Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
NewOldCuck
Experienced

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by NewOldCuck » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:04 pm

Subguy80,
First an apology because in my last post it came out as “subway” (damn spell check). Secondly what an honest and truly soul bearing assessment of your relationship (all 3 of you). While you don’t have intercourse, you still have your special time with each other. How few people can say they have truly have that kind of connection. I may be wrong in my next observation (and am willing to be educated if so) but you seem to be the type of person who takes true joy out of Sarah’s joy. I read recently there is a term for it, compersion. You realize and admit that you can’t fill all her needs. My wife made the comment recently “Who would have thought I need two men to make me happy?”. One of the things you can’t do, thru no fault of your own, is allow her to bring out her sexual side. It’s a double edge sword though in that non sexual side is what will always bring her back to you. With you she feels safe and secure and, while not sexy, it will always bring her back. That’s your connection and that’s why she doesn’t need your penis inside her, you’re in her head. We all should be so lucky.

New Old Cuck

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:36 am

Subway
o
I can only echo the words of New Old Cuck..that is me too. I adore my lady and do whatever gives her what she needs!

frankie

Ben_Bradman
Experienced

Unread post by Ben_Bradman » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:57 pm

Subguy80 wrote: She texted me they're out for a job this morning. I deliberately didn't ask for any details about them and she didn't give any and that's OK. I'll get details when I get home and alone with her. Something to look forward to when we have pillow talk....
Very curious about what this "job" was. Please tell us what it was all about.

It's been more than 4 weeks since that weekend you spent in the motel. From the pillow talk after that until now you must have accumulated scores of super hot memories/instances. Care to share some with us?

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:59 am

Ben_Bradman wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:57 pm
Subguy80 wrote: She texted me they're out for a job this morning. I deliberately didn't ask for any details about them and she didn't give any and that's OK. I'll get details when I get home and alone with her. Something to look forward to when we have pillow talk....
Very curious about what this "job" was. Please tell us what it was all about.
I think he meant to type 'jog'.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:54 am

Desertsub is right, it's a typo. I meant to say they went for a jog. Sorry. They don't usually have enough time to go jogging together, which they both enjoy. Jamal is training for a 1/2 marathon and Sarah is considering training with him. I'm encouraging her to compete with him if she can find the time to train. I think it would be hot to watch them run together. It would be a public statement, but easy enough to explain if someone we know is also involved or watching. "Oh, they're friends. They train together." And then look to see if their faces give away what they're really thinking. They would probably be thinking, "Poor guy. His wife is fucking this black dude and he doesn't even know it." I imagine saying back to them, "Yeah, she's fucking him. I know." And then seeing their face. But, I can't do that. Not yet, anyway. Maybe never. Still hot to fantasize about, though.

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:04 am

And of course jogging means your wife will be hot, sweaty and covered in her own juices and fragrances, all the more edible
The only thing that cums close to fucking a wife in front of her husband
Is fucking a husband in front of his wife

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:19 am

subguy80 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:54 am
Desertsub is right, it's a typo. I meant to say they went for a jog. Sorry. They don't usually have enough time to go jogging together, which they both enjoy. Jamal is training for a 1/2 marathon and Sarah is considering training with him. I'm encouraging her to compete with him if she can find the time to train. I think it would be hot to watch them run together. It would be a public statement, but easy enough to explain if someone we know is also involved or watching. "Oh, they're friends. They train together." And then look to see if their faces give away what they're really thinking. They would probably be thinking, "Poor guy. His wife is fucking this black dude and he doesn't even know it." I imagine saying back to them, "Yeah, she's fucking him. I know." And then seeing their face. But, I can't do that. Not yet, anyway. Maybe never. Still hot to fantasize about, though.
I actually find it hotter to keep them wondering, rather than to confirm their suspicions. As a sub, it's just hotter for me if others were to think you were just clueless about what she was up to, engendering their pity, though they could never openly show it. It would be mildly humiliating, but wouldn't you also get a kick out of knowing they have it all wrong? Confirming it just means letting them know this is your kink as a couple, which, to me, is not as fun.

