Potentially the Start

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Mike4Fun
Virgin

Re: Potentially the Start

Unread post by Mike4Fun » Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:04 pm

Damn, You two are have an exciticing story that many of us are greatly enjoying. I myself, and I am sure others, have developed feelings for you both and want to see you all happy. Your bf is a question, is he there to help you with your journey ? I have no idea, is he a helper or a snake in grass,. your repeated mention that your hubby is "your one and only is wonderfully received. Thank you for your continued postings, I for one am am sentimental guy and would be best to avoid the angst of DDW. It acually, and unbvelieveable. hurts me.
I sincerely wish you both the most the best!
Please keep us posted!

alan137
Player

Unread post by alan137 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:28 pm

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:14 am
DDWHW here - I wasn't sure if I was going to come back to this, because while I know it is cuck's avenue to release his thoughts, I was upset at the commentary from last week. However it seems there are supportive people which I appreciate. T
DDWHW
It's great that you have decided not to allow the negative thoughts from others stop you from posting.

I was a cuckold for 14 years and some (but not all) of what you do to your cuckold turns me on. My wife actually went overseas to live with her BF for 5 months before returning to me.

So, thank you for continuing to share as you explore what you turns you both on.

Well done. Alan

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:56 am

Another weekend, another low-key night was shaping up. Seems Valentines was their charge of the week. As she said, she asked me to have dinner with her again, Sat night. It did dawn on me that last time was an evening of surprises and I braced for whatever this was going to entail.

And our dinner date was full of surprises. I was figuring out that she liked to unload things off her chest every few weeks and this was just that moment.

She dressed again in front of me. Dressing for what would be a sexy date only my cage was not opening this weekend. A sexy outfit, but nothing that she had worn for him in front of me. I heard the word "cuck" mentioned more than once in her conversation to me. My gut was in my throat.

She wasted little time once we got to the restaurant. Once the drinks were in hand she started. "Well cuck, I hope you are doing ok." My hand was in hers. "It has been something hasn't it?" The understatement of the year I thought. "I'm going to tell you right away that I have enjoyed this all, despite it's uniqueness. I never knew having a cuck would excite me as much as it has. I consider myself quite lucky that we met someone who is so accepting of this and has been so willing to be the third person". Her hand squeezed mine as she was telling me this, always a sign that she knew I may mor may not agree with what she was saying. I could sense she was building up to something.

She took a deep breathe and just dropped it on me. "My boyfriend wants to fuck me in front of you, in our house and in our bed". Those words shot through me but not as much as the next words. "I agreed to it. Next weekend, while you are still caged, that will happen cuck". I could tell from her facial reaction that she was serious, dead serious. She wasn't asking me for my thoughts, she was telling me. I wasn't sure what reaction she wanted from me and to be honest I'm not exactly sure what I said, that part kind of escaped my memory. Whatever I may have stumbled out was forgotten as she explained further. "He thinks, and I agreed, that it's important for the cuck to see just how I react with him, just why I have continued this relationship."

The rest of dinner was a blur. She could tell I was distracted. We went home and she continued the theme though. Her dress came off and she stood in front of me. "You feel as if it has changed don't you cuck?" She took me by the hand and led me to bed, my cage making me ineffective in one manner, but not in another. My head was directed to please her and before I knew it I was tasting her clear excitement. Her excitement as she moaned that she was going to get fucked here the following week. She climaxed very quickly, her arms soon wrapping around me in her comforting manner. "It will be alright cuck. It may seem unfair, but I want it to happen too, it's the next logical step".

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:46 am

Wow, amazing. You’re going to have a long week. Have you worked out any details like where you will be? (kneeling on floor next to bed, sitting on a chair in the corner of the room etc), will you be naked? Will you be on clean up duty in his presence?

How do you feel about it, is it something that excites you?

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:11 am

Oh my god!!! That’s an amazing ‘logical next step’!!

Roll on the weekend :-)
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Our story (since she became a fully fledged Hotwife): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69898
Pics of L: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64722

elina
$2 Ho

Unread post by elina » Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:11 am

Thank you DDW

What a wonderful update.

I am amazed by your Cuckoldress and Her BF; actually as She started during you dinner with Her, both of you have been very lucky for Her to find a BF who is so into the relationship between Boyfriend - Cuckoldress - Cuck.

I am not sure exactly what you were dreaming of when you initially pushed your Wife to go down this path, but for most cucks I think the experience of watching how much you Cuckoldress appreciates Her BF/Bull, seeing how She completely gives Herself to him and how He is able to make Her cum in ways you have probably not experienced before is a very important moment. For you, this will now happen when your Cuckoldress has kept you caged for close to a month, meaning you will be at your most submissive and should be eager to serve Her...

