What was your longest period you have been denied sex by your wife?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

What was your longest period you have been denied sex by your wife?

1 - 3 months
30%
3 - 6 months
11%
6 - 9 months
5%
1 year
10%
2 years
4%
3 years
6%
4 - 5 years
3%
6 years or more
12%
I have never been denied sex by wife
18%

Total votes: 439

kort677
Pervert

Re: What was your longest period you have been denied sex by your wife?

Unread post by kort677 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:08 am

Des 31 wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:08 am
kort677 wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:48 am
I haven't had sex with her in many years, the last time I tried she looked my dick and said you've got to be kidding. the closest I get is sometimes when I wake up with a hard on she'll watch me jerk off
Nothing wrong with that. :lol:
except that last night she said that it was too small and soft for her to be bothered with it

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:09 am

I've sometimes gone for months without fucking, or having my cock touched in any way at all, but during those times my tongue still gets a regular workout between her legs while my cock strains in the cage.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

Liamlion
Virgin

Unread post by Liamlion » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:06 am

Ive pretty much gone off sex with my partner. Im definitely closet gay/bi and have shared with her my fantasy about wanting her having a lover. Shes cool with that but she doesnt know that i get aroused by hung men. She's pegged me previously.

Our sex life is non existent and she never asks for sex. She's sexually conservative.

Where our relationship currently stands, there is definitely a vacancy for a bull for her.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:18 am

finendandy wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:11 am
Hi Again

Haven't fucked my wife for 20 months. I've asked (on our WhatsApp group where I tell her my thoughts) if I can watch her masturbate. Hoping she lets me. Does anyone else get to watch their wives but not touch? The idea makes me very excited.
My wife gets in moods where she will spread her legs and start masturbating while we are lying in bed watching TV. I always ask if she needs any help, in the hope that she'll let me lick her pussy, but she always says "No, just mind your own business and watch TV!" She will give herself one or two orgasms and then look at my caged and swollen dick and smile at me and say "Poor baby, I bet you wish you could play with yours!" :(

cuckoldcpl4fun13
Trainable

Unread post by cuckoldcpl4fun13 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:05 am

I have denied my hubby for a year and for various time frame lower than a year. That was when I have a boyfriend and hubby was allowed to only eat me after my boyfriend and I had sex. I teased and denied him the entire time and he has 2 wet dreams in the 12 month period. He was also caged for most of that time but I let him out when the chaffing was too bad or when he had a lot of pain from nightly erections.

Wooster
Experienced

Unread post by Wooster » Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:04 am

We haven’t had sex for a few years, and it’s not likely to happen in the future. She has her boyfriend for that, but even if they break up, we’re not going to be sexual again. We both prefer it this way.

hando
Experienced

Unread post by hando » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:39 am

Back when I first answered the poll, I checked 2 years. Now, I'm up to 4 years and 7 months of no penetration. My "sex life" is now hand jobs only about twice a month, and still performing oral on her about twice a year. I no longer miss pussy and never think about getting any, as well as forgetting a long time ago what it feels like to be inside a woman.

BentleyCuckold
Prepubescent

Unread post by BentleyCuckold » Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:26 am

The last time we or more true I had sex with my wife was 4 years, 9 months, 3 weeks and 6 days since 16.12.2016. I'm 32, she is 36.. in the first 2 years i still got blow/hand/feet/titty jobs when i was out of the cage but in the past 2 years i get one 15 minutes out of the cage every few weeks under her supervision when i shave and freshen up the area without any option to cum when i'm out of the cage so no more "Jobs" of any kind.
We/She don't have any plans to give me any access so for almost 5 years i am pussy free.
We just came back from a 3 weeks vacation and we went to nudist beaches in the algarve portugal and she was very busy with some refugees from africa that ware selling stuff on the beach and we got some free stuff ha ha
after 3 weeks i flew home and she went to spain alone for almost 2 weeks, it was the first time she went solo and it was something she will definitely be doing soon again, she keeps looking for low cost flight so my dick is not really a thing she needs.

P.S
We have a 2 and a half year old girl so 4.9 years -2.4 years is a very simple math to understand..

BentleyCuckold
Prepubescent

Unread post by BentleyCuckold » Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:33 am

hando wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:39 am
Back when I first answered the poll, I checked 2 years. Now, I'm up to 4 years and 7 months of no penetration. My "sex life" is now hand jobs only about twice a month, and still performing oral on her about twice a year. I no longer miss pussy and never think about getting any, as well as forgetting a long time ago what it feels like to be inside a woman.
wow i totally understand it. it was not my choice to go pussy free and now at almost 5 years i really don't miss pussy and i am addicted with cocks because i love playing and feeling them and i guess i miss my own penis more than a vagina and after a year i also started forgetting what it feels like to be inside a woman but i still could feel it if i think about it hard and sometimes even had dreams where it felt so real and probably my brain still remembered that feeling but now i can't remember even if you put a gun to my head.. don't even dream about it anymore.

