Poll: cuckolds, what is your PREFERRED form of humiliation?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

For cuckolds & Hotwives: what is the PREFERRED form of humiliation in your relationship?

- Wife having sex with men that hubby does not like or approve of
13%
- Verbal belittlement by the Wife, BF and/or others
20%
- Public humiliation (i.e. folks outside the relationship made aware)
13%
- Strict cuckold marriage contract limiting hubby's rights
11%
- Orgasm Limiting and/or Denial related activities
18%
- Anal penetration of the hubby
14%
- Pain & Bondage (spankings, restraints, etc.)
7%
- Other forms of physical or verbal humiliation (describe below)
5%

Total votes: 1702

Jimjones66
Virgin

Re: Poll: cuckolds, what is your PREFERRED form of humiliation?

Unread post by Jimjones66 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:51 pm

Verbal abuse by both the wife ad bull. Humiliation. Being laughed at. Forced cleaning.

Jimjones66
Virgin

Unread post by Jimjones66 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:52 pm

Verbal abuse by both the wife ad bull. Humiliation. Being laughed at. Forced cleaning.

Littlewilly1970
Player

Unread post by Littlewilly1970 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:31 pm

She left me for one of her bulls, he was very well hung and extremely rich.

petco
Trainable

Unread post by petco » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:47 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:07 am
I’d love to see my gf or wife become super submissive to a very dominant man who would just have her addicted to him. Would love to see that what he says goes. If he wants her to wear a transparent top without a bra, she does it no questions asked. He’s horny and wants to fuck her in public, she just lets him bend her over whenever he wants and wherever he wants.if he wants her to give him a blowjob and to swallow his cum every single day at 5 sharp, my wife will drop anything and anyone including myself to make sure she is at his place on time and stripped down on her knees with his dick in her mouth by 5 and ready to devour every drop of his semen. He wants her nipples pierced or clit pierced, she’ll have the indentation of nipple piercings poking through her top by the time she gets home at night and the indentation of a little clit piercing poking through her little thong’s front. I want to see him start pushing both her boundaries as well as mine by him buying her outfits that are almost too much for going outside, but nonetheless he buys her the dance wear/lingerie/Barely there dresses and tells her to be ready by a certain time in her slut wear as he’s picking her up, all I can do is accept and see my wife leaving the house practically exposed and leaving nothing to the imagination. If He wants her B cups to become massive double Ds or bigger, she’s the first one setting up an appointment to have her tits blown up, he wants a baby, you better believe she is going to ride him bareback and milk him. If he wants to share her with 5 of his friends, he doesn’t even have to ask her as she would happily take care of all of his friends. If he wants her to leave me so she can live with him instead because he wants sex 5 times a day, she will have her clothes packed right away and ready to fuck him 7 times instead , and lastly if he wants to own that pussy and ass and have her cut me off, all he has to do is give her the signal and that body is fully his.

Having to comply with her desires of wanting to become his and satisfy him over me would be plants of delicious humiliation for me.

Some of the listed things I have already lived with my ex when she had her boyfriends but in reality, I would comply with 100% of the things on my list if my girlfriend or wife became addicted to another man and wanted me to settle for her living her life that way from now on.
partly i can agree , it would be a great turn on if my wife became submissive to a bull.

lky_92116
Prepubescent

Unread post by lky_92116 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:04 pm

Only 4 ☹️

Flirty Skirty
Experienced

Unread post by Flirty Skirty » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:03 pm

I selected verbal humiliation and anal penetration. For me, any Bull that enjoys belittling me in front of my wife and watching me get anally penetrated will make me feel totally emasculated. I’d be totally done and in a state of complete submission and open to anything they want. You can’t get unfucked now can you?
Orgasms are like opinions. Only the Hotwife’s and Bull’s matter.

Kneeling
Experienced

Unread post by Kneeling » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:54 am

Very hard for me to admit.....wearing a tee shirt Sir gave me that says.... TOM MADE ME
THE CUCKOLD I AM

He insists when the three of us go out together.

Kneeling
Experienced

Unread post by Kneeling » Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:44 am

Kneeling wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:54 am
Very hard for me to admit.....wearing a tee shirt Sir gave me that says.... TOM MADE ME
THE CUCKOLD I AM

He insists when the three of us go out together.

UPDATE: LAST NITE SIR, INSISTED I WEAR THE TEE SHIRT. HE WAS WEARING HIS BASEBALL TEAN JACKET WITH
HIS NAME ON IT. WE WENT TO A PARTY WHERE I KNEW A FEW GUYS. TOM ORDERED ME TO GET HIM A BEER.
WHEN I RETURNED HE WAS CHAATTING WITH A GUY I KNOW WELL FROM COLLEGE. WHEN MY COLLEGE
BUDDY SAW MY SHIRT HE SMILED AND TURNED TO TOM AND GAVE HIM HIS CARD.
" CALL ME " HE SAID, I M ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A CUM DUMP. "
SIR SMILED AND INVITED HIM BACK TO HIS PLACE WHERE THEY BOTH FUCKED MY MOUTH AND ASS.
SORT OF FREAKING THAT WORD IS OUT NOW FOR SURE.

