Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
samlowen

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by samlowen » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:58 am

As a welcoming gesture you could remove pics of you and Sarah from the home for the month, replacing them with pics of her and Jamal.

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:57 pm

Wow! I love every word of your most recent update. What a courageous couple. I can't wait to read every update this next month.

Suchen Zucker

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:04 pm

Are you sure it's not your wife directing Jamal's interaction with you? Just seems more likely that Jamal is just doing what your wife tells him to do to make you happy and feel involved while also getting her kicks out of watching you be dominated.

Now, another man is going to be intruding into your personal space. Consuming your oxygen. Altering your time and space. Now his wants and needs will be placed opposite of yours on the scale. You will have to be polite company with nowhere to escape to. You will have to think carefully before you speak with your wife because he's in the house with you now. How will she act towards you when her lover can walk in the room at any moment? Will she hold back her love displayed towards you out of consideration for his feelings? He's not your family but is being given a position where he can possibly affect your family's future.

I just returned from a family vacation which included 5 new family members via marriage. We shared a beach house all week. It was fun, but damn it was nice getting back home where it's just the two of us. It's hard giving up control of your "home" life.

Good luck and keep us updated. It is interesting!

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:29 am

When SIR's clothing was in the master closet and mine in the guest room, is when the three of us etched out a way for us all to live. SIR and became better with each other and his respect for my role made living good. My wife appreciated it most as she could relax and at the same time SIR came to understand her need for me.It works!

frankie

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:22 pm

I find it a hot scenario and envision you truly being subguy. You'll get whatever they decide to let you have. It may be cleaning or sucking, but I doubt that your little guy will be out of his cage very often if any. It sounds awesome to me with all three of you getting what you want.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:41 pm

Just wait until you're between Sarah's legs licking away, locked in your cage, with Jamal behind you, holding your hips and giving it to you for all he's worth! ;)
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:37 am

subguy80 wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:13 am
I can shed some light on this. Ha!! Actually, my kids are leaving with my parents today, driving to North Carolina for an academic and music camp for a month,
We’ve decided to ask Jamal to move in with us for that month. I know some of you won’t understand this and you’ll disagree and think it’s dangerous (maybe you, @Serrand).
Oh man, why do you always think the worst of me, but maybe you aren't totally wrong :lol: ;)
In danger of repeating myself again and again, mostly I worry about how strong is Sarah's sexual desire, lust or need, call it whatever you want, to have full sex with you (with everything including this)?? Well, it's kind of a "pity" that we never have Sarah herself on this thread, that would be very intriguing ;).

But allow me to make a suggestion. You have said your boys are gone for the next 4 weeks. Instead spending this entire time with Jamal and letting him stay at your home, how would it be, if in the last week before your boys return home from their camp, just only you and Sarah would go on a romantic vacation? Maybe I'm completely wrong and you just haven't written anything about it in this thread, but it seems in the last couple of years you and Sarah haven't go on a vacation just by yourselves? Certainly you and Sarah have a romantic night or day here and there, but I mean a weeklong vacation soley you and Sarah without any interference from your kids or any other third party like your wife's lover. This could be a very good opportunity to do this and you still would have enough time for the "living-expierence" with Jamal before that. At least I hope you'll think about this? A week alone with Sarah doesn't sound too bad to me.

rspanked
Experienced

Unread post by rspanked » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:39 pm

Some times I think it gets forgotten that most of us don't spend time writing about non-kink. The closeness and the live we share with our partners that is neither titillating to write about, nor necessarily anyone else's business. So when you read through people's threads on here, it can just seem like a life of kink and debauchery. I've never gotten any vibe that Sarah and subguy80 are short of love and affection for each other, so I have no issue personally in trusting they're both capable of having an amazing and mutually exciting and loving relationship.

It might just be me, but I can find it tiring reading through some threads and seeing the OP have to continuously justify the direction of their relationship. Maybe I'm just more comfortable than some, in letting people's lives play out how they choose.

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:09 pm

@rspanked
Earlier you did complain about people "pushing their agenda or beliefs", but your last statement isn't much different, voicing your opinion what other people should or shouldn't ask the OP. I can't find anything bad or inappropiate in what was asked or suggested in the statement previous of you. And a more cautious voice, who has a different opinion than the majority and doesn't see everything all "rosy", isn't necessarily bad thing. But that's of course only my humble opinion.

