Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:33 pm

subguy80 wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:28 pm
It’s still “fresh” in my mind and I’d like to say a couple things about last Saturday. The first is that I was counselled and given direction by Brad in a series of PMs and I’d like to publicly thank him. Yes, I’m referring to our own Bradisalpha. He was hugely helpful and, as usual, he was 100% accurate.

In the spirit of this forum being a “learning” forum as well as enjoyment, I want to share his key points: 1) practice, practice, practice what you’re going to say (because you’ll be nervous and fumble your meaning and he was right, I did initially fumble them); 2) have your wife help you (not just because you need her help, but because it’s hot and humbling; 3) expose yourself, open up and even “beg.” This last one was the hardest for me, but, in the end, I think it might have had the biggest impact on Jamal. It fed his ego.

I’m not going to go into detail about what I said for two reasons: It’s personal and what I needed to say will be different from what another cuck sub will need to say. Second, when I re-play what I said, it sounds pretty embarrassing and I’d rather not go into it. What sounded “hot” in the “heat of the moment” for all three of us doesn’t necessarily sound as hot several days later when I replay it. Let’s just leave it at that.

Jamal told me he has some conditions that I'll learn about later. Recently, after he fucked Sarah, he told me to clean his cock. When I was finished, I looked at him to see his reaction, thinking I had done a decent job, maybe even a good job. He shook his head and told me his first condition was that I needed to significantly improve my oral skills. In fact, he wants me to be able to swallow his entire cock up to his pubic bone before he will take my dick cage off (as an incentive). Right now, that seems like an impossible task, but I’m determined to accomplish it. I don’t want to stay caged indefinitely.

Again, Brad, thank you for your insights and the benefit of your experience.
subguy,

Thank you for the compliments .. your evening was a success. You were able to show Jamal, and Sarah, your true, deepest desires and emotions. You were a very good student.. or should i say cuckold ??!!!

But now you have put yourself at his mercy. His demands are becoming stronger. You are going to have to practice seriously now or you will be in your cage for years !!

You are going to have to open your throat and take Jamal’s cock DEEP Inside you, until you feel his hot cum as it shoots into your stomach. Can you imagine Jamal’s sperm swimming deep inside you ??

I won’t bore the posters here with the details of your practicing, but we will begin in the next couple of days. I know you will make me proud !!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:51 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:33 pm

I won’t bore the posters here with the details of your practicing
You certainly won't bore us, Brad!
But it's up to subguy to disclose whatever he wishes. Would be hot hot hot to hear what precise submissions he made to Jamal. Faced with Jamal's wonderful cock, I'd have conceded everything.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:50 am

Has any BF or bull made you cuck guys keep a diary? Jamal gave me one of those small calendar/appointment books and I’m supposed to write down “key activities and events.” I’m a left-brain kind of guy, so he probably knew this sort of note taking and meticulous work appeals to me. The beginning date (last Sunday) of wearing the cage was one of those activities. He also wants me to write down each time he and Sarah have sex, with time and date. So far, there’s an entry for that every day and sometimes twice. I’m supposed to note each time I ejaculate. There are no entries for that so far. He wants me to keep track of which bedroom Sarah sleeps in, his or mine. So far, he's ahead. At times, he’ll ask me to get the “book” and read the entries back to him and Sarah. It might sound sort of silly, but it’s actually a pretty hot game for us. It's a constant reminder of how much sex Sarah is having with him. I’m impressed he came up with that idea on his own. Sarah says she had nothing to do with it.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:07 am

Well, we are all the beneficiaries of that left-brain meticulous note-taking of yours, subguy. So, carry on. Maybe you can publish the occasional entry from Jamal's diary on here.

