Men who were turned into cuckolds by their GF or wife: What was her way of getting you to surrender?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Men who were turned into cuckolds by their GF or wife: What was her way of getting you to surrender?

I caught her cheating, confronted her, and she told me she would not stop. If I wanted to stay with her, I would allow her.
13%
She brought up a dream about it and got you going from there...
3%
She told you it was her fantasy and the rest is history.
7%
She sat you down and told you she needed to go out and date but did not want you to do the same.
10%
It just happened- unspoken agreement. You know she is dating and fucking around and she KNOWS that you know but neither talks about it despite being super obvious and you enabling her to continue it.
6%
Started swinging but she was jealous of you with other women so she told you that she wanted to play alone.
8%
Started experimenting with threesome(s) and found yourself with her going more for the other man until she altogether kicked you of her play with the other man.
5%
You were friends well before you started dating, knew her past, or that she was a promiscuous flirt, and felt that cuckolding came as an attribute to dating her.
5%
You caught her cheating, it turned you on, you forgave her, she repeated the process, she figured out you liked it so she continued doing it with your knowledge.
21%
Started as stag/hotwife relationship but she started wanting more and more with her lover(s) and eventually turned you into her cuck and him into her man.
9%
I am a girlfriend/wife not in the lifestyle yet but want dating and/or sexual freedom
No votes
Other
13%

Total votes: 297

amayzed

Re: Men who were turned into cuckolds by their GF or wife: What was her way of getting you to surrender?

Unread post by amayzed » Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:48 am

This thread would seem to have insights from real lives. Worthwhile reads.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Re: Men who were turned into cuckolds by their GF or wife: What was her way of getting you to surrender?

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:26 am

amayzed wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:48 am

Honestly, I was thinking that this thread would blow up with comments but it didn’t. Although I will say that the few stories it got were all very good.

Not a single woman who initiated the lifestyle responded 😫

Christinebitg

Unread post by Christinebitg » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:47 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:26 am
Not a single woman who initiated the lifestyle responded 😫
Women weren't asked to respond. The original question was asked to cuckolds who didn't initiate the situation.

amayzed

Unread post by amayzed » Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:55 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:26 am
amayzed wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:48 am

Honestly, I was thinking that this thread would blow up with comments but it didn’t. Although I will say that the few stories it got were all very good.
Two pages of credible thoughtful responses is pretty good I think. Thanks for starting this thread.

wifedateshubwaits
Experienced

Unread post by wifedateshubwaits » Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:39 pm

In my case I don’t know if “surrender” would be the right word, but when I caught my wife cheating she didn’t sugarcoat the fact that she really enjoyed sex with these other men. Initially I acted the indignant husband, angry that I’d been cheated on, but over time I admitted to being curious about my wife’s infidelities. She was brutally honest about my shortcomings and her enjoyment of more assertive men. But instead of feeding my anger, I found myself becoming aroused. In fact, I would secretly masturbate to my wife’s confessions.

Eventually, I admitted to my wife that I was turned on by her past cheating and we began to use this as a kind of foreplay. It wasn’t long before she ran out of stories and I told her that I’d be okay with her resuming her affairs if she wanted. After assuring that I wasn’t using this freedom to see other women, my wife began to enthusiastically date other guys, this time with my knowledge and approval.

So, I think in my case my wife didn’t get me to “surrender” as much as I finally accepted the fact that I was a natural cuckold. I was meant to allow my wife the pleasures of other men and I was more than happy to vicariously share in her sexual adventures, even if only as a passive bystander, hearing about her dates after the fact.
Last edited by wifedateshubwaits on Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mfmfantasy50
Trainable

Unread post by mfmfantasy50 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:12 pm

I came across a sexy video on the Internet of a couple fucking titled, "Fucking My 10 Years Older Neigbor Missionary Fuck", which caught my eye because of the title. It had been one of my fantasies for a long time to have some well-hung young stud fuck my wife! The video kept my interest because of the good pounding the guy was giving the woman. The couple's faces were partially obscured because of the angle of the camera except for glimpses of the woman's face through their flailing limbs and once or twice when the man looked back over his shoulder at the camera as if to confirm it was indeed recording his conquest. I saved the URL in my bookmarks and didn't come back to it for quite a while.

