Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:33 pm

38kewp wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:07 am
bradisalpha wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:01 pm
subguy,

Good boy for beginning your practicing. Yes, the biggest key is to relax.. and teach your gag reflex that a cock is not something it has to protect against. In your mind do not picture his cock triggering your gag reflex.. instead, picture his cock sliding smoothly down your throat. No matter how large a cock is, your throat has no bottom, so by relaxing and keeping your mind in the right place you can then concentrate on keeping your mouth and throat well lubed with saliva and giving Jamal the same feeing he experiences when he slides his big cock into your wife’s pussy. Make your mouth and throat feel like a pussy.

When you kneel in front of his cock, begin to drool. Let your drool flow out over your bottom lip and across your chin. Show him that your mouth is dripping for him the same way your wife’s pussy drips for him. Next, bring his cock into your mouth and let him feel the warmth and wetness of your mouth. As you feel his cock reaching the back of your throat, stick out your tongue as if you are reaching as far as you can to lick his balls. This will open the back of your throat up to receive his cock. With your tongue extended as far as you can, push further agains his cock and feel it trying to go past your gag reflex and into your throat.. SWALLOW.. SWALLOW, the same as you do if you are trying to swallow a large piece of food.. and push against his cock a little harder as you SWALLOW. you will feel a “plop” as his cock enters your throat. DO NOT pull back at this point.. push forward and let his cock go all the way into your throat. Once it is all the way into your throat, you can begin to move up and down on it. Once your gag reflex and your mind recognize the in and out motion as something normal and not a a threat to your health it will relax and allow his cock to move easily. At this point you will be able to move his cock back and forth all the way from your lips to deep inside your throat with no restrictions and he will be able to hold his hands on both sides of your head and FUCK your FACE. Your saliva will now keep your mouth and throat very slippery and will also run out of your mouth around his cock. I especially LOVE to see a cuckold’s saliva leaking and making a mess of his face and running down the front of him. And when he is ready to CUM you will feel him pull your head in tightly.. pushing his cock deep into your throat as his CUM squirts into your throat, sending his sperm inside you to swim in your stomach. You might feel your little dickie dripping your sissy cum at the same time !!

Once you have brought his cock in to your gag reflex, you will have to begin breathing through your nose.. and you will continue to breath through your nose until he is finished CUMMING and he pulls his cock out of your mouth.

I would suggest practicing with a 6” dildo until you have this process memorized in your mind.. yes, the same as when you were preparing to kneel in front of him last week.. PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE !!! Once you have mastered this process, move up to an 8 1/2” or 9” dildo. Once you can take the larger dildo deep in your throat, you will be ready to deep throat him. I am sure you will be happy to learn that a real cock is much easier to deep throat than a dildo !!

REMEMBER.. Drool, breathe through your nose.. push your tongue out.. slide his cock deep into your throat.. and be rewarded with his CUM !!

Your wife will help you practice and she will be excited seeing you succeed in deep throating Jamal. Your wife and I will both be VERY PROUD of you.. along with all the posters in this thread !!

Brad
Words spoken by a man who clearly knows how to suck cock…
No, actually not. I have however paid close attention and have taught quite a few and have used my cock to gauge their reactions. I would be happy to teach you, 38kewp, if you would like to learn.

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:34 pm

subguy80 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:14 am
Thanks everyone for the tips. Brad, your detailed instructions are exactly in line with what I'm experiencing. Relaxing and plenty of drool are key. I was pleased I was able to get past the gag reflex and am getting the breathing down. What helped was for me to use my hands rather than letting him do the pushing. I found it much more effective when I could guide his cock by placing my hands on his ass (I asked first) or cupping his balls and pulling him down my throat. Yes, I'm still caged, so grabbing my cock while servicing him is not an option. Even if I weren't caged, like Brad said, I think it would be disrespectful to pleasure myself when I'm concentrating on pleasuring him. I have only had the opportunity for one practice session. Hopefully the next one will happen soon.
Good boy !! I am proud of you.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:10 am

38kewp wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:04 am
bradisalpha wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:33 pm
No, actually not. I have however paid close attention and have taught quite a few and have used my cock to gauge their reactions. I would be happy to teach you, 38kewp, if you would like to learn.

Brad
Ahhh, such a false sense of modesty. The detail; the specificity; the expertise — surely the sign of a practitioner of the craft. I’m reminded of those crusading, homophobic pastors & politicians who profess one thing…only years later are discovered to practice the other.
LMAO !!

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:15 am

I thought I had done it. I thought I had sufficiently taken his cock enough to "pass" and get my cock-sucking "badge." He complimented me and said I was almost there. I needed to be able to "hold" it down my throat longer. My mouth and jaws are sore from stretching. I suspect that will improve over time. Almost there. Sarah slept with me afterwards that night and so we had a chance to talk. She said she was really turned on by watching me and seeing me really want to do this, really being serious about achieving this. She said she wont' ever be able to take more than about 1/3 of him and she's very impressed I managed to take it all. What mattered most to me was that she was turned on. I was hoping she'd feel that way.