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:39 pm

Sounds like he has his own mix of fun for you all.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:25 pm

Subguy, your story never fails to fascinate!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Suchen Zucker

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:26 pm

subguy80 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:50 am
Has any BF or bull made you cuck guys keep a diary? Jamal gave me one of those small calendar/appointment books and I’m supposed to write down “key activities and events.” I’m a left-brain kind of guy, so he probably knew this sort of note-taking and meticulous work appeals to me. The beginning date (last Sunday) of wearing the cage was one of those activities. He also wants me to write down each time he and Sarah have sex, with time and date. So far, there’s an entry for that every day and sometimes twice. I’m supposed to note each time I ejaculate. There are no entries for that so far. He wants me to keep track of which bedroom Sarah sleeps in, his or mine. So far, he's ahead. At times, he’ll ask me to get the “book” and read the entries back to him and Sarah. It might sound sort of silly, but it’s actually a pretty hot game for us. It's a constant reminder of how much sex Sarah is having with him. I’m impressed he came up with that idea on his own. Sarah says she had nothing to do with it.
I'm amazed at Jamal's cleverness in coming up with this task for you. In effect, he's had you create for him a simple and effective management tool. It's brilliant really.

How do you and Jamal compare generally as far as growing up, life experiences, careers, and education?

Have you or your wife met any of Jamal's family yet? Has it been discussed?

Thank you for allowing us to follow along -

offendedgame
Experienced

Unread post by offendedgame » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:03 pm

The Diary thing reminds of a story I've read before where the wife asked the husband to write what happened in every day with her bull, and write about he found hot and what he didn't, and also write what his worst fears were.. the wife and her bull would read it and act accordingly.

It was pretty hot, too bad i can't remember it's name.

Mr Mrs Cream
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr Mrs Cream » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:24 am

I'm receiving emails from hotwife and cuck after each date.
They write them separately, so I know what is going on in they minds.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:27 am

I kept a simple journal of all the men my wife has fucked before and after we were married. Twice as many after than before. I keep the date, first name and a count of the number of dates she's had. It's been a turn on to look at old family pictures and realize two days after a pic was taken she was getting fucked by some guy.

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:20 pm

Hey Subguy,
This journal development is awesome. I think another cool thing about your journal would be to chronicle your impressions, attitudes and feelings about each encounter and your overall evolution as a triad. This would be cool for you in the sense that it would be somewhat like what you're writing here in chronicling your ongoing marriage journey, but it might be fresher since, by virtue of it being required by Jamal, you'll be updating it more regularly than you have been writing here. I think you would really enjoy seeing your transformation over time on those pages, and selfishly I hope it would help you post here even more often! You would also benefit by regularly stimulating the right brain side of your personality as it relates to your marriage and sexual journey.

As always, I love every post about your incredible life, and could never get enough! Many thanks, and much respect for your courage in exploring and proudly claiming this part of your psyche. In my experience, very few people have both the courage and situations to allow them to do this.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:04 pm

Recording your development as Sarah and Jamal's cuckold and of his sexual domination of you both will be a big turn on for you and for them. It is very exciting actually. Have you practiced your deepthroating techniques? If so, how are you coming along? This may become the most in depth time in your cuckold journey.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:22 am

D+D wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:04 pm
Have you practiced your deepthroating techniques? If so, how are you coming along? This may become the most in depth time in your cuckold journey.
The three of us had a nice play session last night. I was able to “practice” and worked on my gag reflex and trying different positions. I’m finding that it’s all about relaxing, opening wide, getting over the gag urge and breathing with a large object down your throat. I’m not 100% there yet, but I was encouraged. He told me I did a good job and to make a note of that in my journal.

Ha, yes, D+D, this is, in fact, a very "in depth" part of my journey! It's "big" for me and the challenge is very "large." Good one.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:32 am

Suchen Zucker wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:26 pm
I'm amazed at Jamal's cleverness in coming up with this task for you. In effect, he's had you create for him a simple and effective management tool. It's brilliant really. How do you and Jamal compare generally as far as growing up, life experiences, careers, and education? Have you or your wife met any of Jamal's family yet? Has it been discussed?
Our backgrounds aren’t that different. We actually went to the same high school, just 13 years apart. Each of us has an advanced degree, his is in pharmacy and mine in engineering.

No, we have not met his parents. They live locally so that will probably happen at some point. I have no idea how he’s doing to present our “situation” to them.

