Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Kneeling
Experienced

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by Kneeling » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:14 am

Subguy 80

Reading your description of your alone time with Jamal, was thrilling. Made me recall the first time I had felt the heat of having a cock in my mouth. To have earned his approval must have been so exciting for you and of course for Sarah. To share his cock both of you at same time licking and sucking will be so exciting for all of you.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:05 pm

subguy80 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:40 am
RGB49FL wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:13 pm
We all want more details.
Last Sunday Jamal went swimming and was lying naked on a lounge chair in the back yard. Sarah was at yoga and I was doing some gardening. He yelled over to me that I should take a break and come over and “practice.” This was new. He and I had never had any “activity” between us without Sarah being present. I’ve been wondering if that would ever develop (and hoping it would).

I laid a beach towel down on the patio tiles to cushion my knees and positioned myself at his crotch. He was soft and I took his cock in my hands and pulled the foreskin back. I took my time, sucked on his cock head and stroked his cock. Maybe it was the angle or the fact that I was so turned on, or that he wasn’t completely hard yet, but I took his whole cock completely down my throat. My face was buried between his legs and my nose was pushing into his hairy belly. He put his hands on the back of my head and gently fucked my throat.

He was fully erect and moaning, which was also new. In the past, he never showed any signs of pleasure when I was sucking him. Now he was clearly enjoying himself and it didn’t take him long to shoot a warm load down my throat.

I didn’t move. I wanted him to decide when we were finished. When he eventually lifted my head up, he told me I had done an excellent job and to go get the keys out of his dresser drawer. I brought it to him and he unlocked me. I had an erection as soon as it came off and I felt a little embarrassed because it was obvious I had enjoyed what just happened. My erection wouldn’t go down for the next half hour. I think my dick was enjoying its freedom for the first time in three weeks. Jamal told me I could jack off if I wanted, but I was too shy to do that in front of him and I was enjoying the moment too much to slink off to a private place. In retrospect, I wish I had jacked off in front of him.

When Sarah returned, Jamal told her he had “passed” me and she kissed me and said she wanted to watch next time and we both assured her that she’d be present next time. That’s how it happened.

Good boy,

It seems your practicing has paid off well. I proud of you.

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:53 am

Now that you've passed this test, you need to start thinking about his next test.
Get a good quality enema kit and have Sarah help you learn to use it. Get a three or four stage silicone (silicone is always better!) butt plug kit and start training for his cock. Have Sarah help you shave your asshole. Get a strap on and have Sarah peg you on your hands and knees in front of Jamal to show him the lengths you are willing to go to please he and Sarah. Don't allow your self any release until he takes your ass so you can show him your appreciation by cumming from his cock fucking your body. Show him that the effect that his big black cock has on your white boi pussy and maybe he'll let Sarah stroke you and milk your lil penis next time as he owns your ass with his massive cock like he does Sarah body. Would you like that?
Best wishes,
Sutter
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:32 am

It's nice, I think, that you and Jamal had alone time. Sarah wants to see next time, but you and he should have your occassional times alone. It would help bond you. He has Sarah to himself sexually and her pussy is exclusive to him so it's only fitting. Obviously Jamal wanted it so hopefully it can happen some. How do you address Jamal when it's just the two or three of you together? Just wondering if you used his name or if you used something like Sir out of respect. Also you said that you wish you had jerked off for him when he gave you permission, that would have been fitting for you to include him when you finally came. You never told us about that part. Did you do it alone or with Sarah?

cuckoldtipp
Experienced

Unread post by cuckoldtipp » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:50 am

Subguy80 long time no new posting. Just because you're mouth is full doesn't mean you can't type :lol: Are you still cage free? I hope all is well with you and Sara, Jamal and the boys

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:04 am

Wow, nine days and no post from you! I hope that all is well!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

curiouscouple122
Experienced

Unread post by curiouscouple122 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:01 pm

subguy80 wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:51 am
SutterKane wrote:Did you ever think that this would be your sex life? Did you ever think that you would allow your fantasy to go to this level?
Hell, no. But I never imagined any of this: getting turned by a wife who fucks other men. Discovering that I love being sub to a dominant male in a cuckold LS. When we started, I figured it would all be about swinging, but I was wrong. The funny thing is that I’m the one who has taken us this far.

