Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
NewOldCuck
Experienced

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by NewOldCuck » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:37 am

Subguy80,

I echo the good news. You are right it, is so much harder to describe subtle emotional feelings as opposed the physical actions. It’s hard to imagine the value of a slight touch of the hand or a side glance between the two of you as opposed to the rapid, thrusting, sweating, screaming orgasm but it’s those little things that can sometimes convey so much more between two people. I don’t know if, from what you’ve said previously, I would call yours a FemDom relationship yet. Just because you’re letting her take the lead doesn’t make it FemDom. You are letting her find her way and take the lead while, at the same time, being there to love and support her along the way. It’s these little things that makes your relationship real life as opposed to some fantasy. Real life lasts, fantasies run out of gas.
Thanks again for letting us get a peak under the hood.
New Old Cuck

4v273
Experienced

Unread post by 4v273 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:27 am

NewOldCuck wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:37 am
Subguy80,

I echo the good news. You are right it, is so much harder to describe subtle emotional feelings as opposed the physical actions. It’s hard to imagine the value of a slight touch of the hand or a side glance between the two of you as opposed to the rapid, thrusting, sweating, screaming orgasm but it’s those little things that can sometimes convey so much more between two people.

Real life lasts, fantasies run out of gas.
Thanks again for letting us get a peak under the hood.
New Old Cuck
Great post overall. :up: :up:

The 2 things that stood out to me.....

My view is the subtle things one does for your partner is very, very important to maintain bonds …..and 'real life' vs fantasies.

Add periodic reset....Sarah surprising you is awesome. Maybe she needed it or felt you did, or most likely both as she repeated it....again supports 'real life' and who is most important to her.

Sorta channeling Yoda...[no idea why I want to channel Yoda]......'Bond is the stronger in these 2'. Or something like that.
The ethical pervert

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:18 am

Subguy80,

Not being a cuckold, I'm generally able to understand the intellectual nature of cuckolding, but until your most recent post, I've never been able to relate to the emotions. That's on me, now. I tried to compartmentalize emotions as if they were something different, but they aren't. They're the same as "anyone" would feel--especially after coming home, so to speak. Thank you for that, Subguy80. Thank you, so much!

I've mentioned your relationship with Sarah and the relationship between Ares and Mr. Ares and examples of "loving" cuckold relationships, when I should have just left out the cuckolding part and wrote, "they're in love". So, now I understand a bit more. Understanding has been a bit of a quest for me--just something I wanted to know. It's amazing how complex I made it when it's not complex at all. I fought to not ask questions and just let things be. I'm happy about that. The last thing I wanted to do is pry or come across as being creepy.

Thank you again, Subguy80!

Dave

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:30 am

I follow your blog for about two and a half years now and one thing seems to be certain, your life, thanks to Sarah, never gets boring. I don't know if ever have imagined how your life would have turn out, if you wouldn't have met Sarah at college. I guess a quite gruesome vision for you.

Probably it doesn't surprise you I'm very, very happy for you and also kind of relieved that you and Sarah have started to have intercourse with eachother again after seven months. There is probably no better or more intense feeling in the world than to be connected with the woman you love in this kind of way. I bet your sons looked in a very happy face of you the next morning ;).
And it has happened twice more, you said you have decided not to ask Sarah about her concrete motivation for this sudden change, but I have to admit I'm quite curious, if it's not too much to ask, could you share a little more details about this hot and certainly very emotional encounters with Sarah? Did you and Sarah exchanged any words or did you both expressed your feelings soley nonverbally while you had sex with eachother? I hope it's not too intimate to ask, but were you able to make Sarah cum with your dick?? I suppose deep down it's not unimportant for your own self-confidence that you're still able to get Sarah's "motor running", so to speak.

So far, you said it has been Sarah who initiated penetrative-sex between you. I know, you said that you let her take the lead in this and you just want to go with the flow, but are you really sure Sarah wants you to stay passive in this? Don't get me wrong, Sarah certainly knows that you desire her very strongly. Nonetheless, don't you think Sarah would love it, if not just her but also you would initiate penetrative sex with between you two, to demonstrate in this kind of way your deep rooting sexual desire and lust for her? I'm just thinking.

Excuse my many questions. Hope to hear from you soon.

Ben_Bradman
Experienced

Unread post by Ben_Bradman » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:33 pm

@Subguy80, great observations and questions from Serrand. If you don't mind I would like to add a couple. With regards to Sarah meeting more and more of Jamal's friends and going to parties with him, was this initiated by Jamal and you both agreed? Or was it initiated in response to your request because you wanted experience that? Or was this led by Sarah (she wants to be seen as Jamal's girl in his social circle). I am after the root cause.

