Does Interracial make it hotter?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

is it hotter when your wife is cuckolding you with a black guy?

Yes
74%
No
11%
No preference
9%
No difference
6%

Total votes: 673

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Does Interracial make it hotter?

Unread post by Farmgirl » Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:55 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:00 pm
The results of polls are only as good as the level of participation.
Personally if I don't feel strongly about the subject I don't vote.

This is one poll that I would not vote in. I just don't care enough about the question to answer it.
The only reason I opened the thread is because it kept showing near the top of the forum.
That's funny! I opened it because I saw your name as the last commenter.

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:29 am

We found that interracial added to the heat of the moment. I was never in bed with my wife and her longer term black lover, but she loved his dark skin (and everything else about him). He's her one black lover during our time married (30 years now), and it was once a month for about 5 of those years. He was a coworker, and they'd flirted for some time before we married. When I made it clear that the concept aroused me and I wanted her to go ahead, she did! She saw her lover once a month in her hotel room about 150 miles from our home.

They used condoms at first, but after a few meetings and they grew closer, those were done away with. We got lucky in that he was in fact bigger than me (which my wife loved). I'm not small - about 6.5 inches on a good day, and she said her lover was more like 8 just "filled her better." When she was with him, it was impossible not to fantasize about him impregnating her, and what we'd do if that happened. I couldn't wait to have sex with her when she returned, and she'd relish in relating every detail of how good he was. "Sorry honey," she told me, "but he's better than you although I still love having sex with you. I just cum with him every time and I dont' with you. I really need him."

cthubby
Player

Unread post by cthubby » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:53 am

yes, but for the reason that it is very different from a white guy if scandanavian / english descent.. bigger fatter whatever..just not what shes USED to. in fact her first question to me was " will he expect anal"..bc thats what one of her friends told her... the idea of a bbc taking my wifes anal cherry was intoxicating

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:54 am

I have a lot of photo's of her with her steady black lover.
Once LadyD said to me:
"It doesn't matter me if a lover is black or white but I have to confess that the contrast is beautiful and exciting.
I'm proud to be the woman on these pictures."

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:55 am

I have a lot of photo's of her with her steady black lover.
Once LadyD said to me:
"It doesn't matter me if a lover is black or white but I have to confess that the contrast is beautiful and exciting.
I'm proud to be the woman on these pictures."

Minnhotwife

Unread post by Minnhotwife » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:36 am

In our experiences so far, my hotwife meeting her Black African lover is by far the favorite for both of us. I still use her experience where he filled my wife with his cum :whip: to j/o in less than two minutes if I need a quick arousal image.

So long as my wife's boyfriends are nice, clean, dominant, talented lovers, and take care of her needs, I am not too concerned about their race.

But, if you asked me, I would confess a preference for my very White wife to find and fuck large Black men with cocks bigger than mine, which is in the 10 percent according to another post here on OHW.

Bareback sex with Black lovers makes it even hotter adding in the potential pregnancy risk.

Last edited by Minnhotwife on Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

dirtydog69
Trainable

Unread post by dirtydog69 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:53 am

We use to think so but now she wants just meet guy's that are nice,good looking and with a big cock. race not important.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:36 am

I didn't vote. The idea was intriguing, taboo, all of that, and my wife has enjoyed being with a number of black men, but one guy has become a friend of hers as well as a fuck buddy and she enjoys him because he's kind, courteous, and genuine. He is also incredible (according to her) in bed. The best she's ever had. So all of that is what's hot, not the fact that his skin is a different color.

Wanna Be Bob
Virgin

Unread post by Wanna Be Bob » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:04 pm

I'm not one to be too philosophical about things. Society teaches us from an early age that husbands and wives should only have sex with each other. Having sex outside of marriage is "naughty". It's exciting being naughty.
Society teaches us that interracial sex is "naughty". It's exciting to be naughty.
So, it feels particularly exciting to have sex with a person of another race when you're not married to that person. Once the thrill of being naughty wears off, the reality of the fact that the color of your partner's skin does not matter set in, and it becomes unimportant.