Actually, I think too, that the author of this thread and his beautiful wife Sarah spending alone, just the two of them, a one week romantic vacation together, isn't certainly a bad idea. And the opportunity seems to be there.

rspanked
Experienced

Unread post by rspanked » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:13 pm

@Xalar11
If you read back through the 68 pages of this thread you'll see many, many times when similar concerns have been raised. Having concerns for other human beings is an excellent and compassionate quality to have. For me personally...at a certain point, I'm going to trust that the OP has heard them and understands them. There's nothing about subguy80 that presents as unable to process his experiences alone and together with Sarah, to make sure they're making the decisions that are taking them the direction that's best for themselves. Whether they're the types of decision ms that everyone on here would make or not.

Maybe you've read through all 68 pages as I have and had a totally different experience with them, but I found it annoying to read subguy80 have to repeatedly defend the decision making of he and his partner over and over again. A few times I had to pause my reading of it for weeks at a time. I was eager to get through it and appreciate and follow his journey but the(at times) lecturing he endured was too much for me.

That's not speaking specifically to Serrand's post but honestly...my point remains... subguy80 and Sarah clearly adore each other and I feel very safe in the assumption that they spend much quality time between just the two of them. To assume differently I think misses the fact that they're intelligent, loving adults as well as the simple idea that not every moment of every day is going to be shared on a kink board.

Suchen Zucker

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:32 pm

One thing I've noted is that subguy80 is fully capable of remaining calm and then patiently, with intelligence and clarity, reply to those who question or comment on his lifestyle choices. In this, he rises above the common around here.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:19 am

Suchen Zucker wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:32 pm
One thing I've noted is that subguy80 is fully capable of remaining calm and then patiently, with intelligence and clarity, reply to those who question or comment on his lifestyle choices. In this, he rises above the common around here.
:up: +100
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:46 am

Thanks to everyone who commented and for your votes of confidence. I'll write more later when I have time, but I wanted to give an update. He moved in last Friday and I took the day off. He and Louis made a couple of trips with his clothes and things and Sarah and I helped them. It was hot and humbling to help move him into "my" bedroom and watch Sarah and him put his clothes into "my" closet. I surprised myself by getting an erection. (I wasn't caged yet). Louis stayed and hung out with us and I was hard off and on during that whole time. I guess that tells you about my mental state more than my words could tell you. At one point, Louis asked me where I'd be sleeping and I showed him. Those of you who know me understand that I found that very hot.

One of the "benefits" of his living here is that Jamal and I have contact and communication. Previously, most of my information about Jamal came through Sarah. Now he and I are developing a relationship. It's happening in small steps, but it's a good thing. More about that later.

I was worried I'd be giving up a lot of my privacy and my joint "privacy" with Sarah, but so far that hasn't been a problem. He's been starting work at 1:00 in the afternoon and doesn't get home until about 8:30, so Sarah and I have dinner and evenings to ourselves during the week. He and Sarah have mornings together. I've been getting up and going to the gym first thing in the morning while they're still in bed, so I'm getting some good workouts! The bed situation, by the way, is "evolving." I told Sarah I understand that he'll be sleeping with her in "our" bed. I expected that. But she and I enjoy sleeping together so she has been alternating her sleeping and some nights she stays with me. That's been something he's had to accept and that's been good, too.

Most of you are probably wondering the "big" question. Yes, I'm caged and I won't be having intercourse with Sarah for this month. Don't feel sorry for me. I actually suggested it to Sarah. Jamal and I talked about it together, one of our first real conversations. More about that, too, when I have more time. But, seriously, abstaining from intercourse with Sarah during this time is fine with me. Being caged and having me "neutered" brings about many other strong sexual feelings for all of us, so it's OK. This is a trial, a test.

Bottom line, the first week has gone very well. Again, thanks to everyone who posted. Take care.

Ben_Bradman
Experienced

Unread post by Ben_Bradman » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:11 am

@subguy80 - it is always super wonderful to hear from you. This update was even more eagerly awaited (and the usual) because of the adventurous "trial" you are running!
subguy80 wrote: This is a trial, a test.
If this is a test - then to make it more scientific and to push some boundaries - it might have been a good idea to consider that out 4 weeks you remain caged only for 2 or 3 weeks. Of course if you and Sarah are not interested in that scenario then that might not be of any value. But I thought it would be a good experiment.

