Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
D+D
OHW Addict

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by D+D » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:23 pm

I can't help but wonder how far this will go and how long will it last. Will Sarah and Jamal tire of each other at some point or will they fail in love and create a true poly relationship between you three? You have already been replaced as the man of the house. It will be relatively easy for friends and family to figure out your position as the beta and Jamal's position as the primary sexual partner in Sarah's life. I agree with suchen zucker that the kids may pick up on this and look at jamal as the primary male of the family. At any rate, time will tell. If all are happy with the arrangement and their
Position in it, then I suppose that it is a good thing.

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:57 am

Are you going to tell your parents that you are a bisexual?
The only thing that cums close to fucking a wife in front of her husband
Is fucking a husband in front of his wife

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:34 am

I was afraid my thread would turn into “How to lead a cuckold life with children” and it’s going in that direction and that’s not what I want to write about. A certain amount of interest over “logistics” is understandable, I get that, but I don’t want to spend all my posting time on them. Again, I’m not blaming anyone because I opened that door.

Let me say this. Jamal is not the head of our household. Sarah and I run our household, just as we always have. I do not grovel in front of Jamal when the boys are around. All three of us are very serious about maintaining the divide between our two “worlds.” Our “normal” family life is 95% of our world and our kink life is relatively small and “behind closed doors.”

Is that hard to do? So far, it’s been easier than you might think. We try and find that “fine line” where the two worlds meet. Wearing my cage, for example, is a constant, silent and hidden reminder of the dynamic we have that is transparent to everyone but us. That brings our kink lives into the real world and it's fun. That's our goal, to do more of that, while being hidden to everyone else.

It might sound strange, but our day-to-day lives are not that different than they were before Jamal moved in. He doesn’t get home from work until after 8:00 p.m. and by then, the boys are getting ready for bed. I talk about washing Jamal’s car as a sort of fun and sexy thing because I thought you guys might enjoy it. I don’t wash it or do other submissive acts for him in front of my children. I’m not his “slave” except in the bedroom (and even then, I don’t like the term “slave,” but I do like to “serve” him. Sarah does, as well.

Maybe this clears up some questions. If not, I’m sorry. You can PM me, but I’m not going to spend a lot of time on logistics. I’d rather concentrate on the sexy and fun stuff.

vicg
Experienced

Unread post by vicg » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:43 am

You know what I would enjoy reading? Once a month or so, I'd love to see excerpts from your journal. Obviously you could omit anything that you don't feel comfortable sharing, and it would be all the same to us.

That might seem kind of mundane or "everyday" (literally!) … but I think it would be super hot to read. Trust me, my imagination can fill in the gaps just fine.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:40 am

subguy80 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:34 am
I was afraid my thread would turn into “How to lead a cuckold life with children” and it’s going in that direction and that’s not what I want to write about. A certain amount of interest over “logistics” is understandable, I get that, but I don’t want to spend all my posting time on them. Again, I’m not blaming anyone because I opened that door.

Let me say this. Jamal is not the head of our household. Sarah and I run our household, just as we always have. I do not grovel in front of Jamal when the boys are around. All three of us are very serious about maintaining the divide between our two “worlds.” Our “normal” family life is 95% of our world and our kink life is relatively small and “behind closed doors.”

Is that hard to do? So far, it’s been easier than you might think. We try and find that “fine line” where the two worlds meet. Wearing my cage, for example, is a constant, silent and hidden reminder of the dynamic we have that is transparent to everyone but us. That brings our kink lives into the real world and it's fun. That's our goal, to do more of that, while being hidden to everyone else.

It might sound strange, but our day-to-day lives are not that different than they were before Jamal moved in. He doesn’t get home from work until after 8:00 p.m. and by then, the boys are getting ready for bed. I talk about washing Jamal’s car as a sort of fun and sexy thing because I thought you guys might enjoy it. I don’t wash it or do other submissive acts for him in front of my children. I’m not his “slave” except in the bedroom (and even then, I don’t like the term “slave,” but I do like to “serve” him. Sarah does, as well.

