Poll: cuckolds, what is your PREFERRED form of humiliation?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

For cuckolds & Hotwives: what is the PREFERRED form of humiliation in your relationship?

- Wife having sex with men that hubby does not like or approve of
13%
- Verbal belittlement by the Wife, BF and/or others
20%
- Public humiliation (i.e. folks outside the relationship made aware)
13%
- Strict cuckold marriage contract limiting hubby's rights
11%
- Orgasm Limiting and/or Denial related activities
18%
- Anal penetration of the hubby
14%
- Pain & Bondage (spankings, restraints, etc.)
7%
- Other forms of physical or verbal humiliation (describe below)
5%

Total votes: 1701

Wittololdme
Trainable

Poll: cuckolds, what is your PREFERRED form of humiliation?

Unread post by Wittololdme » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:21 am

For cuckolds & their Hotwives: what is the PREFERRED form of humiliation in your relationship?

Choose up to 4 answers.

Again, this is not the actual form of humiliation in your relationship; it is the PREFERRED (ideal) level.
Cheap; but not easy

funnystuff
Prepubescent

Re: Poll: cuckolds, what is your PREFERRED form of humiliati

Unread post by funnystuff » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:12 pm

I yearn to be told what to do or ordered to do things to help both the bull and her enjoy their experience with on another more fully. I want to be "forced"to clean her cream-pie. I want to be ordered to clean him up as well if that is what he wants. I want to be used for their pleasure.

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:13 pm

funnystuff wrote:I yearn to be told what to do or ordered to do things to help both the bull and her enjoy their experience with on another more fully. I want to be "forced"to clean her cream-pie. I want to be ordered to clean him up as well if that is what he wants. I want to be used for their pleasure.
Welcome to OHW, funnystuff.

:)

Mia

xcntrytvlr69
Virgin

Unread post by xcntrytvlr69 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:08 pm

Sounds lovely Funnystuff. I know just the Bull for you.

whtf4
Prepubescent

Unread post by whtf4 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:22 pm

Nothing could be hotter than her telling her girlfriends... and then having them talk about the other guys she fucks in front of me.... Wow.

Truckstar
Player

Unread post by Truckstar » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:21 am

Should you have a choice that says; none of the above.

Wittololdme
Trainable

Unread post by Wittololdme » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:58 am

Truckstar wrote:Should you have a choice that says; none of the above.

In a way, I kind of did already.

This Poll was preceded by one on the Hotwife board asking about humiliation....which was met with resounding negative (i.e. as in 'don't like it') response.

I figure the cuckold board might be a little different & was right.
Cheap; but not easy

billlewis
Prepubescent

Unread post by billlewis » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:37 pm

Receiving hard , bare bottom spankings from the dominant guy , being made to orally service his bare feet and asshole , being humiliated by both he and my GF with other people present , like at parties , etc.

Wittololdme
Trainable

Unread post by Wittololdme » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:08 pm

billlewis wrote:Receiving hard , bare bottom spankings from the dominant guy , being made to orally service his bare feet and asshole , being humiliated by both he and my GF with other people present , like at parties , etc.

Bill Lewis drives the lane, he leaps....& dunks over ordinary mortals bound by convention, bourgeois mores.....& untanned buttocks

Would be curious how you got to that stage...
Cheap; but not easy

CuckedIn67
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedIn67 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:06 am

My wife has two close girlfriends who both are confidantes. She has told them both all about our cuck relationship and about her other men. I told her it turns me on greatly that her friends know about everything and I want her to always keep them informed. She understands how I feel and it took a while for her to "get it" but now she loves the extra control she has over me by making our situation public to a select few.

cumhubby
Trainable

Unread post by cumhubby » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:19 am

Having my wife tell me what to do during the session is my hot button. Sometimes she does it with a gesture and other times its verbal but obeying her wishes really turns me on because I never know when she will do it.
The most exciting one for me is when he is taking her on her back and she reaches around and spreads his ass cheeks. I know immediately she wants me to lick his ass as he fucks her. I have other examples but that is the one that always comes to mind now, when I masturbate to the memories.

cpl4play5
Prepubescent

Unread post by cpl4play5 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:36 pm

we attend cuckold parties where there r certain rules for the husbands. the one i love is to be the waiter for ur wife and the bulls she talks too. bring their drinks and serve them food and assist them in their sexual needs in any way. the hosts of the party r a bbc grp who's members all have a strong fetish for wht cpls. as an attending cuck i can tell u the views can be incredible for all cucks.

Wittololdme
Trainable

Unread post by Wittololdme » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:29 pm

cpl4play5 wrote:we attend cuckold parties where there r certain rules for the husbands. the one i love is to be the waiter for ur wife and the bulls she talks too. bring their drinks and serve them food and assist them in their sexual needs in any way. the hosts of the party r a bbc grp who's members all have a strong fetish for wht cpls. as an attending cuck i can tell u the views can be incredible for all cucks.

