Wife and my Dad

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
creampiecurious
Experienced

Re: Wife and my Dad

Unread post by creampiecurious » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:16 pm

curiousdave wrote:Hey guy's I'm still around, doing ok.
Hey! My main concern is that you're doing OK. Glad to hear it! :)
" 'Cause I ain't gettin' any."
- The Monks

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:46 pm

Good to hear from you curious. Are things just 'ok'?

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:17 pm

curiousdave wrote:Hey guy's I'm still around, doing ok. I've just been extremely busy and haven't had even 5 good minutes to sit down and write anything. I really haven't had much to report anyway, until last night. She finally went to see him again. I'll try and update everything later today/tonight.
You see what I'm saying? :lol:
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:47 pm

Time to play catch up huh? ;)

Ok lets try and get the first night out of the way...finally lol.

Now this is different than most of my other updates have been obviously. So much time has passed now and things aren't as crystal clear as I would like. You know how the night happened for me and the basic facts of what went down between them. Let me try and fill in the gaps now with info I pieced together in the following days after that monumental first night for them. They decided to skip dance class and just have dinner. She says it was her idea to do so and she texted him earlier in the day and asked if that was ok with him. They both knew what was going to happen that night. The little scene in his kitchen the previous weekend all but confirmed it. She says the actual possibility of sex was not discussed but they both knew. The final barrier had been crossed, it was only a matter of time for them and with Thursday's date hanging in the air, it was a very real feeling they both shared. It was going to happen . So they went to dinner and she says it felt different. She always felt "something" she said when they went out together but this time it just felt different, more exciting than normal. She says every time they made eye contact it felt electric . For her part she says she was literally wet from the time they first met up that night. The anticipation for her was extreme. This is something she had fantasized about quite a bit and she knew it was going to happen that night so it had her on pins and needles with excitement. She says he looked more handsome than usual to her but knows it was probably just her state of mind. She was a woman on a mission and that mission was getting accomplished shortly.

During dinner nothing was said about anything from the cookout or what either of them hoped was going to happen. I was not brought up by either of them. She says she did think of me often at first but as the dinner date went on she sort of put me in the back of her mind. She was getting lost in the moment I guess. They met each other at the restaurant that night so they both had cars there. She says he walked her to her car (still nothing had been said or planned). They stood chatting by her car for a little while and finally he leaned down and gave her a small but sweet kiss. She said the place was packed and lots of traffic was all around so they weren't going to make out right there. He asked her if she would like to come back to his place for a drink and she happily excepted his offer. She followed him home in her car.

Once there she says they sat on his couch talking for a while. He had gotten them some wine and she says the mood and feeling was very romantic. It didn't take long before they were locked into a very passionate kiss that continued to grow in it's intensity the longer it lasted. She told me she had a small but powerful orgasm while just kissing there, fully clothed and not even being touched down there. Her level of "turned on" was the highest it had ever been she said. Alot of what I'm telling you was sugar coated for my ears at first but the more digging and prodding I did I would get the truth finally. I think at first, even though she knew how turned on I was she still feared hurting my pride or feelings with some of this info.

They ended up laying down on the couch and making out for a while. All the stuff you can imagine, tits being sucked, fingers in places fingers some times will go lol, so on. Typical make out session. I asked why they didn't just head straight to the bedroom and she just said it was a spontaneous thing. Lust took over for them and walking somewhere else wasn't in the cards right then. Eventually they did head to his room, both half dressed by that point. They actually kissed and groped all the way there she says. Once in bed she says he was inside her in seconds. She was gushing wet already and didn't need any further foreplay. She said that first fuck was so hard and intense it didn't last long at all. She guessed maybe 5 minutes at best. It was just a long time coming for both of them and also he hadn't been with anyone in a good while so he didn't have much in the way of stamina that first time. She had an orgasm right away, as soon as he entered her. She had already stroked him and held him in her hand by this point but she said it still was a slight shock when he entered her. He felt huge, so thick. It was awesome she said but still took getting used too that first time. There was no feeling around and going slow period as I said, it was fast, hard and to the point for both of them. It goes without saying, he came in her that first time, and every time since. She was protected and he knew it so condoms were never discussed.

