Cucked by daughter's boyfriend. :-O

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Sonja
Virgin

Re: Cucked by daughter's boyfriend. :-O

Unread post by Sonja » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:30 am

Hello FamilyCuckold,

your story so far is absolutly amazing. Hope all is fine on your side. Would love to hear more about your development and your incredible journey.
What a nice hot and spicy turn in your last report last June.

Hope to read more soon.

smo

Unread post by smo » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:48 pm

It must be out of this world. To be a swinging couple for years and transition to a cuck arrangement. Your wife to want to fuck your daughter's boyfriend. Learning that your other daughter cucks her husband and your daughter makes her husband suck her sisters' lover cock. WOW... And now you suck your daughter's husband's cock. You now suck the cocks of both your daughter's husbands. Your wife loves this.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:56 pm

smo wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:48 pm
It must be out of this world. To be a swinging couple for years and transition to a cuck arrangement. Your wife to want to fuck your daughter's boyfriend. Learning that your other daughter cucks her husband and your daughter makes her husband suck her sisters' lover cock. WOW... And now you suck your daughter's husband's cock. You now suck the cocks of both your daughter's husbands. Your wife loves this.
A I understand it, if his wife gets fucked by M then he will be sucking a cock that has fucked both his daughters and his wife.

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:10 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:56 pm
smo wrote:
A I understand it, if his wife gets fucked by M then he will be sucking a cock that has fucked both his daughters and his wife.
M has had, according to what we've read and if memory serves:

* all three of S's openings (FC's wife)
* all three of E's openings (M's wife)
* at least two of C's openings (P's wife; no indication he's had her anally)
* P's mouth (no indication of anal)
* FC's mouth (no indication of anal)

P and FC have each sucked M before, after, and between his having the three women... vaginally, at least, no indication of after anal.

P has had all three of S's openings, at least two of C's openings, no indication he's had any of E's. FC has had at least two of S's openings (I don't remember if he's had all three).

So far. We're still two years behind the times.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:16 pm

airhorn wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:10 pm
isinlarsa wrote:
smo wrote:

P and FC have each sucked M before, after, and between his having the three women... vaginally, at least, no indication of after anal.

P has had all three of S's openings, at least two of C's openings, no indication he's had any of E's. FC has had at least two of S's openings (I don't remember if he's had all three).

I can't imagine the emotions P feels when he's sucking M's cock and thinking "This cock has been in my daughters' and wife's cunts and in my daughters' asses."

smo

Unread post by smo » Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:13 pm

FamilyCuckold...
Is the Champion of champions in this FORUM and lifestyle. No other story can compete with FC. He was always humble in telling his adventures with his wife. His story crosses all boundries and comes up a winner. He and his wife are the epitome of a relationship built on love, trust, adventure, adventure, adventure. You could read stories from Penthouse and others, but, this is the real deal. FC, I hope you are healthy and strong. You are not really a Beta, you only played one for your wife's enjoyment. Love your story Bro. Stay strong.
Last edited by smo on Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:14 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:16 pm
airhorn wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:
smo wrote:

I can't imagine the emotions P feels when he's sucking M's cock and thinking "This cock has been in my daughters' and wife's cunts and in my daughters' asses."
I hope M's cock hasn't been in P's daughter's anything.

P is FC's other son-in-law, if he has a daughter I would hope she's totally off-limits.

FC, OTOH... though I don't believe we know it's been in C's ass (in S's and E's asses, FC's wife and M's wife respectively, we've read, but I looked and didn't see anything saying M had had C's ass).

And we know FC and P have tasted all three women on M's cock. Not at the same time, necessarily, but over time.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:44 pm

airhorn wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:14 pm
isinlarsa wrote:
airhorn wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:

P is FC's other son-in-law, if he has a daughter I would hope she's totally off-limits.

FC, OTOH... though I don't believe we know it's been in C's ass (in S's and E's asses, FC's wife and M's wife respectively, we've read, but I looked and didn't see anything saying M had had C's ass).

And we know FC and P have tasted all three women on M's cock. Not at the same time, necessarily, but over time.
Opps. I find it hard to keep the initials straight.

smo

Unread post by smo » Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:44 pm

Bottem line. Mom sees her daughter's boy friend's cock.
Daughter tells mom she can fuck boy friend. Mom talks to dad and says ok.

