Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:30 am

Something amazing happened last night. Sarah and I don’t go out to restaurants much because we’re both good cooks and we enjoy cooking. But Jamal had the night off and he wanted all three of us to go out. He chose his favorite restaurant in what I would call a gentrifying, but still edgy neighborhood. It was noisy, and fun and filled with millennials.

Jamal knew our waiter and when he introduced Sarah, the waiter’s reaction was “Ah, THE Sarah!” Obviously, he had heard about her already. Then Jamal introduced me as her husband and the waiter didn’t miss a beat and gave me a big, sincere “happy to meet you.” He “normalized” what could have been an awkward situation (at least for me). His reaction was more like, “Doesn’t every husband want his wife to get fucked by a handsome black man?”

That set the tone for the evening. Sarah shared her attentions between us both, but the two of them were clearly the “love birds.” I was surprisingly comfortable and really enjoying myself. He kissed her and I looked around to see if people were looking. They weren’t. We were just part of the diversity in that place. It was an amazing feeling to have our LS on display and for no one to care.

I was the designated driver and chauffeured us home. They kissed and groped in the back seat. I made us “nightcaps” when we got home. Out of the blue, Jamal looked at me and said, “Take your pants off. Shorts, too.” I did as I was told, thinking he probably wanted me displaying my cage in front of them. Sometimes he likes it when I’m naked and caged and they’re both clothed. Then, he did something that was the last thing I expected. He took the keys out of his pocket and uncaged me. It was the first time he’d removed my cage. Those of you with experience with cages will understand when I say there is a certain “learning process,” which involved him touching and manipulating my dick and balls to get the cage off. I thought he’d tell me to remove it, myself, but he didn’t. The fact that he seemed comfortable touching my dick turned me on and when the cage came off, my dick responded.

Sarah took us each by the hand and led us into their bedroom. She sucked me while he fucked her. We were all really turned on and it felt like the three of us, in our assigned “roles,” were having sex, not just me watching (which is amazing, in itself, don’t get me wrong). The whole dynamic of the evening was comfortable and also erotic. I was clearly the sub and he was clearly the alpha, but it felt right and strangely normal, if that makes any sense. I haven’t had a chance to talk to Sarah yet, but I’m sure she’ll agree that this wouldn’t have happened if we weren’t living together.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:11 am

One awesome night you lucky guy.

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:57 am

Subway that is so hot..seldom am jealous but would love that scenario. Congrats

frankie

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:54 pm

subguy80 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:30 am
Something amazing happened last night. Sarah and I don’t go out to restaurants much because we’re both good cooks and we enjoy cooking. But Jamal had the night off and he wanted all three of us to go out. He chose his favorite restaurant in what I would call a gentrifying, but still edgy neighborhood. It was noisy, and fun and filled with millennials.

Jamal knew our waiter and when he introduced Sarah, the waiter’s reaction was “Ah, THE Sarah!” Obviously, he had heard about her already. Then Jamal introduced me as her husband and the waiter didn’t miss a beat and gave me a big, sincere “happy to meet you.” He “normalized” what could have been an awkward situation (at least for me). His reaction was more like, “Doesn’t every husband want his wife to get fucked by a handsome black man?”

That set the tone for the evening. Sarah shared her attentions between us both, but the two of them were clearly the “love birds.” I was surprisingly comfortable and really enjoying myself. He kissed her and I looked around to see if people were looking. They weren’t. We were just part of the diversity in that place. It was an amazing feeling to have our LS on display and for no one to care.

I was the designated driver and chauffeured us home. They kissed and groped in the back seat. I made us “nightcaps” when we got home. Out of the blue, Jamal looked at me and said, “Take your pants off. Shorts, too.” I did as I was told, thinking he probably wanted me displaying my cage in front of them. Sometimes he likes it when I’m naked and caged and they’re both clothed. Then, he did something that was the last thing I expected. He took the keys out of his pocket and uncaged me. It was the first time he’d removed my cage. Those of you with experience with cages will understand when I say there is a certain “learning process,” which involved him touching and manipulating my dick and balls to get the cage off. I thought he’d tell me to remove it, myself, but he didn’t. The fact that he seemed comfortable touching my dick turned me on and when the cage came off, my dick responded.

