Should I let my wife cuckold me with BBC ? Please advise !!

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Should I let my wife cuckold me with Big Black Cock given that she left me for lovers in the past ?

Yes I should let her cuckold me with BBC
87%
No because she might leave me again
13%

Total votes: 251

rhino66
Virgin

Re: Should I let my wife cuckold me with BBC ? Please advise !!

Unread post by rhino66 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:40 pm

truecuckold wrote:
For more than 3 years now , she was faithful to me , and we had regular sex life .
Best hotwifing experiences are created by the husband having a low jealousy profile. It goes well with couples where the husband accepts that women are non-monogamous in nature just as men are and let her play with very few rules and restrictions. Women crave such men as husbands and never leave them. Neediness, jealousy or fear or losing her can directly contribute to losing her faster
~A stag bull

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:40 am

My experience with my wife is based on she does as she pleases. Yes she has had more than one BBC.
And yes i have done clean up!

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:57 pm

frank r wrote:My experience with my wife is based on she does as she pleases. Yes she has had more than one BBC.
Being next to a massive black cock you can feel it's power. It's like it has it's own gravitational field. Sometimes I just stare at my wife's BBC Bull's cock in awe.Having seen what it does to her really makes me feel in awe!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:03 am

SutterKane wrote:
frank r wrote:My experience with my wife is based on she does as she pleases. Yes she has had more than one BBC.
Being next to a massive black cock you can feel it's power. It's like it has it's own gravitational field. Sometimes I just stare at my wife's BBC Bull's cock in awe.Having seen what it does to her really makes me feel in awe!
To kneel before the majesty of his Thick Long Black Sword and kiss the tip of it then guide it into my beloved goddess
makes me hard!

UnderHer
Prepubescent

Unread post by UnderHer » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:47 am

Do a reset with your wife. No cuckold wants this to get so out of control that it ends in divorce. Tell her you are willing to love and support her relationship with her black lover, but the goal here to make the marriage even better. Set some parameters and boundaries. When done right, BBC can be a wonderful and exciting part of a loving marriage.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue May 28, 2019 3:14 pm

truecuckold wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:53 pm
I allowed my wife to cuckold me in the past , but I was never involved . It didn't end well . She fell in love with her lovers twice and left me , she came back to me after they broke up with her .

For more than 3 years now , she was faithful to me , and we had regular sex life .

Today , she talked to me openly for the first time that she wants to have sex with Big Black Cocks . She never tried BBC before , but she told me that recently she became more and more obsessed with this idea .

I feel excited about the idea . I want her to get fucked by BBC and it was my fantasy as well . But I'm afraid that she might get emotionally attached to a lover and leave me like what she did in the past . So , what should I do ? Should I let her cuckold me with black lovers as she wanted ? Or should I not accept ?
truecuckold, how are things going? Did you decide to let her? Or did she make the decision for you? Why not let us know how things are going, good or bad? I would like to know how you are, even if the answer isn't what I hope.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:12 pm

frank r wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:03 am
SutterKane wrote:
To kneel before the majesty of his Thick Long Black Sword and kiss the tip of it then guide it into my beloved goddess
makes me hard!
Bit that is not as hot or arousing as pulling it out licking his fat black cock clean then diving into her and licking and eating
the load he left in her. The heat and scent of her juices and his load made me wild.

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:17 am

frank r wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:12 pm
frank r wrote:
SutterKane wrote:
makes me hard!
Bit that is not as hot or arousing as pulling it out licking his fat black cock clean then diving into her and licking and eating
the load he left in her. The heat and scent of her juices and his load made me wild.
all only if the Black MAN allows a simp like you the honor of cleaning his valuable manly seed
from your wife's twat

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:48 am

Sounds more like she fell in "lust" with them.....

[qquote=truecuckold post_id=650311 time=1449881594 user_id=34262]
I allowed my wife to cuckold me in the past , but I was never involved . It didn't end well . She fell in love with her lovers twice and left me , she came back to me after they broke up with her .

[/quote]

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:06 pm

CuckedDude wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:17 am
frank r wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:12 pm
frank r wrote:
SutterKane wrote: Being next to a massive black cock you can feel it's power. It's like it has it's own gravitational field. Sometimes I just stare at my wife's BBC Bull's cock in awe.Having seen what it does to her really makes me feel in awe!
makes me hard!
all only if the Black MAN allows a simp like you the honor of cleaning his valuable manly seed
from your wife's twat
Last nite as i licked and cleaned her sex, he mounted me for the first time! That i crave it again frightens me!

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:29 pm

I wonder what responses you anticipated by asking on a cuckold forum with many BBC posts.

You say she’s cucked you in the past, so why do you think she would leave you for someone she doesn’t yet know who just happens to be black with a big cock.

I’m my experience with wife and girlfriends it’s emotion that counts not sex and cock size.