Then, one night I was browsing my old bookmarks and came upon the link and clicked on it. As I watched the video for the second time and in slow motion I got a better view of the woman's face and was amazed at her resemblance to my wife!!! On about the third viewing I got curious and turned on the sound for the first time. The audio was obscured like the video by a loud-playing classical music piece, Carmina Burana, which is itself associated with a celebration of sex. However, through all the noise I could still make out the couples' conversation at low levels. I listened to them more carefully and that's when I recognized the husky breathless feminine voice of my wife.

When I heard that I immediately set about downloading the video to my desktop where I could process it using my various software programs to clean up the video and audio and more completely examine the details.

The more I worked on the raw video, viewed it and listened to it to appreciate the details, the more convinced I became, that I was indeed watching my own wife getting fucked by a well-hung younger guy.

The dialog seemed stilted; like two people fucking for the first time. The guy kept asking for confirmation that he was pleasing and the woman seemed quiet, nervous and perhaps even a bit afraid. But, regardless of their discomfort, both the young man and the older woman were definitely enjoying some serious hard fucking.

With the video on my desktop and with complete control, I was able to take my time to adjust the sound and pull out the dialog, which follows.

Unfortunately, the posted video has the foreplay and seduction parts of their time together edited out, which I would have loved to watch! I expect those parts were cut out, because they showed their faces too clearly and would have revealed the couple's identities.

After this, I went through various stages of arousal, anger, arousal, jealousy, arousal fear and eventually only arousal. Indeed I had become a CUCKOLD.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:44 pm

cuckling wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:13 am
The most obvious reason aint in it: man who persuaded wife??
Same here

JemBates
Virgin

Unread post by JemBates » Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:10 pm

Never sought it out, but realised her cheating got me very aroused. Best to let her do what she wants.

ez456
Experienced

Unread post by ez456 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:23 pm

mfmfantasy50 wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:12 pm
I came across a sexy video on the Internet of a couple fucking titled, "Fucking My 10 Years Older Neigbor Missionary Fuck", which caught my eye because of the title. It had been one of my fantasies for a long time to have some well-hung young stud fuck my wife! The video kept my interest because of the good pounding the guy was giving the woman. The couple's faces were partially obscured because of the angle of the camera except for glimpses of the woman's face through their flailing limbs and once or twice when the man looked back over his shoulder at the camera as if to confirm it was indeed recording his conquest. I saved the URL in my bookmarks and didn't come back to it for quite a while.

Then, one night I was browsing my old bookmarks and came upon the link and clicked on it. As I watched the video for the second time and in slow motion I got a better view of the woman's face and was amazed at her resemblance to my wife!!! On about the third viewing I got curious and turned on the sound for the first time. The audio was obscured like the video by a loud-playing classical music piece, Carmina Burana, which is itself associated with a celebration of sex. However, through all the noise I could still make out the couples' conversation at low levels. I listened to them more carefully and that's when I recognized the husky breathless feminine voice of my wife.

When I heard that I immediately set about downloading the video to my desktop where I could process it using my various software programs to clean up the video and audio and more completely examine the details.

The more I worked on the raw video, viewed it and listened to it to appreciate the details, the more convinced I became, that I was indeed watching my own wife getting fucked by a well-hung younger guy.

The dialog seemed stilted; like two people fucking for the first time. The guy kept asking for confirmation that he was pleasing and the woman seemed quiet, nervous and perhaps even a bit afraid. But, regardless of their discomfort, both the young man and the older woman were definitely enjoying some serious hard fucking.

With the video on my desktop and with complete control, I was able to take my time to adjust the sound and pull out the dialog, which follows.

Unfortunately, the posted video has the foreplay and seduction parts of their time together edited out, which I would have loved to watch! I expect those parts were cut out, because they showed their faces too clearly and would have revealed the couple's identities.