Sarah took us each by the hand and led us into their bedroom. She sucked me while he fucked her. We were all really turned on and it felt like the three of us, in our assigned “roles,” were having sex, not just me watching (which is amazing, in itself, don’t get me wrong). The whole dynamic of the evening was comfortable and also erotic. I was clearly the sub and he was clearly the alpha, but it felt right and strangely normal, if that makes any sense. I haven’t had a chance to talk to Sarah yet, but I’m sure she’ll agree that this wouldn’t have happened if we weren’t living together.
When there are those on here that attack you three for how you play, this story shows that each member of your Dom/sub/sub poly triangle cares for the other and their wellbeing. Sarah showed her care when she re started sex with you, Jamal's is shown in this story. As long as everyone shows that kind of consideration for the other members of your triad, then I think you three are well suited to make this work!
On another thread here, very much like yours, I expressed concern that the husband was in a very mentally dangerous place due to his wifes actions and attitude toward him and that he needed some one as an advocate for his mental health before something bad happened to him. His wife found out that I and others had advised him that her words and actions raised red flags to us and she responded by telling us to mind our own business and that she was quite happy with things as they were. She then cut him off from the forum and he hasn't logged in since. I feel that he is a real risk of a bad outcome without anyone to show him the concern that Sarah and Jamal have shown for you.
These two threads are the light/dark of each other. All three of you deserve credit!
Best wishes,
Sutter
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:49 pm

Damn, as usual, very hot. That had to be a strange dynamic, being out in public with them openly kissing. Then, going back and him uncaging you. You guys rock.

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:14 am

BRAVO !!!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:32 am

One of the “stipulations” Sarah and I made before Jamal moved in was that I would continue to kiss her good-bye every morning when I left for work, regardless of where she was sleeping. That’s an important ritual for us. I’m an early riser and she likes to sleep in (something she and Jamal have in common). She is usually still in bed when I leave and I’d kiss her, she’d smile, tell me she loves me and then fall back to sleep.

Now, there can be a different twist. On those mornings when she doesn’t spend the night in my bed, that means I have to go into “their” bedroom to kiss her. Normally, of course, I would never invade their space without being invited, but this is our exception. When I open the door, I feel like a kid on Christmas morning, peeking around the corner to see what Santa left. Usually they’re still sleeping and I’ll kiss her as usual and she normally smiles and tells me she loves me. That’s almost like usual, except there’s a man sleeping next to her and that's a nice sight to see. Last week I entered their room and found them having sex. It was passionate, slow “wake-up sex.” I don't often see them like this. I kissed her on the lips as she was getting fucked.
she smiled and told me she loved me and that was an image I carried all day at work.

Another morning I found them lying of their backs, sheets pulled back and sound asleep. Jamal had “morning wood” and his cock was standing straight up. I knew she’d soon wake up and crawl on top of it. I regretted not being able to watch that. Part of me said I should feel “guilty” about seeing them in their private moments like this, but then I realized, no, not really. This is part of living together. It works both ways, too. Jamal has also witnessed intimate moments Sarah and I have had and that’s good for him to see.

4v273
Experienced

Unread post by 4v273 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:27 am

My view...…

Hot.....and necessary to maintain a healthy connection with your wife. Small things, done right, can take on a meaning much larger. That she would pause whatever she is doing to kiss and tell you she loves you is just awesome!!

:up: :up: :up: :up:
The ethical pervert

Ben_Bradman
Experienced

Unread post by Ben_Bradman » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:05 am

@subguy80 - lovely update! I can totally imagine how exciting these early morning visits to their room would be for you. Catching a sight of his morning wood or him actually inside her is cherry on cake.
subguy80 wrote: One of the "benefits" of his living here is that Jamal and I have contact and communication. Previously, most of my information about Jamal came through Sarah. Now he and I are developing a relationship. It's happening in small steps, but it's a good thing. More about that later.
Would love to hear more about what's been happening between Jamal and you. Him bothering to take you out of your cage (literally with his own hands) and then getting Sarah to give you a treat while he fucked her certainly must have been a memorable experience for you. Tell us more please if you can about other happenings.

Do shed some light on activities on weekends vs weekdays. I hope you have not been excusing yourself out of the home just to give them alone time. That wasn't the purpose of this month's trial if I understood it correctly.

Did you witness Louis and Jamal both fucking Sarah on the Friday he moved in? How did that go? Have you guys invited Louis for some more play since then? Do you think he'd become a regular with those two? What about Sarah seeing Louis solo?

Last question (for today anyway) - with apologies for my crude language - what's the latest on you being caged and did your dick get a chance to visit Sarah's insides (excluding the mouth) since Jamal moved in or are you holding back (/being held back) from that?

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:39 am

SUBGUY80

What a super report. I can understands a cuckold who often leaves the house with my wife still in bed with SIR. I intend to show your note to them both this evening. All three of us struggle to make this work for all three of us. You and Jamal show your lady both respect for her as well as for each other. Men like us are in a way pioneers in what in time I feel will happen out in the open more and more.

