What do you do after watching?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

What do you do after watching?

Have sex with wife
65%
Jerk off myself
25%
Wife jerks me off
10%

Total votes: 510

Bull2cuck
Virgin

Re: What do you do after watching?

Unread post by Bull2cuck » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:04 am

When I was in the room either participating or watching, it would be followed with my reclaiming her shortly after, although like many, those would usually be only a few strokes before my cock would explode. Since Sandy made the switch from fucking friends to having herself a couple of Bulls, my participation is strictly watching via webcam from another room, stroking my cock the whole time, but not cumming. Since Sandy has moved to the current couple of Bulls she sees, I've noticed the reclaiming is starting to take longer, at first it might be a day later, on rare exception a couple, but last week one of her Bulls was by to fuck her during the day on Friday, now it was a busy weekend and stuff, but it's Tuesday now and I have not reclaimed her pussy yet. Same thing happened the week before on the Friday and it was not till last Monday that I kind of reclaimed her. I was eating her out while she was describing fucking her Bull. She came hard and rubbed her pussy all over my face which cause my cock to explode before I could even get it inside her. So now I'm wondering if there will be any reclaiming before one of her Bulls is back over for more. Don't think that has ever happened before and I do not think she is actually aware of what she is doing, so I'm just letting it play out...
After 15 years as a Bull, have spent the last 8 as Stag/cuck to HotWife Sandy

our/my story viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54571

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:05 am

Perhaps one of her bulls has begun taking control and molding her as his piece and in time you as a true cuckold following his rules.
A year ago I would never have thought id be beta boy to SIR and my wife.

Bull2cuck
Virgin

Unread post by Bull2cuck » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:22 am

frank r wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:05 am
Perhaps one of her bulls has begun taking control and molding her as his piece and in time you as a true cuckold following his rules.
I've considered that, but don't think so, we have great communication, as you have too have to live this lifestyle. Plus it was two different Bulls, we'll see what happens after her next encounter.
After 15 years as a Bull, have spent the last 8 as Stag/cuck to HotWife Sandy

our/my story viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54571

1Pumpndump
Trainable

Unread post by 1Pumpndump » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:26 pm

I'd say 90% of the time, she sees him alone, and Jerks me off while telling me about it later..... A few times a year, I'm there in person, Video-taping with purpose, getting close--ups, weird angles, this is to offset the TRIPOD videos they make when alone.
I point this out because I spend a LOT of time watching those videos, while jerking off on my own, in my mancave/converted garage! Many times my wife and I will watch the videos together, even though she isn't "horny", and will be nice and Jerk me off while watching them...many times she turns off the video and jerks my dick purposely while Gushing about what a better lover he is, and how turned on she is by him, and how Pathetic I am for allowing this dynamic to occur in the first place!
I LOVE IT!

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:19 pm

Bull2cuck wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:22 am
frank r wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:05 am
I've considered that, but don't think so, we have great communication, as you have too have to live this lifestyle. Plus it was two different Bulls, we'll see what happens after her next encounter.
If there are two bulls and you take part in any way that particular bull prefers. In my case if i am not allowed to watch , then i am called in after.
Usually i kneel before SIR and lick (not suck) his cock and balls.Only after i have cleaned SIR i then go to my wife and speeding her legs, lick and clean bothers and pussy. If SIR has spilled some of his cum on her chest i lick her clean. At no time am i allowed to touch my hard cock or stroke it.
If SIR is pleased he may order my wife to kneel and give me a blow job. After i cum in her mouth she isn't to swallow, she is to feed my loads of cum and i am to swallow all of it.
These rules can change and often do.I am there to serve.

frankie

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:55 pm

I feel on such a mental high that I do no more than enjoy what I've seen and the feelings it has given me, she is normally so tired too that I don't humiliate myself as I've done in the past reclaimed her with a 2 mins quickie, bizarrely I am normally mentally drained too. I am locked away anyway now which is what I want and so does she.

What happens then is normally within a few days she will dress and pose outside for pics for me, (as she has since she was 16) normally followed either by reclaiming her or being given relief dependant on what I wish and what she wants. The last time last week I was dressed as is quite usual in suspenders, my mandatory knickers and female jeans, she released my cock and demanded I fuck her still wearing suspenders a very pleasant and kinky experience.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:48 am

We're all over the place:
I get sloppy seconds
I do cleanup
We talk
She sleeps as I clean the sex from the room
Prepare a meal for us
Make notes future writing

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:59 pm

Bump
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.

HOUSEBOY
Virgin

Unread post by HOUSEBOY » Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:28 pm

Get her a drink and ask if there is anything she would like.

rockynook
Player

Unread post by rockynook » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:08 am

I clean,then fetch beverages. Then she dismisses me.

Hubby2myHW
Experienced

Unread post by Hubby2myHW » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:56 am

I used to be all about reclaiming sex, but now I usually jerk myself to finish while I’m face deep in a creampie.
After I cum she’ll slide me into her swollen, freshly fucked pussy so I can feel how open she is because of the larger cock that just penetrated her. She’ll milk a few drops of cum out of me because she likes to have two loads mixed together inside her.
Damn I love her!!!

