Did sexual dysfunction play a role in turning you cuckold ?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Did your sexual dysfunction play a role in turning you into a cuckold ?

Yes
51%
No
49%

Total votes: 288

NewYorkCuckold
Prepubescent

Did sexual dysfunction play a role in turning you cuckold ?

Unread post by NewYorkCuckold » Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:01 pm

I wonder if for most cuckolds their cuckold fetish was maily driven by sexual dysfunction of the cuckold , small penis , or inability to please his wife sexually .

In my case , I think it played a major role . I've always been bad in sex , I have a small dick 3.5 inches . I was always shy in dealing with girls and women . I wasn't good in bed either , I lacked stamnia and couldn't keep erection for long .

In my first sexual experience when I was a teenager , it was with an older woman , I was 18 and she was in her 30 s . I couldn't perform well , and got limb , she made fun of my small dick and inability to perform well , and she told me to leave . I went back home and masturbated .

Years later , I had another sexual experience and it was the same failure . The lady was more nice to me , she didn't humiliate me , but again I couldn't perform well or cum , and I masturbated after she left .

Later , I had a girlfriend , we went out and dated , we were both into BDSM , she liked to dominate me , but when I tried to initiate sex with her she got angry and broke up with me . Strangely , this experience excited me and after she left I jerked off thinking of my sex denial by her .

I met another Femdom who became like my girlfriend , but when I initiated sex with her again she rejected me and she told me she wouldn't have sex with a slave like me .

Finally , I married my current wife When I was 30 years old . I didn't tell her about my cuckold fantasies . She married me mostly because she was into Femdom . We had sex but she wasn't satisfied , she cheated on me for months behind my back , and when I knew , instead of hurting me it excited me .

When I asked her why she cheated on me , she told me it was because I was bad in sex , she liked big dicks , more macho guys , etc .
We agreed that she could cuckold me . But after 2 years and 4 lovers things turned nasty when she fell in love with her bull and left me . Later she came back to me and I accepted her back . She decided not to continue with cuckolding since she wanted to keep our marriage and she was afraid of falling in love with a lover again .

But now , she's thinking again about cuckolding , and most of the time when we have sex I have to lick her and use a big dildo on her , and she imagines herself fucking a black dick .

My question to you is : Did your sexual dysfunction , small dick , inability to please your wife sexually play a role in turning you into a cuckold ?

desertsub

Re: Did sexual dysfunction play a role in turning you cuckol

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:12 pm

My wife would tell you no, but the fact is her sex drive is a lot stronger than mine and she likes to fuck for longer periods than I'm capable of (I cum too quick). I'm not very long in size, about 5.5" hard, but I'm pretty thick and my wife says I know how to use what I have very well. This is our second time around for cuckolding as she did it for a while years back then stopped because she was getting emotionally involved with a guy. In spite of what she says about my abilities she has really gotten serious about cucking me this time around. She has fucked two guys in the last couple of months, one on 3 different occasions, is meeting another guy tomorrow and is talking with another guy about getting together. When we first started back up she said she was doing it because it turned me on so much but I'm pretty sure she is now doing it because it turns HER on so much! I kind of knew it would if she ever got started again. I'm definitely not complaining!

pancuckold
Player

Unread post by pancuckold » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:31 pm

Nope, I'm well hung and am very good at getting girls off.
she's been with 54+ guys, 16 since we've been involved.
My numbers are about half of hers, I'm not jealous, maybe a bit envious

Reno1
Trainable

Unread post by Reno1 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:01 pm

I think I must have what may be considered a sexual disfunction. I was turned on the very first time she fucked another guy while she was dating me, and when I thought about another guy fucking her is the only time I could really get my cock hard.
The cock wants what the cock wants

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:35 pm

How many guys will admit to it even here in an anonymous
setting?
Small dick, 5", can't easily achieve and maintain an adequate erection
very often. ....that's my sad tale.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:02 pm

Nope. I was into it at least at a fantasy level even when I was a teenager, even before I had sex with a woman.

And several women tell me I have a "large one," so being too small has never been an issue. If the thesis is that sexual dysfunction leads to sharing desires, then it has not applied to me.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

pwsub
Experienced

Unread post by pwsub » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:05 pm

About 4 or 5 of my girlfriends (from first one when I was about 12) played around on me, hated it at the time, but did I?