Secondly, how do you assess risks on this? Six degrees of separation or less between any two people on Earth has been a hypothesis for a while. Are you guys not worried that your friends and family circle will hear about Sarah and Jamal if Sarah is active in Jamal's social circle (as his GF)? Or is that risk (and thrill) is the goal?

Thirdly, if anything interesting happened in that party with Jamal then please share with us!

peakmb
Virgin

Unread post by peakmb » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:39 am

Ben, that's three. Or do your couples always involve three?

Ben_Bradman
Experienced

Unread post by Ben_Bradman » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:14 am

Peakmb, you've busted me :) Two in a couple is very plain vanilla. Sometimes that's nice but it's a bit boring for this site. So I added a third (wheel) - but it's not really a question and doesn't have the same status as the other two because I didn't want burden Subguy80 with too many questions. :)

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:55 pm

Mmmmm. I'll bet that there's no words that really describe how Sarah's pussy felt to you subguy after so long. She loves you man! It's awesome!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:40 am

DavidnDaria wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:18 am
It's amazing how complex I made it when it's not complex at all. Thank you again, Subguy80! Dave
I fight against making it complex, myself. I sometimes have to "force myself" to stop analyzing and go with the flow and concentrate on the important things, like Sarah and the boys. The hotness of her with Jamal is just icing. Thanks for your comments. Always good to hear from you.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:55 am

Serrand wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:30 am
Did you and Sarah exchanged any words or did you both expressed your feelings soley nonverbally while you had sex with eachother? I hope it's not too intimate to ask, but were you able to make Sarah cum with your dick?? I suppose deep down it's not unimportant for your own self-confidence that you're still able to get Sarah's "motor running", so to speak.

So far, you said it has been Sarah who initiated penetrative-sex between you. I know, you said that you let her take the lead in this and you just want to go with the flow, but are you really sure Sarah wants you to stay passive in this? don't you think Sarah would love it, if you would initiate penetrative sex with between you two, to demonstrate in this kind of way your deep rooting sexual desire and lust for her? I'm just thinking.
Also, @Ben_Bradman: I think it's important right for Sarah to decide if we're going to have sex, not me. We didn't talk at all when the first time happened and I still don' t know all of her reasons. She is balancing the needs of Jamal, her own and mine and I want to giver her time. Out of the few times we’ve had intercourse over the past several weeks, I’d say she had an orgasm half the time. Keep in mind, I give her orgasms in other ways than with my penis, so I can still keep her “motor running.” I think with more regular activity she will orgasm more quickly with me. I also think she’s become accustomed to sex with Jamal and maybe there is some “re-learning” that is necessary with me. I don’t necessarily think my smaller penis size is the issue, but I did wonder about that, at first, but she's always been able to orgasm with me in the past. I expect there will be a certain period where we get used to our “equipment” again. I’m not worried. The sex between us is intense and passionate and that’s all I’m focusing on right now.

On spending some time with his friends, I think there are two factors at play. First, from a practical standpoint, they have limited opportunities to be together. His morning visits continue, but they are pretty much “quickies.” So, if Jamal wants to see his friends and Sarah, it’s just more convenient to see his friends together. She also seems to enjoy the “social” time with Jamal and his friends. Sarah and I have had many talks about striking the right balance between protecting our privacy (primarily where the boys are concerned) and wanting to be more honest with our situation. It probably sounds counter intuitive, but we see being more “out” as our attempt to “normalize” our lifestyle (as much as an alternative lifestyle can be normalized.)

For example, I know there are guys at the gym who know I am being cuckolded. I’m OK with that. Either they think my wife is cheating or they know I'm OK with my wife playing around. Either way, I don't mind. I don' t know them and never will. It's just fantasy. I’m guessing Sarah has some yoga students who assume she’s fucking around with Jamal, although Sarah never confirms anything with that group. So, yes, there will always be “risks,” but we think they are small and manageable. Sarah doesn’t “volunteer” information when she’s with Jamal and his friends, but he introduces her as his girlfriend and she’s wearing a wedding ring, so it’s obvious to them what is going on and so far, no one seems to care that much.

You ask if anything has happened at the parties. I’m assuming you are asking about anything “playful?” No, not yet, although Sarah says that Jamal’s best friend is getting more and more flirtatious with her. She and Jamal joke about it and that could lead to something fun, I suppose. Good the hear from you guys, as always.