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:53 pm

Usually she will allow me to pleasure her with my mouth, and give her a few more little orgasms. If it seems that I've done a good job, I will beg to be allowed out of my chastity device. Sometimes she will allow me out play with myself, other times she tells me she wants me to be more horny and attentive.

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:54 pm

Usually she will allow me to pleasure her with my mouth, and give her a few more little orgasms. If it seems that I've done a good job, I will beg to be allowed out of my chastity device. Sometimes she will allow me out play with myself, other times she tells me she wants me to be more horny and attentive.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:01 pm

My most common ending is fucking her after watching - even if I jacked off during the view and made myself cum. It is somewhat dependent on KK's mood.

There are times when she expects me to finish myself, other times where she's only interested in a hand, foot, tit or blowjob.

kort677
Pervert

Unread post by kort677 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:22 am

none of the above, when she let me be in the room I usually jerked off, sometimes she's have me clean her and the guy up and sometimes she'd let the guy do me. but I have not been allowed to participate anymore

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:26 am

None of the above for me. My wife wants me bound/cuffed and my cock caged; she wants me straining, wanting, wishing (but denied) while she has her fun and while she makes me 'clean up' after. She likes to keep me wishing I could cum, and not letting me.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

Alan83
Virgin

Unread post by Alan83 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:22 pm

Never get to watch. I have heard them, the few times he has stayed over, but they like their privacy. Afterwards, after she's had a shower and rested up, it depends. Sometimes, she will jerk me off or we may have outercourse.. Sometimes, nothing at all. Just cuddling on the couch talking or watching a movie.

iceberg3
Virgin

Unread post by iceberg3 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:52 pm

redhed wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:41 pm
...I used to masturbate while watching. The wifey doesnt like when I cum before her lover does and I have accidentally cum while watching her before. So my wifes started to tie my hands up behind my back so I can't do that anymore. Now she masturbates me after she is done with her lover. ...
I am not always tied up but that is definitely my favourite way of ending too. Sometimes she jerks me nicely quickly and that are usually the most intense orgasms for me. Sometimes she jerks me just softly and enjoys that even slow and soft stimulation can trigger me semi ruined orgasm quite soon. Such orgasms are very intense too but with deliciously cruel flavour :)

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:39 am

My wife LadyD on this subject:
"I love watching you jerking for me. It means that I arouse you."
After a happening she often asked me: Did you cum?"

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:30 am

I always get to watch her being fucked and I always jerk-off while she fucking. When the dude is done he is asked to get dressed and leave, I'm usually fucking my wife hard and noisily by the time he actually leaves. I usually deposit my load deep in my wife and then eat our mixed cum out of her, few occasions my wife had me eat her pussy as soon as the guy pulled out then fuck her and then eat my own cum.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

castman45
Trainable

Unread post by castman45 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:11 am

Clean up the mess, is what she usually says after a BF leaves, which of course I do, because I know if I do a good job the wife will give me a loving hand-job. When she first started cheating on me years ago, I got lots of sloppy seconds, reclaiming sex, but these days that's usually off limits.

mdmale70
Prepubescent

Unread post by mdmale70 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:00 am

My wife and I always entertain her bulls in a hotel room. My role is to remain fully clothed and video and photo her in action with her bull while I'm wearing a cock cage underneath my boxers.

My wife will usually entertain her bulls for three to four hours while I'm watching and photoing the action between them.

As soon as the bull leaves our hotel room, I remove my clothes and my wife slips into her strapon and she proceeds to unleash a long and blistering pegging session on my ass while I remain in my cock cage throughout the remainder of the evening.

hornyballs39
Virgin

Unread post by hornyballs39 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:33 pm

I will usually jerk while watching and cum, if shes not home ill jerk thinking about it, and once her lover is finished filling her with his load inside her i will sooth her pussie with my mouth, and if im very lucky i will get to slip my cock in after they are done which is an amazing feeling,

BirdMan
Experienced

Unread post by BirdMan » Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:18 pm

Sometimes I get to reclaim, although most of the time I get to kneel by the edge of the bed and wank while she opens her legs and lets her creampie ooze out.

Filou
Experienced

Unread post by Filou » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:25 am

Well...given that I am with them at the time which is not always the case ...I think we are not limited to certain things like in the poll.

Due to the fact that we are in a FLR and that I almost always wear a CB it is up to her what might happen:

- nothing but a hot kiss and some cuddling later on, when we are alone
- sloppy seconds right now or intimate sex, when he is gone
- just cleaning her
- a handjob with or without happy end
- other forms of sex like me beeing pegged or milked - either with him watching or already gone, what' s at least to me no small difference...

As said: not limited to something special. Would be boring otherwise, wouldn't it ?
There are two kinds of strengths: the strength to lead, and the strength to follow; the strength to control, and the strength yield

There are two kinds of power: the power to strip away another's soul bare, and the power to stand naked

-Yaldah Tovah-