How many cucks get fucked anally by the bull?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

In your relationship/marriage, does the cuck hubby get anal penetration from the bull?

Yes, he often gets fucked in the ass by the bull as a true sissy submissive and he loves it.
24%
He occasionally gets anally fucked but only does it reluctantly to please them
13%
Cuck is Bi and looks forward to getting dicked side by side with his wife
30%
We have done it before but we dont like it; prefer to avoid it
2%
No, we dont and wont ever do it. Hubby will not be fucked in the ass
19%
Other
13%

Total votes: 322

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Re: How many cucks get fucked anally by the bull?

Unread post by PANTIES » Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:24 am

Mr Mrs Cream wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:51 am
PANTIES wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:15 am
Yes, he called me and told me to come over to his home. I was told to go into his bedroom and bend over on his bed and he took me. It hurt then it becomes enjoyable. I’ll let him have me anytime.

Pauline
Just apply butt plug before go to his place.

Thank you for the suggestion.

Pauline

Mr Mrs Cream
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr Mrs Cream » Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:20 am

PANTIES wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:24 am
Mr Mrs Cream wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:51 am
PANTIES wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:15 am
Yes, he called me and told me to come over to his home. I was told to go into his bedroom and bend over on his bed and he took me. It hurt then it becomes enjoyable. I’ll let him have me anytime.

Pauline
Just apply butt plug before go to his place.

Thank you for the suggestion.

Pauline
Your wife and you may butt plugged your asses and posses to take a picture for the bull:
https://imgur.io/ZmOl99A
There is a picture with the bull,

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:01 am

Thanks for your suggestion, I’ll discuss this with her.

Pauline

CuckTimothy
Trainable

Unread post by CuckTimothy » Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:23 am

My bottom is completely ready for my wife's bull, I'd love him to give me the good long hard fucking he gives my wife, but he is not interested 😢😢 when I feminise he lets me suck his cock but fucking my bottom is obviously a step too far for him 😥

Duber
Prepubescent

Unread post by Duber » Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:28 am

I am a panty wearing sissy and my wife and bull fuck me in the ass whenever they want to my 5" penis is always caged and I do what ever I am told

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:15 am

CuckTimothy wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:23 am
My bottom is completely ready for my wife's bull, I'd love him to give me the good long hard fucking he gives my wife, but he is not interested 😢😢 when I feminise he lets me suck his cock but fucking my bottom is obviously a step too far for him 😥
My wife has had a lot of FB's that let me suck their cock but only two so far that were okay with fucking me. There is a third one who aggressively dominates me and says he is going to fuck me but he hasn't done it yet.

CuckTimothy
Trainable

Unread post by CuckTimothy » Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:25 pm

desertsub wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:15 am
CuckTimothy wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:23 am
My wife has had a lot of FB's that let me suck their cock but only two so far that were okay with fucking me. There is a third one who aggressively dominates me and says he is going to fuck me but he hasn't done it yet.
I hope he keeps his promise, i am very envious 😞

SCBlknNsty
Virgin

Unread post by SCBlknNsty » Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:35 am

I have my fingers crossed, first time may be this weekend. I met a couple online about an hour from me last week, and at their suggestion we've already exchanged numbers and are texting. Last night the wife asked what was on my bucket list and I told her the only thing was that my favorite was fucking the wife doggystyle while the husband 69s from underneath, but I'd gotten hooked on the thought of creaming her that way then raising her to straddle him and tuck his legs under her armpits so I could impale him. Turns out they'd been talking about getting him fucked and she wanted to know if I'd like to surprise him like that. I'm struggling not to get too anxious!

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:04 pm

I had to select 'Other'.

My wife's long term boyfriend was averse to any male/male contact. And, early on I was too. But it did start to enter my fantasies.
If, eventually he'd have overcome his homophobic thoughts, would I have encouraged him to take me anally?
I know it would have been an extremely painful experience. In fantasy that would add to the experience. In reality? No!

leggysman

Unread post by leggysman » Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:27 am

trecital wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:04 pm
If, eventually he'd have overcome his homophobic thoughts, would I have encouraged him to take me anally?
Dude. Not wanting to fuck other men doesn't make someone a homophobe.

