Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
FNQLivin

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by FNQLivin » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:16 pm

What are you allowed to do with Sarah currently?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:50 am

FNQLivin wrote:What are you allowed to do with Sarah currently?
I can do anything to her that doesn't involve her pussy. Obviously no intercourse or oral or even touching anywhere near the area. She can't give me oral or take my load in her mouth. Otherwise, we can be creative. The other morning she surprised me. I started to jack off next to her in bed. She stopped me and lubed up my penis. I thought I would get a nice hand job. Instead she climbed on top of me, inserted my penis up her ass and rode me. I had to slow her down several times or I would have cum in a minute. It was an incredible treat. Anal isn't off limits, but we just haven't done it too much.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:53 am

RGB49FL wrote:One thing I learned too late, don't over think it. Carpe Diem.
The best advice anybody could give! Applicable to all of us. Thank you!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:03 am

Ben_Bradman wrote:Subguy80, But be careful in what you wish for! I often worry about how deep you are going in this and when you will enforce limits that Jamal won't be allowed to cross. Maybe that's already happening - I know it is must be happening in non-negotiables. But what about the rest? If Sarah were to put together a list of her closest 'friends/confidants' excluding you and her parents then would Jamal figure in that list? In top 5 or 10? Just trying to get a characterization of their relationship beyond sex.

Based on what I recollect or understand from what you have shared till now Sarah had been the decision maker on when you get caged in and when you get out of it. Has she handed over that privilege (power) to Jamal? Please can you share details on when and how this transfer of power happened? Is Jamal the sole decision maker? Or Sarah and Jamal decide by consensus? Does Sarah have a veto?
I wanted to get back to you about denial and restrictions. It’s easier for me now than initially. I think it’s like giving up anything you enjoy. You go through phases. You miss it like crazy at first, but then get accustomed to it and then accept it. Denial and the mind games that come from it are something I’ve learned to appreciate. The big thing I’ve noticed is that Jamal’s interest in pursuing a typical bull/cuckold arrangement has increased exponentially as he and Sarah have increased my restrictions. So, there is a bittersweet pleasure that comes for me, mixed with the frustrations of the restrictions.

Sarah tells me he would like me in chastity more often, maybe even 24/7. He knows I’m not “cheating” and having intercourse with her, so his motivation isn’t that. I think his motivation has everything to do with the fact that he’s enjoying the power and it’s his way of showing (to me, Sarah and also to himself) that he’s Sarah’s lover and he "can" do this. But, I know she has veto power. She's vetoed 24/7 chastity for me. She knows me well enough to know I need my dick. I think that every good BF in this LS knows he reaches the cuckold husband “through” the HW, with her agreement or her involvement or both. Jamal has learned that and decisions are made together, at least that's my understanding.

Sarah tells me Jamal is asking her more questions about what I’ve done with other BFs, what my limits are and what she, herself, would like to happen. She wouldn’t give me details. She said it would spoil the element of surprise and would keep my “interest” peeked. No need to worry about that. Bottom line, I trust her to watch out for me, so whatever comes, she will have “vetted” it.

Interesting question about whether Jamal is in her top list of friends/confidants. I suppose he is, at least the top 10. I never thought about that, but the two of them have spent a lot of time together over the past 6 months. She's never had a "steady" BF for this length of time before except for Aaron.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:56 am

Sounds to me like you two have hit the jackpot with Jamal! He has really taken to being a bull and is assertive but respectful. That can be a hard combination to find! The fact that he is letting Sarah educate him about you and including her in where to go with the dynamic between you two is great! It shows that he wants to build on his position as the bull in the relationship but is willing to only take it where all three of you are comfortable. I would love for my wife to find someone like this!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:26 am

desertsub wrote:It shows that he wants to build on his position as the bull in the relationship but is willing to only take it where all three of you are
comfortable.
Yes, and for Sarah and me, that's the perfect attitude. Funny, you probably don't remember, but over 2 1/2 years ago you were one of the first to post on my thread. You said this about a Latin worker at our house, just a kid, who was starting to hit on Sarah: "If your wife encourages him in any way, he will be in her pussy pretty quickly!" You were 100% right. At the time, I actually didn't think anything would happen with this guy, but it did. Of all the guys Sarah has had sex with over the years, he was the only one I disliked, I mean really disliked. He was just like you characterized. He treated me like shit because I "let" my wife have sex with other guys, but he sure didn't hesitate to fuck my wife even though he had a girlfriend. I like being dominated and "worked" like the "sub" husband I am, but it is totally different when the bull doesn't respect the marriage. Fun to think you are still reading my thread several years later and giving out your "words of wisdom!" Thanks. Subguy

