What's your biggest turn on as a Cuckold?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

What your FAVORITE thing about the game?

hearing her talk about experiences with her bull/ex-boyfriends
15%
seeing her facial expressions & moaning while being fucked
23%
seeing her take a bigger, thicker, much fatter cock than yours
13%
seeing her pussy stretched out and full while she fucks her bull
5%
fucking her stretched out pussy after she's fucked her bull
7%
seeing her fuck other guys
11%
just knowing she's out fucking other guys (though not seeing it)
18%
OTHER (not mentioned above)
7%

Total votes: 1134

sissy4bbc
Prepubescent

Re: What's your biggest turn on as a Cuckold?

Unread post by sissy4bbc » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:26 pm

Denial is my absolute greatest turn on. Seeing her give to others what I will never have. I have never had her ass and never will, and I love to see her take cock twice my size in her beautiful ass. It's especially nice when it's one of her regular boyfriends and she can take them raw.

greenbuff
Virgin

Unread post by greenbuff » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:44 pm

The biggest piece for me is a sort of...transformation. Nothing is hotter than seeing her a little overcome/changed by someone who's bigger/more aggressive/etc.

LouiseJohn
Prepubescent

Unread post by LouiseJohn » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:48 pm

Eating a warm creampie from her gaping pussy.
Our background and photos: viewtopic.php?p=965970#p965970

oldgeneroushot

Unread post by oldgeneroushot » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:48 am

For me, watching her with a new guy as they are kissing, groping and trying to undress each other with their tongues intertwined! SO horny to get after it!

JohnDBlend
Trainable

Unread post by JohnDBlend » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:41 am

My biggest turn on is when my wife riding on top her lover’s dick while her facing towards me. I can see she making her face and her pussy been stretched out by that dick. Its a bonus when after they done it, they’ll will kissing with his lover’s dick is still inside her, pumping any remaining cum inside her pussy..

kennysiu
Virgin

Unread post by kennysiu » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:52 pm

It's hard to understand psychologically why we like cuckolding but it's a real turn on. It's like a femdom, but it's more than just femdom, the feeling is like, you are getting close to something you love but you can't get it. It's like you are very hungry and thirsty and you smell the taste of delicious food but you can't eat it. You eat it, you are satisfied and the food no longer attracts you, you see it, but you can't eat it, the food is the best

Cuckoldguy21
Virgin

Unread post by Cuckoldguy21 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:16 am

Having her masturbate me while she tells me of her pleasurable adventure and letting me see her vagina which I'm not permitted to touch because it now belongs to him.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:07 pm

Surrendering HW to her FB whenever they are together.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:09 pm

ArizonaGuy wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:07 pm
Admitting to her FB my wife belongs to him with her standing there listening .Surrendering HW to her FB whenever they are together.

mrandmrsbusty
Virgin

Unread post by mrandmrsbusty » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:37 pm

biggest turn on is seeing her fucked by other guys, but love hearing her moans and seeing her expressions as she is being fucked n when she cums

gandhhotspot

Unread post by gandhhotspot » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:09 pm

Other: I want him and my wife to make me carry his cum filled condon in my briefs all day at work and have to text him 4 or 5 times during the day to thank him for being so nice to us.

Cuckold12
Trainable

Unread post by Cuckold12 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:49 am

The hottest is when she came home in the AM from her young BF’s house and said he had two of his friends there and I was gang banged. They fucked me all night and I couldn’t stop cumming. At last I am satisfied now get on your knees and clean me up cuckie. She had cum everywhere pussy.ass tits,in her hair. I love being her cuckold.

MidsHotwifeCpl
Prepubescent

Unread post by MidsHotwifeCpl » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:08 pm

Seeing her dressed up for another man.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:54 pm

Welcome to the forum MidsHotwifecpl.

Cuckie77
Virgin

Unread post by Cuckie77 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:55 am

Its watching her take a much bigger cock thst really stretches and fill her pussy and then going home and fucking her while she tells me how good it was.

If she goes alone then its trying to find where the guy cum and smelling her body and feeling how used and wet she is when i slip my dick in.

I think this may change over time though, i have to admit watching her suck a big close up last time was a big thrill for me.
Predominantly swingers who dabble in hotwife/cuck fun... not here to meet we already have a very active swinging circle
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=69544&p=1389487#p1389487

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:25 am

frank r wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:56 am
BlackBriar wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:20 pm
For me it is less the visual and more the sounds. We have moved to me being in a seperate room, and in some ways that has simply heightened the intensity, which feels counter-intuitive, simply because I need to use my imagination more.