I agree with you that his journal idea is brilliant. As you say, it’s a “management tool” for him. That's a very accurate way to describe it. Even when he’s not physically present, I’m still under his orders and rules and he can check on me later to see if I'm keeping up with my entries. Sometimes he'll tell me, "Make a note of that in your journal." Yesterday, for example, Sarah asked me for help shaving her pussy, which is one of my favorite activities. Jamal watched and gave me some "directions," which weren't really needed, but hot, nonetheless. Duly noted in my journal.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:01 pm

subguy80 wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:22 am
D+D wrote:
Have you practiced your deepthroating techniques? If so, how are you coming along? This may become the most in depth time in your cuckold journey.
The three of us had a nice play session last night. I was able to “practice” and worked on my gag reflex and trying different positions. I’m finding that it’s all about relaxing, opening wide, getting over the gag urge and breathing with a large object down your throat. I’m not 100% there yet, but I was encouraged. He told me I did a good job and to make a note of that in my journal.

Ha, yes, D+D, this is, in fact, a very "in depth" part of my journey! It's "big" for me and the challenge is very "large." Good one.
subguy,

Good boy for beginning your practicing. Yes, the biggest key is to relax.. and teach your gag reflex that a cock is not something it has to protect against. In your mind do not picture his cock triggering your gag reflex.. instead, picture his cock sliding smoothly down your throat. No matter how large a cock is, your throat has no bottom, so by relaxing and keeping your mind in the right place you can then concentrate on keeping your mouth and throat well lubed with saliva and giving Jamal the same feeing he experiences when he slides his big cock into your wife’s pussy. Make your mouth and throat feel like a pussy.

When you kneel in front of his cock, begin to drool. Let your drool flow out over your bottom lip and across your chin. Show him that your mouth is dripping for him the same way your wife’s pussy drips for him. Next, bring his cock into your mouth and let him feel the warmth and wetness of your mouth. As you feel his cock reaching the back of your throat, stick out your tongue as if you are reaching as far as you can to lick his balls. This will open the back of your throat up to receive his cock. With your tongue extended as far as you can, push further agains his cock and feel it trying to go past your gag reflex and into your throat.. SWALLOW.. SWALLOW, the same as you do if you are trying to swallow a large piece of food.. and push against his cock a little harder as you SWALLOW. you will feel a “plop” as his cock enters your throat. DO NOT pull back at this point.. push forward and let his cock go all the way into your throat. Once it is all the way into your throat, you can begin to move up and down on it. Once your gag reflex and your mind recognize the in and out motion as something normal and not a a threat to your health it will relax and allow his cock to move easily. At this point you will be able to move his cock back and forth all the way from your lips to deep inside your throat with no restrictions and he will be able to hold his hands on both sides of your head and FUCK your FACE. Your saliva will now keep your mouth and throat very slippery and will also run out of your mouth around his cock. I especially LOVE to see a cuckold’s saliva leaking and making a mess of his face and running down the front of him. And when he is ready to CUM you will feel him pull your head in tightly.. pushing his cock deep into your throat as his CUM squirts into your throat, sending his sperm inside you to swim in your stomach. You might feel your little dickie dripping your sissy cum at the same time !!

Once you have brought his cock in to your gag reflex, you will have to begin breathing through your nose.. and you will continue to breath through your nose until he is finished CUMMING and he pulls his cock out of your mouth.

I would suggest practicing with a 6” dildo until you have this process memorized in your mind.. yes, the same as when you were preparing to kneel in front of him last week.. PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE !!! Once you have mastered this process, move up to an 8 1/2” or 9” dildo. Once you can take the larger dildo deep in your throat, you will be ready to deep throat him. I am sure you will be happy to learn that a real cock is much easier to deep throat than a dildo !!

REMEMBER.. Drool, breathe through your nose.. push your tongue out.. slide his cock deep into your throat.. and be rewarded with his CUM !!

Your wife will help you practice and she will be excited seeing you succeed in deep throating Jamal. Your wife and I will both be VERY PROUD of you.. along with all the posters in this thread !!

