Wife fulfilling lover's fantasy

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
regular3
2 Bit Whore

Re: Wife fulfilling lover's fantasy

Unread post by regular3 » Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:29 pm

Now following.
Read your encounters and your other posts and love the dynamic you both have.
Would love to see a pic of Alice but understand that's not for everyone.
Keep up your fabulous recounting please.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:19 pm

Hi Troilus,

Ive been silent because there hasn't been much to report. Dave is back but schedules haven't aligned in getting together yet. Until his kids are back in school things are a bit chaotic and he quite understandably wants to spend as much time with them as possible. With that said, we'd all discussed another boat trip this holiday long weekend before we're all officially back to the grind, although the forecast doesn't look promising. If we don't end up on the boat, I think we'll nevertheless manage to get together but it's still a moving target at the moment.

Alice denies she loves Dave but readily admits that she really enjoys his company and spending time with him, which is self-apparent. I also enjoy his company. I feel a little bit on edge about how close they have become, but I do not feel threatened, if that makes any sense.

On a side note, Alice did go shopping in anticipation of Dave's return and bought a very sexy, sheer, ruffled red bra and panty set to wear for him. Here's the kicker: she was so impressed with this brand that she bought two more sets...for me. It's a Polish brand called Le Petit Trou. One set is a pair of sheer pink panties with little embroidered strawberries on them with a matching sheer pink bralette. Both cups are in the shape of hearts and it too is embroidered with little strawberries. She declared that set to be the first I will wear back to work after Labour Day. The other set is also in sheer yellow with little lemons on the panties and bra. The three sets together cost an embarrassing amount of money but Alice said she simply couldn't resist.
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:55 pm

Those bra and panty sets are very sexy.....and expensive! Hope you look good in them.

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:51 pm

canadianwittol wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:19 pm
Hi Troilus,

Alice denies she loves Dave but readily admits that she really enjoys his company and spending time with him, which is self-apparent. I also enjoy his company. I feel a little bit on edge about how close they have become, but I do not feel threatened, if that makes any sense.
It makes PERFECT sense, CW. Being a cuck without angst is no fun. Being a cuck with fear is no fun either. Sounds like you're in the sweet spot!

I never worried that Cressida would leave me; but...I always knew, "You know Troy, it's always possible that one day she may decide she wants to be married to him..." And I loved having that little bit of uncertainty.

Troy

mdevaux
Virgin

Unread post by mdevaux » Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:54 pm

How’s it been going with Dave? Anything exciting lately?

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:45 am

Alice has continued to see Dave and we all spent two weekends' ago together although I have little "new" in our dynamic to report. Our next visit between the three of us will be next weekend, which we are both looking forward to.

We did end up having a conversation between just the two of us where my wife - quite to my surprise - brought up whether or not I'd be interested in eating a cream pie. We've been cuckolding for 13 years and I have never done this in the past; mostly because my wife has always hated the idea of me doing anything "gay" or "bi'. She says she's changed her mind about some of those things and doesn't think it makes me gay if I do it. (I never did think this, but my wife is from a somewhat more conservative Eastern European backgound and despite all the other kinky stuff we've done and do, sometimes those old ideas hold over for a long time.)

That hasn't been put into action and in fact we hadn't discussed it any further than that, other than she shared that it might be a shame if our other bull didn't get that chance first since he's been suggesting my wife feed me cream pies for years. At the same time, she said she thinks she'd rather it be an experience that she and Dave and I share.

Should have a better update next week. It sucks when real life, work, Dave's kids, etc. get in the way - cuckolding was easier in our '30s although I'd have to admit that we're having more fun now.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:04 pm

I definitely think Dave should be the one to help you do this.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:19 pm

sounds good. here's to good eating.