Kneeling
Experienced

Unread post by Kneeling » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:00 am

subguy80 wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:15 am
I thought I had done it. I thought I had sufficiently taken his cock enough to "pass" and get my cock-sucking "badge." He complimented me and said I was almost there. I needed to be able to "hold" it down my throat longer. My mouth and jaws are sore from stretching. I suspect that will improve over time. Almost there. Sarah slept with me afterwards that night and so we had a chance to talk. She said she was really turned on by watching me and seeing me really want to do this, really being serious about achieving this. She said she wont' ever be able to take more than about 1/3 of him and she's very impressed I managed to take it all. What mattered most to me was that she was turned on. I was hoping she'd feel that way.
But were you turned on?

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:56 am

subguy80 wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:15 am
What mattered most to me was that she was turned on. I was hoping she'd feel that way.
My wife says watching me suck cock is one of the hottest things she has ever experienced! :up:

fgare
Prepubescent

Unread post by fgare » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:03 pm

Editted: out of context. Prune msg.
Last edited by fgare on Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:44 pm

Welcome to the forum fgare.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:02 am

Jamal’s friend, Louis, stopped by recently to drop off the last of Jamal’s things. I was at the house, alone. Before long, he asked me how my “practice” sessions with Jamal were going? I figured Jamal would share this with him, so I wasn’t really surprised. I told him I was making good progress and was almost there.

Then he said,” Since I’m here, I think you should practice on me.” I didn’t expect that. My first thought was whether I should get Jamal’s permission? Would he care? Then, I realized that Jamal was probably behind this and he had made plans with Louis to do this. Sarah confirmed later that my suspicions were right.

I pulled Louis' pants and underpants down and told him to sit in a chair. He was already hard and his cock went down easily. He’s smaller than Jamal. As I’ve been “trained,” I went slowly, practiced my breathing and pushed myself to see how long I could hold his cock with my nose pressed against his pubic bone and belly. He was moaning softly and suddenly I felt a hot squirt against the back of my throat. He came while he was completely down my throat and I never even tasted his cum in my mouth.

He told me I was really good and pulled his pants up. Then he left like it was the most normal thing in the world. Maybe it was. Maybe this is my “new normal” world and I think I like it.

offendedgame
Experienced

Unread post by offendedgame » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:18 am

Nice :smile:

I have a question, though, you mentioned earlier
"I have only had the opportunity for one practice session"
Does that mean you are only allowed to practice on a real a cock? You're not allowed to practice on a dildo or a strapon alone or with Sarah?

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:17 am

subguy80 wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:02 am
Jamal’s friend, Louis, stopped by recently to drop off the last of Jamal’s things. I was at the house, alone. Before long, he asked me how my “practice” sessions with Jamal were going? I figured Jamal would share this with him, so I wasn’t really surprised. I told him I was making good progress and was almost there.

Then he said,” Since I’m here, I think you should practice on me.” I didn’t expect that. My first thought was whether I should get Jamal’s permission? Would he care? Then, I realized that Jamal was probably behind this and he had made plans with Louis to do this. Sarah confirmed later that my suspicions were right.

I pulled Louis' pants and underpants down and told him to sit in a chair. He was already hard and his cock went down easily. He’s smaller than Jamal. As I’ve been “trained,” I went slowly, practiced my breathing and pushed myself to see how long I could hold his cock with my nose pressed against his pubic bone and belly. He was moaning softly and suddenly I felt a hot squirt against the back of my throat. He came while he was completely down my throat and I never even tasted his cum in my mouth.

He told me I was really good and pulled his pants up. Then he left like it was the most normal thing in the world. Maybe it was. Maybe this is my “new normal” world and I think I like it.

If it were me i thinks'd be hoping for it to be my new normal.So exciting when you dont even taste the cum in your mouth.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:55 pm

subguy80 wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:02 am

This is hot to say the least. It may well be your future, at least your near future. You said Louis dropped off the last of Jamal's things. Does that mean he's moving in?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:20 am

D+D wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:55 pm
You said Louis dropped off the last of Jamal's things. Does that mean he's moving in?
Oh, yes, he's all moved in. He's keeping some furniture at the place he shared with Louis, but otherwise, everything is here. There has been some "negotiation," which is to be expected, right? We only have a two-car garage and Sarah's car and my car are nicer, so he is parking outside. But he gets his "revenge" because I end up washing his car. I told him I'd take it to the car wash the other day and he said I do a better job.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:33 am

I think the garage should reflect the sleeping arrangements.

