Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
D+D
OHW Addict

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by D+D » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:17 am

A very erotic and angst filled weekend, but also a VERY lonely one. When my wife was away with others I was so excited and turned on and excited for her, but I missed her terribly and no, another woman wasn't the answer. There is no other woman for a true cuckold and our wives know it.

NewOldCuck
Experienced

Unread post by NewOldCuck » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:12 am

‘I’m pretty excited about it.” Only a true Cuck would understand those words. Enjoy your weekend and let us know how you’re doing.

New Old Cuck

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:38 am

During this weekend does she communicate with you?
Check in?
A phone call while they're fucking so you can listen?
Pictures?
I'm curious if you agreed on a total communications black out, or one or the requested the other to accept a black out, or one of you required some type of communication during this time.
Thanks as always for taking the time to share your life style adventures.

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:46 am

I find this gesture of submission to their relationship incredibly erotic. You're one cool dude in my book.

offendedgame
Experienced

Unread post by offendedgame » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:03 pm

mundyman wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:38 am
During this weekend does she communicate with you?
Check in?
A phone call while they're fucking so you can listen?
Pictures?
I'm curious if you agreed on a total communications black out, or one or the requested the other to accept a black out, or one of you required some type of communication during this time
Or maybe the only way he can communicate with Sarah is through Jamal.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:07 am

NewOldCuck wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:12 am
‘I’m pretty excited about it.” Only a true Cuck would understand those words. Enjoy your weekend and let us know how you’re doing.
New Old Cuck
Right. Can you imagine the reaction if I were to tell a "traditional" guy that I checked into a motel so my wife could fuck her lover in our bed? It's been an incredibly erotic and even enjoyable time for me so far. I like alone-time, anyway, but when it's mixed with strong sexual thoughts, even better. I'm almost ashamed to admit how many times I've jacked off in the past 24 hours. Let's just say several.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:21 am

@mundyman, we always check in with each other. I texted her yesterday when I arrived at the motel. She texted me when he arrived at the house. I called her to say good night and tell her I loved her. She told me she loved me, too. She texted me they're out for a job this morning. I deliberately didn't ask for any details about them and she didn't give any and that's OK. I'll get details when I get home and alone with her. Something to look forward to when we have pillow talk and share. I have a video on my phone that Jamal took several months ago. It's his cock entering her pussy slowly and I can hear her letting out a slow, erotic moan until he's all the way inside her. I must have watched that video a hundred times. That video has been my companion this weekend!! Ha! I'm going to head out for another walk on the beach and then get some breakfast some place.

mintymintybiscuit
Player

Unread post by mintymintybiscuit » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:21 am

So Jamal has taken over this weekend; your wife and your house. You are the lonesome cuckold in a motel while he has conquered the castle with its golden prize. Sounds like fun!

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:35 am

subguy80 wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:12 am
I’m leaving in a few hours to check into a quiet motel we know, over on the beach. As much as I enjoy being around them and watching, I told Sarah I thought she and Jamal needed some time alone, without me.

Sarah agreed and even told me maybe I’d pick up someone and have sex with her. We laughed. That isn’t on my radar these days and she knows it, although I always have her permission.
It certainly was very generous of you to give Sarah and Jamal the last weekend. Damn, I think you're probably the most generous husband I know. Not that this is a bad thing, quite the contrary, probably that is one of the reasons why Sarah loves you so much. Though I wonder if even Sarah ever told you that sometimes you're maybe too selfless? In regard of giving Sarah and Jamal more "alone time", I mean, doesn't Jamal stop by any longer at your house in the morning on most, if not nearly all, work days when you have gone to work and your sons left for school? Or don't Sarah and Jamal meet any longer after her Yoga class on Saturdays? Maybe my impression is completely wrong, but from the outside it looks like that Sarah and Jamal already have relatively much alone time, even if they don't spend the night with eachother that often.

In a way it was lovely and comforting to hear that Sarah would have been happy for you, if you would have picked up someone at the hotel to have sex with. I know, you have no interest in this, it's not on your radar, as you said. But I have to admit I'm curious, can I ask if Sarah's permission for you having sex with other women is only in relation of you having "one-night-stands"? Or would it be also OK for Sarah, if you would have a steady "girlfriend", who would stop by at your house on a regular basis and would sometimes spend the complete night at your home and maybe even would be introduced to your kids, basically you having the same kind of relationship like she has with Jamal? Would Sarah really be fine with that or would she be, at least, a little more jealous comparing to you??

