What's your biggest turn on as a Cuckold?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

What your FAVORITE thing about the game?

hearing her talk about experiences with her bull/ex-boyfriends
15%
seeing her facial expressions & moaning while being fucked
23%
seeing her take a bigger, thicker, much fatter cock than yours
14%
seeing her pussy stretched out and full while she fucks her bull
5%
fucking her stretched out pussy after she's fucked her bull
7%
seeing her fuck other guys
11%
just knowing she's out fucking other guys (though not seeing it)
18%
OTHER (not mentioned above)
7%

Total votes: 1132

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Re: What's your biggest turn on as a Cuckold?

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Mon May 29, 2017 10:12 am

All of the above - and so much more. I love watching her kiss another man passionately before they fuck. I love it when she looks right at me as another man's cock is plunging bareback deep into her married pussy, and I love seeing her orgasm as he shoots his load into her womb as she verbally begs for it. Whether she is cheating right in front of me in our own home and marital bed, heading out for a date dressed up slutty to get fucked, or arriving home with her panties full of another man's cum and then taunt me with it as I take her back - its all amazing! I just relish it when she willingly gives her body to another man and makes sure I know she enjoys every bit of it to the max.

TT

Footfreak
Experienced

Unread post by Footfreak » Mon May 29, 2017 1:31 pm

Turn Off Sucking a Bulls cock!
Turn On Sucking a bulls cock!

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Tue May 30, 2017 1:54 pm

Footfreak wrote:Turn Off Sucking a Bulls cock!
Turn On Sucking a bulls cock!
You seem conflicted about this, Footfreak! Care to elaborate?
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

DrDemento_68
Experienced

Unread post by DrDemento_68 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:54 pm

GforA wrote:
gazdenied wrote:I find other people knowing about our relationship a huge turn on.
I find myself more and more turned on by the thought of more people knowing.

Of course there's people I don't ever want to know, like parents and stuff, but for the most part it turns me on that people know that I am a cuck.
Me too. My wife told a couple of girlfriends that she fucks her lover right in front of me and that I suck his cock and eat her pussy after they fuck. I feel a tingling shame/excitement when I am around those women now. I can't help wondering what they think. Do they think it's hot and wish their husband would do that for them? Do they envy me? Do they pity me? One time the three of us went to a lingerie store and she modeled sexy underwear for her lover as I just sat there waiting to pay the bill for whatever he picked out for her. It was humiliating but arousing as the sales clerk gradually figured out that my wife and he were lovers and that I not only knew, I liked it.

In these situations I feel exposed, sorta like someone saw me naked or maybe even caught me jacking off. It thrills me but make me nervous that someone else knows that I get sexually aroused by my wife fucking another man.

bbc4bnc
Prepubescent

Unread post by bbc4bnc » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:09 pm

cum dripping from her fertile pussy or chin... followed by anticipation of a date...

Footfreak
Experienced

Unread post by Footfreak » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:43 pm

DrDemento_68 wrote:
GforA wrote:
gazdenied wrote:I find other people knowing about our relationship a huge turn on.
I find myself more and more turned on by the thought of more people knowing.

Of course there's people I don't ever want to know, like parents and stuff, but for the most part it turns me on that people know that I am a cuck.
Me too. My wife told a couple of girlfriends that she fucks her lover right in front of me and that I suck his cock and eat her pussy after they fuck. I feel a tingling shame/excitement when I am around those women now. I can't help wondering what they think. Do they think it's hot and wish their husband would do that for them? Do

they envy me? Do they pity me? One time the three of us went to a lingerie store and she modeled sexy underwear for her lover as I just sat there waiting to pay the bill for whatever he picked out for her. It was humiliating but arousing as the sales clerk gradually figured out that my wife and he were lovers and that I not only knew, I liked it.
Love it!
In these situations I feel exposed, sorta like someone saw me naked or maybe even caught me jacking off. It thrills me but make me nervous that someone else knows that I get sexually aroused by my wife fucking another man.

Footfreak
Experienced

Unread post by Footfreak » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:47 pm

Many, many turn ons but one is painting her "dates" initials on my wifes two big toes before they go out with or without me.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:08 pm

Knowing she was getting gorgeous before working at the restaurant for him with the possibility they would be meeting at his apartment after work to fuck. Waiting up late for her on the nights they did. Hearing her come home, freshening up in the bathroom, and walking into the bedroom with the bottle of baby oil and a well-fucked smile on her face. Lying in bed at 3 in the morning listening to her recount her stories about Jim, the younger, single, cook she worked with and how they fucked each other senseless while stroking my cock. How she would get all dolled up for me on a date night, smoke pot, and blow my mind with her sexual exploits. How he started to enjoy her wearing lingerie, stockings, & high heels as much as I did. How she couldn't get enough of his cock.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:28 pm

That is exciting for a cuck.. It brings out all the emotions of embarrassment, humiliation and jealousy knowing your secret is being shared with others.