And then all hell brakes out. Mom with daughter's boyfriend and then with his friends. Mom is the real whore and Dad just holds on. Mom eventually turns her husband and makes him a cock sucker. She made him a cock sucker in front of her two daughters. What a story. I despise her for denegrating her husband.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:27 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:44 pm
That's for sure. That's the only thing that detracts from this story, for me, initials instead of names causes me to lose track of who has been doing what with who.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:54 am

isinlarsa wrote:
airhorn wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:14 pm
isinlarsa wrote:
airhorn wrote:

Add some names:
Family Cuckold’s wife Sally
his twin daughters:
Emily married to Max the master
Carly married to Pete

ez456
Experienced

Unread post by ez456 » Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:12 pm

Can someone summarise what is actually happening. Also confused by initials. Like is the bull actually f*cking his daughters...or is it daughters in law? Who else?

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:59 pm

Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:27 am
isinlarsa wrote:
That's for sure. That's the only thing that detracts from this story, for me, initials instead of names causes me to lose track of who has been doing what with who.
We're approaching singularity, where M has boned everyone everywhere, and FC and P have cleaned everyone everywhere. Then it becomes easy to keep track of...

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:26 pm

ez456 wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:12 pm
Can someone summarise what is actually happening. Also confused by initials. Like is the bull actually f*cking his daughters...or is it daughters in law? Who else?
Max the bull has an enormous wonderful cock. He has fucked his wife (author’s daughter) and his sister in law (author’s other daughter), which is where it all started. Then he fucked his mother in law, when the two daughters recommended it to her.
His father in law (author) and his sister in law’s husband Pete have both been cuckold humiliated in front of the women.

elina

Unread post by elina » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:41 am

wannabecUKold wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:26 pm
ez456 wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:12 pm
Max the bull has an enormous wonderful cock. He has fucked his wife (author’s daughter) and his sister in law (author’s other daughter), which is where it all started. Then he fucked his mother in law, when the two daughters recommended it to her.
His father in law (author) and his sister in law’s husband Pete have both been cuckold humiliated in front of the women.
Plus Max has on a number of occations invited several of his friends to join in the fun with Mother and Both Daugthers.
A very sexy and sexually liberated / open minded family clearly living in the "Make Love, not quarrels" principle!! :up:

I just hope all of them are healthy, happy and enjoying life in these crazy times.

Sincerely
elina

cakelad
Virgin

Unread post by cakelad » Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:43 pm

Saw a bunch of new replies and though FC made a new post, still waiting eagerly I guess ;)

FamilyCuckold
Trainable

Unread post by FamilyCuckold » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:25 pm

Sorry for the delayed update, summer’s been busier than we expected, and we decided to take an impromptu family trip up to Whistler a couple of weeks ago as well. We were all together for 4 nights, then M. sent P. and I home with baby A. so that he could spend a couple more days with the girls himself, of course. Also, M. made sure we didn’t drive off until J. showed up so that we could see him wave at us with a shit-eating grin as he disappeared into the condo. I was leaking through my cage the entire drive home, I’m sure P. was too.

S. and I also met a new fuck-buddy last month as well, a nice-looking CBC (Canadian-born Chinese) dude in his 30s, a tall and jacked Crossfit trainer (we didn’t meet him because of Crossfit, however), which has been good in that M. hasn’t been able to fuck S. as much these days due to all of his responsibilities. I’ll update this story on my next post.

Anyway, as I mentioned above, M. still only manages to spend the night at our house (or have me drive S. to his house) about once a week, so I do get to sleep with my wife most nights these days, and up until M. & E.’s wedding anniversary at the end of June, I was getting released about once a week as well.

Back to the update, this was a challenge to write because of reasons you’ll see, and I had to think about how to express the events and everyone’s feelings about events both joyous and sad. I decided to proceed chronologically instead of emotionally, good or bad.

First off, the happy times.

M. & E. were a bit nervous leading up to the wedding day, of course, and honestly it wouldn’t have gone off as well as it did without a lot of help from C. and S. on the planning side for the previous several months. We got hit with showers the morning of (the ceremony was indoors), but led to partly sunny/cloudy afternoon and evening for the reception which was planned for outdoors. Vancouver wedding planners definitely know to arrange for a fall-back plan when planning outdoor parties, even in the summer, but it turned out okay for us.

Both couples actually came over to our house the night before the wedding for dinner, which was pleasant, and ended off with some S. & C. worshipping M.’s amazing cock while he was relaxing on the living room couch. C. & E. were sporting cute new red leather locking collars this time, and he had brought an extra one for S. as well. The matching leashes not only connected to their collars, but had a ring feature where the lead ends of all three could be connected together so M. could hold them easily in one hand.