KNEELING

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:38 am

Not good enough wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:22 am
One non-sexual form of humiliation that drives me insane is how my goddess has started to pay Master. She says it's only fair since she takes time from his busy life to tame her. Since I'm the main breawinner in the household that means he's stealing my money as well as my wife. When she told me I started masturbating frantically. She told me how pathetic I am, masturbating at the thought of being robbed by my wife's lover. The last time, he grabbed my wallet and took all the cash I had. I thought my balls were going to explode.
very hot for those who are into this fetish!
I imagined a fantasy scenario your hotwife arranging for you , bull and her sexy GF and HW (four of you) to go on a vegas trip, that you pay for everyone. All through the trip, both women are dressed to kill, and are arm in arm with the bull. Public making out, while you tag along and do all the errands. You guys end up at some high class strip clubs; you personally seek, organize and pay for the bull's fully nude lap dances with the sexiest strippers , and your HW and GF cheers on as they watch the bull get pleasured. All end up in a hotel suite, you sleeping on the floor or couch, and the FMF sleeps on the bed.

On an occasion, you are sent by the bull to hit on women in a bar, FOR HIM. As she and your wife (without her GF present, she went off to spend some time with her other friends) , sit in a high class bar, you spend hours buying drinks and hitting on women, trying to win their attention, and explaining to them your situation. With many of the women ignoring you and blowing you off, cussing you out... you enduring the extnsive humiliation,.. ,however a few are intrigued and curious and agree to come to your wife's table and chat a bit. one or two of them, actually eventually go with the couple (bull and hotwife) back to the hotel room for a fling; you succeeded :)
When all this is done, you paid for almost everything, but you had no sex for the weekend trip,. but were allowed to masturbate on the floor in front of them. Your wife and her GF got countless creampies, and Hotwife thanks the bull for the great weekend,
Her seeing you submit to the bull so thoroughly and you perversely enjoy him totally dominating and exploiting you financially, .. this made her unbelievably sexually wet for him, while filling her with amusement and disgust for you.

and you all go home happy.

centralme
Virgin

Unread post by centralme » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:09 am

Other for me. Would prefer: getting pissed on, asking to fluff and cleaning both, her cumming home full

loyalcucky
Prepubescent

Unread post by loyalcucky » Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:59 pm

My fiancé only lets me cum if I ask for permission. And she reminds me every day I’m her cuck and how much she spoils her bulls. The denial and her taking charge are a real turn on.

During our last cucking session, she made me stand outside the hotel door while I could hear her moaning and the sounds of him doing doggy with her. A hotel staff person saw me outside door and it was definitely embarrassing cause she checked both of us in an hour ago, but hear I was outside my room with sounds of my fiancé having sex.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:43 pm

Before this past Xmas my MIL learned I’m a cuckold. On Xmas day we were at her house for dinner and I had to go one on one with her in private. She told me to drop my slacks to see my panties, then she had me drop my panties so she could see my little penis. All she said was I now why my daughter has a lover.

Pauline

Robo2006
Virgin

Unread post by Robo2006 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:09 pm

We have been looking for a bull whose cock is bigger than me in length and girth. I am 7-1/2" long but below average on girth. She has had some that are quite a bit thicker but not longer. She has a regular bull that is very thick but not as long as me. When she gives gives me sloppy seconds after him she says that the only reason she can feel me is because my length hits spots he cant. Well that changed last week. She finally found one that is way bigger than me. She finally got go to his place while I stayed at home with the kids waiting very impatiently for her return. When she got back and I started to get my sloppy seconds, after eating the cream pie of course, she tells me the most humiliating thing every. She says I cant feel you at all and the only way that she can tell I'm in is she feels my balls hitting her ass. When she said that i almost came immediately. Is was so humiliating and so freaking hot.

Robo2006
Virgin

Unread post by Robo2006 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:09 pm

We have been looking for a bull whose cock is bigger than me in length and girth. I am 7-1/2" long but below average on girth. She has had some that are quite a bit thicker but not longer. She has a regular bull that is very thick but not as long as me. When she gives gives me sloppy seconds after him she says that the only reason she can feel me is because my length hits spots he cant. Well that changed last week. She finally found one that is way bigger than me. She finally got go to his place while I stayed at home with the kids waiting very impatiently for her return. When she got back and I started to get my sloppy seconds, after eating the cream pie of course, she tells me the most humiliating thing every. She says I cant feel you at all and the only way that she can tell I'm in is she feels my balls hitting her ass. When she said that i almost came immediately. Is was so humiliating and so freaking hot.