I wish I was in your shoes.
And for sure, your Cuckoldress allowing you the privilege of serving Her pussy orally after you returned home, to remind you of how wonderful and sexy she is must have put your mind and your submissive desires in high gear I would imagine.

But maybe you are now experiencing the impact of the much quoted FemDom warning to males who want their Wives to dominate them; "Be careful what you wish for, you may actually experience it".

I am sure you will now experience a long week with a mixture of angst, desire, uncertainty and longing at the same time.

Good luck, I am sure your loving Wife will make sure you will have an experience you will never forget!!!
I am really looking forward to see your posts related to this.

Sincerely
elina

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:44 am

Thanks for the update and the wonderful news DDW. As HW mentioned this is the "logical next step". It is wonderful that she has found someone who is willing to expand your boundaries. I am sure you will enjoy seeing him fuck her and her expressions. Cant wait for updates from both of you on how it goes next weekend.

David52
Trainable

Unread post by David52 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:22 am

While probably shocking, I hope this was not a complete surprise as they have enjoyed the escalation from the begining. At least you will now get to meet him and form your own first hand opinions about him and not just in the bedroom. I fear however your judgement will be clouded from chastity. Hang in there this week. I don't know how you do it.

grnlght
Experienced

Unread post by grnlght » Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:46 am

Okay, she said to wind cuck up so here goes:

The make or break cuckold moment coming up, Visual, auditory and olfactory confirmation of your wife being penetrated, fucked and filled by another man and the look in her eyes and the sound she makes as she cums for him, no more guesses to what happens every time she sees him, you are going too see it first hand live right in front of your eyes.

It's going to be either the (( biggest cock straining in cage precum dripping experience and fulfilling your wildest dreams as primal sperm competition kicks in moment )) or the biggest (( what the hell was i thinking now it can't be stopped, I can't unsee it gut wrenching blow moment )) your ever going to feel in your life as you witness them take each other to sexual completion, some thing that was only your privilege for years will be officially witnessed by you and come to a close.

From that moment on you'll see your wife in a whole new way every time you look at her, watch her dress, preform oral on her and know how it ends with them during a date and what your new place in all this is. Tied to the chair in panties may be warranted.

How was that wind up?
Last edited by grnlght on Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:10 pm

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:56 am
Another weekend, another low-key night was shaping up. Seems Valentines was their charge of the week. As she said, she asked me to have dinner with her again, Sat night. It did dawn on me that last time was an evening of surprises and I braced for whatever this was going to entail.

And our dinner date was full of surprises. I was figuring out that she liked to unload things off her chest every few weeks and this was just that moment.

She dressed again in front of me. Dressing for what would be a sexy date only my cage was not opening this weekend. A sexy outfit, but nothing that she had worn for him in front of me. I heard the word "cuck" mentioned more than once in her conversation to me. My gut was in my throat.

She wasted little time once we got to the restaurant. Once the drinks were in hand she started. "Well cuck, I hope you are doing ok." My hand was in hers. "It has been something hasn't it?" The understatement of the year I thought. "I'm going to tell you right away that I have enjoyed this all, despite it's uniqueness. I never knew having a cuck would excite me as much as it has. I consider myself quite lucky that we met someone who is so accepting of this and has been so willing to be the third person". Her hand squeezed mine as she was telling me this, always a sign that she knew I may mor may not agree with what she was saying. I could sense she was building up to something.

She took a deep breathe and just dropped it on me. "My boyfriend wants to fuck me in front of you, in our house and in our bed". Those words shot through me but not as much as the next words. "I agreed to it. Next weekend, while you are still caged, that will happen cuck". I could tell from her facial reaction that she was serious, dead serious. She wasn't asking me for my thoughts, she was telling me. I wasn't sure what reaction she wanted from me and to be honest I'm not exactly sure what I said, that part kind of escaped my memory. Whatever I may have stumbled out was forgotten as she explained further. "He thinks, and I agreed, that it's important for the cuck to see just how I react with him, just why I have continued this relationship."