Maybe this clears up some questions. If not, I’m sorry. You can PM me, but I’m not going to spend a lot of time on logistics. I’d rather concentrate on the sexy and fun stuff.
This answer is clear enough and well said. You have to expect that there is much curiosity about your dynamic. You have to admit that it is pretty extreme even for you and Sarah who have carried your kinks to the far reaches many times. That's what makes your journey so damned interesting and unique, even for this forum. First of all we know that you're real and secondly, we like you. So post those things that describe your lives as you see fit because we'll be here waiting for every word of your incredible journey and I don't think any of us are here to question you or criticize. You've proven always thoughtful in your journey.

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:06 am

subguy80 wrote:

I think your personal strength of character as well as the stability and strength of your marriage is quite exceptional, but is also the foundation for this very special situation you have both developed with Jamal. I can understand why repeatedly this sort of question has been raised because there are very few that could really handle the situation you have developed. However, you have repeatedly shown that the family and Sarah come first so I have no doubt you have both thought carefully and have the situation well under control.

Kneeling
Experienced

Unread post by Kneeling » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:44 pm

Like any good marriage it requires that the couple communicate often and honestly. I am sure subway & Mrs. subguy have spent time
working themselves to where they are.I applaud them!

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:21 pm

subguy80 wrote:
I

Well said. It is none of our business how you raise your children and how you explain it to others, including family. You do such a great job of explaining your lifestyle and kinks, we should revel in that; the rest is between the three of you. Give me the fantastic sexual tidbits and I will be quite happy.

TO
Our story so far, "continuation of Marla and me":
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 33#p689371

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:30 am

Having been living in a similar situation for almost even months now, I can say we spent a good amount of time preparing the way. In our case it was a bit easier. SIR is an old college buddy who began having sex with my wife about a year ago. I was out of the country for two months and they found each other. Without going into the details when i discovered they were fucking we all sat down and spoke. We have a casita attached to our home which in the past we had rented out. When SIR and my lady became a thing, we chose to say he ( recently divorced ) would move into our casita .
Since i was out on the road often for work, the story was he would keep an eye on her. It made it easy while i was away for them to have friends etc over etc so when i returned and i accepted him as the Alpha, i moved to the casita and he the master suite. No one is aware of this but the three of us. The rumors are minimal, and all three of us agree we are amused by them. When i am here the three of us go out together.
Most impoortant we three are happy. As i have written elsewhere. Since my lady hates getting up early it is i who fetch him coffee at 6a.m and like any good beta cuckold service him coffee and a bj.
frankie

Kneeling
Experienced

Unread post by Kneeling » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:35 pm

frank r wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:30 am
Having been living in a similar situation for almost even months now, I can say we spent a good amount of time preparing the way. In our case it was a bit easier. SIR is an old college buddy who began having sex with my wife about a year ago. I was out of the country for two months and they found each other. Without going into the details when i discovered they were fucking we all sat down and spoke. We have a casita attached to our home which in the past we had rented out. When SIR and my lady became a thing, we chose to say he ( recently divorced ) would move into our casita .
Since i was out on the road often for work, the story was he would keep an eye on her. It made it easy while i was away for them to have friends etc over etc so when i returned and i accepted him as the Alpha, i moved to the casita and he the master suite. No one is aware of this but the three of us. The rumors are minimal, and all three of us agree we are amused by them. When i am here the three of us go out together.
Most impoortant we three are happy. As i have written elsewhere. Since my lady hates getting up early it is i who fetch him coffee at 6a.m and like any good beta cuckold service him coffee and a bj.
frankie
WHEN YOU GO ON THE ROAD ARE YOU CAGED ? WHO HOLDS THE KEY ? DO YOU GET TO CUM WHILE SERVICIG HIM?

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:03 pm

SIR holds the key. SIR is in charge. Long distance trips i go uncaged. But at this point it doesn't matter i wouldn't even jerk off
if i were not given permission. This isn't jail! It is a way of living. To be candid when i have sought out a cock or just beat off
i am punished if i do it without SIR's OK!
It is hard and hot at same time.I adore my wife and have come to love, respect and desire SIR's hand on my leash.

frankie

NewOldCuck
Experienced

Unread post by NewOldCuck » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:09 pm

subguy80 wrote:

Subguy80,

Your journey is fascinating and unlike any I think I have read here or anywhere else. But, if one goes back and reads your previous posts, it's clear that you and Sarah (particularly Sarah) keep at tight hold on the "reigns" of your relationship. You both seem to be so in tune to each others wants and needs ( I'd like to hear more about how and how long it took to get there) that although there is more of a submissive nature in this relationship than others you've mentioned, it's because you want to be there and Sarah knows that. She, in turn, is guiding Jamal to help you in fulfilling those desires. But it is all sexual in nature and not total submission. It almost a "reverse" universe where up is down, black is white. No offense to you but Sarah is really the fascinating one here in that she almost seems like a puppet master pulling all the strings. Would it be too much to tell us more about this truly fascinating and intriguing woman? Either way, thanks for being so open and honest with us. It's always a pleasure.