I was my wifes first many years ago, and was quite jealous of other guys hitting on her, she is a lovely wee sweety, I was suspicious of a boss of hers at one point, although she said nothing ever happened, I did learn many years later he kissed her at a party once, although nothing further happened.

Three years ago I contracted a chronic illness and the upshot is the meds I take preclude me from getting a hard on, or having the energy to fuck her properly. Xmas 2013 I gave her a free pass certificate for a night at a club we used to go to - no consequences at all.

It took her a year of us talking and for her to separate sex and love but a year later went with a guy to the toilets and fucked him twice there one night, she's had 4 guys since and has a regular lover now, having an overnight with him later this week. She has two other guys lined up to meet in the next week.

The change is amazing, I love it, wish I could please her sexually, but at least I get to hear all about it, and enjoy eating her cummed in pussy.

So far I know all about everything, but I have discussed the idea of her cheating on me with a new guy, leaving small clues but not telling me directly, I think that could/will be very hot as well.

So yes, sexual dysfunction brought us here, and I am very happy with how our journey is going!

pancuckold
Player

Unread post by pancuckold » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:22 am

pwsub wrote: wish I could please her sexually, but at least I get to hear all about it, and enjoy eating her cummed in pussy.

So far I know all about everything, but I have discussed the idea of her cheating on me with a new guy, leaving small clues but not telling me directly, I think that could/will be very hot as well.

So yes, sexual dysfunction brought us here, and I am very happy with how our journey is going!
That's very hot indeed.
she's been with 54+ guys, 16 since we've been involved.
My numbers are about half of hers, I'm not jealous, maybe a bit envious

Tether
Trainable

Unread post by Tether » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:19 am

I'd say the reverse has been true for me. I'm pretty well hung and have always been a pretty good lover. However, in the time since she took her first extra-marital lover, it seems like my ability to perform has gotten worse. I have low stamina and occasional impotence (that's not something that ever happened to me before). So by being cuckolded, I've pretty much become a true cuck. lol

Tether
Trainable

Unread post by Tether » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:37 am

Tether wrote:I'd say the reverse has been true for me. I'm pretty well hung and have always been a pretty good lover. However, in the time since she took her first extra-marital lover, it seems like my ability to perform has gotten worse. I have low stamina and occasional impotence (that's not something that ever happened to me before). So by being cuckolded, I've pretty much become a true cuck. lol

A self-fulfilling prophecy. That's the term I was looking for.

slowsteady
Player

Unread post by slowsteady » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:49 am

Tether wrote:I'd say the reverse has been true for me. I'm pretty well hung and have always been a pretty good lover. However, in the time since she took her first extra-marital lover, it seems like my ability to perform has gotten worse. I have low stamina and occasional impotence (that's not something that ever happened to me before). So by being cuckolded, I've pretty much become a true cuck. lol
I agree with you. I believe that learning he's been cuckolded is a major cause of a hubby's sexual dysfunction. Every wife has that ability to sting her husband in her arsenal. Should push come to shove however; always remember that she knows this and isn't afraid to use it on a wayward hubby!

Curious_One
Prepubescent

Unread post by Curious_One » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:22 am

I am a bit surprised that this question did not receive more replies. I would guess that there are many situations where sexual dysfunction is a factor that played a role in motivating a husband to allow another man to have sex with his wife. I am talking about a medical problem such as an enlarged prostate or even prostate cancer. If a man loves his wife but he is unable to perform, then he may want to allow her to be sexually satisfied by another man.

slowsteady
Player

Unread post by slowsteady » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:04 am

Curious_One wrote:I am a bit surprised that this question did not receive more replies. I would guess that there are many situations where sexual dysfunction is a factor that played a role in motivating a husband to allow another man to have sex with his wife. I am talking about a medical problem such as an enlarged prostate or even prostate cancer. If a man loves his wife but he is unable to perform, then he may want to allow her to be sexually satisfied by another man.
These situations are case specific. Each couple must learn to deal with such a problem in their own personal ways. Infinite number of options.... Two different viewpoints..... You never know until you know....

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:52 am

No, this was not the case with me, I became a cuckold because I wanted her to discover her other side.

mentaldish
Prepubescent

Unread post by mentaldish » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:06 am

Yes, I think it did as far as having a smaller (average) cock and suffering from Premature Ejaculation. We had an open-ish relationship and started out as swingers but over time my inadequate performance in the bedroom led to her fucking other guys more than she fucked me.

cat31
Virgin

Unread post by cat31 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:44 am

"Yes, I think it did as far as having a smaller (average) cock and suffering from Premature Ejaculation. We had an open-ish relationship and started out as swingers but over time my inadequate performance in the bedroom led to her fucking other guys more than she fucked me."