Jdotswift
Trainable

Unread post by Jdotswift » Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:19 am

This is exactly the type of relationship I’d like for my wife and I to have with a third. Thanks for sharing your ongoing experience with us. I’m thoroughly enjoying your retelling.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:37 am

canadianwittol wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:45 am

We did end up having a conversation between just the two of us where my wife - quite to my surprise - brought up whether or not I'd be interested in eating a cream pie. We've been cuckolding for 13 years and I have never done this in the past...he's been suggesting my wife feed me cream pies for years...
So, how do *you* feel about it? Is it something you have been wanting to do, or just willing to go along with it if asked? Or would you need to be restrained and not given a choice?
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:51 pm

I am intrigued by it, I would always have been willing to do it. I wouldn’t say it was ever central to my fantasies but I like the idea of going down on my wife knowing she has been unfaithful.

In my past thoughts about it I probably tended to visualize it more as her going out and coming home to feed me a creampie - to literally rub my nose in her infidelity - I never really considered the possibility of doing it in front of the bull but I’m not *not* willing to do that either, I just never thought about it much. Dave has been a perfect gentleman for months and he’s so kinky he’d probably enjoy it too.

As I alluded to before we disucssed it in passing and it’s gone nowhere since. And I’d have to admit that given her past equation of thinking that cream pies = latent homosexual urges I’m a little bit reluctant to be the one who brings it up.

If I had the opportunity to eat a creampie I would certainly jump at that chance.

magnus
Player

Unread post by magnus » Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:40 pm

This has been one of my absolute most favourite threads here. I love the dynamic the 3 of you have with a more kind and considerate bull. It really is the type of cuckold relationship I find the most exciting.

I'm really looking forward to more updates, as they happen and you get time. Thanks so much for sharing your fantastic adventure.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:38 pm

canadianwittol wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:45 am
We did end up having a conversation between just the two of us where my wife - quite to my surprise - brought up whether or not I'd be interested in eating a cream pie. We've been cuckolding for 13 years and I have never done this in the past; mostly because my wife has always hated the idea of me doing anything "gay" or "bi'. She says she's changed her mind about some of those things and doesn't think it makes me gay if I do it. (I never did think this, but my wife is from a somewhat more conservative Eastern European backgound and despite all the other kinky stuff we've done and do, sometimes those old ideas hold over for a long time.)
I suspect that Dave might have had a conversation with your wife. I wonder if he is interested in asserting his dominance a little more by getting you to clean up your wife after he's fucked her.
canadianwittol wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:51 pm
I am intrigued by it, I would always have been willing to do it. I wouldn’t say it was ever central to my fantasies but I like the idea of going down on my wife knowing she has been unfaithful.

In my past thoughts about it I probably tended to visualize it more as her going out and coming home to feed me a creampie - to literally rub my nose in her infidelity - I never really considered the possibility of doing it in front of the bull but I’m not *not* willing to do that either, I just never thought about it much. Dave has been a perfect gentleman for months and he’s so kinky he’d probably enjoy it too.

As I alluded to before we disucssed it in passing and it’s gone nowhere since. And I’d have to admit that given her past equation of thinking that cream pies = latent homosexual urges I’m a little bit reluctant to be the one who brings it up.

If I had the opportunity to eat a creampie I would certainly jump at that chance.
Dave most probably wants you to, your wife has now brought the subject up, and you are willing.

I can see this going only one way.....

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:10 pm

At long last, I have an update - I wouldn't say one of our better ones, but we certainly had a fun weekend and I think we've pretty well confirmed that our next visit will take things to a huge new level for us.

We had the benefit of some unseasonably nice fall weather here in Vancouver, and so we decided to take a day trip on Dave's boat on Saturday afternoon. Because it was just for the day, we were joined by my wife's best friend, Agata, who is fully aware of our situation. Truth be told, it was all in all a very pleasant, enjoyable afternoon and nothing in the way of cuckolding was discussed even though all four of us were fully aware of the relationships between each other.

We got back to the marina late afternoon and stayed on the boat for more drinks, and all of us drank considerably more than we usually would. Alice had brought her stripper heels to wear for Dave, but at the end of the day we decided that we'd head back to our condo instead. Alice briefly contemplated putting them on before leaving the boat but worried she had maybe drank too much to walk in them properly. Agata went home in an Uber and the three of us went back to our condo in another.