After this, I went through various stages of arousal, anger, arousal, jealousy, arousal fear and eventually only arousal. Indeed I had become a CUCKOLD.
Wow that's some story. Do you happen to have a link to the video? How did things unfold? Did you confront her?

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:26 am

4herpleasure89 wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:44 pm
cuckling wrote:
Same here
Then the thread subject simply doesn’t apply to you.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:55 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:26 am
4herpleasure89 wrote:
cuckling wrote:
Same here
Then why did you have “other” as an option?

ez456
Experienced

Unread post by ez456 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:08 am

4herpleasure89 wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:55 am
ucaneffher wrote:
4herpleasure89 wrote:
cuckling wrote:
Same here
Read the thread title again.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:32 am

The full story is on the first page of our thread link at the bottom of this message. I had encouraged my wife to date another man for about a year before circumstances came about that sealed our extramarital agreement. The short version is that she lost a bet in a friendly card game and was fucked by the guy playing the three-way draw with us. After that, she had a three-month affair with a coworker. When I learned about it, she agreed to date other men and keep me in the loop.

This worked out well for the two of us.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:33 am

I did. Did you notice where the op wondered why no fe males were responding even though he specifically addressed his post to cucks? It is certainly ok for others with other versions to reply here and no one should get to bent out of shape about it. Otherwise he should specifically say who cannot post and be consistent. There is no need to be snippy as he was not attacked in any way.

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:52 am

I have such a small dick that did nothing for her and she needed more than I could offer so we agreed she was free to fuck other men.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:45 am

4herpleasure89 wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:33 am
I did. Did you notice where the op wondered why no fe males were responding even though he specifically addressed his post to cucks? It is certainly ok for others with other versions to reply here and no one should get to bent out of shape about it. Otherwise he should specifically say who cannot post and be consistent. There is no need to be snippy as he was not attacked in any way.
There is no requirement to be 'consistent'. In his third post on the first page, the OP noted that there were more votes than stories, and invited the ladies to respond as well. I don't see anything wrong with that. 'Snippy'? Some dumb stuff has been posted, indicating that there are some people who lack the ability to comprehend the written word and follow a thread, regardless of having as much time as needed to parse it.

We need a good :facepalm: emoji.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:39 am

I disagree. But if rules were broken the mods will inform us.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:45 pm

4herpleasure89 wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:55 am
ucaneffher wrote:
4herpleasure89 wrote:
cuckling wrote:
Same here
I think you are still not understanding the question.

The reason it has “other” in the question for “Men who were turned into cuckolds by their GF or wife: What was ********her******** way of getting you to surrender?”

That was just in case there was a different way that the woman initiated the lifestyle beside the ones I listed.

“Him initiating” is not an answer to “her way of getting you to surrender.”

I’m sorry if it was worded poorly. I hope that it makes more sense to you now.

Filou
Experienced

Unread post by Filou » Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:28 pm

For us it was no certain event but rather a slow evolution.

When I met my wife it was quite clear from the start hat it would be hard to get her without accepting her best friend also. Fine wih me.
Several years later she asked me about another male submissive to play with as she would like to live out certain things I would not take part in. Well - THAT was not so fine with me and subject to long discussions.
When I agreed to it after quite some time there was a barrage of rules so everyone felt save in the beginning. Intercourse between them out of the question not only on my demand.

Time went by, everyone got more secure with the situation and that led to where we are right now: My wife still having another sumissive she plays with and him having intercourse with her way more often than myself.
There are two kinds of strengths: the strength to lead, and the strength to follow; the strength to control, and the strength yield

There are two kinds of power: the power to strip away another's soul bare, and the power to stand naked

-Yaldah Tovah-

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:15 am

Filou wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:28 pm
For us it was no certain event but rather a slow evolution.