The only downside to leaving people in the dark, is that they may think less of your wife because they think she's cheating on you right under your nose. And the gossip, but you're likely to experience that equally with either scenario.

NewOldCuck
Experienced

Unread post by NewOldCuck » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:39 pm

Jimmy Buffet has an old song that "Some call it jogging, I call it fooling around". Not totally apropos but close and funny.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:19 am

subtoall wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:19 am
I actually find it hotter to keep them wondering, rather than to confirm their suspicions.
Yes, I agree, it can be hotter sometimes. My urges to “come out” have been growing over the past year. It’s a bit scary because there is always the risk that something could “back-fire,” but, I suppose the risk is part of the attraction, too.

I had a situation at the motel where I stayed a few weeks ago that was similar. I was down by the pool and a mid-forties couple started to make small talk with me. They were tourists, of course, and the wife asked me where I was from. I told them I was from the area and was giving my wife and her friend some time alone. (More details than I needed to say, but I felt like being playful. I would never see them again.) The wife kept asking questions and at one point without really thinking I referred to her friend as “he.” That point completely went over the head of the wife, but the husband picked up on it immediately. He put his book down and I could tell by the way he looked at me that the "wheels were churning." When she got up to take a swim, he lingered in his chair a little longer. I know he wanted to push the conversation to find out more details, but he didn’t. Too shy. But, those few minutes of silence were priceless. I know he was dying to know why I was giving my wife the weekend with her male friend! I could have said something, but I didn’t. I think it was hotter in that situation to just leave him to his imagination. I do wonder, though, if he said anything to his wife later.

NewOldCuck
Experienced

Unread post by NewOldCuck » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:06 am

Subguy 80,

You do like walking a tight wire don’t you? :D

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:58 am

subguy80 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:19 am
subtoall wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:19 am
I actually find it hotter to keep them wondering, rather than to confirm their suspicions.
Yes, I agree, it can be hotter sometimes. My urges to “come out” have been growing over the past year. It’s a bit scary because there is always the risk that something could “back-fire,” but, I suppose the risk is part of the attraction, too.

I had a situation at the motel where I stayed a few weeks ago that was similar. I was down by the pool and a mid-forties couple started to make small talk with me. They were tourists, of course, and the wife asked me where I was from. I told them I was from the area and was giving my wife and her friend some time alone. (More details than I needed to say, but I felt like being playful. I would never see them again.) The wife kept asking questions and at one point without really thinking I referred to her friend as “he.” That point completely went over the head of the wife, but the husband picked up on it immediately. He put his book down and I could tell by the way he looked at me that the "wheels were churning." When she got up to take a swim, he lingered in his chair a little longer. I know he wanted to push the conversation to find out more details, but he didn’t. Too shy. But, those few minutes of silence were priceless. I know he was dying to know why I was giving my wife the weekend with her male friend! I could have said something, but I didn’t. I think it was hotter in that situation to just leave him to his imagination. I do wonder, though, if he said anything to his wife later.
You can be pretty sure that it was mentioned between the two of them.

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:10 am

I think it would be hot for them to train for a half marathon together. The "runner's high" they get can go towards their lovemaking. And afterwards they can shower together...

Also, it gives them an opportunity to be out together. Is Jamal part of a running club? Would them being seen as a couple in the running club arouse you?

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:27 pm

D+D wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:58 am

You can be pretty sure that it was mentioned between the two of them.
And the wife then wondered how she had missed it and then started wondering how she could get some of what subguy's wife was getting.
I look forward to her joining the ladies section.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:39 am

ericsacto wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:10 am
I think it would be hot for them to train for a half marathon together. The "runner's high" they get can go towards their lovemaking. And afterwards they can shower together...Also, it gives them an opportunity to be out together. Is Jamal part of a running club? Would them being seen as a couple in the running club arouse you?
Oh yes, the image of them being seen as a couple arouses me big time. Especially if I'm standing on the sidelines watching them cross the finish line. Doing athletic things together is actually one of the things they have in common. He's not part of a jogging group, nor is Sarah. But they both have been joggers for years. Now, doing it together is something they enjoy. They go to the gym together when they can, but there isn't much time. Every once in a while the three of us will get a chance when our schedules allow and we'll go on an afternoon weekend. We go in together and then I let them do their thing. Occasionally one of her yoga students is in the room and that's hot. I love watching it all from a distance.