Brad
Last edited by bradisalpha on Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sissy Cuckold Club...

offendedgame
Experienced

Unread post by offendedgame » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:56 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:01 pm

Good boy for beginning your practicing. Yes, the biggest key is to relax.. and teach your gag reflex that a cock is not something it has to protect against. In your mind do not picture his cock triggering your gag reflex.. instead, picture his cock sliding smoothly down your throat. No matter how large a cock is, your throat has no bottom, so by relaxing and keeping your mind in the right place you can then concentrate on keeping your mouth and throat well lubed with saliva and giving Jamal the same feeing he experiences when he slides his big cock into your wife’s pussy. Make your mouth and throat feel like a pussy.

When you kneel in front of his cock, begin to drool. Let your drool flow out over your bottom lip and across your chin. Show him that your mouth is dripping for him the same way your wife’s pussy drips for him. Next, bring his cock into your mouth and let him feel the warmth and wetness of your mouth. As you feel his cock reaching the back of your throat, stick out your tongue as if you are reaching as far as you can to lick his balls. This will open the back of your throat up to receive his cock. With your tongue extended as far as you can, push further agains his cock and feel it trying to go past your gag reflex and into your throat.. SWALLOW.. SWALLOW, the same as you do if you are trying to swallow a large piece of food.. and push against his cock a little harder as you SWALLOW. you will feel a “plop” as his cock enters your throat. DO NOT pull back at this point.. push forward and let his cock go all the way into your throat. Once it is all the way into your throat, you can begin to move up and down on it. Once your gag reflex and your mind recognize the in and out motion as something normal and not a a threat to your health it will relax and allow his cock to move easily. At this point you will be able to move his cock back and forth all the way from your ips to deep inside your throat with no restrictions and he will be able to hold his hands on both sides of your head and FUCK your FACE. Your saliva will now keep your mouth and throat very slippery and will also run out of your mouth around his cock. I especially LOVE to see a cuckold’s saliva leaking and making a mess of his face and running down the front of him. And when he is ready to CUM you will fell him pull your head in tightly.. pushing his cock deep into your throat as his CUM squirts into your throat and sending his speech inside you to swim in your stomach. You might feel your little dickie dripping your sissy cum at the same time !!

Once you have brought his cock in to your gag reflex, you will have to breath through your nose.. and you will continue to breath through your nose until he is finishe CUMMING.

I would suggest practicing with a 6” dildo until you have this process memorized in your mind.. yes, the same as when you were preparing to kneel in front of him last week.. PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE !!! Once you have mastered this process, move up to an 8 1/2” or 9” dildo. Once you can take the larger dildo deep in your throat, you will be ready to deep threat him. A real cock is much easier to deep throat than a dildo !!

REMEMBER.. Drool, breathe through your nose.. push your tongue out.. slide his cock deep into your throat.. and be rewarded with his CUM !!

Your wife will help you practice and she will be excited seeing you succeed in deep throating Jamal. Your wife and I will be VERY PROUD of you.. along with all the posters in this thread !!

But if he squirt his cum at the same time, it might be not important to release him from the cage after all, because he's already came, right? :thinking:

Anyway, thank you for your wonderful post, I'm definitely taking notes.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:40 pm

offendedgame wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:56 pm
bradisalpha wrote:

