You know you're a cuck when...

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Re: You know you're a cuck when...

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:42 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:44 pm
I know I'm a cuck because I keep wishing my girlfriend would find herself a steady boyfriend to be with. The cuck inside me wants to experience her being less available to me and learning that making plans with her now involve accounting for her relationship with her boyfriend.

When my ex gf had another man as her primary boyfriend, it was a pain in the ass making plans with my gf because she was always, literally always with her boyfriend. Despite her body life with her boyfriend, It was so absolutely hot hearing all her plans with him and seeing how unavailable she was. I'd love to see my new gf also super involved and busy with her new man.
UC - How are things with current GF, as I was thinking she really wanted to get down to brass tacks once summer had arrived? Anyone she is crushing on? :shock: :shock:

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:07 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:42 am
ucaneffher wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:44 pm
I know I'm a cuck because I keep wishing my girlfriend would find herself a steady boyfriend to be with. The cuck inside me wants to experience her being less available to me and learning that making plans with her now involve accounting for her relationship with her boyfriend.

When my ex gf had another man as her primary boyfriend, it was a pain in the ass making plans with my gf because she was always, literally always with her boyfriend. Despite her body life with her boyfriend, It was so absolutely hot hearing all her plans with him and seeing how unavailable she was. I'd love to see my new gf also super involved and busy with her new man.
UC - How are things with current GF, as I was thinking she really wanted to get down to brass tacks once summer had arrived? Anyone she is crushing on? :shock: :shock:

Sadly nothing yet. From time to time she will bring it up and make naughty comments to keep me on my toes but no concrete plans as of yet.

anonymousinga
Prepubescent

Unread post by anonymousinga » Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:37 pm

desertsub wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 6:40 am
You know you're a cuck when your little dick is locked in a chastity cage but you're still licking cum from your wife's well used pussy!
When she asks you to guess which of her bulls she's been out with by the taste, and you get it right every time.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:56 pm

Welcome to the forum anonymousinga.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:40 pm

You know you're a cuck when you know that anytime after 6:30-7pm on Friday and your girlfriend is virtually unreachable. Typically unreachable until Monday morning once she has concluded her weekend time with her boyfriend. You hear from her once she is at work on Monday.

Cuckyboy3
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckyboy3 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:02 am

When your wife hands you a list of chores to be completed over the weekend “while she’s away”, including the task of hand washing her soiled and crusty panties from last weekend.

Cuckyboy3
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckyboy3 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:04 am

When you feel the motions of your own marital bed inches above your face shaking and squeaking, and you can do nothing but listen to the sounds of your wife with some other guy, because your hands are tied and your mouth is gagged with dirty panties.

Cuckyboy3
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckyboy3 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:08 am

When you taste your wife on the penis of the guy you’ve been forced to suck.

Cuckyboy3
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckyboy3 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:10 am

anonymousinga wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:37 pm
desertsub wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 6:40 am
You know you're a cuck when your little dick is locked in a chastity cage but you're still licking cum from your wife's well used pussy!
When she asks you to guess which of her bulls she's been out with by the taste, and you get it right every time.
Lovely! Even better if she has the guys over at the same time and they take turns fucking her and face fucking you in between while waiting their turn.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:51 am

Cuckyboy3 wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:02 am
When your wife hands you a list of chores to be completed over the weekend “while she’s away”, including the task of hand washing her soiled and crusty panties from last weekend.
......and then having to hang them on the washing line, in full view of your neighbours, who snigger at you, but admire your wife's skimpy and sexy underwear.

ShellsCuck
Player

Unread post by ShellsCuck » Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:59 am

....the only panties in the house belong to you. She doesn't wear them anymore no matter how short her skirts and dresses get.
I serve at the pleasure of my HotWife ONLY!

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:06 pm

ShellsCuck wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:59 am
....the only panties in the house belong to you. She doesn't wear them anymore no matter how short her skirts and dresses get.