And, yes, they shower together when we get home. I love listening to the water run and imagining what they're doing.

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:36 am

subguy80 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:39 am
Oh yes, the image of them being seen as a couple arouses me big time. Especially if I'm standing on the sidelines watching them cross the finish line. Doing athletic things together is actually one of the things they have in common. He's not part of a jogging group, nor is Sarah. But they both have been joggers for years. Now, doing it together is something they enjoy. They go to the gym together when they can, but there isn't much time. Every once in a while the three of us will get a chance when our schedules allow and we'll go on an afternoon weekend. We go in together and then I let them do their thing. Occasionally one of her yoga students is in the room and that's hot. I love watching it all from a distance.

And, yes, they shower together when we get home. I love listening to the water run and imagining what they're doing.
OMG the symbolism of them running a marathon together is exquisite.

Hours together training for the big event, with the endorphin rush of sustained aerobic exercise strengthening their bond a bit more each day, cemented with a daily post training fuck.
Finally the big race, crossing the finish line hand in hand together in front a cheering crowd.
You on the sideline as a spectator, supporting their endeavor as a couple, cheering them on, helping to make it possible, but clearly subsidiary.
The sense of satisfaction of completing a marathon, something that only Jamal and Sarah share between them alone.
And it all took place in front of the unseeing eyes of the entire world.

What an erotic rush.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:04 am

subtoall wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:36 am
subguy80 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:39 am
Oh yes, the image of them being seen as a couple arouses me big time. Especially if I'm standing on the sidelines watching them cross the finish line.
OMG the symbolism of them running a marathon together is exquisite.Hours together training for the big event, with the endorphin rush of sustained aerobic exercise strengthening their bond a bit more each day, cemented with a daily post training fuck.
Finally the big race, crossing the finish line hand in hand together in front a cheering crowd.You on the sideline as a spectator, supporting their endeavor as a couple, cheering them on, helping to make it possible, but clearly subsidiary. The sense of satisfaction of completing a marathon, something that only Jamal and Sarah share between them alone. And it all took place in front of the unseeing eyes of the entire world.What an erotic rush.
Your description is pretty close to how I've been imagining it, with a couple of twists. First, a woman in Sarah's yoga classes is also a marathon runner and they've been talking about running in the same race. So, at some point, she'll get introduced to Jamal. Second, I jokingly told Sarah she would have to abstain from sex for a few days before the race to ensure they have maximum energy. So, Jamal will be extra horny after the race. She thought that was a good idea. As I watch them cross the finish line together, I'll know what will soon happen back in the bedroom with the two of them after several days of no sex but lots of sexual energy!

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:00 am

I can just imagine Sarah's response to nosy folks like her yoga student asking her why she has a young black man as a training partner. "His marathon PR is just a little faster than mine, so he's the perfect partner for me, really stretching my capabilities. He has a unique way of pushing me to achieve ever higher performance and endurance levels. Let me tell you, I feel an incredible rush after every session. He gives me the best workouts I've ever had!"

What a vixen!

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:23 am

If a marathon is too much, they can start with a half marathon or a 10k.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:21 am

ericsacto wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:23 am
If a marathon is too much, they can start with a half marathon or a 10k.
It’s a half that he is training for.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:26 am

Jamal and I are sharing Sarah this weekend, but separately. Sarah and I went to our favorite restaurant Friday night and had a romantic and intimate evening. Saturday morning, after a long walk on the beach and lunch, I dropped her off at Jamal’s apartment and she'll be there until this afternoon.

