Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
vodkam13
Experienced

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by vodkam13 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:05 pm

Thank you very much for sharing so much of your story with us and I wish you all nothing but the best!
Kik: vodkam13

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:52 pm

Happy life....until we meet again!

kphub
Player

Unread post by kphub » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:03 am

I and many on here appreciate you sharing your journey, the good and the bad. I hope you return down the road, but if not, we wish you and your family the best! :up:

offendedgame
Experienced

Unread post by offendedgame » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:07 am

We'll miss you

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:32 am

YOU HAVE INSPIRED MY TRIAD! THANK YOU !

Say_Oy
Trainable

Unread post by Say_Oy » Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:16 pm

subguy80 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:33 am

In “signing-off,” I want to thank those of you who have followed me ....
Best wishes for a wonderful, happy and healthy 2020, everyone. This is a great community. Take care of yourselves.
Thank you for posting - and for letting us know you are taking a voluntary break. We enjoyed the thread (or are not here... ). Have a great 2020 and I hope to catch your next thread when you are in the mood.
Mr. Gorbachev, Tear Down This Wall !!! - Ronald Reagan, Republican President - See Youtube.

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:30 pm

subguy80 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:33 am

In “signing-off,” I want to thank those of you who have followed me, commented and given me your help and insights over these past few years. You have been more helpful to me and Sarah than you’ll ever know. This website has been a big part of my life. I’ll check PMs every once in a while, so I’m not disappearing. I’ll be back at some point and I’ll pick up where I left off.

Best wishes for a wonderful, happy and healthy 2020, everyone. This is a great community. Take care of yourselves.
I want to say thanks for your thread. I appreciated it. Good luck to you!!
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

BDHank
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by BDHank » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:07 am

WOW!! I have read like the first 5 pages but if the remaining 80 pages combined are as hoot as the first 5 it will be well worth the read. Although it will take me a week or two as I came at least 5 times in those first 5 pages!! :lol:

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:59 pm

Every entry is a good read.

elina

Unread post by elina » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:24 pm

Dear Subguy

Thank you for every single post.
I stopped reading more than a year ago and only now caught up again.

These are not normal times and I sincerely hope that everything is OK with you, Sarah, your two boys, Jamal and whoever else Sarah may have decided to enjoy.

Even if you are taking a break from posting about your sexual life, it would be wonderful if you could please just tell us that you are doing well, I think there is a lot of people here who cares about you and your family.

Sincerely
elina

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:02 am

elina wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:24 pm
Dear Subguy

Thank you for every single post.
I stopped reading more than a year ago and only now caught up again.

These are not normal times and I sincerely hope that everything is OK with you, Sarah, your two boys, Jamal and whoever else Sarah may have decided to enjoy.

Even if you are taking a break from posting about your sexual life, it would be wonderful if you could please just tell us that you are doing well, I think there is a lot of people here who cares about you and your family.

Sincerely
elina
Elina, thank you! And, we are all doing well, Sarah and me, the boys and Jamal. I have been thinking of posting and you've given me the "nudge." I'll post something longer when I have more time. But, in brief, Sarah is doing virtual yoga classes and much of my work is suited to remote working, so my company is actually doing quite well. Jamal is still very much in "the picture." Much more on that. Thanks, again, Subguy

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:30 am

Lovely to hear from you again Subguy. Glad to hear all is well AND that Jamal is still in the picture.
Best wishes to all.

cuckoldtipp
Experienced

Unread post by cuckoldtipp » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:37 am

Subguy glad you posted. This is my favorite thread. Glad you and Sara and your boys are doing good in this werid times we live in. Glad Jamal is still in the picture. Thanks looking forward to more. All the best

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:06 pm

Ditto what others have said.

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:55 pm

I'm glad to hear from you and really looking forward to your update, it will be interesting to hear how you been (and exiting of cause).

vodkam13
Experienced

Unread post by vodkam13 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:58 pm

Great to hear from you again and I'm happy to hear that you're all doing well! Looking forward to your update!
Kik: vodkam13

NewOldCuck
Experienced

Unread post by NewOldCuck » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:06 am

Subguy 80,

Like so many, it's good to hear from you and, even better, that things are going well. Can't wait to hear from even if it's just a weather report.

Welcome back,

New Old Cuck

rspanked
Experienced

Unread post by rspanked » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:34 pm

All-time favourite thread. Like others have said... appreciate all the time and effort you've put into it and always grateful for any update.