Hmmmm... Who knows you are a cuckold ??

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

RickyRetardo
Prepubescent

Unread post by RickyRetardo » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:01 pm

Like most of you, I enjoy all of the options. But the thing that both my wife and I love best about the whole thing is basically this:

I play the naive husband, who has no idea that she is such a little slut. She likes fucking around with me there, but (pretending to) hide it.
In reality, she would never be comfortable doing it without my consent (no matter how much I think I want it the other way lol)

She has called me on the phone with a mouthful of cock, and we both pretended to have a normal conversation (albeit with her voice completely garbled) while I furiously jerked off. (Now I REALLY wish I had recorded the call.) The guy that she was blowing didn't know I was in on it, which I think made it even better for him.

gazdenied
Trainable

Unread post by gazdenied » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:09 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
That is exciting for a cuck.. It brings out all the emotions of embarrassment, humiliation and jealousy knowing your secret is being shared with others.

Brad
Lots of my wife's lovers, some of whom are friends of mine. A couple of my work colleagues. My sister-in-law.

Possibly the most embarrassing was my best friend. He found out and teased me about it even going so far as telling a whole group of mates when we were out drinking. After that night I was generally called Elsie - LC for Little Cuck. When asked why I was called Elsie by anyone, they are always happy to tell.

Lots of emotions, you're right. It was particularly humiliating when my best friend fucked my wife the first time. Fortunately he doesn't know that I cleaned up the creampie he left. That would have been a bit too much I think!

Cueit
Virgin

Unread post by Cueit » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:43 pm

I just, if only, wish I could go down my girl and enjoy a fresh cream pie. I am not yet and unlikly to get my wish since it has been 22 years of suggestion.

Unicoi
Prepubescent

Unread post by Unicoi » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:19 pm

I voted "other". For me the turn on is more mental and it's all about what the other guy is thinking and feeling when he is fucking my wife. My biggest turn on is my wife having frequent bareback sex with another man who is secure in the knowledge that he is the reason I went from being an alpha who could get laid any time I wanted to being a compulsive and exclusive masturbator that can think of nothing other than him and my wife fucking while I masturbate. For some reason that thought turns me on like no other.

It's not so much the humiliation that turns me on; it's the jealousy. I thrive on jealousy, and the thought of my wife's lover thouroughly enjoying making me jealous is an incredible turn on for me. Unfortunately it's never happened quite like that for me before. I haven't been lucky enough to get my wife to really cuckold me good like that, although we've experimented a little in the past. Neither her nor her lover got off on make me me jealous.

Another huge turn on is the thought of him knowing that later in the evening I would be "forced" to eat his creampie by my wife having locked me in chastity the whole night and only agreeing to take me out and letting me masturbate would eat his creampie while I masturbated and thought about him having bareback sex with her. Unfortunately that's never happened either. The few times I've been fortunate enough to eat a creampie my wife's lover had no idea it even happened and she wasn't really turned on by me going down on her after she got home from her date.

Unfortunately my wife never really got into the lifestyle and although she took a bareback lover for several months a couple years ago, she never cuckolded me with the intensity I wanted, and that part of our life is over now, but I have some fond memories and still fantasize about it frequently.

Footfreak
Experienced

Unread post by Footfreak » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:09 am

bradisalpha wrote:

Brad
Agree! There is a dignity (IMO) of being among a group of people with my bride with all knowing I am her Cuckold in Style.

sonnyalleyes
Prepubescent

Unread post by sonnyalleyes » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:07 am

My turn on is watching her in action with her Bull, missionary and raising to meet every stroke. and hearing her say to him" Fuck me, give it to me"...
...and then he unloads his cum inside her stretched pussy. It is my turn it slide effortlessly into her velvety smooth, stretched pussy in one easy push.
Sharing my Hotwife

dkoz
Prepubescent

Unread post by dkoz » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:11 am

I've watched my wife with a number of guys and beyond the usual I say seeing her strip naked in front of a new guy. I usually found new partners for her and she would always wear a sexy dress or opened blouse and hot shorts ( no panties of course) for the first time.
Seeing her make out with a guy and then strip in front of him was always so hot.
Seeing her unbuckle his belt, unzip his pants and pull out his cock added to the pleasure.
With regulars she would sometimes great them at the door naked.

satisfy_ur_wife
Virgin

Unread post by satisfy_ur_wife » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:20 pm

Giving her a pedicure and shaving her pussy before a date then eating a big load of some studs cum out of her when she gets home.