My feelings on our current arrangement are still evolving. I am "concerned," to say the least, about the idea of not fucking my wife or giving her oral. But, on the other hand, I'm incredibly turned on by this development. She has a big, handsome black man who gives her unbelievable sexual enjoyment. What's not to love about that? He's become a major part of our lives in three months and that's sort of scary, but I'm a big believer in seeing where things lead. . . when a door opens, go through it. Do I get what I need from my marriage? Definitely, yes. Our marriage is so much more than sex. But even looking at our marriage from a sexual measure, Jamal actually adds to my sexual excitement, not diminishes it. I get turned on when he treats me like his sub. I know I get turned on every time they have sex. It is a new feeling for me to realize that Sarah is looking to me less and less for her sexual stimulation since Jamal is taking care of her. But, on the other hand, we’re still relating to each other sexually. It’s just different.
My wife and I are in the process of getting her to know a black alpha dom in our area. They have already had one date and we are building up to next weekend with her being taken by him and him owning her. We are both wanting to have him be her black boyfriend and him owning her. I was hoping you could pm me so I can understand what I'm getting into.

Thanks!!

curiouscouple122
Experienced

Unread post by curiouscouple122 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:03 pm

SutterKane wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:04 pm
Sub, Have you talked to Sarah about just what it is that turns her on so much? Is it just that he's not you? That it's just being wanted by a man that's not her husband making her feel sexy and desirable? Or that Jamal is sporting a big cock and that she has become addicted to his size? That Jamal is just a better cocksman than you are? That the taboo of a middle class married white wife, willingly and with her husbands approval, giving her cunt up to a well hung black man? That she gets off on "Humiliating" you by fucking a big cock'd black man? A combo of some or all of the above? Which of the above turns you on the most?
My sweet little (5'2") wife LOVES Big Black Cock. She loves all of the above. She insist that I be there and watch her go wild on a real mans cock. She love to tell me how much better he fills her up and how he fucks her "Like only a big black man can fuck a white women's cunt!" and that "I shouldn't even try because you couldn't ever give me what I've always need, Big Black Cock!". My wife loves me and I her. This is just sexual play for us and it ALL about us.
If you're (not subguy80, he knows what I feel, I mean the rest of you reading) not into being cucked, then you won't understand the erotic thrill of it all.
This sounds like the kind of situation my wife and I are moving into right now. So hot and exciting. I would love to talk to you in a pm to learn more about how to be successful.

curiouscouple122
Experienced

Unread post by curiouscouple122 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:06 pm

SutterKane wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:12 pm
subguy80 wrote: Is his cock size a factor? I used to think "no," since she has always enjoyed sex with men of normal or even a bit smaller than average size. I remember when we were swinging, there was one very handsome guy she loved to hook up with and I'd guess he was a bit under 5 inches, but she loved sex with him. Having said that, I think having regular sex with her "ex" BF, Aaron, for three years, got her accustomed to sex with a larger cock. I know cock size can be a touchy topic on this site and I try and steer away from controversy in my posts, but I will say that Sarah has no problem handling 8 inches. Statements to the contrary from men (and women) who claim it is physically impossible for a woman to fully take that much cock, I'm here to tell you that Sarah has no problems taking all of Jamal's 8 inches and fully, fully enjoying it. So, I think it's fair to say that while a larger cock isn't a "requirement" for her, she does really enjoy it. SutterKane, you ask if any of this turns me on? Yes, I admit that seeing her play with a bigger cock turns me on in a way that is more intense than watching her with a smaller guy. On the ethnicity issue, I think I am more turned on by the fact that he's black than she is. I don't know why I feel that way, I just do.
My wife used to tell me my cock was all she needed and that she couldn't imagine anything better. Now she can :) Now she proudly admits that shes a size queen. Now anything less than 8" and thick, she just turns down. Except me, when mine is working. But she tells me that mine is now her "Appetizer" cock that she uses to get her warmed up for her Bull. She says she can still feel me but not much because her Bull is around 11" and as thick as a coke can.She says that he and the other Bulls have remade her tight little cunt into something a real man can now use. My wife can take about 10" of his thick cock but not quite rest her cunt on his pubic bone. She tells him to stretch her out until she can take all of him balls deep. Thats my girl!
My wife gets off on being fucked by a black man and even more by having me watch her go wild on his black cock. I get off on watching her beg him to fill her with his strong black seed. He gets off on taking my white wife in front of me and then filling her white cunt up with his seed, all the while telling me how he's fucking my wife and do I like it. We all get off on the racial dynamic. He's a gentleman and considerate of our feelings and needs and we treat him with the same respect. We've negotiated all our limits long ago. He pushes both our buttons and we push his. We talk about how things are and are not going well and can say anything out in the open and we all listen to what each of us has to say.
Our alpha is much larger, 9 inches and very girthy. Does your wife get resized and if so is it temporary or long term? Just curious. Something that turns me on is the idea of her not being able to feel me anymore.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:12 pm

Welcome to the forum.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:50 am

Welcome to OHW, curiouscouple122! I've sent you a PM.
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:47 pm

Welcome indeed Curious couple !