They laid there not talking for a while after. He rolled off her after and they both just laid there staring up at the ceiling, catching their breath. She said she thought of me at this point and wondered what I would think when I found out it really happened. Would I think of her as a slut now? Would I be sorry? Would I be turned on still? Lots of thoughts she said. Her thoughts were interrupted when he apologized for being so fast ( I guess even studs have these fears huh lol). She of course assured him it was ok and understandable. She told him it was fantastic and rolled over draping a leg across him and caressing his chest. They talked a little then. He gave his excuse of how long it had been and all that jazz (you guy's understand lol). He told her how amazing he thought she was and it had been a dream to do that for a long long time. She said she felt so flattered hearing him tell her that. They had already discussed this stuff sort of when they admitted their feelings for each other and decided not to pursue them, but now that they had, it felt good hearing it again. She returned his feelings telling him she felt the same way and how wonderful it felt to finally do something about them. They caressed an kissed and chatted she said. She didn't look at the clock but guessed they probably did this for close to an hour or so. She ended up getting up and going to get some water for the both of them. When she returned he was coming out of the bathroom and she got her first look at his cock in all it's glory. She had had him inside her now and held it and squeezed it and pulled on it and all that, but never just got a good look at it . She says she sort of stopped dead in her tracks and watched as it bobbed around as he walked towards the bed. He noticed her looking and asked what's up with a big grin. She giggled and told him "It's so Big". He gave a little laugh and told her he was glad she thought so. They got back in bed and before long were kissing again. She took hold of his cock and played with it some more, causing it to grow in her hand. She was on her side facing him and he was on his back. She was just stroking him very slowly and kissing him. When it was fully hard she broke away and looked down at him saying "Yeah I definitely know so" and giggled. He laughed as he rolled over and got on top of her. She said he looked her in the eyes as he entered her again asking did she like "His big dick"? She said there was no more giggling as she told him "I love it"! They continued looking each other in the eyes as they fucked nice and slow. This time he lasted she said. They fucked for a good 20 minutes , mostly slow but building up towards the end. He fucked her with long slow strokes. Pulling almost all the way out before sinking back in and bottoming out in her. Very hot and intense and she said she had a couple of very powerful orgasms with this one. They kissed some but mostly just fucking while staring in each other eyes. Through our various talks she thinks they really connected during that fuck. She felt closer to him by the time it was over. Like I said, this was sugar coated at first but the more we talked the more she let come out. She knows now she can tell me anything without worry of hurting my feelings. In fact I would say she's now figured out I thrive off this type info.

Once again they rested and recovered. They talked more and he finally asked about me, would I be getting worried or anything. She told him I thought she was out with the girls and would probably be fast asleep when she got home. She explained that she had told me she would probably be out pretty late so not to wait up or anything. She says looking back that she can tell he probably was feeling some guilt right then and his face had a sort of sad type look to it. But she quickly changed the subject not wanting to "go there" right then. After a few minutes he seemed over it and they just talked about various stuff. They kissed some more and just generally hung out naked, talking, kissing, getting to know each other so to speak. She said it was getting late and he said something about her probably needing to get home. She agreed and started the slow process of putting herself back together. He laid in bed with a sheet over himself as she got dressed and started fixing her hair and touching up her make-up. At some point the phone rang and he looked extremely nervous all of a sudden. It was so late and she assumes he must of thought it was me or something. He got up (huge cock swinging back and forth again lol) and answered the phone. It was a wrong number she said and he looked so relieved. Obviously she was not worried about any of that but says she felt bad for him that he felt so uncomfortable. She went over and hugged him and before she knew it they were locked in another heated embrace of twirling tongues and probing hands. He pulled away and apologized for messing her up again and she pushed him down on the bed and got on top. Telling him "Mess me up all you want"!

She said when he got up and she saw that "beautiful" dick swinging back and forth she felt the urge again. I guess her primal instincts kicked in because she was on him again and wanting a little more before going home. He rolled her over and got on top and before long was back inside her. This time was more like the first, fast and hard and super intense but it lasted longer. Not as long as the second time she said but longer than the first. Maybe 10 minutes. Fast and furious is how I think she worded it. She said that time they came together in a very intense and loud orgasm. She told me it was spectacular and she loved every second of it. She loves these type spontaneous moments where the heat and situation just takes over. She doesn't like to plan stuff out and that's why she wanted it this way from the start. Just see where it goes as she has said. Planned or not it was the end of a fantastic night for both of them. After cleaning up in the bathroom again and getting dressed and fixed again, he walked her to the door (now with his robe on) and gave her a sweet , loving, tender goodbye kiss. He thanked her for a wonderful night and she told him she enjoyed it all as much as he did. Never any word about if, when, where and how it would happen again. She said they both knew it wouldn't be the last time this happened. It's just a feeling she says, you know when something isn't over. He told her to drive safe, text him when she got home so he would know. She told him she would. She gave him another quick kiss on the lips and then walked to her car. She said he stood in the door watching her the whole time, making sure she got in safely. She waved goodbye and he waved back and she drove home to me. So that's it guys, a long wait I know but I finally got it done. Hope it's atleast a little enjoyable after all this time. I hate to think it will disappoint after having to wait so long for it. Just one of those things, it just didn't flow out this time for me.

Thanks for your patience everyone. I appreciate it.