The moment the door to our condo closed behind us, Dave grabbed Alice and said "I've been dying to fuck you all day." and with that they entered into a very passionate kiss that went on for 10-15 seconds. "Let's go." he told her. He picked her up and carried her towards our bedroom, asking me: "Cuck, are you joining?"

I followed them into the bedroom and watched Dave throw Alice onto the bed. No sooner did she hit the mattress she stopped and exclaimed "the shoes! Where are my shoes?" All of a sudden the action stopped and Alice returned to the entrance of our condo only to reach the frustrating realization that she'd left them in the Uber. After some brief disappointment, we got onto the app and I was left with the job of tracking down the driver and trying to retrieve the shoes. Alice said she would make it right and told Dave to wait with me. With that, she disappeared into our bedroom.

When she returned she was wearing a black lace set with thigh high stay up stockings and a pair of her Christian Louboutin heels. "I hope this is OK." is all she said, with an expression that suggested she knew the answer. I was logging in and leaving details to be connected with our driver. Dave got up smiling and walked over to Alice. They were both looking at me. I told them I'd come in shortly but that I would try to fix the shoe problem first.

With that, they giddily disappeared into the bedroom together. It is a very different experience watching your wife have sex versus *listening* to your wife having sex. I have listened to my wife have sex many times, but I have become used to watching her with Dave. Sitting outside waiting to speak to this Uber driver, I had my hand down my pants listening to the passion taking place next door - which I suspect was extra passionate owing to the amount of alcohol we had all consumed.

Alice isn't terribly vocal most of the time when she is in bed, but this was a definite exception. Over and over again she implored him to "Fuck me!" "Oh God yes, FUCK me!" The squeaking of the bed, the moaning...the SWEARING. It was all so very primal. "You like a big dick? You want a big cock in your pussy?" I heard him ask her. I finally got the driver on the phone and stepped out onto our balcony to speak with him minus the sound of my wife being quite audibly fucked in the background. He confirmed that they were in the back seat where she had left them and told me he would be most likely be able to drop them off in the next hour as we live downtown and that he'd be nearby soon and would call me when he was coming by.

I went back inside and could hear that they were still having sex, but thought to myself, maybe I'll just let them continue - I didn't want to disrupt their vibe by suddenly appearing in the room. So I sat back down on the couch, opened my pants, and enjoyed touching myself to the sound of my suddenly very vocal wife very much enjoying being fucked.

It wasn't much longer before I heard her ask "you're going to cum?" I couldn't hear anything he was saying but I heard her say "oh yes, baby, fill up my pussy..." another 30 seconds later they were both clearly orgasming (or knowing Alice, more likely he was orgasming but she was faking - she rarely orgasms from PIV) and they were done.

Not long after Dave came out for some water and asked if I'd tracked down the driver, and I said I had. "You didn't want to join?" he asked, with some genuine concern. "No" I answered, careful to smile to show no hard feelings. "It sounded like you were having a good time and I didn't want to interrupt the dynamic." I was quick to add: "I enjoyed listening."

"You're always welcome. This is your house and Alice is your wife. Just so we're clear, I know I"m the guest here." he assured me.

"I know." I told him. "I just kinda enjoyed listening to you guys tonight and I got caught up on the phone a bit."

"As long as we're cool." He said in a way that was half asking, half saying.

"Everything is completely cool. I just thought it would be nice for you guys to enjoy."

With that, Alice came out. "Everything OK?" she asked, looking at both of us.

After repeated assurances that I hadn't taken some sort of offence, I told them both that I'd enjoyed listening to them and that Alice's heels should be back any minute.

By the end of the night I think everyone was satisfied that there wasn't some sort of awkward situation and the following day I think we all came to the conclusion that alcohol had properly altered everyone's judgement a bit. Within another hour I had a call from the driver and ran down to our lobby to collect my wife's stripper heels.