Frankie

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:56 pm

subguy have you found a way to thank Jamal for the kindness that he showed you the other day? If you haven't, you should think about doing something for he and Sarah. Show them both you appreciation for their thoughtfulness and love for you. It may encourage more of it!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:14 am

SutterKane wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:56 pm
subguy have you found a way to thank Jamal for the kindness that he showed you the other day? If you haven't, you should think about doing something for he and Sarah. Show them both you appreciation for their thoughtfulness and love for you. It may encourage more of it!
I GREE IT HAS WORKED FOR US.

FRANKIE

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:15 am

SutterKane wrote:
IT HAS WRKED FOR US!

FRANKIE

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:28 am

SutterKane wrote:
subguy have you found a way to thank Jamal for the kindness that he showed you the other day? It may encourage more of it!
I washed their cars in the driveway. I think I do a better job than the car wash. I did his car first and when I started to do Sarah's, he came out and helped me. It felt like a little bonding. I also did the laundry. Sarah and I usually take turns with laundry, but I've taken the lead the last couple of times. Folding, too. I don't know where he keeps things, so I just folded his clothes and left them on his bed. They both were appreciative. I don't necessarily want to fall into the routine of being the laundry person for the three of us, but I have to admit I don't mind it.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:42 am

Ben_Bradman wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:05 am
Would love to hear more about what's been happening between Jamal and you. Do shed some light on activities on weekends vs weekdays. I hope you have not been excusing yourself out of the home just to give them alone time. That wasn't the purpose of this month's trial if I understood it correctly.

Did you witness Louis and Jamal both fucking Sarah on the Friday he moved in? How did that go? Have you guys invited Louis for some more play since then? Do you think he'd become a regular with those two? What about Sarah seeing Louis solo?

Last question (for today anyway) - with apologies for my crude language - what's the latest on you being caged and did your dick get a chance to visit Sarah's insides (excluding the mouth) since Jamal moved in or are you holding back (/being held back) from that?
It's mostly small things with Jamal and me. No more sexual developments to relate (although the weekend is just beginning.) He and I went to the grocery store, together. I was the “mentor,” since I’m more knowledgeable about foods and cooking. He was comfortable with that, even asking my advice on certain things.

I’ve moved many, but not all, of my clothes and toiletries from my “old” bedroom. I sometimes need something and I asked him the first time before I entered. He thanked me for asking but said it wasn’t necessary. He pointed out where he had “claimed” his space in the bedroom and bathroom. It almost seemed, but not quite, as though he was asking if it was OK. He seemed very considerate of the that that he had essentially “kicked me out.”

He’s also asked me a few questions about Aaron. I hesitate to say much about Aaron because I feel like that’s up to Sarah. He wanted to know whether Aaron and Sarah had much in common (other than sex). I told him no, not really (which was true) and he asked how many times a week they met and whether Aaron had sex with other women while he was seeing Sarah. So, the communication between the two of us is developing.

No, Louis hasn't been around since that first day Jamal moved in. There wasn't any sex on that day, either.

And, no, I haven't left the house to give them space because they have plenty of alone time now. Weekends are a mix of time together and time with different "pairings." I actually don't mind having some time to myself on weekends while they do something. I'm the introvert and I enjoy having time in my office to recharge after a busy week. He also needs a break from us, sometimes, and he'll meet up with friends or run errands by himself.

Finally, no, Sarah and I don't have intercourse. I don't expect to have any during this month. I'm caged about 1/2 of the time. I prefer to not be caged at night. I find it uncomfortable and I like to be able to masturbate or have Sarah play with my dick when she sleeps with me. So, the routine lately has been for me to be "free" during the night. That works.

Ben_Bradman
Experienced

Unread post by Ben_Bradman » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:58 pm

@subguy80 - thank you so much for answering my questions and providing such a wonderful insight into what's been happening. You all are - as they say - keeping it real! Exceptionally interesting and captivating. I don't know if this will be life-changing for you and Sarah or not but this is certainly going to be a lifetime experience. As always, looking forward to you sharing more!

Before I go, one question that's been bugging me since you began this experiment: Between Sarah and Jamal there is a lot of libido (which might be contagious) and that super high libido is backed up by super fit bodies with marathon-running level endurance (and increasingly it appears all that is provided a solid foundation by ever strengthening emotional aspect of their relationship). I guess sometimes even in their quickies Jamal ends up coming twice in Sarah. And when they are together overnight or for many hours I guess they end up fucking many times. My question is that when they are living together for many weeks - as is happening now - where do they find equilibrium? In other words, how many times a day do they have sex on average?