The rest of dinner was a blur. She could tell I was distracted. We went home and she continued the theme though. Her dress came off and she stood in front of me. "You feel as if it has changed don't you cuck?" She took me by the hand and led me to bed, my cage making me ineffective in one manner, but not in another. My head was directed to please her and before I knew it I was tasting her clear excitement. Her excitement as she moaned that she was going to get fucked here the following week. She climaxed very quickly, her arms soon wrapping around me in her comforting manner. "It will be alright cuck. It may seem unfair, but I want it to happen too, it's the next logical step".
I can’t wait to hear the details.
Will they fuck in Your bed after they’ve been out on a date doing couple’s things? Working themselves up in anticipation of the physical connection awaiting them when they get back to her house.
Will you accompany them on this date, the third wheel at dinner as they sit together on the same side of the booth, while you sit across from them watching…???? Perhaps wondering where their hands might be when they disappear under the table. Watching your wife close her eyes and bite her lip, coo and sigh as he brings her to orgasm under the table.
Or will they leave you at home to ponder what they are up to until you hear his car arrive in your driveway?
Will you be seated in the corner of the room dressed or naked? With the humiliation of your caged cock, useless, out for all in the room to see? A reminder of who your wife now considers her primary lover, the better man who she looks to for physical satisfaction?
Or will you be gagged, blindfolded, and restrained?only able to hear their lovemaking, your wife’s words of encouragement to her lover to take her and own her body once again? Listening to your wife make noises she’s never made with you??
So many details that I can’t wait to find out about.

kinkydetroit
Experienced

Unread post by kinkydetroit » Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:17 pm

DDW, I feel your recent post represents a quantum step forward. Not just the news, but I feel like you are finally expressing your feelings more and more.

Not that I have a vote, but perhaps HW is listening and looking for ideas. I would go for DDW serving dinner and then after dinner HW might explain to him that he should be responsible for starting the evenings festivities by removing her dress and presenting her to her boyfriend. It would break the ice to get the evening going and it would represent an acceptance on the part of DDW that HW is the property of the BF.

However the evening goes down I am looking forward to hearing about it.

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:30 am

More details have been given as the week has rolled along and it became very clear that this was going to be about as humiliating for me as you could imagine. I was told I was to do whatever she told me to do. I was told that he would spend the night and I was to eventually sleep downstairs in the spare bedroom. But during the evening I would be tied to a chair in the bedroom. And the new twist is, to ensure I was quiet, I was going to be gagged. In fact she told me that I was responsible for buying a gag for the evening.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:53 am

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:30 am
More details have been given as the week has rolled along and it became very clear that this was going to be about as humiliating for me as you could imagine. I was told I was to do whatever she told me to do. I was told that he would spend the night and I was to eventually sleep downstairs in the spare bedroom. But during the evening I would be tied to a chair in the bedroom. And the new twist is, to ensure I was quiet, I was going to be gagged. In fact she told me that I was responsible for buying a gag for the evening.
Damn DDW your HW is such a fantastic cuckoldress! You now get to see her lover's equipment and how he uses it to please her... Cant wait to hear more about the weekend tryst as well as your purchases

elina
$2 Ho

Unread post by elina » Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:17 am

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Maybe this is really your wildest dreams coming true then?
From what we have seen so far; it looks like Her Superior Female Highness DDWHW has a deep understanding of you and your desires.
I would also say that it is probably time now that you get used to doing whatever She tells you to, the fact that it will now happen in front of Her lover/boyfriend should hopefully help cement this part of the relationship so that you will continue to obey Her also after the first time She elects to spend the night with Her Boyfriend in Her marital bed.

I hope you will have a wonderful cuckold-experience and am really looking forward to your updates after it has happened.

Sincerely
elina

kinkydetroit
Experienced

Unread post by kinkydetroit » Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:28 am

I was going to be gagged. In fact she told me that I was responsible for buying a gag for the evening.

I think it is great that you are tasked with buying the gag. Wearing a gag for an hour or two can be very uncomfortable if it is the wrong style. For example if you tend to breath thru your mouth a style that fills your mouth can be very stress inducing. Ideally there is a kink shop nearby and you can look over the selection in person and buy more than one to see what is the most comfortable.

I did not read any mention of a blindfold. At least you will be able to watch!

Looking forward to reading about your weekend.

mgl
Virgin

Unread post by mgl » Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:38 am

Does she want for you a ball gag?
I think a penis gag is more humiliating.

danevans309
Trainable

Unread post by danevans309 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:43 am

Tied and gagged. Please have some safety method in case of distress. If not, this crosses the line. Wishing you the best.