Anyway, this time instead of joining in, M. had cuffed E.’s hands behind her back and tied her leash to the leg of the armchair P. was sitting in, opposite the couch, commanding her to kneel which watching her sister and mother pleasure her imminent husband.

Eventually M. fucked C. and S. while we all watched, unloading once in each slut before taking all the girls upstairs into the master bedroom for the night.

I couldn’t help but notice how much E.’s cuckquean feelings have grown over the last couple of years, as although she couldn’t touch herself with the cuffs on, she was plainly leaking down both thighs as she got up to accompany everyone upstairs. I glanced at her several times while she watched her fiancé fuck, her eyes looked glazed and heavy-lidded, her mouth parted.

M. eventually gave us the option of sleeping on the floor in the master, or crashing in the guest rooms, and P. and I both opted to sleep on the floor in hopes of continuing to watch. M. continued to plug only S. & C. for another hour or so, on and off until they all feel asleep, except that S. hopped off the bed after they rest had passed out so she could unlock me for a quick blowjob…and by quick, I mean within seconds, as she was able to do those days. As far as I was awake, M. did not penetrate E. at all.

We had to get up early the next morning to get onto all of the wedding day duties which each of us had, including the girls whisking E. away to prepare at the townhouse, while P., M. and I had driving and delivery duties for the day.

The ceremony itself was at a private members club at which I’m a member, and was lovely. My little girl’s wedding dress was stunning, deep plunging in front to below her belly button and in the back to almost the crack of her ass. I’m sure some members of our families and friends might have snickered at the borderline-sluttiness of it, but if so we didn’t hear anything.

The bridesmaids gowns were a navy blue satin, also backless but with cowl fronts which were much less revealing than the bride. The fabric was very slinky however, hugging curves of tits and asses nicely, in my biased opinion. While C. was the maid of honour, E. had two other vanilla friends and one lifestyle friend as bridesmaids as well.

When it came to S., my daughters managed to convince her (well, in retrospect it probably didn’t take that much convincing) to wear a beautiful floral print mandarin-style dress, but with an almost obscenely-short hemline and a large cutout for her cleavage in front. She was pretty good with pulling her hemline down to keep it down over her ass cheek folds most of the night, but again, if anyone was offended by the rare moment when her dress rode high, no one mentioned.

We’d also invited J. to the wedding as well, and he was, for the most part, a perfect young gentleman, except when he directed S. to suck him off in one of the club’s bathrooms after the dinner reception. She certainly made sure her make-up was perfectly-restored after her “dessert,” haha.

Overall, the night was a lot of fun and happiness all around, with the girls accompanying M. to a hotel room for the night, while P. and I oversaw responsibilities of making sure all the guests got home safe, gifts were packed in the cars, coordinating with club staff, etc. as well as making baby A. was taken care of.

I drove over to the hotel the next day to pick up a very well-fucked S. & C., and to drive M. & E. to the airport for their honeymoon trip to Maui. I learned from the girls that M. only fucked my wife and C. that night, using E. for cleanup duties only. Not too surprising, as the honeymooners fucked like rabbits during their private trip of course.

So…after the highs of the wedding, three months later, an emotional low comes crashing down on us, and S. in particular.

Although S. had stopped using birth control several years previous, as she dislikes condoms (not allergic or anything, just doesn’t like them), and loves cum, we began to get riskier as time went on in terms of bareback sex. Not just with M., but with several partners with whom we’d developed a trust with, as well as a handful of times where S. was fucked on a first date.

At her age, we both felt more and more comfortable that pregnancy would be a low risk, even though she still hadn’t hit menopause at the tender age of 50, especially since her cycles have been somewhat irregular for the last couple of years.

Well, we were wrong.

Going two months without a period wasn’t unusual for S. in the last couple of years, but after three months, S. started to think that menopause was finally starting. She started to cramp somewhat, but no hot flashes, and interestingly, her already high libido seemed to be even higher during the months after the wedding. There were times where she would drive herself over to the kids’ house to get some impromptu cock, including one evening where she got up in the middle of the night to swing over and get plugged by M. (I didn’t wake up and only found out the next morning).

One morning over breakfast, without thinking, I reminded her that her sex drive shot up in this way the last time she was pregnant with the twins so many years ago, and the thought hit both of us at the same time. I remember us staring at each other for several seconds before the colour drained from her face. She got up, got dressed and headed out the door to our local drugstore before I said five words to her.