The next morning, Alice had a pretty rough headache, so uncharacteristically for them, they did not have any morning sex. We did all have a cup of coffee together before Dave left.

When he left, Alice expressed some of her own disappointment that I hadn't joined them in the bedroom last night. I apologized again, expressing some frustration that this had somehow been blown up into a much bigger deal than it needed to be, since I hadn't taken any offence at all.

"I know you're not upset." she said, then looking at me with a flirty pout she said: "I was looking forward to giving you your first cream pie."

We cuddled up on the couch together and she confirmed that she is totally serious. She expanded on it a bit and told me that as she's thought about it more lately she thinks its a hot idea and that the dynamic between the three of us is perfect. I told her I already sensed she was thinking this way from our last conversation. She wanted to know from me, am I seriously ready to do it? I told her I am.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:42 pm

That’s a lovely update. Thankyou.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:13 am

canadianwittol wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:10 pm
looking at me with a flirty pout she said: "I was looking forward to giving you your first cream pie."

We cuddled up on the couch together and she confirmed that she is totally serious. She expanded on it a bit and told me that as she's thought about it more lately she thinks its a hot idea and that the dynamic between the three of us is perfect. I told her I already sensed she was thinking this way from our last conversation. She wanted to know from me, am I seriously ready to do it? I told her I am.
Firstly.... excellent update....many thanks.

Next, pity Agata wasn't involved. Would have been hot if she'd been there to 'babysit' you, while Alice and Dave were fucking in the bedroom. Especially as they were so vocal.
I think that their concern for you not joining in was probably because they were lacking the cuck dynamic part. I'm sure that your presence must raise the excitement level for Dave.
I presume that he is going to be there to witness you get your first cream pie. Always hot for the :bull', I think, to witness this act
Last comment...the hold up stockings......now, come on, do it properly.....you or Dave needs to buy her a suspender belt and some suitable stockings. Far more sexy than those hold up things. I know that the hold ups are more practical and easier to put on (don't ask how I know😊), but suspenders just has a bit more class. And Alice sounds like a lady that likes a bit of class.

Looking forward to your next update.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:15 pm

One time a few years ago, Agata did sort of "babysit" me for the night. I posted on it a the time elsewhere, this happened about five years ago. Our bull at the time made an unexpected work-related trip into town and of course wanted to meet up with Alice in the evening.

Alice and Agata were supposed to go to a production of "Rent" that night which they had tickets for. Alice explained the situation and suggested that I could go in her place. Agata was fully supportive of Alice seeing her lover, and so I ended up being Agata's date that night.

I hate musicals so it was not a particularly fun night for me, but Agata and I did go for a drink after the show. When the waiter came around after we'd finished our first round, I was going to pick up the bill when Agata interjected that we'd have another round. As our waiter walked away from the table she winked to me, saying: "let's give them another 20 minutes."

Have to admit that little remark most definitely put a boner in my panties.

mdevaux
Virgin

Unread post by mdevaux » Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:03 pm

These updates are amazing! Can’t wait to hear about your first creampie. Just curious, how far would you go with this? For instance, if Alice asked you to suck Dave for her, would you do it?

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:17 am

Hi, any news?

Thanks.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:01 pm

Thanks to everyone who has offered such kind words to me over this thread which I cannot believe has been running for more than a year now.

I'm sorry its taken me so long to post any updates - there have been many, but I have lacked the time to do them justice in reporting them here. I'll try to pass on the highlights here now.

I never had any idea then that this affair would become perhaps the most emotionally and sexually rewarding of all of my wife's affairs - for both of us. Dave has become a wonderful friend to us. Things between my wife and I have also never been any better. This past September was our 13th wedding anniversary - and November 4th was my 13th anniversary of becoming a cuckold. We celebrated both dates!

