What do you do after watching?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Have sex with wife
65%
Jerk off myself
25%
Wife jerks me off
10%

Total votes: 509

redhed
Virgin

Unread post by redhed » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:41 pm

After watching your wife have sex with another man, what do you do?

I used to masturbate while watching. The wifey doesnt like when I cum before her lover does and I have accidentally cum while watching her before. So my wifes started to tie my hands up behind my back so I can't do that anymore. Now she masturbates me after she is done with her lover.

what is the most common ending for you?

CuckedIn67
Pervert

Re: What do you do after watching?

Unread post by CuckedIn67 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:17 am

Have to take care of my own business since wife quit all forms of sex with me a year ago.

FlexiblesCuckold
Prepubescent

Unread post by FlexiblesCuckold » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:05 am

I often play with myself while watching. Sometimes I cum while she is playing. I always have se with her after she is finished (if I'm there to watch that is).

b_p
Virgin

Unread post by b_p » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:03 am

Since I have never been allowed to watch, I'm not in a position to respond to the poll.

Aprils_Hubby_5
Prepubescent

Unread post by Aprils_Hubby_5 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:24 am

b_p wrote:Since I have never been allowed to watch, I'm not in a position to respond to the poll.
Ouch!! Bummer!!

Curious_Couple87
Prepubescent

Unread post by Curious_Couple87 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:26 pm

I can only watch for so long before I have to get a turn. If he comes before me I pull off my condom and finish inside a reclaim her. But most if the time we keep her occupied at both ends.

Puro-chile
Experienced

Unread post by Puro-chile » Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:38 am

After watching, taking pics and video, I reclaim her. It doesn't take long, maybe a few thrusts and I'm done

cornudo
Virgin

Unread post by cornudo » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:25 am

If it's bare back intercourse I do pie duty & cock cleaning. IF BJ I get a snowball. In cage so no jacking off.

massage4wife
Experienced

Unread post by massage4wife » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:35 am

Answers all over the place. Wannabe here but for me, as I have said before I get off knowing she is getting off and enjoying something I cannot give her. Reclaiming would do nothing for me. The pleasure and thrill comes from hearing about it and knowing she enjoyed it.

creampounder
Prepubescent

Unread post by creampounder » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:26 am

Theres nothing that feels better than sliding into her hot open, well exersized pussy after her friend has filled her with cream. Like 2-bit said, it doesn't take more than 1 or 2 strokes.

sail

Unread post by sail » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:26 am

My wife doesn't like me to watch, but I have caught her getting it from behind. I knew she might stop if she knew I was there, so I let him finish with her. I was hard and wanted to fuck her myself. He came in her but fortunately he didn't wait for my wife to cum. He came out of our room dressing, and I went in immediately. She knew she was caught, but she was still in the mood since I came in smiling and dropping my pants. I fucked the daylights out of her. I didn't know how great a freshly well fucked pussy full of cum would be. She seemed in to how naughty it was for her. I made certain she came so she would also find it satisfying. She still isn't in to me watching, but we are getting closer. At least she allows me to wait in the house when she is doing it. So I guess my poll answer is that I fuck my wife when he is done in her at least every chance I get.

mrstevela
Virgin

Unread post by mrstevela » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:33 am

After watching, my cock is usually so hard and sensitive, I have to cum. It only takes a bit of stimulation to start the orgasm, and I usually finish inside her quickly. She loves it, - how quick she can bring me off after having a lover. What she really likes is climbing on top of me and straddling my face after I finish inside her. We often finish that way.

whitecuckmn
Virgin

Unread post by whitecuckmn » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:19 pm

I didn't get to watch, but I was awake and I heard everything! My best friend had us over to his cabin for the weekend, and since I was tired, they told me to "go to bed". I did but sensed "electricity" in the air and stayed awake.

Here is the story right from the start…..

My wife was a virgin when we married. She was so beautiful with an outstanding and provocative body, but was innocent and rather shy. She was a wife that would never be Unfaithful to her husband. She was so trusting and naive. She had never even seen or talked to girlfriends about the size of a man's cock. I was keenly aware that my penis was abnormally small and skinny, but I told her mine was average size. She didn't know any different until years after when a close friend of ours invited us to his cabin.