I don't want to fuck men, relatives, children, very young women, animals, people dressed up like animals ... I'm not phobic, and there's nothing wrong with me. I just don't want to.

Find someone who wants to?

Jenky
Experienced

Unread post by Jenky » Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:57 am

leggysman wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:27 am
trecital wrote:

I don't want to fuck men, relatives, children, very young women, animals, people dressed up like animals ... I'm not phobic, and there's nothing wrong with me. I just don't want to.

Find someone who wants to?
Have to agree with @leggysman there..

Incredible how easily / wrongly someone can be called homophobic (and lots of other things) these days
quality man (45) from London - 20 years of experience. Very clean, kinky, reliable and discreet, high sex drive and a good sized cock - can safely push your boundaries without you having to spell out your darkest desires..😎 louisjenk(at)hotmail dot com

Mr Mrs Cream
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr Mrs Cream » Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:12 am

SCBlknNsty wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:35 am
I have my fingers crossed, first time may be this weekend. I met a couple online about an hour from me last week, and at their suggestion we've already exchanged numbers and are texting. Last night the wife asked what was on my bucket list and I told her the only thing was that my favorite was fucking the wife doggystyle while the husband 69s from underneath, but I'd gotten hooked on the thought of creaming her that way then raising her to straddle him and tuck his legs under her armpits so I could impale him. Turns out they'd been talking about getting him fucked and she wanted to know if I'd like to surprise him like that. I'm struggling not to get too anxious!
Do you know if she has ever used a strapon on him.
Or if he is experienced in such activity?

For your better experience ask her to take care that:
-he is shaved around,
-will use cuck or woman panties
-would be butt pluged.

Mr Mrs Cream
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr Mrs Cream » Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:15 am

trecital wrote:
I had to select 'Other'.

My wife's long term boyfriend was averse to any male/male contact. And, early on I was too. But it did start to enter my fantasies.
I know it would have been an extremely painful experience. In fantasy that would add to the experience. In reality? No!
Ask your wife to use a strapon with small didlo on you.
Be prepared using lube, fingers, butt plug.
And try it.
It may be an excited experience for her.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:15 am

leggysman wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:27 am
trecital wrote:
"Not wanting to fuck other men doesn't make me a homophobe" Never said it did.
He was generally homophobic. More so when he was much younger (30+ years ago), but he's mellowed with age.
Jenky wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:57 am

Have to agree with @leggysman there..

Incredible how easily / wrongly someone can be called homophobic (and lots of other things) these days
"Incredible how easily / wrongly someone can be called homophobic"....again, you are jumping to conclusions...

Go back and read what I said, more carefully.

Just to be clear, I am not describing him as a homophobe, simply because he wouldn't have wanted to fuck me anally.
The description was about his general attitude, which was homophobic. You could say "mildly homophobic" if it makes you happier.

leggysman

Unread post by leggysman » Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:10 am

trecital wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:15 am
"Not wanting to fuck other men doesn't make me a homophobe" Never said it did.
He was generally homophobic. More so when he was much younger (30+ years ago), but he's mellowed with age.
Sorry, don't mean to off-topic pick on you. I've just seen this sort of formulation in other contexts, and it always bugs me. Like someone going, "I'm not attracted to X people, I must be a racist". People aren't obligated to be attracted to everyone :-)

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:38 am

leggysman wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:10 am
Sorry, don't mean to off-topic pick on you.
No problem. I understand what you're saying.

9214s
Trainable

Unread post by 9214s » Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:06 pm

Never done this but I really like the idea of it. I could imagine a scenario of the bull has finished with my Hotwife but still wants more so she volunteers me to be used which I have to comply. Being caged at the same time would really add to it too