By the way, who is holding the key? Sarah or is it Jamal who has them?

I wish you all enormous fun and satisfaction in this trial run. I hope it will lead to lots of sex (and other kinds of fun), "learning", and deeper, stronger and better relationships between the three of you. And I hope it will lead to better things in future. All the best!

I will continue to wait to hear more from you!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:12 am

Ben_Bradman wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:11 am
If this is a test - then to make it more scientific and to push some boundaries - it might have been a good idea to consider that out 4 weeks you remain caged only for 2 or 3 weeks. Of course if you and Sarah are not interested in that scenario then that might not be of any value. But I thought it would be a good experiment.By the way, who is holding the key? Sarah or is it Jamal who has them?
Yes, it's hard to tell what is in store for me where the cage is concerned. I've never been caged 24/7 without Sarah letting me "out" for showers and to jack off. It's been a week, today, and so far no release. It's a test, we'll see. I've been really horny and erections pushing against the cage is uncomfortable.

When he was settling in last week, Jamal asked me if I was caged. When I said, no, he said "Don't you think you should be? Go put it on and bring me the key." I liked the way he took control. After I put it on and gave him the key, he reached into his pocket and pulled out the other key, showing me. So, he has both.

One of the things the cage does for me is to make it more comfortable to be naked in certain situations. The four of us hung around our pool last Friday and I knew we'd be nude. I'm not ashamed of my body, but I knew "my guy" would be bashful with these two hung, young guys around. So, when Jamal caged me, I was relieved, actually. It was humbling at first when Louis saw my caged dick. He laughed. But, after that, I felt a sense of security to wear it. It felt like a part of me. Cages are funny things.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:34 am

I can only imagine the simultaneous jolts of angst and excitement you must have felt when he showed you he had both keys!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:54 am

I think that this is awesome. Getting to try new things is a large part of the fun in this lifestyle. The same old same old gets boring. It's why some of us are in this lifestyle. It fills a niche, but also adds youth, excitement, and vitality to the relationship. Your situation isn't permanent either and that makes it even better. Have fun! Wish it were me.lol

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:57 am

subguy80 I like your style! You and Sarah were made for each other.
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:39 am

Subway 80 if there is anything better than servicing one-man its being available for two! Recently SIR brought his cousin over and while caged
i had the duty and the honor to service both black bull!

frankie

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:12 am

I’d be a bit paranoid about medical emergencies with Jamal holding both keys. Wouldn’t it be smart to have one hidden somewhere in case you have to go to ER and don’t want to roll in caged?

offendedgame
Experienced

Unread post by offendedgame » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:21 am

That's hot!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:44 pm

samlowen wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:12 am
I’d be a bit paranoid about medical emergencies with Jamal holding both keys. Wouldn’t it be smart to have one hidden somewhere in case you have to go to ER and don’t want to roll in caged?
Well, maybe, but in an emergency someone would have to get the keys from Sarah, anyway, if she weren't with me. Yes, it's a small risk, I suppose. We have a friend who is an ER nurse. Believe me, they've seen it all and wouldn't be shocked by a chastity cage.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:54 pm

Hows the heat level with Jamal there every day? Any fading so far?
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:06 pm

subguy80 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:44 pm
samlowen wrote:
Well, maybe, but in an emergency someone would have to get the keys from Sarah, anyway, if she weren't with me. Yes, it's a small risk, I suppose. We have a friend who is an ER nurse. Believe me, they've seen it all and wouldn't be shocked by a chastity cage.
Just read on here recently that a guy had a auto accident and taken to the emergency room. He had a cage and they had to call his wife to come and take it off. It caused quite a lot of amusement with the staff. The wife and a nurse got a good laugh and they started a relationship. Ya never know.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:28 am

D+D wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:06 pm
subguy80 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:44 pm
samlowen wrote:
Just read on here recently that a guy had a auto accident and taken to the emergency room. He had a cage and they had to call his wife to come and take it off. It caused quite a lot of amusement with the staff. The wife and a nurse got a good laugh and they started a relationship. Ya never know.
Ha. "Ya never know is right!"