MtnCouple
$2 Ho

Unread post by MtnCouple » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:43 pm

It really makes no difference to us. To us, respect matters more than the color of a guy’s skin. If he’s respectful and can get with it in bed, that’s all she/we care about.

charingiscaring2020
Experienced

Unread post by charingiscaring2020 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:42 am

4herpleasure89 wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:22 pm
SSQ wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:35 pm
I sure hope not. We're all human beings.
Look at the poll results. Like it or not, it’s pretty clear that it does.
And considering all statistical bias is it reliable :lol: :lol: :lol:

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:04 pm

cthubby wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:53 am
yes, but for the reason that it is very different from a white guy if scandanavian / english descent.. bigger fatter whatever..just not what shes USED to. in fact her first question to me was " will he expect anal"..bc thats what one of her friends told her... the idea of a bbc taking my wifes anal cherry was intoxicating
Has this happened yet?

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:28 pm

charingiscaring2020 wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:42 am
4herpleasure89 wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:22 pm
SSQ wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:35 pm
I sure hope not. We're all human beings.
Look at the poll results. Like it or not, it’s pretty clear that it does.
And considering all statistical bias is it reliable :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not sure what this even means.

Cubemex
Trainable

Unread post by Cubemex » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:08 pm

We are both Hispanic. When my wife was single she dated people of several races and cultures-white, Asian, Hispanic, Indian, and Middle Eastern. However she never dated a black man. Now that we are older and in the lifestyle she prefers meeting blacks and Hispanics. She says she simply feels most comfortable with them. Peoples tastes change and in the end she is not looking for a relationship, just friends with benefits. Whatever race the man is he is no more or less than that.

SCBlknNsty
Virgin

Unread post by SCBlknNsty » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:44 am

Wanna Be Bob wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:04 pm
I'm not one to be too philosophical about things. Society teaches us from an early age that husbands and wives should only have sex with each other. Having sex outside of marriage is "naughty". It's exciting being naughty.
Society teaches us that interracial sex is "naughty". It's exciting to be naughty.
So, it feels particularly exciting to have sex with a person of another race when you're not married to that person. Once the thrill of being naughty wears off, the reality of the fact that the color of your partner's skin does not matter set in, and it becomes unimportant.
I hope you all won't mind a Black male chiming in....I quoted this post believing it touched on some good points. I think it's key to mention society to be referencing significantly American society, which publicly is very puritanical. And as one who grew up in the American south during segregation, that's a dynamic too. I personally lost my virginity while in the navy and in Europe and that included exposure to more open lifestyles and they definitely got into my head!!! So much so when I came home, tried to settle down and married a Black woman, I could discipline myself and not 'seek' but I had none if a woman approached me, I was busted with a Chinese woman. Then I caught my wife. At that point we dropped the "just you and me" conversation and talked openly and honestly for the first time in eight years, which let to us swinging. As a Black couple we were BUSY!!!

Outside of marriage-naughty
Interracial-naughty
I personally now prefer deliciously decadent, but I moreso think at the start it's the excitement of the unknown....damn near everybody has heard one IR story or another and wants to know for themselves. Add to that the fact contrasting skin colors interwoven is just fucking intoxicating!!! All of that is heightened when it is sex for fucking fun-no family finance issues, how the kids are doing, (mostly) it isn't about the job....and like Pandora's box....once open, hard to put everything back in and close it.

I wonder if it was really Pandora's pussy?

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:01 am

SCBlknNsty wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:44 am
Wanna Be Bob wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:04 pm
I hope you all won't mind a Black male chiming in....I quoted this post believing it touched on some good points. I think it's key to mention society to be referencing significantly American society, which publicly is very puritanical. And as one who grew up in the American south during segregation, that's a dynamic too. I personally lost my virginity while in the navy and in Europe and that included exposure to more open lifestyles and they definitely got into my head!!! So much so when I came home, tried to settle down and married a Black woman, I could discipline myself and not 'seek' but I had none if a woman approached me, I was busted with a Chinese woman. Then I caught my wife. At that point we dropped the "just you and me" conversation and talked openly and honestly for the first time in eight years, which let to us swinging. As a Black couple we were BUSY!!!