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:00 pm

VERY enjoyable - and thank you for taking such pains to catch us up on this w-a-a-y hot episode. :whip: :mrgreen:

oldcavsct
Virgin

Unread post by oldcavsct » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:02 pm

Thanks Dave! It was fantastic and a lot better than I expected! Good on you, as they say I Britain!
Whatever you do, DON'T forget to have fun today![/color]

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:12 pm

Thanks for the update!
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

rs480
Pervert

Unread post by rs480 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:02 pm

Dave, that post flowed like river as far as I could tell! :up:
Thank you!
Yes, I believe I'm losing my mind.

Niblick
Trainable

Unread post by Niblick » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:12 pm

Thanks Dave! Great as always.
LOVE MY WIFE!

mopacpower
Experienced

Unread post by mopacpower » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:04 am

I almost came, twice just reading about them. For you to remember all of that it was great.

Ok Dave, now that we have the back story, please catch us up to now.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:55 am

Great job. You and her. Thanks.

Saskcouple
Virgin

Unread post by Saskcouple » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:25 am

Thanks for the update CD love the story

Photo Cuck S
Experienced

Unread post by Photo Cuck S » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:49 am

DEFINITELY worth the wait to hear about their first time together!

firewoep
Prepubescent

Unread post by firewoep » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:31 am

I'm glad he felt guilt. This whole topic has been really hot and I don't want to be a rain cloud, but I've been a bit angry at your dad. What kind of awful person sleeps with their son's wife? Being lonely, being horny, those aren't excuses. From his perspective he's potentially ruining your life and betraying you because he had an erection. I've been thinking he can't care for you very much if he's ok with that, and I've been worried about what would happen if you had a similar thought.

go2guy
Trainable

Unread post by go2guy » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:31 pm

Thanks for the update, Dave. Great job and it was erotic as any post yet.

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:14 pm

So glad everyone enjoyed it. I worried about that one for some reason. I plan to sit down in an hour or so and write some more. Still playing catch up so :)

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:59 pm

curiousdave wrote:So glad everyone enjoyed it. I worried about that one for some reason. I plan to sit down in an hour or so and write some more. Still playing catch up so :)
It was great! Besides, you don't really have to please us. Share your story because it pleases you!

Thanks!

shadow
Prepubescent

Unread post by shadow » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:35 pm

I am a bit confused, as explained below.

First paragraph:

They decided to skip dance class and just have dinner. She says it was her idea to do so and she texted him earlier in the day and asked if that was ok with him.

Second to last paragraph:

They talked more and he finally asked about me, would I be getting worried or anything. She told him I thought she was out with the girls and would probably be fast asleep when she got home.

Was it dance night, or "girls night out" night?

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:10 pm

It was the usual night for dance class, but they didn't go to dance class and Dad knew that CD knew that dance class wasn't happening, THEREFORE girls' night out was the explanation (for Dad's consumption) as to why CD did not expect her to be home instead of where she really was, which was at Dad's house, fucking Dad.

Got it?

I understand that it can be difficult keeping all the pretexts straight, but this is a rather unusually complex situation, don't you think?

TheSubmissiveCuckold
Virgin

Unread post by TheSubmissiveCuckold » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:49 pm

Thanks Dave. Just as hot as I imagined.

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:12 am

Dave
Fantastic, and everything we could have hoped to read!!!

But most importantly. I hope these events are everything you had hoped for!

After you catch up, and in your spare time (spare time... yea right ;) ), I would love to hear what she told you initially, and how you coexed more out of her ( I especially love when you redound conversation exchanges...it's really erotic to read how things unfolded).

By the way...glad to hear she finally gets the tease factor and will share ALL the details with you.

Enjoy

Wingman
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

mk1
Virgin

Unread post by mk1 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:38 am

Gotta say, I agree with wingman re the exchange of conversation between the two of you, without doubt that was what made this thread compulsive reading and sucked me in at a time when I really wasn't sure about the whole situation. I'm glad its all going well for you guys so far, and although you are a fantastic writer, I'm sure that including a little more of the interaction between you and Jenna would undoubtedly be welcomed by all on here. Best rgds
I'm a lucky man to have almostMrs_mk1 in my corner, well sometimes another mans corner!

our story...... http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=14945

will7268
Trainable

Unread post by will7268 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:30 am

Thanks Dave, it was even better than I imagined. Such a hot night, 3 times! And all the commentary about how big he is, that's especially hot for me. Incredible as always, thanks for taking us along on this amazing ride.

bubbalapagos
Trainable

Unread post by bubbalapagos » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:33 am

Yaaayyy! Glad to hear the rest of the first night! Thanks!

sharemine2
Experienced

Unread post by sharemine2 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:51 pm

I agree with those who say that it should become known to all that the continued sex between your wife and dad will be a good idea. Probably best if your wife is the one to convey the fact to him.