(I didn't find out until weeks later when my wife admitted to me that Greg had been "such an understanding friend", getting her to share her feelings and reveal how I was not satisfying her or giving her any orgasms. She told him that she blamed herself and felt that she was a failure as a woman and a wife, and not attractive. He told her how incredibly attractive she was, how beautiful she was, and that she should quit trying to hide her amazing figure. "Any man would be lucky to have you as a wife, and I sure would," he told her. My wife told me that she really blushed, but felt a wave of romantic and sexual excitement when he told her, "If you were my wife, I would make sure that you had multiple orgasms at least every other day, if not more often." Then a few weeks before he invited us to his cabin, he invited us to his friend's party where he got her alone and kissed her passionately. She kissed him back passionately. At home that night, my wife was hot and wanted to make love. She went wild and was like a bucking bronco, wanting it deeper, but my small penis could hardly penetrate her.

Then, while I was at work, my best friend Greg called her on the phone frequently and they talked about how exciting the kissing was and that they both wanted to kiss that way again. He told her that he was inviting us over to his cabin for a weekend. I guess I didn't think it strange that MY WIFE informed me that Greg invited us to his cabin. I kind of wondered why he hadn't said anything to me first, but I was too stupid to realize any significance in that.)

(Back to the night in his cabin…) That evening we all had a few beers.
I was super tired and, at the same time, they both said "Go to bed."
I did, but I sensed some electricity in the air so I stayed awake in the bedroom right next to the living room. MY wife came into the bedroom to get her pajamas "so as not to wake" me when she came to bed later. She ALSO took off her bra from under her sweater, but I did not realize the significance of that EITHER!

She went out to the living room , and they talked quietly, but... after a while it got really quiet.
That is when I heard Greg try to seduce my beautiful, but shy wife on the couch. I could hear everything, since it was a summer cabin with thin walls.

At first she said, "Greg I can't. I'm married." Then I knew she would NEVER BE UNFAITHFUL TO ME.
That thought was a comfort and reassurance for me.
But he kept trying, and about 5 or 6 times she said same thing: "Greg I can't. I'm married." Then after he talked quietly to her, I heard my faithful wife say, "OK Greg…."

Then it got really quiet……..
I heard them moving around on couch.
AND THEN……..
I heard my innocent wife CRY OUT, GASP!
AND THEN GRUNT!
I knew what was happening, and I was so jealous. I was SO afraid.
I was too scared to try to stop them.
I didn't even want them to know I was hearing them, feeling that I didn't even deserve to hear them or know what was happening. I desperately did not want to be, I did NOT want to be, (and even though I did not know what the word was or what cuckolding meant) but I REALIZED that my lovely, shy, and "innocent" wife and "my Best Friend" were "DEFILING OUR WEDDING VOWS AND OUR HOLY MARRIAGE, and that they both were CUCKOLDING ME! My wife is being UNFAITHFUL and that I cannot, I do not dare, I am too wimpy, I am too afraid, I am too helpless, and THAT I AM NOT MAN ENOUGH TO STOP another man who is fucking my wife! I AM NOT MAN ENOUGH TO STOP MY WIFE FROM FUCKING ANOTHER MAN!

My quiet shy wife started breathing hard, then harder, and HARDER!
I thought she was going to pass out she breathed so hard.
He breathed hard too and was fucking her hard.
I could hear her enjoy it,
MOANING
SUPER MOANING
making sounds i never ever heard her make before…
THAT'S when my jealousy turned into HORNYNESS
I wanted to get up and sneak to WATCH them,
but I KNEW that they would have heard me and would stop.
At that point I realized that I DID NOT WANT THEM TO STOP!!!!!!

OH MY GOD, I DID NOT WANT THEM TO STOP!!!!!!

I started jacking off my tiny penis (Lately she won't let me call it a cock because it is too small to be called a cock. She sometimes calls it a clit, and says I have to wear panties occasionally since only women have clits....)

THEN I HEARD
MY LOVELY INNOCENT PRECIOUS VIRGIN-LIKE WIFE
CUMMMMMMMM
I heard Greg cum too….

… SHIT MY WIFE WAS NOT ON BIRTH CONTROL !
Greg was fucking her bareback I was sure, and also found out later, and my best friend Greg filled up my wife's cunt with his cum
and made her CUM SOOO HARD WITH HIS 9" SUPER THICK COCK.
I heard her say twice, "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, GREG"
SHE CAME SOOOO HARD!
When I heard all that, I came all over myself, even shooting it on my chest and even my face!
Before that I could hardly shoot it more than a few inches, and not that much.