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:13 am

subguy80 wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:13 am

There are other reasons for having him move and I’ll get into those later.
Hi, I assume everything is going well and the experience is what you have hoped for, so far. Maybe in the meantime you have got to know my ever curious mind, so I hope you don't mind some questions.

I think you mentioned that Jamal also watch you and Sarah doing "couple things" or romantic things. Can you tell what he sees? (I can find this part in your recent comments, but I'm relatively sure you made it)
About the sleeping arrangement, how have I to imagine this? I mean, she sleeps one night with Jamal and then the next night she completely spends with you, without visiting Jamal during the night, and then the next night again with Jamal and so on?
Wearing the cage for such an extended and long period at least during the day (maybe even on some nights, too), aren't you worried about permanent shrinkage of your cock? I assume that something neither you nor Sarah wants. I ask because you hear some horrible stories about this.
And finally above you said, when Jamal moved in, that besides wanting to experience "the-living-together-experience" there were other reasons why Jamal moved in, while your boys are away. I'm curious, are you able to tell these reasons or have I misunderstand you? Oh and maybe you have considered what I have suggested in my last statement? ;)

Again, excuse my many questions. I hope I don't bother you too much with them. Greetings.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:25 am

I’m sitting in my office with a cup of coffee and I want to make some observations this morning about sex. A huge part of what makes me horny and gives me sexual satisfaction is what I’ll call “vicarious sex.” I’ve always been aware of this, it’s not a new “ah ha,” but having Jamal living with us these past three weeks has really driven the point home. I don’t need to even touch Sarah to feel like we’ve had “sex.” I get aroused simply by knowing my wife is getting daily sex with her boyfriend that she tells me is “the best sex of my life.” While most “traditional” married men would be devastated by that comment from their wife, I have the opposite reaction.

Sarah has always had a stronger sex drive than me. We’ve both known that and we’ve worked that into our marriage. In an ideal world, she would prefer intercourse daily, or more than once a day. She needs it. I feel sexually satisfied in many other ways. In the past few years, the mental aspect of our LS has been more sexually compelling for me than my need for intercourse. I’ve felt guilty about that, not being able to always give her what I know she needs. She’s been sweet and understanding and supportive, but still.

Jamal’s sex drive is like hers and they have been in sex heaven. I love seeing her happy and getting what she needs. The funny thing, the wonderful thing, is that I’m also in sex heaven. My mental stimulation has never been stronger. Sarah and I have probably had intercourse fewer than a dozen times in the past year. You guys know my story. For much of that time, she wanted to “experiment” by giving him exclusive ownership of her pussy. I went along with that, but the ironic thing is that I learned to not only accept it, but enjoy it.

When we went back to fucking a couple of months ago, the “dirty little secret” is that the sex was disappointing. I told myself it would take some time to “readjust” to each other, to get back into our groove. But intercourse never got better. For the first time in our marriage, she wasn’t getting an orgasm and Sarah is “easy to orgasm.” That resulted in me losing my erections and more frustration. I reverted to oral and that was “the charm.” I not only gave her an orgasm, but they were strong orgasms. We were sexually intimate in many ways, but by the time Jamal moved in, we had pretty much stopped fucking. When I was “officially” restricted from intercourse, again, it wasn’t a hardship. In fact, the turn-on aspect of the denial felt comfortable. I realized I missed it and it felt strangely “right.”

It sounds counter-intuitive to say I feel like I’ve had more sex in the past three weeks than ever before in my marriage, even without fucking. The majority of why it feels that way is because of this “vicarious sex” component of my cuckold nature.

I’m home today. She slept with him last night, but I can hear some rumblings in the kitchen now. We don’t have plans today, but tomorrow we’re going to an afternoon barbecue at a friend’s house. The three of us are going together. The hosting couple knows about “us,” but the other guests don’t, so that could be interesting. I’ll update, of course.

NewOldCuck
Experienced

Unread post by NewOldCuck » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:42 am

Subguy80,

What a powerful and illuminating post. As I read it, I thought about the honesty and openness Sarah and you have in your relationship. How you are both able to recognize and admit your wants and needs to each other and make it work. There are several relationship “mines” that you mention that not only have you managed to avoid but, by admitting them to each other, have used them to make your relationship stronger. Like others on here, I wondered how this trial period with Jamal was going to work in the beginning but, reading this, I think it is a “winner” for all which is usually not the case.

Let us know how the BBQ goes. One of the questions I do have about this trial period is what, if any, reaction have you gotten from your neighbors? I would think it would be hard not to notice Jamal’s presence for this long a time?

Have a safe 4th and thanks again for your honesty and openness.