She hasn’t spent the night at his place more than a handful of times, so it’s still enough of a novelty that she and I were both turned on thinking about it. I helped her pack, which was hot. They were invited to a party with some of Jamal’s friends, so it will be interesting to hear how that went. She is slowly meeting more of his friends.

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:47 am

That's interesting, Subguy. Maybe it's just me being essentially a lurker reading your thread and reading more into what you're writing than you intend, but this last post begs the question: How are you doing? You seem, and again, perhaps it's just me, a bit down. I hope I'm wrong. That's the last thing I'd want to read.

NewOldCuck
Experienced

Unread post by NewOldCuck » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:11 am

Subguy80,

I find it interesting also but for different reasons. Am I reading too much in to it or did the fact that the two of you spent some “special” time together before you dropped her off say more about the significance of this than is apparent. Also, seeing as how this has gone on for quite a long time and seems to be getting deeper than just good sex, how does this compare and is different from her previous long term relationship with Aaron? And, I echo DavidnDaria in asking, how are you doing?. First the weekend by your self and now she is staying at his place and socializing with him and his friends. Your thoughts?

New Old Cuck

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:51 am

DavidnDaria wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:47 am
You seem, and again, perhaps it's just me, a bit down. I hope I'm wrong. That's the last thing I'd want to read.
NewOldCuck wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:11 am
Subguy80, I find it interesting also but for different reasons. Am I reading too much in to it or did the fact that the two of you spent some “special” time together before you dropped her off say more about the significance of this than is apparent. Also, seeing as how this has gone on for quite a long time and seems to be getting deeper than just good sex, how does this compare and is different from her previous long term relationship with Aaron? And, I echo DavidnDaria in asking, how are you doing?. First the weekend by your self and now she is staying at his place and socializing with him and his friends. Your thoughts?New Old Cuck
I appreciate the concern, guys. I'm good, actually life is great. I think my posts can sometimes reflect a pensive mood that might come across as a bit "down." I used to write about hot details and it was more like a story (some of you probably miss the hot details! Ha!) and hot to re-live, by putting the details to "paper." Now, I'm finding that I have more emotions and feelings and that's harder to describe. And, things are changing, as always, but in some significant ways for Sarah and me and I've wanted to go with the flow, so to speak, rather than rushing to post everything.

the big, big new is we're having intercourse again after seven months. The other night I was enjoying a wonderful, fantastic hand job from Sarah. I was lying on my back in bed, eyes closed, and she was working my dick with some massage oil. My eyes were closed, hands behind my back. When she climbed on top of me, I assumed it was to get a better "angle" to jack me. But, instead, she sat on my dick and sat down slowly on me. It took me by complete surprise and I didn't say anything. She started rocking and we had this incredible, amazingly intimate sex. Afterwards, as we were laying together in the afterglow, I didn't want to ruin the moment by talking about "what just happened," so we feel asleep like that.

Over the past few weeks, we've talked a bit about the "change in rules," but not that much. I have said things like, "That was incredible. I've missed that." And she's replied, "Me, too." Since that first time, we've had intercourse twice more. I let her initiate. I'm letting this evolve. I haven't asked her if Jamal knows. I've decided to let her take the lead on this new development. I didn't write about it at first because I wasn't sure it would continue or if it was Sarah being horny and spontaneous. I'm still processing my feelings about things and just going with the flow. We've never been Femdom, per se, but I guess the fact I'm letting her lead on this does bring in elements of FemDom. Whatever we call it, it's a wonderful, sexy and welcome new spin to our sex lives. So, yes, things are great.

4v273
Experienced

Unread post by 4v273 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:54 am

To each his own view...…

My view.....great news!!

Short term denial can be a huge amount of fun. Long term denial.....I believe risks corroding the bonds that hold 2 people together. However partners feel about it, no matter how good they are with it or how much they crave it.....periodic reconnection, recommitting, and resetting is so very important.

And fun too!!

Again....great news!! :up: :up: :up:
The ethical pervert

Ben_Bradman
Experienced

Unread post by Ben_Bradman » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:03 am

Lovely news. Great update. Very heart warming to say the least! Lots of good wishes to you and Sarah!