Kneeling
Experienced

Unread post by Kneeling » Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:10 am

subguy80 wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:20 am
D+D wrote:
You said Louis dropped off the last of Jamal's things. Does that mean he's moving in?
Oh, yes, he's all moved in. He's keeping some furniture at the place he shared with Louis, but otherwise, everything is here. There has been some "negotiation," which is to be expected, right? We only have a two-car garage and Sarah's car and my car are nicer, so he is parking outside. But he gets his "revenge" because I end up washing his car. I told him I'd take it to the car wash the other day and he said I do a better job.
I love how your offer became an order... Very hot!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:57 am

subguy80 wrote:
D+D wrote:
What are you telling your kids and family?

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:05 am

Kneeling wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:10 am
subguy80 wrote:
D+D wrote:
I expect the orders will increase over time. ;)
Are you getting used to the cage 24/7 ? I expect that will be pretty permanent too as well as blowjobs. You're becoming a perfect cuckold. Panties next...maybe? I'm glad that you and Sarah are happy. You two are awesome.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:43 am

Kneeling wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:10 am
subguy80 wrote:
D+D wrote:
Yes, exactly. He's getting very good at these things.

cthubby
Player

Unread post by cthubby » Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:31 am

i have had contractors eyeing my wife, and even outright suggest sex for payment..which may I add I found extremely hot...and yes, we discussed it.. but I would love to have the same situation with a regular contractor. I couldn't find it hotter if he and maybe even a helper were doing ctwifey on a daily basis.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:10 am

D+D wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:57 am
subguy80 wrote:
D+D wrote:
What are you telling your kids and family?
I'm sorry subguy for asking this. I somehow missed your post where you answered this. Again, I apologize and wish you guys the very best. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Suchen Zucker

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:14 am

So how are you handling any appearance of you stepping down from your position as the strong leader of your family as far as your kids go? It seems like it would be difficult having to switch back and forth between sub and dom whenever the kids may chance to observe your actions.

Why would dad be washing Jamal's car by hand when he takes "our" cars to the car wash?

How does Jamal handle his tone and body language towards you without the kids picking up on any undertone of him "talking down" to their father?

How do you see your submission to Jamal in relation to your societal place as the head of the family, or do you see this as not an issue?

Do you not ever feel angry at being told what to do? What if you are not in the mood to "play"? How is this handled?

It must be tricky as hell to fully rest and relax when living in such a juxtaposition between expected societal norms and how you want to experience your life.

What do you think about having your wife record her thoughts from time to time? Does she keep a journal? Does Jamal? Even if you don't wish to post them here, I would think they would be valuable to have in the future to look back on.

I hope you can use your fine writing skills to allow others to know and understand your thoughts and fears as you traverse an amazing journey.

I don't expect you to answer these unless you feel the need. Just food for thought and journal perhaps.

Thank you!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:39 am

Our first big “coming out” challenge is upon us. My parents want to FaceTime with the boys and we’re afraid the boys will mention that Jamal is living with us. So, we need to take the initiative and have “the talk” so my parents aren’t blindsided.

My brother knows that Sarah is fucking Jamal. I told him. He said he had already figured it out, but he thinks Jamal is “just” a FWB and not the dom/alpha in our cuckold relationship. My brother is divorced with two kids and I have a feeling he’s had his own share of sex with married women, so he took the news in stride.

Maybe my parents have already come to a similar conclusion. Part of me is thinking, fuck it, I’m going to be 39 in a few weeks and I shouldn’t have to care what my parents think. After much deliberation (also with Jamal) we decided to tell them the truth, but no details. Our line will be something like, “Sarah and I have something to tell you. We’ve asked Jamal to move into our home and live with us. We are both close to him and we want to give this a try. We don’t want to say a lot more about it right now or get into any details, except to say we’re very happy and so are the boys.”

Sarah was worried that she’d come off as the “sex crazed” wife who pushed for this. This is as much about my needs as hers (and Jamal’s), so we didn’t want them to draw that conclusion. By saying we’re both “close” to him, I suppose it leaves open the interpretation that Jamal and I might have a thing going. If so, I’m OK with them thinking that.

My folks are of northern-European background and don’t show emotions or feelings very well. So, I don’t expect a lot of drama or prying from them. Still, this is big and no doubt challenging for them to "take in." it’s always a bit of a risk to expose ourselves. I’ll be glad when this is past.

Suchen Zucker

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:58 am

Wow. I guess this could be called your very own "Longest Day". Good luck! I think you will overcome any obstacles. I hope your mom isn't as skilled with a sniper rifle as mine was...

vicg
Experienced

Unread post by vicg » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:46 pm

subguy80 wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:39 am
Sarah was worried that she’d come off as the “sex crazed” wife who pushed for this.
Well … to be fair, she is a little sex-crazed. ;)

But I get it. Hoping it goes well.

Suchen Zucker

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:59 pm

Part of me is thinking, fuck it, I’m going to be 39 in a few weeks and I shouldn’t have to care what my parents think.
I'm a bit surprised that you would make that statement knowing how well you think things through and show care for people whom you are not even close to.

Of course, you care what your parents think.

I'll be surprised if they don't plan to visit. Soon.