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:47 am

subguy80 wrote: Fun to think you are still reading my thread several years later and giving out your "words of wisdom!" Thanks. Subguy

I've been following your story from the start and I think you and your wife have an awesome marriage! :up:

Ben_Bradman
Experienced

Unread post by Ben_Bradman » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:50 am

subguy80 wrote:Fun to think you are still reading my thread several years later and giving out your "words of wisdom!"
Absolutely true! Words of wisdom from desertsub and some other contributors are enormously helpful. I also appreciate many contributors who share details from their life style and help spur critical analysis, sound advice and lessons (both do's and don't). It provides a lot of value to everyone.
subguy80 wrote: Interesting question about whether Jamal is in her top list of friends/confidants. I suppose he is, at least the top 10. I never thought about that, but the two of them have spent a lot of time together over the past 6 months.
It is great that this doesn't bother you at all. I am beginning to agree with others that you have hit a jockpot with Jamal and the arrangement is great for all three of you.

Many thanks for answering my questions. I don't know how to express my thanks to convey the magnitude that's required here for you Subguy80.

Another question if you don't mind. You have talked about the combination of angst and pleasure that you get from the ever increasing intensity and evolution in relationship with Jamal. Please can I ask where is the larger portion of angst coming from: what they do in bed? Or what they do outside bed?

On that note, please can you share a bit more on what is happening outside bed? Couple of months ago due to election fever it was a lot of politics. Are the outings more romantic now? Are Jamal's friends aware of Sarah and the relationship?

With apologies for lowering the tone - still asking because my curiosity won't let me rest otherwise: when Jamal takes Sarah out then how does he like her? How does he treat her and 'position' her? Totally PG and 7+? Or more 16+ where he likes her dressed sexy or slutty and likes to show off (with PDA, touching, etc) that she is HIS and her pussy is HIS! Would really appreciate if you can shed some light on this. Thanks.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:07 am

Ben_Bradman wrote:Another question if you don't mind. You have talked about the combination of angst and pleasure that you get from the ever increasing intensity and evolution in relationship with Jamal. Please can I ask where is the larger portion of angst coming from: what they do in bed? Or what they do outside bed? On that note, please can you share a bit more on what is happening outside bed? Couple of months ago due to election fever it was a lot of politics. Are the outings more romantic now? Are Jamal's friends aware of Sarah and the relationship? When Jamal takes Sarah out how does he like her? How does he treat her and 'position' her? Would really appreciate if you can shed some light on this. Thanks.
I think it’s both. What is new this time is that Sarah is choosing to be exclusive with Jamal. She’s never done that before. Aside from our 5-year hiatus to start our family, she’s always wanted the freedom to fuck other men. After almost 6 months with Jamal, she hasn’t expressed the desire to have sex with anyone else. I’m trying to not over-analyze and ask her too many questions because I think she’s experiencing some things that are new for her and she doesn’t always have answers.

Jamal has a very good friend, his roommate, who knows. Otherwise, they’re pretty discreet. When they go out, they do like to be “themselves,” however, which means they don’t pretend or hold anything back about their relationship. As a result, they usually go to off-the-beaten-path places, or for walks on the beach or something like that. Sarah’s not a slutty dresser, but she will go braless and sometimes panty-less for him, which is fun.

Something very hot for me happened last weekend outside the bedroom. We decided to go out for the evening, all three of us. Jamal said he wanted to pick the bar and he took us to an unpretentious place with mostly an African American crowd. It was just a local bar, with a friendly vibe and very busy.

We got a lot of stares at first, but then no one paid any attention. We picked a spot at the end of the bar and Jamal and Sarah were very flirty and his hands were all over her. It was the kind of place you could be that way. He was having a good time showing everyone his “position.” At one point they were kissing and his hand was up her skirt. No one could really see that except I noticed the guy seated next to them catching a glance or two.

When a pool table opened up, Jamal and Sarah went over to play a game. The guy who had seen Jamal and Sarah playing gave me a friendly nod and we started talking. He seemed like a nice, friendly guy. At one point, he matter-of-factly” asked me “Does your wife like black men?” That hit me like a ton of bricks. He said it like he was asking me if I had the time. I would have gotten an erection if I hadn’t been caged. He felt “safe” enough and I was really turned on by his question, so I said, “yes” and gave him some details.