New Old Cuck

vicg
Experienced

Unread post by vicg » Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:44 pm

We sure do hope all is well with you and the talk with your parents went OK.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:49 pm

I hope your having the time of your life and that you've come to love the taste and feel of Jamal's cock.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:09 am

NewOldCuck wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:09 pm
You both seem to be so in tune to each others wants and needs ( I'd like to hear more about how and how long it took to get there) that although there is more of a submissive nature in this relationship than others you've mentioned, it's because you want to be there and Sarah knows that. She, in turn, is guiding Jamal to help you in fulfilling those desires. But it is all sexual in nature and not total submission. It almost a "reverse" universe where up is down, black is white. No offense to you but Sarah is really the fascinating one here in that she almost seems like a puppet master pulling all the strings. Would it be too much to tell us more about this truly fascinating and intriguing woman?
No offense taken. I’ve always felt my thread is about Sarah. As you say, she is "fascinating" to me and always has been. Where our sex life is concerned, I’m along for the ride. Oh, yes, we both make joint decisions and Sarah would never do anything I didn’t want, but the truth is I’m her enthusiastic and willing “follower” where our sex life is concerned.

Sarah was very sexually experienced when we met in college. I wasn’t. She told me right up front that she had no interest in being monogamous and that her need for sex with other men had nothing to do with falling in love with one man. That was a new and even radical concept for me, but I was so crazy about this confident and beautiful woman that I was willing to give it a try.

I quickly moved from “tolerating” her having sex with other guys to “enjoying” her having sex with other guys. She saw that and probably recognized my “needs” better than I did. She was supportive and encouraging as we moved from swinging to cuckolding.

The “talk” with my parents went about as well as could be expected. They were puzzled, but didn’t push for details (as I suspected). I’m glad to have that out of the way. We’ll come back to this topic, I’m sure, but for now, enough is out in the open to allow us to move on with some degree of comfort.

My other big news is that I’m out of the penis cage. Yes, I managed to swallow his cock to his satisfaction. It’s amazing what you can accomplish with determination and practice. Wearing the cage can be hot, but I’m enjoying having it used “when needed,” rather than full-time.

Kneeling
Experienced

Unread post by Kneeling » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:08 am

Subguy

I get it ! Bravo to you for your honesty. You speak for many!

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:40 am

That moment of having her bull tell you that you have mastered being his cocksucker... Did you unlock your cage in front of him?

billbo
Virgin

Unread post by billbo » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:47 am

Subguy
I'm surprised there hasn't been more response to the big news that you earned you freedom. I would love to hear as much about how this happened as you would be willing to share. Please tell some more details about sucking Jamal's cock. Was he soft when you started' or was this more of an after fuck cleaning? Either way, could you share some details about his dick, the feel and taste. Sarah must have watched. What did she say? Who unlocked you? I assume you have cum since being freed. How? Did Sarah give you a handjob? Did you masturbate in front them? Thanks for sharing with us.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:13 pm

We all want more details. All those things Billbo mentioned, plus more. We're excited for you, please share with us the process. How many practice sessions did it take to accomplish this feat? Is there more on the horizon? Meaning, do you think Jamal will fuck you eventually?

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:15 am

subguy80 wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:09 am
NewOldCuck wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:09 pm
You both seem to be so in tune to each others wants and needs ( I'd like to hear more about how and how long it took to get there) that although there is more of a submissive nature in this relationship than others you've mentioned, it's because you want to be there and Sarah knows that. She, in turn, is guiding Jamal to help you in fulfilling those desires. But it is all sexual in nature and not total submission. It almost a "reverse" universe where up is down, black is white. No offense to you but Sarah is really the fascinating one here in that she almost seems like a puppet master pulling all the strings. Would it be too much to tell us more about this truly fascinating and intriguing woman?
No offense taken. I’ve always felt my thread is about Sarah. As you say, she is "fascinating" to me and always has been. Where our sex life is concerned, I’m along for the ride. Oh, yes, we both make joint decisions and Sarah would never do anything I didn’t want, but the truth is I’m her enthusiastic and willing “follower” where our sex life is concerned.