When I met my wife it was quite clear from the start hat it would be hard to get her without accepting her best friend also. Fine wih me.
Several years later she asked me about another male submissive to play with as she would like to live out certain things I would not take part in. Well - THAT was not so fine with me and subject to long discussions.
When I agreed to it after quite some time there was a barrage of rules so everyone felt save in the beginning. Intercourse between them out of the question not only on my demand.

Time went by, everyone got more secure with the situation and that led to where we are right now: My wife still having another sumissive she plays with and him having intercourse with her way more often than myself.
Not quite sure I understand your post. What about her best friend and accepting them?

Filou
Experienced

Unread post by Filou » Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:37 am

My wife is bisexual and has sex with her best (female) friend on a regular basis. That's been the way since we met for the first time. So it was about accepting it or not.
But as said: not so hard to me as acceping another guy to have sex with her - even if this might be a bit old fashioned and maybe somewhat irrational way of seeing it. ;)
There are two kinds of strengths: the strength to lead, and the strength to follow; the strength to control, and the strength yield

There are two kinds of power: the power to strip away another's soul bare, and the power to stand naked

-Yaldah Tovah-

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:57 am

Filou wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:37 am
My wife is bisexual and has sex with her best (female) friend on a regular basis. That's been the way since we met for the first time. So it was about accepting it or not.
But as said: not so hard to me as acceping another guy to have sex with her - even if this might be a bit old fashioned and maybe somewhat irrational way of seeing it. ;)
Do you feel any difference when your wife is with a woman compared to when she is with another man? Do you feel more or less submissive? I understand your wife's other man is a submissive, but how do things play out with her woman friend? Is it dominant - submissive, or more equal? Is the woman dominant to you at all? My wife hasn't been with a woman, so I'm curious what it might be like.
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:02 am

Lucky Dog wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:57 am
Filou wrote:
Do you feel any difference when your wife is with a woman compared to when she is with another man? Do you feel more or less submissive? I understand your wife's other man is a submissive, but how do things play out with her woman friend? Is it dominant - submissive, or more equal? Is the woman dominant to you at all? My wife hasn't been with a woman, so I'm curious what it might be like.
I would love it if Maricel had intimacy with another woman, but unfortunately, she’s 100 percent straight. The few times I made that suggestion, she just said “Yuck!” She’s totally content frequently making love her boyfriend Adam, and occasionally with me.

DM

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:49 am

DavaoMike wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:02 am
Lucky Dog wrote:
Filou wrote:
I would love it if Maricel had intimacy with another woman, but unfortunately, she’s 100 percent straight. The few times I made that suggestion, she just said “Yuck!” She’s totally content frequently making love her boyfriend Adam, and occasionally with me.

DM
I have a brother who kept badgering his (first) wife to have a threesome with another chick. She eventually gave in...and decided that she really liked other chicks. In fact, she liked chicks so much, she left him for another woman. :lol:

Now he's married to a woman from India. I think she keeps him on a tight leash. :whip:
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

Filou
Experienced

Unread post by Filou » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:20 am

Lucky Dog wrote:
I know that it might be not reasonable, but her having sex with another woman was no problem for me to accept at all while my macho part had a lot of problems to accept another man. Took some time to talk it through and give it a first easy try, but now i am ok with them having sex and surprisingly realized that I can also get something out of it myself.

As for her experience with her best friend I think it as hard to compare with other as my experiences with others here on the board. While I am really interested in others views and opinions and agree with people on certain points there is none here who I would say I could identify with in most things. So I think it hard that you caould take something out of it for your relationship.

Back to the original question: My wifes best friend might be slightly submissive - if at all, but she is heavily maso. So much in fact that that you have to take extra care that there will be no permanent harm, because her tolerance is so high that this in itself would not protect from serious harm.
But as always that is only one part of it. If I would have to describe her I would rather put first that she is an open and easy going persson with an easy laugh and sometimes crazed ideas. That makes time never boring when she is around, but somestimes hard to endure, when you are at the center of the newest funny idea she and my wife got into their minds...^^
How is she towards me ? Rather neutral though I have to do as she asks. But there ususally is not much to talk about should my wife not be present. ;)

-Yaldah Tovah-