Down on the farm, we'd call that heavy duty rock 'n' roll :shock:

If so inclined, I'd be curious how you came to be involved with these Cuckold parties
Cheap; but not easy

billlewis
Prepubescent

Unread post by billlewis » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:24 pm

Wittololdme wrote:
billlewis wrote:Receiving hard , bare bottom spankings from the dominant guy , being made to orally service his bare feet and asshole , being humiliated by both he and my GF with other people present , like at parties , etc.

Bill Lewis drives the lane, he leaps....& dunks over ordinary mortals bound by convention, bourgeois mores.....& untanned buttocks

Would be curious how you got to that stage...
Mostly by telling various mistresses I've dated about my fantasies and asking them to fulfill them.
As a lifelong bachelor , I've had numerous opportunities to discuss my turn ons with different women. This is not to suggest
I've always been successful in these endeavors ; to the contrary , there have been many embarrassing encounters ; "You want to do WHAT ??!!" I've learned over time to test the water with minor hints and suggestions , then wait to see how she
reacts. Also , if you're a submissive cuck who craves really degrading treatment from your mistress and/or her lovers , you might try dating Black women , or at least women who date Black guys - they tend to be less homophobic than other men , and will often have no qualms about a threesome with another guy , as long as they're in a position of superiority and control.

oscar9
Virgin

Unread post by oscar9 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:05 pm

Having her tell me he's better than me sexually, bigger cock etc.

Texman2045
Trainable

Unread post by Texman2045 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:01 am

For me...there is nothing hotter than pussy denial by the sexy wife and making me wait days and/or weeks for it while giving hot loving to her boyfriends all the while. I am also now rarely allowed to have her bareback. You can guess (easily) how her BFs enjoy her and have her.

shipscat1976
Virgin

Unread post by shipscat1976 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:57 pm

For me it would have to be this: being made to watch her as she masturbates while she tells me how much she enjoys other cocks,being covered in lots of guys cum, or her texting me while I'm out to tell me her pussy is full of someone else's cum.
Neither of us are really into her teling me that my dick is crap compared to theirs or that they are a better fuck than me..however we both agree that when she tells me how much she loves what they feel like is a massive turn on for us both

dannsamantha
Prepubescent

Unread post by dannsamantha » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:36 pm

Mine is defenitly tease and denial. I love being locked in my cage while she fucks in front of me or elsewhere for that matter. Then being let out to take her back, if she wants. :)

cornudo
Virgin

Unread post by cornudo » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:47 pm

Lots of these work on me. Number 1 is caressing/kissing her feet & shrimping her toes when the 3 of us go out for coffee to Peets or Starbucks. She ignores me kissing & cuddling him while I do her feet.
Also she loves to have sex with men I dislike. Often making it public.

Puro-chile
Experienced

Unread post by Puro-chile » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:40 am

Verbal belittlement, limiting orgasms(so far 2 this year), denial, keeping me chastised.

radio4ron
Player

Unread post by radio4ron » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:37 pm

I've always wanted to feel some level of humiliation while watching my wife having sex with other men, but to my surprise, it's always looked very natural watching her in action with other men.

I actually told my wife I had hoped to have feelings of jealousy and some humiliation, but again, that's never happened, and we've been in the lifestyle for a little over 3 years.

The guy she has sex with most often is a little older than me, better shape, a bigger cock, more stamina than me, but again, watching them in action from beginning to end simply looks very natural, and it's amazing seeing how much she enjoys him.

ukcuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by ukcuck » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:06 am

What really makes me have that deep cuckold feeling is when my wife fucks a guy she works with who I hate. He is an arrogant sod who really gets off on fucking her as he knows how much it makes me squirm. He is very toned and fit and of course VWE. I have never watched them, and don't know if I could as it really makes me stress when they are together.

When she has come home after being with him she loves to slide down onto my rock hard little dick with her very sloppy and used pussy full of his cum. She knows I hate it but then just laughs at me when I can not help but explode inside her. She says I calways cum the most when she has been with him and I know it.

cumhubby
Trainable

Unread post by cumhubby » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:01 am

Not listed here but mine is when my wife makes me suck her boyfriend's cock and eat his cum.

texans_at_play
Experienced

Unread post by texans_at_play » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:53 am

I don't think of it as humiliation... but I believe our neighbors know she is fucking around on me... different men coming to the house during the day and leaving just before I get home... I have sensed that some of the men are unsure of how to behave around me... unsure if they should tell me... but I don't think of it as humiliation... I am proud to have a slut wife... and if they are smart they are wishing they were me!! LOL!!
“I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.”
Hunter S. Thompson

sdboy30
Prepubescent

Unread post by sdboy30 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:19 pm

My wife loves to make comments in public or hint to friends that I have a small cock. She also loves to hookup with her HS bf. He took her virginity and she knows that I get jealous of him.
Sex in our marriage is mostly me performing oral on her and her taking me with a strapon. She also enjoys watching me perform oral on her bfs.