Outside of marriage-naughty
Interracial-naughty
I personally now prefer deliciously decadent, but I moreso think at the start it's the excitement of the unknown....damn near everybody has heard one IR story or another and wants to know for themselves. Add to that the fact contrasting skin colors interwoven is just fucking intoxicating!!! All of that is heightened when it is sex for fucking fun-no family finance issues, how the kids are doing, (mostly) it isn't about the job....and like Pandora's box....once open, hard to put everything back in and close it.

I wonder if it was really Pandora's pussy?
Thank you for your input! That was very insightful. I personally don't have a 'race' mentality, we are all human beings and equal in my mind, some just have different skin color. I do have to admit though that I love seeing the contrast when my wife is with a black man.

dark_perv
Virgin

Unread post by dark_perv » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:57 am

My wife is Haitian, Jamaican, & African American. She refers to herself as black. And, I am white. My perspective on this is, may be, different than most posts on here.
My wife has been with many different types of men. White, black, latino... I can say with certainty "She" does not choose her lovers by race.
I however, do find it EXTREMELY HOTT when my wife is with another white guy. Not so much "just because he's white." But more rather because she's choosing a different white guy... other than me.
Very happily cuckolded for the past 6+ years to a Beautiful Thick Voluptuous Ebony Goddess =)
I thank Her every day for accepting me as I am... kinks, fetishes, and perversions included =)

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:11 pm

Haven't watched current wife with BBC yet, but I loved watching the color contrast of seeing a BBC sliding in and out of my ex-wife's white pussy.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:28 am

We do not have a race preference. However the poll asked is it hotter, and if i am honest my wife reacts hotter and gets off more in general with black men to others. I never cared I just love watching or being apart of my wife having sex with others. Seeing her get off more get wetter or be more turned on makes it hotter.

I don't know why she reacts so much more powerful with black men. If you asked her she would say she is not that into black men and does find them attractive, but her body says something different. She enjoy sex with a variety of types of people. I can clearly see the difference in her body reactions when having sex with a black man, and since I can see that it does make it hotter for me, but I find it all hot so it is all good.

MrPepeLePew
Experienced

Unread post by MrPepeLePew » Sat Feb 12, 2022 6:50 pm

My wife hasn't been there yet. If she has a secret desire to try she's hiding it well. But I do think wants evolve, perhaps based on what we've tried I don't know. I think for me the contrast between her white skin and his black skin is probably the only thing specific to interracial that I would find fascinating. The rest of what I find sexy (of course aside from whether she's truly into him or not) are just attributes any race dude could have - tall, fit, perhaps a bit muscular, high stamina, large and thick cock and an aggressive Dominant personality who loves to humiliate me and perhaps be somewhat Dom with her.

I'd love to see her try it once, perhaps I'd feel differently if it actually happened.
- Pepe
Olathe, Kansas City

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:06 pm

This is an American thing.

Not interested.

ShowMe69
Prepubescent

Unread post by ShowMe69 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:59 am

We both like the contrast of her pale skin and dark skin together, and it is obviously not me against or inside her.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:30 am

Ijustloveher wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:06 pm

Not interested.
Hmmm. No interracial sex over seas? Lol. Reading posts above seems to refute the notion of this being an “American thing”.

gulfcpl

Unread post by gulfcpl » Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:13 am

4herpleasure89 wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:30 am
Ijustloveher wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:06 pm

Not interested.
Hmmm. No interracial sex over seas? Lol. Reading posts above seems to refute the notion of this being an “American thing”.
I might be mistaken but I think the poster was stating that it is more common overseas and doesn’t have the same fascination that is does in the U.S. That’s just my take.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:08 pm

Maybe, I guess he would need to elaborate since you offered more words than he did and he was a bit cryptic.