We marked the cuckold anniversary by renting Alice and Dave a room at the very same hotel in which my wife cuckolded me for the first time, over lunch with a former co-worker of hers back in 2009. It was a Friday, and our plan was to re-enact the original day as much as possible: Alice was going to meet Dave at the hotel at lunch alone, and I would see her at home at the end of the workday - thinking all day about the sex she was having and seeing her walk through the front door knowing that I had been cuckolded.

It didn't work out that way. Dave's daughter ended up having a small (not ultimately serious) injury at school and his ex-wife was unavailable to come pick her up so he suddenly cancelled. We were both a little disappointed, but originally we were mostly just concerned for Dave. He ended up tied up all day and it just didn't come together. But we still had the room for the night...so Alice did something she hasn't done in a long time - and started swiping on Tinder.

She matched with a guy and planned to meet him in the bar of the hotel. Alice said lets have some fun and rather than re-enact what happened 13 years ago, let's "write a new chapter." She said. She said why don't you take a seat at the bar and you can watch me take this guy upstairs if he shows up and is who he says he is.

Well, he certainly did show up and he was an attractive young, professional man. He was somewhat dark, he was half-Persian as it turned out. He *did* know from her truthful Tinder profile and their subsequent conversation that Alice was married to a cuckolded husband but he did not know that I was there watching them. I couldn't really face them directly, so had to just steal occasional glances over my shoulder. I went through two martinis while my stomach turned in knots! As much as I was trying to discreetly keep an eye on them, turning around every few minutes, a little less than an hour after they first sat down I turned around to see that they had gone! I knew I couldn't have missed them by much and felt that bittersweet figurative punch to the gut of knowing that they were most likely still in transit up to the room right as I was seated there - that he was taking my wife upstairs for sex.

I didn't know what else to do but wait so I stayed at the bar switching it up to a light beer - and waited as another hour passed. I was playing games on my phone when my game was suddenly interrupted with a text from Alice saying "He's all done cucky. Come on up to 1105 xx". I paid the bill as fast as I could, billing it to the room, and when I got there I saw my wife laid out on the bed naked. She cupped her breasts when she saw me and said "that was soooooo wonderful!" pausing just briefly before asking me "Do you like what you see?"

Yes, of course I did! She smiled at me and told me to get undressed. As I was unbuttoning my shirt she asked me in a sort of baby talk voice "what bra and panties does my cucky have on, today?" She soon had the answer as I finished undressing, with a huge hard on clearly showing on the front of my panties.

She giggled playfully and observed "This never gets old for you, does it?" No, it doesn't. I asked her if it ever gets old for her and she said she's enjoying it more now than she did when we started, and I knew she meant it. She told me that I will always wear the horns of the cuckold, then asked me if I wanted to have sex. God yes. We had "10/10" sex although god help me I couldn't last long. No matter - we went again about 45 minutes later, this time for longer.

We didn't have a change of clothes, but we both decided fuck it and stayed the night at the hotel, enjoying room service in the morning.

Alice has not done a lot of one night stands in the past year because she has been just so enamoured with Dave. She enjoyed the change of pace as it turned out. We happily recounted this story for Dave too, who was in no way angry, jealous or possessive - he thought the whole story was hot and he loved every minute of it.

Interestingly, she recently observed that she doesn't feel the same infatuation that she felt the past year with Dave - that the newness of this affair is wearing off a little - but that she is just as interested in him now in a different way. It feels almost a little dangerous because there is real depth to this relationship - I know she really cares about him. Strangely enough, I do too and I legitimately would consider him a friend. Alice has always assured me that she loves me first and foremost and that we are true partners in crime - which we are. So as deep as the relationship with Dave has become in the last year, I feel about as secure in our marriage as I ever have. She has also been talking about perhaps having an occasional one night stand again once in a while for fun and variety, although she hasn't since our "cuck anniversary" on the 4th.