Maddie_Hippychick
Experienced

Unread post by Maddie_Hippychick » Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:01 am

Buy your gag as soon as possible so you can spend some time wearing it before the big night. If you’re looking for a ball gag, look for something simple with a smaller sized ball and a single strap. Don’t put it on too tight. You’ll want it snug enough to stay in place, but loose enough that you can spit it out if you get distressed. Most single strap ball gags are actually pretty easy to spit out. It’s the harness types that are more problematic. A large sized gag will be really difficult for a newbie. Your jaws will fatigue quickly if you’re not used to it.

grnlght
Experienced

Unread post by grnlght » Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:05 pm

Tied to a chair and gagged will keep you from doing or saying some thing to ruin the moment. Has she said if you will be allowed to be clothed or naked and just in your cage, humiliated in panties to catch any leaking? I could so see her prepping you and your next shoe purchase being your own heels for maid duty in full dress and once a week house cleaning chores to give you some thing to do while caged and think of her while she is out.

KevDi69
Experienced

Unread post by KevDi69 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:14 pm

DAMN! That is a rough development. As if just the weight for the weekend wasn’t bad enough, this just takes it over the top. Good luck, preparing for it and getting through it. Just remember she loves you and is giving you the full cuck experience.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:26 am

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Perhaps you should get a penis gag as this just might be the road your wife wants the two of you travel. As well, you might as get a set of increasingly bigger butt plugs.
In this way both your mouth and ass will be trained to eventually take her lover’s cock in both of your holes.
Given how your wickedly sexy wife and her loving co-conspirator boyfriend have enjoyed her dominance over you, how she loves making you squirm and revels in your cuckold angst, it seems only a matter of time before she wants to see you service her lover’s cock.
I’m sure she would love to see the conflict on your face, and perhaps even hear your weak words of protest, your body stiffen, as you cross a line you never thought you’d reach; and that is a cuckold cock sucker to her primary lover.
Of course as she breaks you in and normalizes his hard, throbbing cock in your mouth, anal play is just around the corner.
Getting you used to the feeling of a plug filling and slowly stretching your ass until, the day comes when she wants to witness your ultimate cuckold humiliation. She wants to see you on all 4s as she pats your head and feels the squeeze of your hand as his rock hard cock begins to enter your virgin ass.
Perhaps she will guide your mouth to her glistening pussy as you experience her excitement and get off to your moans and words as she mashes your mouth to her wet excited womanhood. Using the only part of your body that now brings her any kind of sexual pleasure, your willing mouth and tongue.
At that time will achieve your orgasm, as his cock rubs your prostrate and your mind takes in how far you’ve come as her cuckold husband. As thoughts of all the things you and her have done, things you only fantasized about but now have become reality, your new normal, all builds to one of the biggest climaxes you’ve ever had.
The mind fuck if it all, the cuck subspace you will be in, will fill you with a feeling satisfaction and connection to your wife as you feel her lover’s spent cock slowly slip out of your newly used ass.
As you come down and are excused from the room to listen to their lovemaking for the rest of the night, your mind can only be left to contemplate what lies next in your relationship and your place in it.

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:21 am

Her seriousness in the matter has not ceased. Last night she explained to me once more that she felt this was important and the idea was exciting her more and more as we got closer to Saturday evening. They were going to go to dinner and then she would bring him home where I was to be waiting upstairs in the bedroom.

As for answers to your various questions;

I am clearly not the one setting any of the rules. No, I have no interest in servicing her bf, and from my understanding that is not a desire of hers.

Am I excited? I am terrified to see the interaction between the two, because if it is anything as I have heard described then it will make a mockery of all the physical intimacy we have had.

No, I will not be joining them on their date.

As for a gag, we have played very lightly with one for a short time, some basic, flimsy thing. She has insisted something a little more sturdy.

I'm still in shock she agreed to this request. In two days. The woman who always wanted the curtains pulled close. Unreal.

Maddie_Hippychick
Experienced

Unread post by Maddie_Hippychick » Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:04 pm

Fasten your seatbelt, sweetie! This will be one helluva ride.

grnlght
Experienced

Unread post by grnlght » Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:41 pm

You could see it this way that your secure enough in your love for each other to let her fully explore her sexuality to the limits and share that with her while keeping you in a constant state of cuckold arousal, it's a dream come true for most on here to watch their spouse or girl friend while chaste and them in the deep acts of sex with one another. Tends to focus you on the way her body moves and the sounds she makes way more than you and her having sex can. Outside looking in so to speak has a vantage point for sure, the old saying: i Don't believe it till i see it.

Remember you wanted this bad enough for some reason to ask her for it so accept the gift and enjoy it but if you have really reached a hard limit then tap the breaks and talk this all over.
Last edited by grnlght on Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:42 pm

DDW - thanks for the succint update that expresses your "fear" / excitement / feeling of "inadequacy".
As for agreeing for a performance with her bf in front of you, to quote DDWHW - she has come a long way !
As others in this LS have suggested you are in for an interesting, mind blowing ride with your loving wife (cuckoldress)