Heatmaker9
Prepubescent

Unread post by Heatmaker9 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:11 am

It's really knowing that she's out fucking another guy while I'm at home or at work and then hearing all about it when she comes home. She doesn't spare any detail regarding what they did or what they say to each other. She has a regular Bull that she takes bareback, he's married and 46 while she is 61. He's bigger and thicker than me and she is so damn willing to spread her legs for him. He gets what he wants from her and I get his cream pies, sloppy seconds on occasion but I always get the details. She knows that nothing gets me off as quickly as the details.

cat31
Virgin

Unread post by cat31 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:24 am

Waking up in the morning in our empty marital bed.

TruHotwife73
Prepubescent

Unread post by TruHotwife73 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:27 am

My biggest trun on is smelling and tasting my wife used pussy... Her aroma a strong after and during sex.. To feel how loose she has gotten pussy and her ass... I love when my wife comea home and kiss ne and i can smell the other guys cock and balls on her lips and face

Rob+8
Virgin

Unread post by Rob+8 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:37 pm

For me it's not really about being a cuckold or the husband of a hot wife or anything like that. Nor is it some thought that I am not man enough for her. Because I don't feel that way at all. It also not because of being submissive/dominate of her. Those are all just fun mental aspects to play with and help enhance the game. At the most basic level it's really that I just love the fact that she accepts herself sexually and knows that she cannot be satisfied by only having sex with one person. She likes men. She likes women. And we both just love sex and variety makes it even more fun! Though she needs more variety than I do! Haha!

Thorlyn
Prepubescent

Unread post by Thorlyn » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:37 am

She always makes sure I get cum on me..

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:41 pm

Thorlyn wrote:She always makes sure I get cum on me..
That is a fairly common practice showing who is the Alpha and who is the cuckold. Sometimes she will pull out a cock she is sucking or fucking as he is cumming and point it towards her cuckold.. sometimes she will straddle him while her BF’s cum is dripping out of her pussy.. sometimes she will spit cum out on him .. but this is a ritual that some hot wives enjoy .. seeing her cuckold with cum on him.

There is a level of submissiveness that is felt by a cuckold when an Alpha BF’s Cum is on him. I enjoy watching him as any aggressive thoughts fade away and leaves him in a submissive bliss. Sometimes we will leave my cum on him and let it dry reminding him of his status. It is a feeling he will beg to feel again and again. That is the strength of cum !!

Maybe Thorlyn can tell us how he feels with cum on him ??

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:58 am

bradisalpha wrote:
Thorlyn wrote:She always makes sure I get cum on me..
That is a fairly common practice showing who is the Alpha and who is the cuckold. Sometimes she will pull out a cock she is sucking or fucking as he is cumming and point it towards her cuckold.. sometimes she will straddle him while her BF’s cum is dripping out of her pussy.. sometimes she will spit cum out on him .. but this is a ritual that some hot wives enjoy .. seeing her cuckold with cum on him.

There is a level of submissiveness that is felt by a cuckold when an Alpha BF’s Cum is on him. I enjoy watching him as any aggressive thoughts fade away and leaves him in a submissive bliss. Sometimes we will leave my cum on him and let it dry reminding him of his status. It is a feeling he will beg to feel again and again. That is the strength of cum !!

Maybe Thorlyn can tell us how he feels with cum on him ??

Brad
When she says lick only as she holds his cock just as he pulls out!

petey boy
Experienced

Unread post by petey boy » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:07 am

UPDATE:

When my wife and her bull were done last nite he called me into the bedroom. He ordered me to eat her clean. When I was done
he then ordered me to kneel as he sat on the edge of the bed and lick his cock and balls. Watching his cock come alive again
made me hard. I knelt by the bed as he returned to her and began entering her. I was about to leave when he ordered me to
stay where i was and see how a man takes a woman. I never felt as aroused or as humiliated as I followed his orders. The cage
on my cock made it hurt and yet i wanted all of it. As he pounded her doggie style he ordered me to lick his hole as he took
my wife. When my tongue felt his hole tighten as he came in her I let out a moan as load as hers.Almost immediately he
pulled out and got up to piss. As he left he ordered me to clean her again. As i licked and felt her moan i heard his piss
strong and loud. Even that aroused me as my tongue coaxed her to sleep.