Other news: BIG NEWS. I was indeed - the week after our cuck anniversary....served and did eat...my first cream pie. There isn't much to the story about it, but all I can say is that it was all discussed in advance with Dave - and when it happened, the moment he shot that load into her and the realization hit that I was about to eat it, all I can say is that it felt like how it feels when someone calls you up to speak in public and you have that shot of nervousness that you know now that it's happening. I don't know if I've explained that or if anyone can relate, but after 13 years of cuckolding here was the moment - I was about to eat another man's cum out of my unfaithful wife's pussy. I ate it slowly and gingerly and I absolutely did not "finish it". But I did lap up whole gobs of cum as Dave watched. I loved the act and hated the taste, but didn't want to insult Dave or ruin my chances of continuing to explore this new angle to our relationship. Honestly, I"m still digesting (no pun intended) the whole experience. I haven't eaten my second one yet, although it will definitely happen again soon.

Last but not least: my wife and Dave are attending a Christmas Party at a club to which they mutually belong (although ironically not how they met). While it is probably not well known, many of their fellow members are aware that they are having an affair. That we are involved in any sort of lifestyle, or that I am fully aware of my cuckolding would not be known to any of them. They would just be assuming that she is cheating on me.

When we first got into this 13 years ago, I attended two of my wife's office functions where she was having her first "affair" with a co-worker and I couldn't deal with it. I stopped attending her work functions because I knew they were gossiping behind my back. Alice and Dave have both asked me to attend the party with them this year - this is without even the slightest intent of embarrassing me but genuinely for the three of us as friends to enjoy this party together.

I have been reluctant to accept the invitation knowing that some degree of humiliation awaits me amongst any of those who might be gossiping - pointing out my cheating wife and her supposedly unwittingly cuckolded husband. However, I think back on these past 13 years and realize that to a very great extent, I don't really care anymore. Alice, Dave and I are all genuinely good friends at this stage, and the rest of these people I really don't know or care about. So I am going to attend. I have some more butterflies in my stomach to some degree just thinking of that, but its been more than a decade since I've been in a similar situation and I'm ready to face the music again. So that will be another story to tell in another couple of weeks.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:13 pm

Yourself and Mr Parklife are two stories I love.

magnus
Player

Unread post by magnus » Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:32 pm

God I love this story. Thank you for such a hot update!

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:36 pm

canadianwittol wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:01 pm
She giggled playfully and observed "This never gets old for you, does it?"
This is something that has surprised me too. There are certain acts that I witness between my wife and her long term boyfriend, that I must have seen hundreds of times. Yet I'm sure that the emotions I feel are as strong the last time, as they were the first. Ok, the first has a special place in my memory, but the other times are still as hot now as they were then.
I can't think of anything else in my life that doesn't get just a little bit 'old' after many, many repeats.
canadianwittol wrote:
Other news: BIG NEWS. I was indeed - the week after our cuck anniversary....served and did eat...my first cream pie. There isn't much to the story about it, but all I can say is that it was all discussed in advance with Dave - and when it happened, the moment he shot that load into her and the realization hit that I was about to eat it, all I can say is that it felt like how it feels when someone calls you up to speak in public and you have that shot of nervousness that you know now that it's happening. I don't know if I've explained that or if anyone can relate, but after 13 years of cuckolding here was the moment - I was about to eat another man's cum out of my unfaithful wife's pussy. I ate it slowly and gingerly and I absolutely did not "finish it". But I did lap up whole gobs of cum as Dave watched. I loved the act and hated the taste, but didn't want to insult Dave or ruin my chances of continuing to explore this new angle to our relationship. Honestly, I"m still digesting (no pun intended) the whole experience. I haven't eaten my second one yet, although it will definitely happen again soon.
Congrats, and glad for you that you found it so exciting to do. Your description of your emotions is excellent. A mixture of fear and excitement. "I loved the act and hated the taste".....that is exactly how it should be. For me it would spoil things slightly if, after you've finished, that you thought "mmm, that tasted quite nice!"

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:19 pm

canadianwittol wrote:
But I did lap up whole gobs of cum as Dave watched.
Forgot to ask....What was Dave's reaction, if any? Did he make any comment?