Excuse my many questions again. Anyway, hope to hear from you soon again.

NewOldCuck
Experienced

Unread post by NewOldCuck » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:55 pm

Subway 80,
Since you have been in this lifestyle for so long, I was wondering if you still get the occasionally pangs of cuckold angst when Sarah and Jamal are together? I still get them just imagining what is going on (usually to a much greater extent than needed) but as time goes on, they seem to get farther and farther apart. Maybe it's just I'm getting comfortable with our situation (her first lover). Or is something that happens every time a new the wife has a new man in her life?

New Old Cuck

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:25 pm

NewOldCuck wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:55 pm
Subway 80,
Since you have been in this lifestyle for so long, I was wondering if you still get the occasionally pangs of cuckold angst when Sarah and Jamal are together? I still get them just imagining what is going on (usually to a much greater extent than needed) but as time goes on, they seem to get farther and farther apart. Maybe it's just I'm getting comfortable with our situation (her first lover). Or is something that happens every time a new the wife has a new man in her life?New Old Cuck
Cuckold Angst. I think I know what you're referring to. Mostly, I'd answer "no." I don't have feelings of inadequacy or that I'm less of a man or worry that she'll leave me. What does give me a certain amount of angst is not knowing how long I will go without having intercourse with my wife. So far, it's been a game, a turn-on, almost a goal to see how long I can last. I do admit that I "miss" intercourse less now than initially. But to your question, I don't find that I am any less turned on by the fact she's fucking another man. It never gets old. I never take that feeling for granted.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:25 pm

@Serrand, To be honest, it didn’t seem like that big a sacrifice for me to make to camp out in a motel room and let them do their thing. It was something different for all three of us and sexy fun. I went for some long, solitary walks on the beach and the entire time I was having hot fantasies about them.

Sarah and Jamal have about an hour together twice during the week when he stops on his way to work. Weekends are hit and miss and whether they connect depends on many schedules, foremost being our kids’ activities. So, it may sound like they see each other a lot, but it really isn’t.

Sarah would “allow” me to have sex with another woman, or even have a girlfriend if I wanted one, for the same reasons we’ve always had in our marriage. It’s just sex and because we both feel that when sex with another person is brought into our marriage, it has the side-benefit of making the sexual connection between Sarah and me much more intense.

Your question about me having a sex partner, the same as Sarah has a sex partner is interesting. I’m still thinking about that one. Right now, I can’t imagine “connecting” with another woman, but never say never.

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:24 am

Subguy,
I love your saga, and I selfishly hope you continue to turn down all opportunities to find a girlfriend, or have even just a hookup with another woman. While only a voyeur to this lifestyle, I find a cuckold's sexual fidelity and devotion to his wife, when she does not offer the same in return, to be exquisitely erotic. And although I can understand the many reasons why couples would choose to permit the husband to play outside the marriage, the "power" imbalance in the cuckold/hotwife lifestyle where the wife may stray and the husband may not (or chooses not to), is one of the things that makes this lifestyle so hot. It's transgressive in a world that slut shames women's sexuality and venerates men's. When the husband plays outside the marriage, it sacrifices that power imbalance and that exquisite hotness is lost.

So I vote for your continued chastity! Thanks again for your posts, and I hope you continue to write often.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:18 pm

subtoall wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:24 am
Subguy,
I love your saga, and I selfishly hope you continue to turn down all opportunities to find a girlfriend, or have even just a hookup with another woman. While only a voyeur to this lifestyle, I find a cuckold's sexual fidelity and devotion to his wife, when she does not offer the same in return, to be exquisitely erotic. And although I can understand the many reasons why couples would choose to permit the husband to play outside the marriage, the "power" imbalance in the cuckold/hotwife lifestyle where the wife may stray and the husband may not (or chooses not to), is one of the things that makes this lifestyle so hot. It's transgressive in a world that slut shames women's sexuality and venerates men's. When the husband plays outside the marriage, it sacrifices that power imbalance and that exquisite hotness is lost.