He told me he had sex for years with a white married woman, sometimes in front of her husband. It was hot to hear him talk about the “white woman” and “black man” thing, which I don’t really buy into, but it was fun to play along. It was new for me and it felt incredibly hot and strangely empowering to talk with a stranger about the turn-on of being cuckolded. The fact that he had been a bull to a white wife made it that much hotter.

He gave Jamal a “high-five” when he came back to get some beers. Jamal looked at me like “what’s this about?” I had fun re-counting our conversation on the ride home. Sarah said she was proud of me and Jamal seemed pleased because he let me watch them in bed and clean his creampie.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:23 am

It sounds like this is turning into a great relationship for all three of you! My wife has an ex-boyfriend (from before we were married) that she still has sex with and I'm hoping he will become her 'Jamal'! He works overseas and is only in the States every six months and usually comes by for a visit when he is here. The last time he was home his dad had just passed away and he called my wife to let her know and that he couldn't come by for a visit. She had him on speakerphone and when they finished talking she said "Love you!" and he replied the same before hanging up. I later questioned her about it and she said she has always cared for him and always will (he helped her get away from her extremely abusive first husband) and that he still cares a lot about her. She assured me that it wasn't anything that would ever threaten our marriage and I told her that I understood and was perfectly fine with it. I also told her that I was okay with sleeping somewhere else so he could sleep with her during his visits as opposed to her going to the guest room to have sex with him. She said she would like that and she hasn't had sex with anyone else since I told her that. I think on his next visit the dynamic will be a lot more like what you and Sarah and Jamal have.

Ben_Bradman
Experienced

Unread post by Ben_Bradman » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:39 am

Thsnks for answering my questions!
subguy80 wrote: Something very hot for me happened last weekend outside the bedroom.
Certainly very hot! Super hot - especially since Jamal rewarded you with fun time later. Sarah expressing her approval by saying she is 'proud' of you is most interesting. I am reading a lot in that between the lines!

This is certainly the best thread on OHW. Your excellent writing skills, capable of doing justice to an amazingly hot and intense journey Sarah, Jamal (and the guys before him), and you are undertaking, make it an invaluable forum. Best thread!

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:29 am

Ben_Bradman wrote:Thsnks for answering my questions!
subguy80 wrote: Something very hot for me happened last weekend outside the bedroom.
Certainly very hot! Super hot - especially since Jamal rewarded you with fun time later. Sarah expressing her approval by saying she is 'proud' of you is most interesting. I am reading a lot in that between the lines!

This is certainly the best thread on OHW. Your excellent writing skills, capable of doing justice to an amazingly hot and intense journey Sarah, Jamal (and the guys before him), and you are undertaking, make it an invaluable forum. Best thread!
I too find Subguy80 the best thread on this site. It may be that i am in a similar situation. He echos so much
of how i feel.
frankie

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:48 am

subguy80 wrote:Something very hot for me happened last weekend outside the bedroom. We decided to go out for the evening, all three of us. Jamal said he wanted to pick the bar and
Hi, I hope you and Sarah had a good start to the new year. Though, I always follow your thread with great interest, since you started it back nearly three years ago, I hope you don't mind, that I'm a little less enthusiastic about recent things and developments, than most of the other followers here. I think you said yourself, that there is at least a small risk/chance you'll regret some developments.

Can I ask how often does Sarah actually meet with Jamal or he stopping by at your home in about a week, nowadays? Obviously it's also including the weekends. I assume Sarah and Jamal some sort of contact every day (phone/messages), but is there a weekend or 2-3 days in a row (or even a longer peroid), on which you have Sarah all to yourself, so to say, and Sarah and Jamal doesn't meet and see eachother?

I know, you and Sarah are quite experience in this "lifestyle" and I don't have the impression Sarah is neglecting you emotionally or your marriage in any kind of way. I certainly don't see any danger there. Nonetheless, from my, of course, very, very limited view, I have the impression that meanwhile Jamal is getting a little too much of your (especially Sarah's) time and attention.