Newcuck614
Pervert

Unread post by Newcuck614 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:42 am

I've never really been denied it, as sex is an intimate bond that all married couples should share, especially in this lifestyle. There was one time I got home from the road, a day after she was with her lover and we usually have sex when I get home but she told me it wasn't happening that day because her pussy was still too sore after the time she had the night before. It was pretty exciting to know I was turned down for that.
Caged cuck in Ohio

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:20 pm

Currently on a 1 month stint, no sex, no jerking off, no cumming.

Jezza2543
Experienced

Unread post by Jezza2543 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:55 pm

I haven’t fucked my wife since April - i keep making advances but they are spurned. Tonight i managed to steal a kiss and whilst i was holding her i ran my hands over her pussy and she did not pull away!

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:09 pm

Jezza2543 wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:55 pm
I haven’t fucked my wife since April - i keep making advances but they are spurned. Tonight i managed to steal a kiss and whilst i was holding her i ran my hands over her pussy and she did not pull away!
We still kiss and I can touch her when ever, just my dick isn't allowed in her pussy, or any other place.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:20 pm

I’ve not had penetrated sex since January 2019. I had clean up 4 times since last Christmas when he had finished and will tell me she’s ready for me. I go to her bedroom and clean her, usually when I’m doing this I will climax in my panties without touching myself, it just happens.

Pauline

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:14 am

My Filipina wife, Maricel, has never “denied” me. However, Maricel and her boyfriend, Adam, are both over 25 years younger than me. Adam has lived with us for over 5 years. My libido is much lower than Maricel’s, as I’m happy with sex about every 3 weeks, on average; whereas Maricel and Adam make love about 4-5 times a week. Thus, Adam is my wife’s primary sex partner by default. Everyone, including me, is happy and fulfilled.

DM

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:37 pm

DavaoMike wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:14 am
My Filipina wife, Maricel, has never “denied” me. However, Maricel and her boyfriend, Adam, are both over 25 years younger than me. Adam has lived with us for over 5 years. My libido is much lower than Maricel’s, as I’m happy with sex about every 3 weeks, on average; whereas Maricel and Adam make love about 4-5 times a week. Thus, Adam is my wife’s primary sex partner by default. Everyone, including me, is happy and fulfilled.

DM
For the last year or two I have been wondering what it would feel like to have your exact arrangement. Wife has boyfriend, boyfriend lives with us, wife’s primary sex partner is her boyfriend. I would absolutely love a daily live-in reminder that my wife has another man at home devouring her almost daily if not daily.

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:04 pm

I am heading for 2 years, very fustrating for me. I am more of a sister, brother or father to my wife, but yet as a feminised husband i have strong desires for her, controlled by a CB. I wish i could be castrated.

Then we would both be happy.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:16 pm

tractorman2 wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:04 pm
I am heading for 2 years, very fustrating for me. I am more of a sister, brother or father to my wife, but yet as a feminised husband i have strong desires for her, controlled by a CB. I wish i could be castrated.
I’m almost 3 years, I also would like to be castrated. By using estrogen I’ve grown A cup breasts which really hurt when my nipples started to grow, i want to be B cup and if I need to get implants I’m willing. My wife told me aware your bra straps will Show and people will see you. I also have hit flashes at all times, I don’t have erections when I get clean up I climax in my panties without touching myself it just happens.

I also feel like her girlfriend rather than a husband. I’ve surrendered completely to be a feminine cuckold. The bottom line, I like my lifestyle and only wish I had started younger .

Pauline

Christinebitg

Unread post by Christinebitg » Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:26 pm

PANTIES wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:16 pm
tractorman2 wrote:
I’m almost 3 years, I also would like to be castrated. By using estrogen I’ve grown A cup breasts which really hurt when my nipples started to grow, i want to be B cup and if I need to get implants I’m willing. My wife told me aware your bra straps will Show and people will see you. I also have hit flashes at all times, I don’t have erections when I get clean up I climax in my panties without touching myself it just happens.

I also feel like her girlfriend rather than a husband. I’ve surrendered completely to be a feminine cuckold. The bottom line, I like my lifestyle and only wish I had started younger .

Pauline
Oh yes, we're more like two girlfriends. Occasionally she'll thrill me by telling me about a date she has, but most of the time she keeps that to herself. She says she doesn't think it's fair to the guys she's intimate with.

I too wish I had started much younger. But I was probably too busy trying to make a living.

Christine

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:26 pm

Christinebitg wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:26 pm
PANTIES wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:16 pm
tractorman2 wrote:

Pauline
Oh yes, we're more like two girlfriends. Occasionally she'll thrill me by telling me about a date she has, but most of the time she keeps that to herself. She says she doesn't think it's fair to the guys she's intimate with.