DITTO! For the last three years her long term lover of 32 years has been the only man she has sex with.

ramjet71
Prepubescent

Unread post by ramjet71 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:12 am

Yes. I had a major injury. I've had a lot of nerve damage. I can orgasm, but cannot get hard. The wife of thirty-eight years still has and needs a good ol fucking. So we came up to this as an option. She also has the opportunity to explore her kinks and desires. She likes BBC. She has evolved from mostly white guys to now she only fucks black lovers. :shock:

Shannonbcool69
Prepubescent

Unread post by Shannonbcool69 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:59 am

I think for a lot of us it does. You can tell in our story how it helped get the ball rolling.

SissyCuckHole
Virgin

Unread post by SissyCuckHole » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:52 am

Yes, definitely played a part. Not even 40 yet but I am not in the best shape, so had some form of ED since about 2013. Also have a pretty small dick, about 3.5-4 inches hard (can get hard with the help of pills). I don't know exactly how the medical side of ED relates to the more psycholgcial side of being a cuckold, or in my case extreme sissification, but I can tell you I definitely have a huge admiration, respect and awe of big hard black cocks now LOL. I can't even compare with them, and that's ok. There are other ways to be part of the fun. Also I am getting more and more used the fact that I have a hole that can be used as a sort of sissy pussy (which conveniently enough provides access to the prostate!), and that my dick isn't as important now. I'm even considering my mistresses generous offer to start me off with a beginners cuck cage.

cuckdave11
Trainable

Unread post by cuckdave11 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:40 am

I answered NO because sexual dysfunction did not play a part. Sexual NON action did play a part but that is now fixed

Mecuckulongtime
Prepubescent

Re: Did sexual dysfunction play a role in turning you cuckold ?

Unread post by Mecuckulongtime » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:54 am

It was not so much sexual disfunction as it was sexual molestation. When I was about 13 my uncle would babysit with his girlfriend. After he sent us to bed she would give him a blowjob. Once when I was getting up to hit the can I went by the family room and watched from the dark while my uncle got a blowjob. He didn't see me but she did. As she caught my eye I froze. My uncle was a real Hardass and I knew if I was caught I would be in big trouble but I could not stop watching. After she was done and my uncle was asleep she came into my room. She sat on the side of my bed and asked if I was excited. She reached under the covers and jerked me off. This became a bit of a routine but sometimes she would take me in the bathroom and play with my cock and ass. It progressed until she was putting the toilet plunger handle my ass. I knew it was wrong but she knew just how to hit the sweet spot and she would Laugh when I came like that. I can't tell you how sad I was when my Uncle split up with her. I was also a voracious reader and read every book in my dads library which included books like Mandingo that told of naughty women that wanted those big black taboo cocks. This also heed to shape my sexual proclivities to this day.

WimpToad
Player

Unread post by WimpToad » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:25 pm

Although I and my wife were a bit kinky in our past, I now have ED issues and encouraging her to move into a full blown cuckold relationship

Thorlyn
Prepubescent

Unread post by Thorlyn » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:54 am

Is the seven year itch a dysfunction? My wife told me no for years thinking I would be jealous. Tired of the nagging she had an old boyfriend send a couple videos of them fucking. She jerked me off to the video pointing out what a good fuck her ex was. I came everywhere. Later she caught me watching the video. The dysfunction was when I was younger and I used to get horribly jealous

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:12 am

5.5" long, 4.5" circumference. Average, they say. Very, very hard cock. Always had good stamina and liked kinky shit. Just get off thinking about another man fucking my highly sexed wife. No problems, no reason except I like kinky shit. My wife thought that I was crazy when I first suggested this, but she has taken to fucking a lot of other men quite well and I have gradually become more of a beta cuck and taken to that quite well.

NC-hotwife-hubby
Player

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:50 am

I am on the small side 5 at best and I thought our sex life was boring and very routine. I watch mfm prob and cuckolding and would jack off a lot. I just thought that maybe we could try this and she if it changes our sex lives for the better. And 10000% yes for the better. Sex is great now and she likes to fuck for longer times and I can't so she has bfs that can go longer and all or 7 or more.