Suchen Zucker

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:30 am

subguy80 wrote:
Ben_Bradman wrote:Another question if you don't mind. You have talked about the combination of angst and pleasure that you get from the ever increasing intensity and evolution in relationship with Jamal. Please can I ask where is the larger portion of angst coming from: what they do in bed? Or what they do outside bed? On that note, please can you share a bit more on what is happening outside bed? Couple of months ago due to election fever it was a lot of politics. Are the outings more romantic now? Are Jamal's friends aware of Sarah and the relationship? When Jamal takes Sarah out how does he like her? How does he treat her and 'position' her? Would really appreciate if you can shed some light on this. Thanks.
I think it’s both. What is new this time is that Sarah is choosing to be exclusive with Jamal. She’s never done that before. Aside from our 5-year hiatus to start our family, she’s always wanted the freedom to fuck other men. After almost 6 months with Jamal, she hasn’t expressed the desire to have sex with anyone else. I’m trying to not over-analyze and ask her too many questions because I think she’s experiencing some things that are new for her and she doesn’t always have answers.

Jamal has a very good friend, his roommate, who knows. Otherwise, they’re pretty discreet. When they go out, they do like to be “themselves,” however, which means they don’t pretend or hold anything back about their relationship. As a result, they usually go to off-the-beaten-path places, or for walks on the beach or something like that. Sarah’s not a slutty dresser, but she will go braless and sometimes panty-less for him, which is fun.

Something very hot for me happened last weekend outside the bedroom. We decided to go out for the evening, all three of us. Jamal said he wanted to pick the bar and he took us to an unpretentious place with mostly an African American crowd. It was just a local bar, with a friendly vibe and very busy.

We got a lot of stares at first, but then no one paid any attention. We picked a spot at the end of the bar and Jamal and Sarah were very flirty and his hands were all over her. It was the kind of place you could be that way. He was having a good time showing everyone his “position.” At one point they were kissing and his hand was up her skirt. No one could really see that except I noticed the guy seated next to them catching a glance or two.

When a pool table opened up, Jamal and Sarah went over to play a game. The guy who had seen Jamal and Sarah playing gave me a friendly nod and we started talking. He seemed like a nice, friendly guy. At one point, he matter-of-factly” asked me “Does your wife like black men?” That hit me like a ton of bricks. He said it like he was asking me if I had the time. I would have gotten an erection if I hadn’t been caged. He felt “safe” enough and I was really turned on by his question, so I said, “yes” and gave him some details.

He told me he had sex for years with a white married woman, sometimes in front of her husband. It was hot to hear him talk about the “white woman” and “black man” thing, which I don’t really buy into, but it was fun to play along. It was new for me and it felt incredibly hot and strangely empowering to talk with a stranger about the turn-on of being cuckolded. The fact that he had been a bull to a white wife made it that much hotter.

He gave Jamal a “high-five” when he came back to get some beers. Jamal looked at me like “what’s this about?” I had fun re-counting our conversation on the ride home. Sarah said she was proud of me and Jamal seemed pleased because he let me watch them in bed and clean his creampie.
I don't understand exactly what it was that you did that made Sarah proud of you?

Was it because you showed that you are comfortable with your place in life?

Do you feel rewarded by being allowed to watch your wife bred by a better man?

Did Jamal hold her in his arms and kiss her deeply as she moaned and squeezed and ground her plumped pussy lips against your mouth, feeding you his spent seed? Do you seek the taste of it? The feel of it sliding off the back of your tongue and coating your throat as you lap and swallow? When you have eaten your fill, is it satisfying to have him in your belly as you leave the room?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:06 am

Suchen Zucker wrote:I don't understand exactly what it was that you did that made Sarah proud of you? Was it because you showed that you are comfortable with your place in life? Do you feel rewarded by being allowed to watch your wife bred by a better man? Did Jamal hold her in his arms and kiss her deeply as she moaned and squeezed and ground her plumped pussy lips against your mouth, feeding you his spent seed? Do you seek the taste of it? The feel of it sliding off the back of your tongue and coating your throat as you lap and swallow? When you have eaten your fill, is it satisfying to have him in your belly as you leave the room?
She told me she was proud of me for the same reasons that I felt pretty proud of myself. It was the first time I had “come out” to a stranger and talked about being a cuckold. And she was proud I agreed to go with them in a public setting where most of the people there figured out what was going on with the three of us. There’s some risk, putting yourself out there and opening yourself to some possible negative reactions.