When you kneel in front of his cock, begin to drool. Let your drool flow out over your bottom lip and across your chin. Show him that your mouth is dripping for him the same way your wife’s pussy drips for him. Next, bring his cock into your mouth and let him feel the warmth and wetness of your mouth. As you feel his cock reaching the back of your throat, stick out your tongue as if you are reaching as far as you can to lick his balls. This will open the back of your throat up to receive his cock. With your tongue extended as far as you can, push further agains his cock and feel it trying to go past your gag reflex and into your throat.. SWALLOW.. SWALLOW, the same as you do if you are trying to swallow a large piece of food.. and push against his cock a little harder as you SWALLOW. you will feel a “plop” as his cock enters your throat. DO NOT pull back at this point.. push forward and let his cock go all the way into your throat. Once it is all the way into your throat, you can begin to move up and down on it. Once your gag reflex and your mind recognize the in and out motion as something normal and not a a threat to your health it will relax and allow his cock to move easily. At this point you will be able to move his cock back and forth all the way from your ips to deep inside your throat with no restrictions and he will be able to hold his hands on both sides of your head and FUCK your FACE. Your saliva will now keep your mouth and throat very slippery and will also run out of your mouth around his cock. I especially LOVE to see a cuckold’s saliva leaking and making a mess of his face and running down the front of him. And when he is ready to CUM you will fell him pull your head in tightly.. pushing his cock deep into your throat as his CUM squirts into your throat and sending his speech inside you to swim in your stomach. You might feel your little dickie dripping your sissy cum at the same time !!

Once you have brought his cock in to your gag reflex, you will have to breath through your nose.. and you will continue to breath through your nose until he is finishe CUMMING.

I would suggest practicing with a 6” dildo until you have this process memorized in your mind.. yes, the same as when you were preparing to kneel in front of him last week.. PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE !!! Once you have mastered this process, move up to an 8 1/2” or 9” dildo. Once you can take the larger dildo deep in your throat, you will be ready to deep threat him. A real cock is much easier to deep throat than a dildo !!

Your wife will help you practice and she will be excited seeing you succeed in deep throating Jamal. Your wife and I will be VERY PROUD of you.. along with all the posters in this thread !!

But if he squirt his cum at the same time, it might be not important to release him from the cage after all, because he's already came, right? :thinking:

Anyway, thank you for your wonderful post, I'm definitely taking notes.
I don’t believe I mentioned talking him out of his cage ?? He should remain in his cage.. his sissy cum will dribble out of his cage.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

offendedgame
Experienced

Unread post by offendedgame » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:04 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:40 pm
I don’t believe I mentioned talking him out of his cage ?? He should remain in his cage.. his sissy cum will dribble out of his cage.

Brad

Yeah, I meant taking his cage off after swallowing his entire cock as Jamal's condition says.
subguy80 wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:28 pm
He shook his head and told me his first condition was that I needed to significantly improve my oral skills. In fact, he wants me to be able to swallow his entire cock up to his pubic bone before he will take my dick cage off (as an incentive).
If he will dribble out of his cage during swallowing Jamal's cock/cum, then Jamal taking his cage of is kinda pointless at this point, because he would be got his "release" and don't need to be out of his cage anymore.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:10 pm

Jamal is giving him freedom to remove the cage.. and he probably will play with his dickie as soon as it is removed !! But that has nothing to do with taking Jamal deep into his throat. Neither Jamal or I would stop once our cocks are in his throat to take off his cage.. and neither one of us is going to allow him to play with his dickie while he is deepthroating us .. so any removal of his cage will be done afterwards and if he dribbles through his cage while deepthroating us, oh well !! That is all part of being a cuckold !!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:03 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:10 pm
Jamal is giving him freedom to remove the cage.. and he probably will play with his dickie as soon as it is removed !! But that has nothing to do with taking Jamal deep into his throat. Neither Jamal or I would stop once our cocks are in his throat to take off his cage.. and neither one of us is going to allow him to play with his dickie while he is deepthroating us .. so any removal of his cage will be done afterwards and if he dribbles through his cage while deepthroating us, oh well !! That is all part of being a cuckold !!

Brad
a searingly hot and precise adumbration of a bull's credo :mrgreen:

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:13 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
subguy80 wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:22 am
D+D wrote:

subguy,

When you kneel in front of his cock, begin to drool. Let your drool flow out over your bottom lip and across your chin. Show him that your mouth is dripping for him the same way your wife’s pussy drips for him. Next, bring his cock into your mouth and let him feel the warmth and wetness of your mouth. As you feel his cock reaching the back of your throat, stick out your tongue as if you are reaching as far as you can to lick his balls. This will open the back of your throat up to receive his cock. With your tongue extended as far as you can, push further agains his cock and feel it trying to go past your gag reflex and into your throat.. SWALLOW.. SWALLOW, the same as you do if you are trying to swallow a large piece of food.. and push against his cock a little harder as you SWALLOW. you will feel a “plop” as his cock enters your throat. DO NOT pull back at this point.. push forward and let his cock go all the way into your throat. Once it is all the way into your throat, you can begin to move up and down on it. Once your gag reflex and your mind recognize the in and out motion as something normal and not a a threat to your health it will relax and allow his cock to move easily. At this point you will be able to move his cock back and forth all the way from your lips to deep inside your throat with no restrictions and he will be able to hold his hands on both sides of your head and FUCK your FACE. Your saliva will now keep your mouth and throat very slippery and will also run out of your mouth around his cock. I especially LOVE to see a cuckold’s saliva leaking and making a mess of his face and running down the front of him. And when he is ready to CUM you will feel him pull your head in tightly.. pushing his cock deep into your throat as his CUM squirts into your throat, sending his sperm inside you to swim in your stomach. You might feel your little dickie dripping your sissy cum at the same time !!

Once you have brought his cock in to your gag reflex, you will have to begin breathing through your nose.. and you will continue to breath through your nose until he is finished CUMMING and he pulls his cock out of your mouth.

I would suggest practicing with a 6” dildo until you have this process memorized in your mind.. yes, the same as when you were preparing to kneel in front of him last week.. PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE !!! Once you have mastered this process, move up to an 8 1/2” or 9” dildo. Once you can take the larger dildo deep in your throat, you will be ready to deep throat him. I am sure you will be happy to learn that a real cock is much easier to deep throat than a dildo !!

Your wife will help you practice and she will be excited seeing you succeed in deep throating Jamal. Your wife and I will both be VERY PROUD of you.. along with all the posters in this thread !!

Brad
now that we're telling truth I used to practice with a kielbasa

shit man I got deep throat good .............bulls are shocked ( in a good way ) when a cuck

takes the bull's superior cock deep within and passed the gag reflex and doesn't gag

just looks deeply into limpid bull eyes and sees the appreciation and understanding

of the cuck's efforts to give his meager manliness to the bull / he's taken everything

now I can willingly hand over my man-card and metaphorical balls

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:55 pm

Based on my experience as a cocksucker, the only thing I would add to Brad's excellent instruction above is to sequence your breathing (through your nose) to follow his first thrust into your throat such that you inhale (not exhale) right after your swallow. It's harder to follow a swallow with an exhale than it is an inhale in my experience because I find that exhaling right after the swallow triggers my gag reflex more.

Now that's a lot easier if you're controlling the event with your hands on the back of his thighs. You just pull him towards you right after you exhale, so that your inhale can come right after your swallow as he penetrates your throat. If you're hands free and he's controlling it, all bets are off! But try to match your breathing to his thrusts to accomplish the same thing.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:14 am

Thanks everyone for the tips. Brad, your detailed instructions are exactly in line with what I'm experiencing. Relaxing and plenty of drool are key. I was pleased I was able to get past the gag reflex and am getting the breathing down. What helped was for me to use my hands rather than letting him do the pushing. I found it much more effective when I could guide his cock by placing my hands on his ass (I asked first) or cupping his balls and pulling him down my throat. Yes, I'm still caged, so grabbing my cock while servicing him is not an option. Even if I weren't caged, like Brad said, I think it would be disrespectful to pleasure myself when I'm concentrating on pleasuring him. I have only had the opportunity for one practice session. Hopefully the next one will happen soon.

Kneeling
Experienced

Unread post by Kneeling » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:55 am

Subway

Best of luck! You have worked hard to get where you are. Brad is correct! Your focus is on his pleasure and only his pleasure. Yours will
come later when you have proved yourself.

kneeling

Kneeling
Experienced

Unread post by Kneeling » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:55 am

Subway

Best of luck! You have worked hard to get where you are. Brad is correct! Your focus is on his pleasure and only his pleasure. Yours will
come later when you have proved yourself.

kneeling