I don't wear panties but the the rest of your statement completely true. My girlfriend goes full commando regardless of how short her mini dresses and miniskirts are. Thong panties are reserved for that time of the month but nothing more.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:56 pm

We are swingers and a stag/vixen and I do not consider myself a cuck. However, I do get super excited helping her get ready for a date. I run her bath, help wash her, lay out the clothes she will wear, make the appointments for her during the week for her nails, lashes, hair and spray tan (if in winter), and I also book her a massage the day after her date (if she is having a threesome with her boyfriend and one of his friends). I make sure she has condoms in her purse when she goes out so she can play if the opportunity arises. I have booked hotels and restaurants for her dates. I drive her to her boyfriend's apartment for her Tuesday night dates and he drives her home. I have driven 3 hours to pick her up from a week away with her boyfriend when the relationship has soured and she has rung me to pick her up. I pay for the lingerie, shoes, dresses etc that she needs for her dates.
I do all of this because it makes her happy. It makes her dates better. Her pleasure is my ultimate aim.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:22 am

Johnann2227 wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:56 pm
We are swingers and a stag/vixen and I do not consider myself a cuck. However, I do get super excited helping her get ready for a date. I run her bath, help wash her, lay out the clothes she will wear, make the appointments for her during the week for her nails, lashes, hair and spray tan (if in winter), and I also book her a massage the day after her date (if she is having a threesome with her boyfriend and one of his friends). I make sure she has condoms in her purse when she goes out so she can play if the opportunity arises. I have booked hotels and restaurants for her dates. I drive her to her boyfriend's apartment for her Tuesday night dates and he drives her home. I have driven 3 hours to pick her up from a week away with her boyfriend when the relationship has soured and she has rung me to pick her up. I pay for the lingerie, shoes, dresses etc that she needs for her dates.
I do all of this because it makes her happy. It makes her dates better. Her pleasure is my ultimate aim.
JA# - I think you are envy of many. :up: :up: :cool:

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:55 am

I knew I was officially a cuckold the moment that the other man started getting dibs and full rights to my girlfriend on special days.

Example, one year she established I was a cuckold the day before Valentine's Day when she packed her sexy dress for their date but also the sexiest red lingerie to wear for him after their date in their hotel.

Same for her birthdays, I started seeing her entire days after her birthday passed because she would go out celebrating with him and his friends. She would then spend a lazy day with him fuckin all day the day after.

I would celebrate her birthday and Valentine's days ahead of days after while he got the actual day of plus the day before and after. Don't even get me started on Christmas.

It's the things you have to endure when you become an extreme cuckold and your woman literally belongs to another man.

Lucky 1
Virgin

Unread post by Lucky 1 » Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:48 am

My wife and I don't have intercourse anymore, but still like to play with each other. I start out our play sessions by asking her if she saw anyone during the week that she wanted to have sex with. Normally she thinks for a minute, and thinks of a hot guy or two that she saw at the park or grocery store. I then ask how much better she thinks he would be in bed. She normally says probably twice as good, although last week there was a guy who she thought would be 3 times as good as me. She primarily thinks that I am much too small.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:13 am

I'm a wannabe so I'm not a 100% sure I am a cuck...
But I had a definite sign today while I am away on business.

When talking to wife this morning about contacting and potentially reconnecting with her ex FWB, she asked me what if after she does it, I want her to stop but she doesn't want to. What then?

Was instantly hard and furiously stroking while we discussed that potential scenario.

I think it's a pretty sure sign that I'm a cuck!!
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:07 pm

BBCfan wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:13 am

When talking to wife this morning about contacting and potentially reconnecting with her ex FWB, she asked me what if after she does it, I want her to stop but she doesn't want to. What then?

Was instantly hard and furiously stroking while we discussed that potential scenario.

Oh boy that's a steamy one that I think most wannabes and cucks have encountered!

I was asked that once and I impulsively responded that once the ball was rolling, it was rolling and I would simply deal with it and learn to love it.

Let me tell you, she made me eat my words and during the times I got cold feet, she pushed harder and went out more and reminded me that I wanted this and that I needed to deal with it.

Long story short, I love it and I am now permanently altered for life. I don't think I can ever be in a relationship where my gf or wife is vanilla and exclusive to me.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:38 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:07 pm
BBCfan wrote:

Oh boy that's a steamy one that I think most wannabes and cucks have encountered!

I was asked that once and I impulsively responded that once the ball was rolling, it was rolling and I would simply deal with it and learn to love it.

Let me tell you, she made me eat my words and during the times I got cold feet, she pushed harder and went out more and reminded me that I wanted this and that I needed to deal with it.

Long story short, I love it and I am now permanently altered for life. I don't think I can ever be in a relationship where my gf or wife is vanilla and exclusive to me.
UC - Have you two or your GF been out and about at all lately? Has she had any positive encounters, flirting or similar? :cool:

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:40 pm

Zero. :|

I'm growing very impatient and really hoped that this would be the summer where I got the chance to see my girl taken away at a night club and taken into the VIP to drink and dance with guys there while I'm left watching from the outside.