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:54 am

Like you subway, I want most of all my love Anna to have what she craves. I am not ashamed of accepting the gossip about us. We three, Anna, Sir and myself know what is working for us.

frankie

Ben_Bradman
Experienced

Unread post by Ben_Bradman » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:33 pm

@Subguy80 - thanks for the update and answering my questions. It was a lovely update! While all of Sarah and your adventures so far have been nothing short of super exciting and that's even more true in case of Jamal, I think that now, thanks to Sarah, there is enormous potential on two pathways that Sarah has opened the door to: 1. Having intercourse with you and 2. Jamal's best friend! May be nothing happens for real on that front (I am sure many are betting that things will progress super fast on that front and he will score soon - I am not betting though) nevertheless it fuels the imagination nicely. More importantly, you will get hooked on to Sarah's pussy again more and more and will feel the denial more when time is right for Sarah to put you through that again in future.

Overall though, leaving aside the playtime activities (and I realize that Jamal is more that that in all likelihood), I am extremely happy for you and Sarah since she decided to bring you in this phase. I don't have the words to describe how beautiful it all is for her to welcome you back inside her physically to extend the emotional connection even more!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:10 am

I worry that my posts aren’t as sexy and “spicy” as they used to be. That I maybe talk too often about my feelings, rather than the “fun stuff” that all of us enjoy reading. So, here’s something I can report with a bit more sex in it!!

Jamal had a rare afternoon off yesterday, so he stopped by our house while I took the boys to overnight with their cousins. I love the feeling of not knowing what I’ll find when I get back. Sometimes they’re naked by the pool. Sometimes he’s pounding her on the sofa. This time the bedroom door was closed.

I read something on another post recently that I thought was incredibly hot. This guy was told to wash the BF’s car while the BF fucked his wife. Jamal’s Jeep was parked in our drive way and I decided I’d wash it. I was wearing the Jailbird, of course, which is our rule when he’s at our place. So there I was in my shorts and flip-flops, shirtless, soaping up Jamal’s car, horny as hell.

As luck would have it, a UPS truck pulls into the drive with a package for Sarah. Even though he was a total stranger and had no clue what was going on, I felt a "rush" that somebody had observed my submissive act. As I was buffing down the car, Jamal and Sarah came out of the house and complimented me. Sarah said, “Honey, good job. You may have set a precedent here.”

He’s going to be here all weekend. Last night, I enjoyed watching them play and kiss and then fuck on the sofa. When they were finished, she came over to me, naked. She pulled my shorts down, removed the Jailbird and jacked me off while Jamal watched. That was new, getting me “off” in front of him. The newness of it, the unexpectedness of it, was especially hot. It felt like a “sharing,” like I was part of their sex.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:22 am

This is so fucking hot. Jamal is what I call a superior alpha male who makes up for all your deficiencies. You're a fortunate guy and your wife is very lucky in finding an eager, stiff-dicked stud to meet her needs.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:32 pm

Subguy,
I love the initiative you showed by washing Jamal's jeep. It's a beautifully symbolic act, demonstrating well your understanding of your place in their relationship, and taking place in public while he is inside fucking your wife and pleasuring her in ways you are unable to match. I'm glad they showed their appreciation for your actions. And what a bonus, to be observed in your act of submission by the UPS driver, but without any awareness on his part of what is occurring right before his eyes. Fantastic! I hope you will find other ways to demonstrate your increased submission to Jamal.

offendedgame
Experienced

Unread post by offendedgame » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:49 am

subguy80 wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:10 am
I worry that my posts aren’t as sexy and “spicy” as they used to be.

Don't.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:59 am

subguy80 wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:10 am
I worry that my posts aren’t as sexy and “spicy” as they used to be. That I maybe talk too often about my feelings, rather than the “fun stuff” that all of us enjoy reading.
Don't worry about that subguy, I think there are quite a few of us that enjoy the 'cerebral' stuff just as much as the 'visual' stuff! :up:

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:36 am

Subguy, it's your story, tell it anyway you want too!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:11 am

subtoall wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:32 pm
. . . while he is inside fucking your wife and pleasuring her in ways you are unable to match.
And I witnessed that last weekend. I had the treat of not only watching them, but of being included in the sex. One of my favorite play positions is to hold and cuddle Sarah from behind on the bed, as she lies on her back and Jamal fucks her. The down side is I can’t see her face, but I can see his face and watch his cock go in and out of her. He looks at me and his eyes say it all. “Are you watching this? See what I’m doing to her and how she loves it? You know you can’t do this.”