So I vote for your continued chastity! Thanks again for your posts, and I hope you continue to write often.
I so agree with your prospective. My wife offered to swing. We even had dinner with a couple, but being the faithful cuckold is a part of my turn on.

Suchen Zucker

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:05 pm

subguy80 wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:25 pm
NewOldCuck wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:55 pm
Subway 80,
Since you have been in this lifestyle for so long, I was wondering if you still get the occasionally pangs of cuckold angst when Sarah and Jamal are together? I still get them just imagining what is going on (usually to a much greater extent than needed) but as time goes on, they seem to get farther and farther apart. Maybe it's just I'm getting comfortable with our situation (her first lover). Or is something that happens every time a new the wife has a new man in her life?New Old Cuck
Cuckold Angst. I think I know what you're referring to. Mostly, I'd answer "no." I don't have feelings of inadequacy or that I'm less of a man or worry that she'll leave me. What does give me a certain amount of angst is not knowing how long I will go without having intercourse with my wife. So far, it's been a game, a turn-on, almost a goal to see how long I can last. I do admit that I "miss" intercourse less now than initially. But to your question, I don't find that I am any less turned on by the fact she's fucking another man. It never gets old. I never take that feeling for granted.
I have wonder about that "missing it less" thing. If in the process of denial and week after week of a wife getting fucked by another man do some men just stop caring/desiring the wife sexually. I mean, she's giving it all to another man, nothing to the husband. Wouldn't some men naturally just convince themselves that it doesn't really matter anyway? Fuck it, if she'd rather give it to another man why should I give a shit? Do I really want it anyway? Does a man value that pussy less when she is giving it away? Is it less special now? Wouldn't some men just know that if they want some pussy they can always find a willing female who WANTS to provide it? Who wants to fuck a woman anyway who acts like they are doing you a favor by fucking you? Not me.

NewOldCuck
Experienced

Unread post by NewOldCuck » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:52 pm

Suchen Zucker,
I won’t attempt to speak for subguy 80 but from my very limited experience it seems it isn’t about having physical sexual relations but the emotional feelings and wanting what the Hotwife/Cuckoldress wants. I know, in some of the earlier posts, Sarah has said that if by denying subguy 80 would affect their relationship, she wouldn’t do it. But it seems that he has put her needs above his. Isn’t that one of the basic tenets of cuckolding, putting the wife’s needs above yours? Although it come with many pitfalls, isn’t that what makes this lifestyle unique? Of course, I will defer to subguy 80 as he and Sarah have been in this much longer and seem to have done a marvelous job loving and respecting each other. We all should be so lucky.

New Old Cuck

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:49 am

Good discussions above on a complex matter. I certainly don't have all the answers. I can say that since I've been solidly in the cuckold LS (vs swinging, for example), I have gotten more and more of my sexual stimulation and satisfaction from activities other than intercourse. I can personally relate to @Subtoall's comments. I find that my "fidelity" to be a strong element and almost a foundation in our marriage. Many may think it's a strange view, but I do see my fidelity and "chastity" to Sarah, while she is free to express her sexuality with others, to be an expression of my support and my enduring love for her. ANd, it's just plain hot for me, on a more basic level.

Sex is so much more complex to me than fucking or having access to my wife's "pussy." I'm sure there are many traditional couples who fuck regularly but don't particularly have a strong marriage or possibly even feel strongly about each other. Sex can become rote and mentally meaningless. At least in the cuckold LS (well, at least for us), the sexual feelings are anything but rote. And the mental component is insanely erotic and all-important for us, probably more for me than for Sarah or Jamal. I think it's actually a sign of a strong and healthy relationship to introduce outside sex with another partner. I feel that the sexual component of my marriage is stronger now than ever, even though the nature of our sexuality involves elements of denial and the restriction of some "acts" people may consider basic, like intercourse.

I enjoy these discussions. Seriously. They make me think and consider things from a different perspective, which is partly what motivates me to keep posting.

NewOldCuck
Experienced

Unread post by NewOldCuck » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:21 am

Subguy 80,

Thanks for the insight and introspection of your and Sarah’s relationship. As I have said, I’m new at this and we are finding our way. It seems like around every “corner” we say stop what do you think, and go from there. My wife keeps saying, “I can’t believe I’m talking about this with my husband!”. If I needed any reassurance, just recently she made the statement that she’s happy with her life just the way it is. I felt like I just took a shot to the midsection but, after taking a breath and thinking, I realized that it wasn’t the other guy who made her happy, it was the combination of the two of us and, if she is that happy, how can I complain?