The grunting, animalistic noises my wife makes with her bull are sounds she simply doesn't make with me. Combined with the sounds of sex: the slapping, queefing, squelching noises are an astonishing turn-on for me.
I couldn't agree more! The sounds I never heard when I fucked her. Often when he has cum, he will knock on the door of the guest room where I sleep when he is here to tell me to go in and eat her clean. The heat of seeing his semi hard cock swinging between his legs, so intense. One night I dozed off
and he woke me by rubbing his cock at my lips. I sucked it for a moment then went to eat his load from my wife.

frankie
UPDATE: Recently, one hot moment I enjoy is when SIR will say at dinner very quietly,
" We will want you available this evening. and then hands me the key to my cage and
orders me to shower and wait in the bedroom. So hot !

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:42 pm

I am just a wannabe, but still I have a turn on.

Right now it would be to watch her get fucked hard then to take my time making love to her. Doing all the things I do like kissing her body and telling her how beautiful she is and how good she smells and tastes. But it would all be with the scent of their sex all over her and inside her. He would have cum on her tits or in her mouth, then fucked her, so there would be ample evidence of their sex for me to smell and taste. And ample opportunity for me to show her how much I lover her and love her promiscuity. And if she wanted me to, I'd clean my cum from inside her to make her ready for him right away.

A man can dream, can't he!
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

gandhhotspot

Unread post by gandhhotspot » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:35 pm

For me it's when her bull/lover wants to play a round of golf with me. He usually wants me to tell him the story of my life and how other guys have used me sexually. As I told him what guys had done to me, I noticed he got excited listening to my story. He once hit his golf ball in the woods intentionally. It was obvious he did intentionally. So we went to find his golf ball. As I was looking for it I heard him call me over to him. When I got to him I noticed his pants were open and slid down to his knees. His cock was out in the open. He had me kneel and suck him off. I really like him because he knows how to take what he wants and he likes me in return.

MS_2019
Virgin

Unread post by MS_2019 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:14 am

I have to say for myself it is 1-5 and more. Eating her creampies, knowing that my friend is the one that give's it to her more than I do. There's just so many things to enjoy in this!

Cuck_Steve
Player

Unread post by Cuck_Steve » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:32 am

MS_2019 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:14 am
I have to say for myself it is 1-5 and more. Eating her creampies, knowing that my friend is the one that give's it to her more than I do. There's just so many things to enjoy in this!
I agree. There’s just so much enjoyment knowing my friend is the one that pleases her, his cum that I lick up, his cock that I suck. I love it all.

I even love that they’ve locked my cock in a cage and I have to be a super good wee cucky to get allowed out.

MS_2019
Virgin

Unread post by MS_2019 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:54 am

@Cuck_Steve exactly!

We have the best friends don't we lol!

cthubby
Player

Unread post by cthubby » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:20 am

I'd call it "the surrender"..It's all good, but when he is determined and starts making out with her..there is a point where she just melts and gives in all out..easy to spot and prolly the most erotic of all moments for me. for Ct wifey, if she has any alcohol at all, and you get her to make out...if you get a hand between her legs..she's opening for business...never fails.

johnsam9876
Prepubescent

Unread post by johnsam9876 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:56 pm

The two leading answers in the poll are similar: either seeing her in intense sexual pleasure, being ravished by another (masculine, dominant, alpha) man, or just thinking about it if you're not there. For me, knowing my place as the opposite (effeminate, submissive, beta) is just as important. And Her having the best of both, Her Man to satisfy her lustful needs and desires, and her sissy to dominate, humiliate and keep in a constant state of denial, giving her the pleasure of power and control over me. Even off time, particularly while preparing Her for Him, keeps me very hot. During prep she seductively flaunts Her gorgeous body, reminding me its look but not touch for me but all His to satisfy His manly needs and desires as he pleases. When I shave her (a close shave is required before every date) she will tell me she cant wait for His cock, how He sometimes thrusts slowly, sometimes animal-like, and how she loves being His to please His masculine needs. Or she might tell me "remember the last time your little dick was in there" (going on two years) in a sexy Dominant tone. And She's mastered the brief rubs of my balls or shaft, saying "but that's all for you sissy"! So, all of the above are huge turn ons for me and it keeps me very firmly in my place as her sissy servant!

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:56 am

Now and then that moment when SIR pats my shoulder or slaps my ass and says
"Good boy !

Naplescuck
Experienced

Unread post by Naplescuck » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:12 am

I’m turned on by the thought of another man making her cum, multiple times, being a much better lover than me and having a much larger cock, being made to serve both of them, but another thought that really pushes my buttons is the thought of her mother knowing all about it and my short Cummings