I heard them still breathing hard, kissing and her telling him with amazement that she had no idea ANY man could have such a huge thing. She told him that she was married to a guy with a tiny tiny penis and that I had not even broken her maiden head! She said, "Greg do you realize you took my virginity tonight? I really mean that. You took my virginity and I felt it break. Hubby is too small to take my virginity and he can't even get me pregnant. I almost screamed from the pain, but you caught me by surprise with such a big hard thing that I couldn't scream. Then it felt so good that I let you give it to me. Ohhhh Greg, you gave me my first orgasm! Ohhhh Greg…."

Greg told her that he also felt her maiden head break, and that she was so tight all the way in and he even felt her pussy grabbing his cock. Then she said, "Shhh", and they whispered quietly for a few minutes.

I heard her get up, use the bathroom, flush the toilet, and come to bed. I pretended to be asleep.
I was too wimpy, afraid, and too embarrassed to even let her know I heard anything,
but I was so horny, so horny!
Since I had cum, no way could I even get my little penis hard again that night.
I wanted Greg to fuck her again, so I played like I was dreaming and moved around trying to push her out of bed.
I REALLY WANTED HER TO GET SUPER FUCKED AGAIN!
Well, she stayed in bed with me all night, and I could not get any sleep, just pretend sleep.

(I really want her to have super orgasms from a man with a large cock, since that really makes her cum. I cannot make her cum with my penis, and i want her to enjoy having intercourse with someone whom she would like and who can reach deep into places that I have no chance of ever touching with my little thing.)

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:55 am

Puro-chile wrote:After watching, taking pics and video, I reclaim her. It doesn't take long, maybe a few thrusts and I'm done

Well said sir.......after I slide in her loose....well fucked cum filled pussy it isnt long before I fill her myself with an intense orgasm
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:02 pm

I'll not get myself off for at least a day or two before she has her date. When he brings her home from her date I let them go into our bedroom and marital bed without me so that she can feel more intimate with her lover without me hovering (which I love to do if I can), but I also want her to let herself go completely and get the passionate/intimate/romantic experience that she wants both at the start and at the end. To give us both what we want I have a very good night vision camera so I can watch and hear them from another room through my computer. In fact, I can sit and watch and hear everything on an 80" LED TV from the TV room - even if all of the lights are out in our master bedroom. For them it feels very private and intimate and I can see and hear all of the action as they embrace and kiss passionately, enjoy foreplay, and get very intimate. Without me physically in the room she feels as if I am not even there, but knows I might be watching and listening. Of course I am at first. Watching them get so romantic and sensuous is very hot - and I know it pushes all of her buttons as well before they get down to actually fucking.

I'll let them fuck in private for a while. After a while their sex progresses from romantic, sensual lovemaking to more intense, raw hardcore fucking. That's when I know I can enter the bedroom. It's always hot to walk in and see her in the heat of fucking - it is almost like catching your wife in the act of cheating - same feeling - but it is not because it is fully consensual between us. I don't get my turn unless her lover is finished or wants a break.

After I am spent I'll leave them again to both be alone. Once I am out of there they will usually fuck again - even with more intensity and I can watch if I want from the other room on the huge giant screen. Then they'd often fall asleep in each other's arms and awaken in the middle of the night to fuck again. I don't go back in - I'd rather watch them and get myself off giving her all of the privacy she enjoys with him.

In the morning they'll usually fuck once more before he leaves and if I have anything left I'll fuck her after he's gone and we'll share intimate details about all that happened, how we each felt and relive it all again.

TT

diversant
Prepubescent

Unread post by diversant » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:07 pm

My wife either jerks me off or I just stay locked and get nothing

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:51 am

My wife lets me masturbate while I watch but most times she doesn't allow me to cum. After they finish I have to do cleanup on her (still hard and frustrated of course) and on her FB if he is okay with that sort of thing. So far she has only had one guy who didn't want cleanup!

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:35 am

We have a kind of ritual. Whether I am there watching and jerking or assisting the others or she goes out, it's always the same.
First I go down on her until she cums. As I'm doing that she recounts the highlights whether I was there or not. Hearing how good it was for her always arouses me madly.

Once she orgasms, she likes me to get as much of his cum in my mouth as I can. Then she lets me mount and snowball the cum to her in a long slow kiss as my cock slips into her equally slowly. She says being able to taste another man's cum on my lips and tongue makes her feel powerful and sexy.