Sarah was very sexually experienced when we met in college. I wasn’t. She told me right up front that she had no interest in being monogamous and that her need for sex with other men had nothing to do with falling in love with one man. That was a new and even radical concept for me, but I was so crazy about this confident and beautiful woman that I was willing to give it a try.

I quickly moved from “tolerating” her having sex with other guys to “enjoying” her having sex with other guys. She saw that and probably recognized my “needs” better than I did. She was supportive and encouraging as we moved from swinging to cuckolding.

The “talk” with my parents went about as well as could be expected. They were puzzled, but didn’t push for details (as I suspected). I’m glad to have that out of the way. We’ll come back to this topic, I’m sure, but for now, enough is out in the open to allow us to move on with some degree of comfort.

My other big news is that I’m out of the penis cage. Yes, I managed to swallow his cock to his satisfaction. It’s amazing what you can accomplish with determination and practice. Wearing the cage can be hot, but I’m enjoying having it used “when needed,” rather than full-time.
Good boy.. I am PROUD of you.

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:59 am

Subguy, I hope you learn to please Jamal with your body as well as Sarah can. Jamal deserves it, Sarah wants that and you need it.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:40 am

RGB49FL wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:13 pm
We all want more details.
Last Sunday Jamal went swimming and was lying naked on a lounge chair in the back yard. Sarah was at yoga and I was doing some gardening. He yelled over to me that I should take a break and come over and “practice.” This was new. He and I had never had any “activity” between us without Sarah being present. I’ve been wondering if that would ever develop (and hoping it would).

I laid a beach towel down on the patio tiles to cushion my knees and positioned myself at his crotch. He was soft and I took his cock in my hands and pulled the foreskin back. I took my time, sucked on his cock head and stroked his cock. Maybe it was the angle or the fact that I was so turned on, or that he wasn’t completely hard yet, but I took his whole cock completely down my throat. My face was buried between his legs and my nose was pushing into his hairy belly. He put his hands on the back of my head and gently fucked my throat.

He was fully erect and moaning, which was also new. In the past, he never showed any signs of pleasure when I was sucking him. Now he was clearly enjoying himself and it didn’t take him long to shoot a warm load down my throat.

I didn’t move. I wanted him to decide when we were finished. When he eventually lifted my head up, he told me I had done an excellent job and to go get the keys out of his dresser drawer. I brought it to him and he unlocked me. I had an erection as soon as it came off and I felt a little embarrassed because it was obvious I had enjoyed what just happened. My erection wouldn’t go down for the next half hour. I think my dick was enjoying its freedom for the first time in three weeks. Jamal told me I could jack off if I wanted, but I was too shy to do that in front of him and I was enjoying the moment too much to slink off to a private place. In retrospect, I wish I had jacked off in front of him.

When Sarah returned, Jamal told her he had “passed” me and she kissed me and said she wanted to watch next time and we both assured her that she’d be present next time. That’s how it happened.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:40 am

SutterKane wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:59 am
Subguy, I hope you learn to please Jamal with your body as well as Sarah can. Jamal deserves it, Sarah wants that and you need it.
All true.

billbo
Virgin

Unread post by billbo » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:09 am

Wow!

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:51 am

subguy80 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:40 am
RGB49FL wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:13 pm
We all want more details.
Jamal told me I could jack off if I wanted, but I was too shy to do that in front of him and I was enjoying the moment too much to slink off to a private place. In retrospect, I wish I had jacked off in front of him.
Wow, subguy, what a fabulous event for you.

But you shouldn't have held back from ejaculating. It was almost discourteous to do so, when Jamal had ejaculated in front (inside) of you.

Next time you should proudly show him how erect he makes you. Lower your eyes shyly and display your cock to him. And see if (or, rather, see how) you can ejaculate your cock just by looking at his beautiful body, without touching yourself.

if that one-on-one moment doesn't occur, then masturbate in front of Jamal and Sarah together.

PS can't be long now before he asks for your bum. Make sure you've shaved it, toned it, tanned it in readiness.