I’m not sure I’d use your exact words to describe what I’m feeling when I clean his creampie, but you’re not too far off. The main things I feel are the erotic feelings that come with giving oral to my wife. Those feelings are intensified by the fact I’ve just watched her being “bred,” as you say. I don’t often use that word to describe Sarah, but I admit it’s much hotter to think of him “breeding” her as opposed to “making love” to her when I’m going “down” on her and tasting his cum.

And yes, her pussy is warm and swollen and wet and I feel like I’m both “getting” sloppy seconds and “giving” her sloppy seconds with my tongue. She loves it and I love it and it’s an incredibly intense connection the two of us are having. I also feel a connection to Jamal’ He's watching me acknowledge that he’s the superior lover. He gets the “good stuff” so to speak and I get the leftovers. That’s not how I view it (the “leftover” part), but I think it’s how he views it and it reinforces my sub position in bed to him. That’s a strong urge in me.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:09 am

Serrand wrote:Can I ask how often does Sarah actually meet with Jamal or he stopping by at your home in about a week, nowadays? Obviously it's also including the weekends. I assume Sarah and Jamal some sort of contact every day (phone/messages), but is there a weekend or 2-3 days in a row (or even a longer period), on which you have Sarah all to yourself, so to say, and Sarah and Jamal doesn't meet and see each other? Nonetheless, from my, of course, very, very limited view, I have the impression that meanwhile Jamal is getting a little too much of your (especially Sarah's) time and attention.
Jamal generally stops by our house on his way to work a couple of days during the week, usually for an hour or two. They always find some time over the weekend, too, but how much will depend on schedules. She has a Saturday mid-day yoga class, so they often connect after that. Sometimes it’s not more than a couple of hours while I watch the boys. Sometimes he stays over if the boys are with our parents, so that gives them some extended time. And, yes, they always text or talk every day.

Is that too much time together? It doesn’t feel that way. The beauty of this schedule is that Sarah and I have every weekday evening together and sometimes 2-3 days in a row. That time together is key to making this arrangement work. I had to work parts of last weekend, so I’m taking today off and Sarah and I will spend the day together, just the two of us.

The reality is that Jamal has become a part of our lives for now. I say “for now” because I’ve learned that things continually change for us in this LS and nothing is forever.

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:11 am

Subguy,

I've been following your thread for a number of years (I think I have a couple of posts here). I think you, though this thread, and Sarah through your posts, demonstrate love and acceptance that is truly wonderful.

Thank you for sharing that small part of your lives. It's more than special. I wish you nothing but the best in your continually evolving lives.

Dave

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:32 pm

DavidnDaria wrote:Subguy,

I've been following your thread for a number of years (I think I have a couple of posts here). I think you, though this thread, and Sarah through your posts, demonstrate love and acceptance that is truly wonderful.

Thank you for sharing that small part of your lives. It's more than special. I wish you nothing but the best in your continually evolving lives.

Dave

I second that! Bravo to Sarah and you!

frankie
Last edited by frank r on Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:34 pm

I love this thread Subguy! Thanks for sharing your story.

coastalkid
Pervert

Unread post by coastalkid » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:04 pm

subguy80 wrote:
Serrand wrote:Can I ask how often does Sarah actually meet with Jamal or he stopping by at your home in about a week, nowadays? Obviously it's also including the weekends. I assume Sarah and Jamal some sort of contact every day (phone/messages), but is there a weekend or 2-3 days in a row (or even a longer period), on which you have Sarah all to yourself, so to say, and Sarah and Jamal doesn't meet and see each other? Nonetheless, from my, of course, very, very limited view, I have the impression that meanwhile Jamal is getting a little too much of your (especially Sarah's) time and attention.
Jamal generally stops by our house on his way to work a couple of days during the week, usually for an hour or two. They always find some time over the weekend, too, but how much will depend on schedules. She has a Saturday mid-day yoga class, so they often connect after that. Sometimes it’s not more than a couple of hours while I watch the boys. Sometimes he stays over if the boys are with our parents, so that gives them some extended time. And, yes, they always text or talk every day.

Is that too much time together? It doesn’t feel that way. The beauty of this schedule is that Sarah and I have every weekday evening together and sometimes 2-3 days in a row. That time together is key to making this arrangement work. I had to work parts of last weekend, so I’m taking today off and Sarah and I will spend the day together, just the two of us.