By that time of course, she can barely feel me if at all. I look into her eyes as I'm fucking her. She doesn't laugh out loud at me but I can see the laughter in her eyes. She encourages me verbally to hurry up and finish. Her comments are often quite cruel and it doesn't take long for me to cum.

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:47 am

What i do depends totally on SIR. After he has taken my wife he insists i do cleanup. Most often, i clean his cock first. I lick his cock and balls first.
Then clean my wife. There are a few times as i clean her of his cum he has mounted me and taken my ass as i eat his cum from her.

frankie

caliman
Prepubescent

Unread post by caliman » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:52 pm

I used to get the privilege of sloppy seconds as she wanted me inside her. That tapered off as she got tired of me blowing my load after just a few seconds, occasionally I could top a minute; it is absolutely mind blowing to fuck her after she has been fucked and as hard as I tried I simply could not hold back. As a result she would not get an orgasm from me. She finally got pissed one night and told if i don't give her an orgasm she will shut me off from sloppy seconds. I could not get her to an orgasm but did last a few minutes. End result: She had me wearing a strap on( she also was tired of not being able to feel me inside her, <5" and skinny) to satisfy her so she could have it "hard and long" getting the orgasm she wanted. It worked for her, not so much for me. After her satisfaction was achieved I cleaned her and was promptly told to go "fuck my hand". That was almost three years ago and I have not had her pussy or ass, just oral tastings and cleanings. As a rule most of the time I can listen, sometimes watch (which means I fluff), strap on occasionally, and when finished they enjoy watching(demanding actually) that I masturbate in front of them quickly and clean up after myself. So yes I do get to masturbate but often it is quick followed by swallowing.

SailorGuy
Player

Unread post by SailorGuy » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:50 pm

My wife has been lovers with this one man for 20 years. I was so excited when she made my fantasy a reality all she had to do was tell me a few details of her lovemaking with him and I'd cum all over myself, erect or not. I asked her if I could join them, or at least watch, but she flatly refused. For a long time. Finally, after maybe ten years, she let me secretly watch. She knew I was there, hiding, but he didn't. I got to see the whole thing, from start to finish. It was just as good as my wife had told me. Her lover is one stud of a man, with a cock that would turn me gay it is so big and stiff and gorgeous.
I had to be careful I didn't cum just watching them! But as soon as he left I ran into the bedroom and dove headfirst onto my lovely freshly-fucked wife. I kissed her all over and buried my face in her cum-filled cunt. I drank up an intoxicating mixture of my wife's juices and her lover's sweet hot cum. Several big mouthfuls of the potent stuff.
At that point my wife and I weren't yet celibate with each other. Even so there was no way she was going to let me inside her after that great fucking her lover had given her. I lay next to her and rubbed my cock for maybe ten seconds before it erupted with a huge powerful surge of my own cum. I remember it hit my chest and my face it was so intense.
When I masturbate on my own my cum just sort of surges out of my cock and down to the base. No power to it all compared to the inspiration of having my wife present.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:24 pm

It's a mix of those choices. My wife most often has sex at other guys' homes and I'm jerking off soon after she leaves for a date. She often jerks me off as she narrates her experiences in detail. I love that.

At the outset of our open marriage, I watched often but she came to learn she enjoys it more when alone with another man. I haven't complained about that and enjoy her stories as much, maybe more, than when I was in the same room. She has never felt comfortable allowing me the same freedom to date other women, and I'm fine with that.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

rockynook
Player

Unread post by rockynook » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:21 am

SHe decides what I do. Watching mandatory, and most of the time,I am dismissed.

love84
Virgin

Unread post by love84 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:30 am

One of the mistakes I made in the past was to insist on fucking her afterwards. I now know she would prefer to get me off another way or for me to jack off.

She hasn't played much for about 5 years but it looks like that is going to change soon. If it does I suspect I will not get to watch very often and will be limited to a non-intercourse orgasm when she gets home.

love84
Virgin

Unread post by love84 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:30 am

One of the mistakes I made in the past was to insist on fucking her afterwards. I now know she would prefer to get me off another way or for me to jack off.

She hasn't played much for about 5 years but it looks like that is going to change soon. If it does I suspect I will not get to watch very often and will be limited to a non-intercourse orgasm when she gets home.