New Old Cuck

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:28 am

subway 80

I revel in being able to accept and give to my wife the space to round out her life. The fact that her lover understands and respects our lives and
understands that it is not an act of humiliation to guide his cock into her or to suck him. It is a gift I can give my beloved wife. Our intimate
moments alone as husband and wife are better for it.

peakmb
Virgin

Unread post by peakmb » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:03 pm

Subway, that's a very good way of explaining it. After reading that, I rather imagined you and Sarah on a see saw, balanced in your relationship. Then another joins on her side and in order to stay balanced you have to move far from the position you were, and nearer to the far edge of the see saw. You're again in balance, but any movement by them is exaggerated at your end. They are together but you can see them even if you are exposed. It's easy to see it's a higher risk relationship but at the same time exhilarating.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:22 am

Today, March 5, is exactly six months since I've had intercourse with my wife. I mentioned it to Sarah last night in bed to see what her reaction would be. She said, "I know. How do you feel about that?" I asked her "How do you feel about it?" That initiated a long, loving and quite serious discussion. I was glad it was on her mind, as well. I admitted that I was surprisingly OK with it and I talked about the things that turned me on and the things I missed. She did the same. I told her I'd like to continue the status quo. I like how it's given sex and how I get sexual stimulation in our marriage a new meaning. A new spin on sex. I want to see what other feelings are opened up, as a result. She wanted me to know we can change things any time, but she did admit she is also enjoying the status quo, too. She said she believes the sex with Jamal is better because of my restrictions. I told her I would like to be involved more in their sex, even if it's just watching. She agreed. It's more because of "logistics" than anything else.

NewOldCuck
Experienced

Unread post by NewOldCuck » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:22 pm

subway80,
Interesting post. I've read it several times and come away with different feelings each time. My initial reaction was holy crap 6 months with out intercourse, I could never do that. But then I remembered from your previous posts you had other alternatives (you weren't completely cut off). Then I read it again and you both realized the milestone you had reached. That's good in that she was thinking of you. Would it be prying to ask what her "spin" on the situation was? My thought is that intercourse is a way to reconnect as a couple or, from the opposite side, lose connection with each other and have it replaced with someone else. However, it seems that, over the years, you two have gone through many lovers, long and short time, and always come out the other side in good shape as a couple so I see no reason this should happen again. I am glad you both agree you should be more involved. That removes any doubt in anyones mind that you are an integral part of this relationship. Again thanks for the intimate insight and your thoughts.

New Old Cuck

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:30 am

Congrats on the milestone subguy! Your relationship could be a model for cuckolding done right! All 3 of you are enjoying where things are at and you communicate with each other openly and often.

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:43 am

It's always great to hear about the open communication between you and Sarah. That’s very important, but I assume you both know this better than anyone else. This also makes your thread one of the most intriguing ones on this forum.

Nonetheless, I hope you'll forgive when I say, that it will always beyond my imagiation how any husband could voluntarily forgo to have sex with his wife, which everything that including this vaginal/anal/oral, for 6 months and even wants to continue, especially with a hot and beautiful wife as Sarah seems to be. But hey, every person is wired differently, and as long as it works for you that's the only thing that matters. Though, in your last post you mentioned the "new spin" sex got through this and you want to see what other feelings are opened up, as a result, if you continue this "restriction/denial-game", I just wonder what kind of feelings should open up in the following, that not already have opened up in the past 6 months?