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:36 pm

Given that I was busily lapping up the cream pie, I wasn't in a position to observe from his facial expressions, etc., how Dave was reacting as I was eating it, but he was present the whole time. I think he is such a kinky horndog that he enjoys observing just about anything.

As I'm certain I've mentioned in the past, Dave has previously mentioned that he thinks the whole cuckolding kink is hot and has even expressed that he wouldn't mind experiencing the cuckold role himself. On the other hand, when it has come to things like me wearing lingerie, he tells us that he likes it, that its kinky and hot although he would never do it himself. However even things he wouldn't do himself are things he will still watch and enjoy; I can only assume that he enjoyed watching me eat the pie, but we have not discussed it since between the three of us since.

On the other hand, Alice and I have discussed it between us a few times since. She asked me whether I would be willing to eat one from our other bull whenever we see him next. My point of view is in for a penny, in for a pound - so I have said I would. Subsequently I also told Alice that while I appreciate her helping me test and navigate limits, that I think for me to do the cream pie thing I need to feel like I don't really have a choice with it. I totally trust her to have my best interests in mind and so I have told her that I would prefer for her to dictate to me when, how often and whose cream pies I am expected to eat and to just go ahead and feed them to me, or demand that I eat them. That works for her: she thinks its really hot, but we will talk about it again after it happens the second time.

We further discussed it between ourselves as to how Alice has come about to wanting to do this because literally for years she was adamantly against it. Her point of view has changed a lot in the last few years from a few different perspectives; first of all she no longer thinks of this as a bi act - it is her pussy that I am eating, and the fact that what is in her pussy is a creation of hers and her lover's is just a form of humiliation experienced between the two of us. The two of us and no one else. She tells her best friend everything about our marriage and yet she says she will never tell her about the cream pies. I also have been willing to admit in the last few years that I am enjoying humiliations that Alice inflicts on me herself, that are between the two of us. I struggle with it a little bit more if others know about it, but where she has teased me about wearing women's underwear for example, I find I am turned on when she does that.

Alice admits that in the last few years she has come to enjoy it a lot. She hesitates to use the word humiliation because she doesn't want to truly degrade me, but she likes putting me in somewhat uncomfortable situations that make me squirm. I don't know that there's really much difference between humiliation and embarrassment, but Alice insists that she doesn't like "humiliating" me but that she does enjoy causing me some embarrassment from time to time.

Interestingly enough she explains that part of her motivation for this is because she enjoys feeling humiliated to some degree herself. Looking back on her first affair with a co-worker, she says that while it was uncomfortable at first, knowing that she was the topic of much gossip in the office as a cheating wife caused her a feeling of humiliation that she liked. She enjoys being viewed by others as a kind of femme fatale - a woman that men are intrigued by and that wives are fearful of. In a lot of ways, Alice doesn't like a lot of other women, for a few reasons. So she sort of likes being a pariah amongst women who is scandalized for being so sexual. One of the reasons she is looking forward to this Christmas party so much is because, she admits, it would turn her on if she created a little stir with her cuckolded husband and lover both present that causes HER some humiliation as the subject of gossip and that she would love it if she knew her scandalous sex life was being whispered about.

I don't think on any forums that I have ever heard of the cuckoldress/hotwife wanting to experience a form of "humiliation" for being recognized publicly as a slut, but I think the voices of the women involved in this lifestyle are also drowned out by the voices and fantasies of men. If any women are reading this, I'd be very interested to hear whether they can relate to how my wife feels.

Anyhow, one of the reasons I am going to attend this party is to give my wife that opportunity to feel that judgement - she says she wants to feel it and that is her prime motivation. WIth that said, she admitted (while stroking me): "It will turn me on if your horns cause you to be embarrassed."

I didn't intend to provide such a lengthy postscript to the most recent events, but I am home alone today and perhaps that provides some background that better explains Alice's motivations, so far as I truly understand and can articulate them on her behalf. Sadly, she has no interest in participating in this forum.