He’s right. I know my wife enjoys sex with me and there is something very special and intense about sex with someone you love. I also know he does things to her I can’t. He takes her to levels that I haven’t seen before. I don’t think she fully understands, herself, why their sex is so intense. It would be easy to chalk it up to the size of his cock, but it’s not that simple. Her ex-BF had a big one and he couldn’t rock her like Jamal does.

Sarah has always had a stronger sex drive than I’ve had. She’s a more sexual “animal” than I am. I think one of the special things a cuckold husband can give his wife is the permission and encouragement to find a man to give her the sex she deserves and that we want her to have.

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:58 am

subguy80 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:11 am
subtoall wrote:
. . . while he is inside fucking your wife and pleasuring her in ways you are unable to match.
And I witnessed that last weekend. I had the treat of not only watching them, but of being included in the sex. One of my favorite play positions is to hold and cuddle Sarah from behind on the bed, as she lies on her back and Jamal fucks her. The down side is I can’t see her face, but I can see his face and watch his cock go in and out of her. He looks at me and his eyes say it all. “Are you watching this? See what I’m doing to her and how she loves it? You know you can’t do this.”

He’s right. I know my wife enjoys sex with me and there is something very special and intense about sex with someone you love. I also know he does things to her I can’t. He takes her to levels that I haven’t seen before. I don’t think she fully understands, herself, why their sex is so intense. It would be easy to chalk it up to the size of his cock, but it’s not that simple. Her ex-BF had a big one and he couldn’t rock her like Jamal does.

Sarah has always had a stronger sex drive than I’ve had. She’s a more sexual “animal” than I am. I think one of the special things a cuckold husband can give his wife is the permission and encouragement to find a man to give her the sex she deserves and that we want her to have.
SUBGUY

These statements you have made above are as you had somehow seen into my brain. When I am allowed to witness Sir with my lovely wife, I know I am giving her the gift she needs most. When Sir suggests I show her my devotion and my tongue then gently soothes her sex I feel I have never felt as close to her as the moment she pulls me up to kiss me and then she smiles and says thank you!

frankie

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:25 pm

subguy80 wrote:
[I think one of the special things a cuckold husband can give his wife is the permission and encouragement to find a man to give her the sex she deserves and that we want her to have but that we will forever be unable to provide ourselves.
FIFY

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:39 pm

subguy80 wrote:
subtoall wrote:

I've held my wife like this more than once as my wife's BBC Bull shows us both what a real man's cock can to my little wife. I've learned to be happy with my part in what is now "Our" sex life. It's not a bad part at all, just different from what it was.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

peakmb
Virgin

Unread post by peakmb » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:31 am

Subguy,
Your latest post suggests either that Sarah and Jamal have only recently reached this new level themselves or have been there for a while and you have only just been allowed to witness it. It is indeed one of the wonderful sides of cuckolding that first you can accept and enjoy seeing your wife achieve this and second that your wife feels confident enough to show you. I wonder though whether this level is behind Sarah reintroducing you to her pussy. Perhaps as some reassurance to her that there are still connections you can make with her that Jamal cannot access, and to you to show you that even though Jamal can take her to such heights, she still needs you to take her to others.

NewOldCuck
Experienced

Unread post by NewOldCuck » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:03 pm

Subguy,
Interesting observation about the levels he takes her to. And I agree that the main reason for this arrangement is to allow her, the most important person in the world to you, to go those places you can't take her. Any opinion on why it is so intense between the two of them? I agree with peakmb that this may all be related to the reintroduction to her pussy and allowing you to participate in their play. I think it is a good thing in that it reminds at least you and her (and maybe Jamal) that you are an integral part of this relationship. Kind of a "no cuck left behind" moment. And I find this much more interesting and fascinating than just your run of the mill humping, bumping, and slurping commentary we see so much of. It sets you apart and it's an honest assessment of the emotional pull and tug that is involved in cuckolding. Thanks again for your honesty.

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:27 am

Well, I have to agree with a lot what already peakmb has said. If ever Jamal should watch you and Sarah having full sex with eachother, I'm actually quite sure, Jamal would then watch and witness things, which he could never achieve with Sarah or could do to her. Anyway, if you really would be only a mediocre lover and Sarah, according to your own words, is such a "sexual animal", Sarah probably would never have married you in the first place. So you're probably a better lover, that’s certainly also including penetrative-sex, than you think;)

Nonetheless, I would like to ask you in this context. I remember you said, that Sarah has a kind of "male" view on sex and doesn't need a deep emotional connection to a guy to have satisfying sex with. And that Sarah clearly distinguishes between sex/fucking with a lover and "making love" with you. Have these dividing lines starting to blur, now, in recent times??

As always looking forward to your next posts.