New Old Cuck

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:49 am

Subguy

Totally relate. SIR, my wife and i will be spending the 4th weekend at a friends summer place at the beach. We are expecting it to be our "coming out as a trio " weekend and revealing to others our choice.
frankie

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:19 am

Subguy, I can totally relate to your 'vicarious sex'! I too find I am in the same situation. Over the past 4 years of chastity I have developed an issue with getting and maintaining an erection. I have absolutely no problem getting hard watching my wife with someone else though. Like you, I have resorted to pleasing her almost exclusively with oral, and she has no complaints about that! Once in a great while my wife does like to feel me inside her but she no longer allows me to have an orgasm when I'm in her, I have to stop before I cum. I am at the point now where my penis won't stay hard when I'm unlocked unless it has direct stimulation. I am always locked when she has sex with another guy and it never fails to make me hard in my cage. There have been a couple of times I've almost orgasmed while locked in chastity and watching her with another guy. I'm hoping that eventually I can learn how to cum while locked and watching her.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:34 am

It's good that you have admitted that sex with you was a disappointment for Sarah. By facing that fact (I'm sure Sarah has always known) You can embrace her not needing you for sex at all. No more kidding yourself! Sarah is getting her sexual needs completely met by a real man, Jamal, who can give her what you never really could. It's you finally accepting that you are a true beta cuck and the relief not having to ever meet her sexual needs again has brought you. Now, if Jamal is willing to take you there, and you have the strength to let go of your male ego for Sarah's happiness, then you should learn to be his and her sub, aching to please them both sexually as best you can that your admittedly limited equipment and abilities will allow. It might be the most sexually rewarding thing you have ever done and you might find your true freedom and sexual persona! Find your place and sexual value in their relationship!
Best wishes,
Sutter
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:22 am

Subguy,
I really appreciate your insightfulness and self-awareness. The peace we can feel when we live a life in accord with our values, beliefs and instincts is wonderful, and it sounds like you are experiencing this. I have a ton of respect for you.

Have you and Sarah given much thought to how your relationship with Jamal will proceed when the boys return this summer? It sounds like the relationship with him has jumped up to a new plateau. How will you move forward now? It sounds almost like none of you will want to dial it back.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:47 am

subtoall wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:22 am
Subguy, Have you and Sarah given much thought to how your relationship with Jamal will proceed when the boys return this summer? It sounds like the relationship with him has jumped up to a new plateau. How will you move forward now? It sounds almost like none of you will want to dial it back.
Ah, yes, the $64 thousand dollar question. The short answer is that much, much more on this is coming.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:52 am

SutterKane wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:34 am
It's good that you have admitted that sex with you was a disappointment for Sarah. By facing that fact (I'm sure Sarah has always known) You can embrace her not needing you for sex at all. No more kidding yourself! Sarah is getting her sexual needs completely met by a real man, Jamal, who can give her what you never really could. It's you finally accepting that you are a true beta cuck and the relief not having to ever meet her sexual needs again has brought you. Now, if Jamal is willing to take you there, and you have the strength to let go of your male ego for Sarah's happiness, then you should learn to be his and her sub, aching to please them both sexually as best you can that your admittedly limited equipment and abilities will allow. It might be the most sexually rewarding thing you have ever done and you might find your true freedom and sexual persona! Find your place and sexual value in their relationship!Sutter
I’ve read this post several times now. The observations are insightful and accurate, but I must admit that reading them from someone else felt more “brutally honest” than admitting them, myself.

It took me a long time to figure out something. Sarah knew exactly what she was doing last summer when she told me she wanted to stop intercourse with me and give her vagina to Jamal. It wasn’t an experiment as much as it was her “plan” and technique to train me. She knew, already, what she needed from him and what she needed from me. She also knew, or suspected, what I needed.

Establishing my “role” is liberating, I admit. I haven’t thought of it necessarily in terms of “serving;” but, that is, in fact, exactly where Sarah has taken me, without me even realizing it. I am serving her and her needs. She’s supported my “sub” side, not just because I’ve asked her to and because she knows I want it, but also because she wants it.

Sarah told me about an interesting comment Louis made. She said that Louis once asked Jamal if Jamal had fucked me yet (as though it was inevitable.) Jamal said no and asked why he would do that. Louis told him that he needed to do it to establish his position of dominance over me. I'm not sure how Louis seems to know so much about this, which could be an interesting story in itself. I have some sexual interaction with Jamal now, i.e. cream pies and occasionally lubricating his cock so he can fuck Sarah. But, you're right, pleasing him could be taken to a much higher level and could be sexually rewarding. Thanks, Sutter, for your comments.