Excuse my curiousity if I come back to Sarah again. If it's not too personal, could you share a little more what Sarah said in this discussion with you? I know, you have already talked about this on your thread, and of course I know your and Sarah's marriage includes so much more than sex, but excuse me if I ask again. You mentioned Sarah wanted you to know that you can change things any time. But leaving you out for a second, soley from her perspective, doesn't Sarah miss to have "full sex" with you? I know, I know you and your wife connect sexually in others ways, but doesn't Sarah miss feeling your cock inside her pussy, to be connected with you in this most intimate way during your love-making and feeling you cumming inside of her?? At least, it seems she doesn't miss it that much to make you abandon your voluntary sex-restrictiom.
I know, Sarah's sexual needs are getting taken care mainly by Jamal. But I must say it makes me kind of sad, well, maybe sad is a too strong of a word, it gives me not a "good feeling", kind of uncomfortable feeling, that after 6 months without having full intercourse with you, which everything including I have already mentioned above, Sarah sexual desire and pure lust for you isn't so strong, that, like I already said, she wants you to abandon this "restriction/denial-game" and start to have penetrative-sex with you again.

I can remember, back when you played this "restriction/denial-game" with Aaron, you reported that one morning Sarah simply climbed on top of you, straddeld you and then put your cock inside her pussy, then you and her had wonderful sex until you both climaxed. I have to admit I have hoped a similar scene would also play out now, that Sarah's desire and lust for you would be so intense she couldn't forgo having vaginal-sex with you any longer.
Again, I hope you're not mad at me when I say, it's kind of a pity that Sarah herself isn't on this board. I would like to ask her directly: "I know you have Jamal to play with, but what about your sexual desire, need and lust for your husband?"

Excuse my rambling around here and for the rather long text :). As always eager to hear your thoughts about this.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:41 am

Serrand wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:43 am
I hope you'll forgive when I say, that it will always be beyond my imagination how any husband could voluntarily forgo to have sex with his wife for 6 months and even wants to continue, especially with a hot and beautiful wife as Sarah seems to be. But leaving you out for a second, solely from her perspective, doesn't Sarah miss to have "full sex" with you? Doesn't Sarah miss feeling your cock inside her pussy, to be connected with you in this most intimate way during your love-making and feeling you cumming inside of her??
I went back and found an old poll I posted years ago about sex restrictions for cuckold husbands. With 388 responses, I think the results are statistically accurate. Adding up those who don’t have any sex with their wives and those who don’t fuck their wives, the number is 47%, with another 9% saying they only have sex when the bull allows it. Other polls by others on the same topic on this site have similar results: about half, maybe slightly more, of cuckold husbands have either limited or no intercourse with their wives. So we’re talking about something pretty common in the cuckold world. I think denial is a “classic” evolution for many of us, with our wives and the bulls playing a big role in it.

Sarah expresses her “sexual desire, need and lust” for me in many ways other than intercourse. We give each other erotic, oil massages every couple of weeks, with candles, mood music and a “happy ending” for me. We have soapy showers, cuddling and spooning in bed, kissing and breast fucking, hand jobs and me masturbating next to her in bed (which, as I’ve posted before, I find very erotic). Also, in the last month or so, I’ve been allowed to giver her oral pleasure and finger her pussy when I’m invited. Sometimes, unexpectedly, Sarah will guide my hand to her pussy. Jamal will sometimes invite me to “clean her.” I never initiate it and the “not knowing” is incredibly hot for me. I think this is an outcome of me expressing my need to be more involved in their sex play and I'm very happy about it.

Also, I usually post from my perspective, about my feelings and emotions. But Sarah and Jamal have both changed during the past six months in big ways. Jamal is much more confident. I think he’s very self-satisfied (and pleasantly surprised) at what he’s been able to create. Yes, all three of us have been "willing" participants, but his assertiveness and skill at being the alpha male to her are the primary reasons that Sarah has responded as she has.

He gives her sex I can’t give her. She’s a different person when she’s fucking him. He’s her playmate, her “fuck buddy,” her excitement. She can be slutty and “let herself go” in ways she doesn’t (or maybe can’t) with me. She’s a devoted Mom and a loving wife, but with him, she’s a sexual being. That’s an exciting thing for her, both emotionally and physically. I think many women crave this dual-ness. Jamal is very aware of the effect he has on her and I’m sure that “power” is a "high” for him. Initially, he supplemented sex with her. Now, he’s replaced me in that department. I’m part of that 50% of cuckold husbands now.

At the most basic and animalistic level, he gives her orgasms that are harder and more frequent than anyone else I’ve ever known, including me. Including Aaron. He has made sure he's the only one who gives her a vaginal orgasm. So, @Serrand, that’s my long explanation of why I would have to say, no, she doesn’t miss my penis inside her.