It's a wise man who knows his own father" - Shaks., I think.

When I was 13 or so, we had a male visitor at home who was an old friend of my mom's, back when she was a teenager, and she hadn´t seen since.

Mom took her old friend on a few day's visit to a distant resort.

None of us children thought anything wrong about it. Our dad did not object at all.

Thinking about this, I regard this episode with more understanding eyes.

As a child, on a long train trip with my mom, she became friendly with a gentleman she met on the train. When we all arrived at our destination, the gentleman gave me a gift - a deputy badge which I treasured. Hmmm...

Mom was a beautiful woman - father said she was like a "high-spirited filly". Hmmm....

"Nothing new under the Sun"
Hugh

2loversinWNY
Prepubescent

Unread post by 2loversinWNY » Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:44 pm

crayonxx wrote:
Mom was a beautiful woman - father said she was like a "high-spirited filly". Hmmm....

"Nothing new under the Sun"
Hugh
Your Mom sounds like quite a fun Lady. :)

MikenKatherine
Prepubescent

Unread post by MikenKatherine » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:51 pm

I find it fascinating how offended people are to the subject of a couple accepting the risk of pregnancy by a Bull.
I wonder if these same people are offended by other real life situations like:

1) A wife having an affair (secret from the husband), passion overcomes her and she risks her own pregnancy in the heat of the moment. One medical study in England found that 1 in 10 children born had a father that was not the husband of a married woman.

2) In vitro fertilization, in vivo, surrogate pregnancy, using donor eggs or sperm?

3) A couple adopting someone else's child, same sex parents adopting a child.

Is it offensive to risk pregnancy while cuckolding because a husband and/or wife find it sexually arousing? Aren't the majority of children created out of passion? Is it still offensive if the husband and wife fully accept the consequences of the pregnancy and intend on raising the child in a loving environment?

To be more specific, do the people that find "pregnancy risk" during cuckolding so offensive assume the child will be aborted? Do they associate the "pregnancy risk" behavior similar to the single woman that mindlessly pays little attention to birth control, having pregnancy after pregnancy and aborting the children?

luvMyHotwife
Trainable

Unread post by luvMyHotwife » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:57 pm

I know there are some wives that want a perfect child and some husbands who are sympathetic to this goal. You come across this occasionally in different forums. Designer babies. I'm sure this has always been happening.

watchman570
Prepubescent

Unread post by watchman570 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:46 am

I am condoms only and have been for quite a while. My wife has a steady FWB who she is bareback only with. We both get off on me being covered and her FWB having her bare. We are both past having children (it would be an act of God at this point) but 15 to 20 years ago I would have encouraged the same condoms only husband / bareback boyfriend policy. The idea of her having a lover's child is incredibly erotic to me. She and I have had the conversation. For us personally we don't see a lot of difference between a cuckold pregnancy, a sperm donor or adoption. What matters is the love for the child from its mother and father and I can assure you that any child my wife brought into the world, no matter the father would have received an abundance of love. Even now if either of us brings it up while we're making love, the fantasy flows and my condom fills fairly rapidly.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:38 pm

Watchman u r right on
Pregnancy adoption love the kid
If your mindset is right it all works fine.
That's my experience

zecko
Trainable

Unread post by zecko » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:16 am

lexis_cuckold wrote:We have two beautiful mixed race daughters. Obviously I am not the fateher and I am ok with that. Not what we planned early on but we are both happy with the choice. I can't have children also.
How came this?
Tell us your story.
Speaking in the words of Oscar Wilde: A dirty mind is a joy forever.

zecko
Trainable

Unread post by zecko » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:19 am

OZCPL wrote:To all those couples who have beautiful healthy children from a hotwife, who was not impregnated by her husband, congratulations and all the best to your lovely family and please ignore any critics as their poor opinion is of no real consequence. Thank you for doing your part for the human race.
:up:
Loving parents is more important than genes.
Speaking in the words of Oscar Wilde: A dirty mind is a joy forever.

dsmith3717
Experienced

Unread post by dsmith3717 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:33 pm

If my wife could still have kids, she’s told me exactly how she wants it. She wants a breeding party with myself, her long term lover, few other guys she fucks, and a black guy to all seed her. She would get off knowing we are all competing to knock her up. The best sperm wins.

Fallenone19108
Player

Unread post by Fallenone19108 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:01 pm

jaggu008 wrote:I am not well endowed and not strongly built. Even though I am professionally qualified, i am not having a successful career, where as wife is very successful career woman. She says that our child should not inherit my genes, Hence she wants her present lover who is exactly opposite to me to be the father our first child, so that the child will inherit both her and her lovers genes. Even if the child inherits either one of their genes, he will a better future
I'm just asking. If You are such a disappointment to Your Wife? Why are You still together?

I am a firm believer children should not be brought into this Lifestyle in anyway.

arabcuckold
Prepubescent

Unread post by arabcuckold » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:27 am

i always dremed about my wife getting pregnant with another man , but it happend without our plan , and we are not sure if the baby is mine or her ex bf , any way somtime i feel guilty yes , but i am trying to handle it and enjoy it to be a perfekt cuckold and rais the baby as my own