I too wish I had started much younger. But I was probably too busy trying to make a living.

Christine
Christine,

My surrendered was March 2019 when I told her and her FWB separately I wanted to begin being feminine and wanting to wear women’s panties. Needless to say they were a little stunned. Then one evening I was face time with her FWB and my wife came in while we were talking. I said, I’m glad both of you are here so there’s no confusion what I asked.

I asked him if he would become the man I her life and change his relationship to lover. He didn’t hesitate and said absolutely. My wife pulled her skirt to reveal she was not wearing panties and told him, this is yours and you can have it anywhere and anytime you want.

He said, the first is I’m going to shave you and I want you to be clean shaven. My wife said, it’s yours.

So that’s how I become submissive and surrendered her to him. When possible she’s always at his home when he’s in town. I’ve become her girlfriend.

Pauline

Christinebitg

Unread post by Christinebitg » Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:29 am

PANTIES wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:26 pm
My surrender was March 2019 when I told her and her FWB separately I wanted to begin being feminine and wanting to wear women’s panties. Needless to say they were a little stunned. Then one evening I was face time with her FWB and my wife came in while we were talking. I said, I’m glad both of you are here so there’s no confusion what I asked.

I asked him if he would become the man I her life and change his relationship to lover. He didn’t hesitate and said absolutely. My wife pulled her skirt to reveal she was not wearing panties and told him, this is yours and you can have it anywhere and anytime you want.
I would be happy to have that happen here. No, that's not right. I would be absolutely THRILLED to have that happen here.

However, my Girlfriend doesn't have one steady long term Friend With Benefits. So even getting that would be a great step in the right direction for us. She has several guy friends who are occasional fuck buddies for her.

After 14 years of living together, I'm not expecting that to change. And she gets some status points with her other girlfriends for having a successful long term relationship.

That's not to say that there aren't other things in our relationship that work. There are some good reasons for both of us that we're together. But many of those work just as well for being girlfriends. (If not better!)

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:57 am

ErikaPeter wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:25 pm
He has been denied penetration since December 2017. I give him partial blowjobs (although I am slowly weaning him off them) and finishing him with handjobs. He does masturbate on his own. I am trying to convince him to get caged so that I can have more direct control over the frequency of his orgasms. Although he was initially interested—in fact it was he who brought up the idea at first—he has gotten cold feet.
Hi Erika, has he had any since 2019 and did you lock him up. Does he get any sex of any type. Does he experience compersion knowing about some fun if you have any and is he allowed to cum.

castman45
Trainable

Unread post by castman45 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:26 pm

Six weeks. Drove me crazy to her delight. I get sex one-two times a month but sometimes she extends it just to make me do something for her that she wants or buy her something she has been wanting. I always give in.

Misslindassub
Trainable

Unread post by Misslindassub » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:56 am

I've gone nearly 2 years without penetration with my wife, it's been more up a slow deterioration, other than that she did suck me a bit on a birthday about 18 months ago did,
we used to do a fair bit of me eating her and she beat my balls and stroke me but even that stopped about 6 months ago.

mfmfantasy50
Trainable

Unread post by mfmfantasy50 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:33 am

mfmfantasy50 wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:49 am
My wife and I of multiple decades married have in the last few years become more and more deviant from vanilla sex; primarily through fantasies that are spurred by my acceptance that I am at heart a CUCKOLD.

It all started with my discovery that my wife had cheated on me, which led to various stages of grief, anger, jealousy and acceptance.

Lately I've encouraged my wife to be more DOMINANT in the bedroom as we dabble with several fantasy themes including, but not limited to: fantasies of MFMF, MFM, Cuckold, Dominance, Hypno-Fetish, Cock Milking Machines, Fucking Machines, Femdom, Cock & Ball Torture, eSTIM Torture, Chastity, Cuckold Pegging, Vaginal Denial, Ruined Orgasms, Bondage, Forced Sex and lately, being Blackmailed for SEX...

For the last two months, I've encouraged my wife to deny me her pussy and instead force hand jobs upon me, which are compromised by edging, teasing and culminate in ruined orgasms, which I beg her to then feed to me.
For an update, when I first responded to this thread, I had been denied penetrative sex by my wife for only a couple months in what started out to be a kinky game I encouraged her to play.

Now, I've had seven months of penetrative sex denial with the single exception of a quick penetration that occurred during a quite recent heated moment. It ended, however, when my wife suddenly became angry and reasserted her developing Domme control position to push me out of her pussy, force me onto my back and complete the interaction with her usual teasing handjob orgasm.

I am sitting here at my computer, now, stroking my tingling cock unable to imagine how this has gotten so far and excited about the possibilities the scenario might provide in the future.

Please help me understand. Is it true? Does a wife's craving for real cock increase with time when she denies her husband her pussy??? If so, how long can a wife wait before she her cravings become so severe that they cause her to seek another cock to fulfill her cravings?