Really wishing this would be the summer where I go home alone because she decided to go home with her lover or something along those lines...

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:10 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:40 pm

I'm growing very impatient and really hoped that this would be the summer where I got the chance to see my girl taken away at a night club and taken into the VIP to drink and dance with guys there while I'm left watching from the outside.

Really wishing this would be the summer where I go home alone because she decided to go home with her lover or something along those lines...
Hey there again lol. Do you think your patience will ever run out, and you'll end up giving her a nudge, even though it goes against your "all natural" philosophy?

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:44 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:07 pm
BBCfan wrote:

That is some interesting and HOT insight.
I do wonder at times if I am already altered for life, by just was having this fantasy and desire for so long in my mind.

Even though I'm not sure just how much my wife is truly on board and how much she is just trying to do it for my enjoyment, I think she's realizing how it's making our sex life more exciting since she opened up to it becoming a reality.

This morning when we were talking she asked "what if it leads to me fucking him more than you, will that bother you?"
😮

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:35 am

Those are are valid questions BBC fan, there's a good chance that another man can provide what we can't. The chemistry may be better, the size, the stamina, the technique, or all of it. These are very real things that come into play in a one sided open relationship and we need to have an idea how we would react and what we would do in the long term.

As mentioned above, I am definitely already altered and will never be the same, I will never be a normal man again. So much that I would be open to and accepting of my girlfriend or future wife to get all of her pleasure and orgasms from a boyfriend or other men. I would willingly surrender her if it meant her being a hot GF and me a cuck. .

I would resort to jerking and making love to her every few months for reconnecting purposes but otherwise I would be supportive of my partner going out every single night that she needed to have her sexual needs met by another man or men. I would also be supportive if she wanted to have her boyfriend or guy friends over our place to take care of all of her sexual needs.

I have hinted in the past but never fully acknowledged that I would truly be willing to only have intercourse with my partner a couple of times per year just to reconnect with her while she has a boyfriend or several guy friends taking care of her on a daily/weekly basis as she currently prefers.

That was a fear in the beginning but she very smoothly broke me down into it and in no time found myself jerking off for an entire year while she was sleeping with different men every single night.

Now that the fear is gone, I don't necessarily search for the situation of wanting to be cut off or reduced from having intercourse with my girlfriend but
If she found a good boyfriend or lover who she wanted to make her primary sex partner 99% of the time then I would be supportive and ask how I can make it a smooth transition for her..

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:24 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:40 pm

UC - It maybe that your GF likes talking about the fantasy with you and enjoys the idea through the aspect of mental stimulation, maybe manual stimulation too. But, because there always is one, is concerned about actually taking the next step as she can't justify doing this to you and is concerned about what friends and family will think. Especially if she has never been known as one to "slut" around, let alone while having a steady known BF (you). Which I guess boils down to her reputation.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:07 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:35 am
Those are are valid questions BBC fan, there's a good chance that another man can provide what we can't. The chemistry may be better, the size, the stamina, the technique, or all of it. These are very real things that come into play in a one sided open relationship and we need to have an idea how we would react and what we would do in the long term.

As mentioned above, I am definitely already altered and will never be the same, I will never be a normal man again. So much that I would be open to and accepting of my girlfriend or future wife to get all of her pleasure and orgasms from a boyfriend or other men. I would willingly surrender her if it meant her being a hot GF and me a cuck
Thanks again for your insights... always helpful to hear from someone who's gone through this stuff.

For this guy it's DEFINITELY all of the above!!! Size, stamina, technique, quicker recovery etc.

I like right now that this talk and the idea and moving forward has made her way hornier. Therefore we're having a lot more sex which I love.

I wouldn't want to see that change, And she seems to want me to reclaim right after and stuff like that so I like that idea a lot.

One thing that kind of shocked me was she asked me if I would Go down on her after he was done.

I said that it was not really something that turned me on to think about, but if she was turned on by it and asked me to, I would try it for sure.

She said the idea does turn her on. She said it's like I'm kind of accepting her back and looking after her intimately after taking his massive dick. Kind of claiming her back with my tongue first I guess.

I think she's been reading up on cuckold stuff as this really surprised me to hear.