Does Interracial make it hotter?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

is it hotter when your wife is cuckolding you with a black guy?

Yes
74%
No
11%
No preference
9%
No difference
6%

Total votes: 673

Sdove
Virgin

Re: Does Interracial make it hotter?

Unread post by Sdove » Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:00 pm

My wife had her interratial experience in Zanzibar.

In our experiences it was more of a cultural difference than a color difference. She the shamed Western woman, to be treated crudely to possibly humiliate. After the encounter she had several bruises, a slight pain walking and cystitis. She was scared of what she had done, but she was fulfilled and satisfied.
Unfortunately I was not present. Out of curiosity she allowed herself to be seduced by a beach boy, initially things didn't work out.
After coming back to me at the ressort, she took courage and went back to where the guy was. In the house, little more than a hut along the beach, however, there were other boys and when they came to sex another one joined them. She was very excited and let herself go completely and "forgot" to protect herself. They screwed her at the same time and one after the other. double anal and vaginal penetrations, but never both vaginal, because there the guys avoid direct contact. She was there for four hours.

Sexycouple44
Trainable

Unread post by Sexycouple44 » Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:59 am

My 2ife and I are into the hotwife lifestyle and have been for some years now. She has a few guys she sees every now and then and has fun with. She also has a friend of our that she has seen a couple times. He does not know that I am aware of them fucking. He is a black guy. Very tall and has a thing for white women. I think this is very hot. Today she had to do some paperwork for him and had him into our house. I was at work. She told me he was coming over and said she may try something with him again. I got a text with just the little devil 😈 emoji and new she had been very dirty. A few minutes later I got some picture messages. His thick cock was inside her pussy from behind. Then a picture of a creampie. She said to leave work and she would be waiting on me stretched and wet. The reclaim sex was amazing and her pussy was so opened up. Needless to say round 1 for the day for me was not long. Can't wait for later tonight.

Msn75
Player

Unread post by Msn75 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:34 am

My wife truly loves BBC. Of the 7 men she has fucked during our marriage, 3 have been Black. We are planning on some dates with some new Black men

Loserpaul
Experienced

Unread post by Loserpaul » Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:28 am

One time Dottie had a brief thing with a black bull. He knew I was a cuck, so he came round to our place to fuck her a few times. Usually, they'd sit and smooch and grope for a while in front of me whilst we all three watched TV, then they'd go off together to the main bedroom for sex & I'd be banished to the spare room.

But, one time she was really hot for him, so she let him grope her a lot more intimately in front of me. He had his hands up her skirt & down her blouse feeling her up for ages. She got so turned on she put her hands in his pants and began masturbating him. Then they stripped naked in front of me and fucked on the couch right there. He had a really big cock & rammed her hard for ages. All the time I was watching and masturbating from the other end of the room. It was really hot.