So yes…the drugstore test came out positive (S. did it three times to be sure), and subsequent visits to our family doctor and tests confirmed it. The timeline meant that it was likely M.’s baby, as I hadn’t cum in her pussy for over a year at that point, but it also put the insemination date right around the stag party too…which meant the father could also be any one of handful of guys from that night.

S. was shocked at the pregnancy, needless to say, with the additional emotional weight of the possibility of being a mother again. Her turmoil was worsened by the circumstances of how, as well as the uncertainty of who…and in a small measure, the perversely-erotic nature of potentially-making me the ultimate cuckold.

We didn’t tell the kids (especially not M.) for awhile, until S. and I could sort this out in our own heads first.

As cheesy as it sounds, S. loves being a grandmother, and when A. was born, she admitted she still felt muted pangs of baby-crazy at the time, and she dotes on her even more than I do.

We talked about this over the next couple of weeks…a lot. S. needed to make the ultimate decision of course, and all I could do was provide support and my opinion only when she asked for it.

Finally, she felt like she had made a decision to end the pregnancy, and decided to go and see M. & E. alone to let them know everything. Of course them empathized with S., even throwing out the idea of adopting the baby as theirs if S. really wanted to keep it, or coming up with a story of providing surrogacy for E. (even though there’s no issue with E.’s fertility, as far as anyone knows). S. told them that while that was a remote possibility if we could all be 100% sure that the baby was M.’s, but we didn’t. We could get a prenatal paternity test done, but then what? Either the baby was M.’s, which adds further emotional complications, or it wasn’t, confirming S.’s ultimate decision to end.

Everyone completely supported S.’s decision of course, and I accompanied her to our women’s hospital here a week later for a gut-wrenching day for her. I kept reminding her that I would support her completely if she changed her mind, despite the social complications, but she was sure. That didn’t stop her from crying herself to sleep for the next week afterward, which broke my heart more than anything in a long time.

She’s in a good headspace now of course, but even now she admits she still thinks, on occasion, about what could have been, and once in awhile she’ll actually strike at my cuckold angst by screaming at M. to “breed her again,” when I’m present or within earshot. The first time she hit me with that verbal assault, it made me blow my load through my cage, not surprisingly.

The end of this part of our story is that as of today, August 16, 2021, it’s been over six months since her last period, so we’re pretty certain she’s well within menopause now. For better or for worse, that chapter of our lives is coming to a close…but our cuckold marriage is stronger than ever.

jim28
Player

Unread post by jim28 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:58 pm

smo wrote:
Bottem line. Mom sees her daughter's boy friend's cock.
Daughter tells mom she can fuck boy friend. Mom talks to dad and says ok.

And then all hell brakes out. Mom with daughter's boyfriend and then with his friends. Mom is the real whore and Dad just holds on. Mom eventually turns her husband and makes him a cock sucker. She made him a cock sucker in front of her two daughters. What a story. I despise her for denegrating her husband.
To each, their own, of course. IMO, denigrating her husband in front of his daughters is a perfectly proper femdom family environment. Total control and keeping him in his proper place. By this point in their lives, the daughters should consider it normal and proper.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:06 pm

Thanks for the update. Those are some really highs and lows. Glad you got it all sorted out. Hope your lifestyle continues, without any unwanted preggers going on.

jamesbuldge123
Trainable

Unread post by jamesbuldge123 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:17 pm

do they go les mode just with M?

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:31 am

great update. thanks

KHRunner
Virgin

Unread post by KHRunner » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:56 am

FamilyCuckold wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:25 pm
I accompanied her to our women’s hospital here a week later for a gut-wrenching day for her.
:roll:

Interesting choice of words for a supportive husband.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:49 pm

Thank you for the update FC! It's a shame S had to go through that but with menopause setting in that should be a thing of the past now and I'm glad you have all gotten through it okay. My wife has always disliked condoms herself and the only time she uses them is at the swingers club. Fortunately, she has already gone through menopause and doesn't have to worry about pregnancy.

Please keep us updated. As others have said, this is one of the hottest threads on here and I am definitely looking forward to reading more as this progresses!

cakelad
Virgin

Unread post by cakelad » Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:03 am

Damn, that second part was rough to read... it's a shame that you and your family had to go through that. But from the end of your post it sounds like everyone was able to move past it which is a relief. Here's to more posts in the future!

Would also love to hear more details and what went down when M. invited J. over to Whistler, and what happened in the wedding bed

newbbull
Virgin

Unread post by newbbull » Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:44 pm

Maybe because I'm a pervert beyond repair, I'm waiting for FC's update detailing how he was forced by M to cleanup his daughters!