The reality is that Jamal has become a part of our lives for now. I say “for now” because I’ve learned that things continually change for us in this LS and nothing is forever.
I love your answer here and this whole thread. You sound very realistic to me and level headed enough to see things for what they are at the moment. You seem wise enough to ride this pony till it bucks you off! Keep posting! I'm hooked!
Hope is not a strategy but it's still good to have! Especially if you don't have a strategy!
I get my denial the old fashion way, I married vanilla!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:02 am

coastalkid wrote:ride this pony till it bucks you off!
Ha! I like that, thank you! My sentiments exactly! Also, @DavidnDaria, Frankr and 4herpleasure89, thank you for the nice comments.

There’s nothing much new to report with us, except an interesting discussion Sarah told me about that she had with Jamal. She said he asked her if Aaron, her ex-Bf, had ever “shared” her. Aaron did, of course, and Sarah told Jamal that she had played both with Aaron and other men and also that she played by herself while they were “together.” She said Jamal seemed very interested and wanted details. I asked her if this could mean they might be “opening” up their relationship a little and would she like that? She said she had to think about it more before she knew the answer. Maybe, but she also liked it the way it is right now. I asked if she knew how Jamal felt and she said he felt the same way. They’ll have more discussions, apparently. It will be interesting.

coastalkid
Pervert

Unread post by coastalkid » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:20 am

subguy80 wrote:....except an interesting discussion Sarah told me about that she had with Jamal. She said he asked her if Aaron, her ex-Bf, had ever “shared” her. Aaron did, of course, and Sarah told Jamal that she had played both with Aaron and other men and also that she played by herself while they were “together.” She said Jamal seemed very interested and wanted details. .................. They’ll have more discussions, apparently. It will be interesting.
This made me think how difficult it must be for women to deal with being treated as a possession and not an independent person of free will.

I get the feeling that each of your wife's lovers have felt that their perceived "limited ownership" availed them of rights not afforded to them. They think they can unilaterally expand those "limited ownership rights" given their present position. This has to be a total pain in the ass to women, to juggle all the petty constructs created by foolish men confusing their real role as desired by the wives.

I can understand why women would quit the lifestyle when faced with the burden of childish behavior of men about things they know they should have no say in. Finding men that have the sense to know better and can still fulfill the desires of the wife (and husband) are possibly as rare as hot wives!
Hope is not a strategy but it's still good to have! Especially if you don't have a strategy!

Say_Oy
Trainable

Unread post by Say_Oy » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:35 pm

Serrand wrote:My wife thinks we still need a boy "to complete" out family, she's sure the next one would be a son. I'm not sure if it works this way, likely we would have another little girl. But enough of me excuse my rambling around here.
It's not 100% but you can tip the odds of boy or girl... As I recall if the guy does NOT cum for a while it is more likely the kid will be a boy. Essentially the sperm production changes as you become backed up. So someone being denied sex is more likely to father boys if finally released into a ready womb.

Also, if the woman is impregnated late in her fertile cycle it is more likely to be a boy while getting pregnant early when you hit the fertile period makes it more likely to be a girl.

Finally, your balls need to be at optimum temperature - don't wear tight pants that over heat them or expose them to freezing temps as in riding a bike.

Again, it only shifts the odds a little and you should double check that old "research" is still valid. If course you could go to a fertility clinic and they have ways of checking things....
Mr. Gorbachev, Tear Down This Wall !!! - Ronald Reagan, Republican President - See Youtube.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:52 pm

coastalkid wrote:I get the feeling that each of your wife's lovers have felt that their perceived "limited ownership" availed them of rights not afforded to them. They think they can unilaterally expand those "limited ownership rights" given their present position. This has to be a total pain in the ass to women, to juggle all the petty constructs created by foolish men confusing their real role as desired by the wives.
I may have given you the wrong impression by using the word “shared.” Jamal was asking her more about whether she and Aaron had an “open” sexual arrangement rather than trying to be possessive and making any decisions about how her body would be used. He knows Sarah well enough to know that nobody makes decisions about her body, except Sarah, herself.

Sarah and Jamal aren’t sexually exclusive because of any jealousy or possessiveness issues. They started to bareback from the beginning because of health concerns. His motivation to exclude me from certain sexual contact with Sarah is based more on the husband/BF dynamic. That dynamic doesn’t exist with other men, so I see it as a good thing that they are thinking about the possibility of including others.

coastalkid
Pervert

Unread post by coastalkid » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:00 pm

I get it. Thank you for the kind way you straightened me out on that.