Southernman
Virgin

Unread post by Southernman » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:47 am

Subguy,

We all anxiously await your update. Glad to have you back. Best thread on here. Please don't make us wait too long!

Southernman

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:44 am

A good top-line learning for me is “You can’t turn back the clock.” When I took a break from posting back in January, Jamal had recently moved to another state for a job promotion. Although we didn’t acknowledge it out loud, all three of us (Sarah, myself and Jamal) assumed it would be the end of Sarah and Jamal’s “relationship” and that we’d all move on, whatever that might be.

I guess we have moved on in some ways. Jamal is a 7-hour car ride away and the virus has caused some behavior to change. But, for the most part, all three of us have learned that we cannot (or don’t want to) give up what we had. We went too far down that cuckold “rabbit hole” to go back.

Sarah missed sex with him. To be honest, I was worried about that. I figured Aaron (her ex) might “step up” and take over duties to keep her satisfied. That didn’t happen. She tried to hide it, but I know her too well and could sense she was missing the sex “highs” she and Jamal used to have. And, I realized I was missing that, as well. She wasn't herself and I hated to see her that way. The day Jamal moved, Sarah put the Jailbird on me and it stayed on me for several weeks. She told me Jamal wanted me caged, but I think she wanted to make her own statement, too.

We've adapted in some fun ways. The two of them have Facetime sex several times a week. I love seeing her wicked smile as she shuts the office door behind me and its in front of the computer screen. I’m not allowed to watch, but I listen and we have lots of hot pillow talk sex about what happened. It’s amazing how creative you can be with virtual sex.

Jamal sent her a black dildo that is a nearly exact replica of his cock. Part of my job is to go “fetch it” for their Facetime dates. She and I also use it a lot in our own love making. We never did much dildo play before he left. She loves that black dildo.

So, are Sarah and I fucking again? The answer is sort of, but generally not. She has learned she can ride me when I’m caged and position the cage on her clit so it can be quite nice for her as she rotates slowly back and forth. When I’m not caged, we have regular sex that does not involve penetration. And, every once in a while, when I’m not caged and least expecting it, she’ll climb on top of me and ride me cowgirl. I cum very quickly and then she’ll roll over on her back and direct my face to her pussy. I always get her off this way and eat my own creampie in the process. So, yes, that’s technically penetrative sex, but I don’t think she gets a lot out of it until I give her oral and that's as good as ever with us. With many aspects of our sex life, now, we’re FEMDOM.

There’s a lot I want to talk about, but I’m going to try and keep my posts fairly short. It feels good to be back and talk about this stuff.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:43 am

Great to have you posting again. Thanks for the update.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:18 am

It's great to see you back and still in action with Jamal. We've missed you.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:23 am

subguy80 wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:44 am

every once in a while, when I’m not caged and least expecting it, she’ll climb on top of me and ride me cowgirl. I cum very quickly and then she’ll roll over on her back and direct my face to her pussy. I always get her off this way and eat my own creampie in the process. So, yes, that’s technically penetrative sex, but I don’t think she gets a lot out of it until I give her oral and that's as good as ever with us. With many aspects of our sex life, now, we’re FEMDOM.

There’s a lot I want to talk about, but I’m going to try and keep my posts fairly short. It feels good to be back and talk about this stuff.
That's not a bad place to be IMHO! My wife and I have been there for several years now. :whip:

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:03 am

So good to hear from you again. I can't express how much i persoanally have missed your input these past months.For me on New Year's Eve
SIR took my anal cherry for the first time and both Beth and i are now his submiissves. Earlier this year SIR moved into our home. Attached to
our home is a small casita attached. Most family assume SIR lives there. In truth it is my place and SIR and Beth share the master suite. With
the virus raging here in so.California we stay very close to home. I seldom am allowed to watch them and am caged most of the time.
SIR maintains a place if LA where his firm is located. At the moment he is here for long weekends and the other days in LA. When he is in LA
most often when they have sex online i am servicing her orally, I struggle with submission at times but it is what i need. My reward for doing
what i am told is to be allowed to service SIR in the early morning, while Beth sleeps.
So subway thank you your words were a great help to me. Be well
frankie

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:25 pm

I'm so glad to see you back posting. However, I'm bummed that Jamal is still far away. When I saw that you were back I was hoping you were going to tells us he'd lost his job due to COVID and he moved back in with you guys and you returned to the perfect status quo that existed before he moved away.

Oh well, I'm glad you're still in contact. Can't wait for the rest of your updates.