We are looking forward to finding out more about you both and of course Mr Big!

frankie

billbo
Virgin

Unread post by billbo » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:21 am

Subguy, so long, and not a word. You have got me very worried. I check every day for an update. I really hope everything is OK. I'd sure like to hear that the three of you are still doing fine. And the horny perv in me would like to hear some more. The last we heard, you were free to have an orgasm, then nothing, what suspense. I for one would like to hear every detail of every time you cum, or don't.

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:51 am

I too am beginning to worry that the three of them might have hit a rough patch during this adjustment period. It is also back to school time right now and my household experiences a greater stress level for the first few weeks as everyone adjusts to summer being over. My hope is that he is simply busy.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:11 am

I've followed subguy not only on this thread, but on his previous threads. This is the longest that I recall him not posting in a long time, but I doubt that there's a problem. I think it's more a very busy life. Boys in school, work, being more involved in the play, and possibly getting accustomed to a poly type relationship. That being said, I can hardly wait to hear from him.

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:05 am

The two thoughts coming to my mind are that maybe Jamal has told him he can’t post here until he accomplishes a new task...or (hopefully not) there have been some complications with family since they brought things more into the open. Whatever the cause is, hopefully all is well and Subguy can update us soon.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:57 pm

Sorry for the pause in posting, guys. All is well. Some unexpected business came up and I’ve been in Europe for almost two weeks with no time to post.

Some quick updates: Sarah and I FaceTime every day. I find that I’m even more turned on being so far away and knowing she is getting fucked so well while I’m gone. I’m still writing the journal that Jamal had me start several weeks ago. In every call, Sarah tells me how much sex she’s had so I can record it in the journal. I look forward to our calls for many reasons but I know part of each call will involve some sexy details (unless the boys are on the call)! With the time change, usually Jamal is at work, but sometimes he’s there and he wants me to read the journal to him and Sarah. I’m finding that to be very hot and I usually have an erection during the call that I take care of later. That also gets recorded.

This week he was home and I watched them fuck for a while on the call. Hard to describe how much that turned me on.

I’ll post more later. I’m not having much time to respond to PM’s but I’ll get to them sometime.

Just wanted everyone to know all is well and I enjoy reading your posts. I should be back home next week. A little nervous about the hurricane but we live on the west coast so hopefully all will be fine. It does make me feel better that Jamal is there to help Sarah (not just with sex, ha!)

Subguy

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:03 pm

Phew! Thank goodness things are OK.

Welcome back. We were getting anxious.

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:36 am

YOU WERE MISSED~

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:28 pm

I had an amazing homecoming. I got home mid day so Sarah and8 had several hours to “reconnect” before the boys came home from school. Jamal was at work but he left her with a fresh deposit in her pussy and I gave her long oral and relished in the taste and smell and warmth of her sweet pussy. She sucked me off and we cuddled and cooed in each other’s arms. No intercourse of course and I didn’t even mind.

I’ve been cage free for 3 weeks and expect I will be restrained again soon. I won’t even mind that. In a funny way, there’s a certain security and comfort I get. When Jamal got home that evening we all had a nice catch up over wine until the jet lag caught up. Sarah slept with me but not before Jamal fucked her while I sixty nined her and he gave me a fresh load to clean up from her and him.

offendedgame
Experienced

Unread post by offendedgame » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:09 pm

Thank you for the update :grin:

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:33 pm

Thanks for the nice update...you mentioned you clean up them both; I don't recall you going into specifics on that but is it now the norm for you to clean his cock afterwards??? does she or he direct you or say anything when you're doing that??

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:08 am

subguy80 wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:28 pm
I had an amazing homecoming. I got home mid day so Sarah and8 had several hours to “reconnect” before the boys came home from school.
First of all, it's great to hear that your back home. I hope you had a smooth return considering hurricane Dorrian.

You write always a lot about Jamal. Don’t get me wrong I understand this, it's still the "new thing" in some ways. But you hardly talk about what soley happens between you and Sarah anymore. Is this no longer of interest? Actually, in the last post was the first time since a while (even before you went for three weeks) that you talk about any form of sexual context between you and Sarah.
Maybe I'm the only one, who has this impression, but besides rare oral sex you and Sarah perform to eachother, a handjob and some cuddling in bed when occasionally Sarah is spending the night with you, it seems there isn't anything left what soley you and Sarah do in a sexual and bodily way that excludes Jamal. Excuse me, if I say this in such a harsh way, but this all seems to me a bit meager, if not to say paltry for a married who love eachother so much, as I always had the impression you and Sarah do, until recently.

I know, I know you said you didn't mind at all, and that of course the most important thing, but it makes me a bit sad to hear that Sarah, out of herself, so to speak, never has the desire to initiate full intercourse with you.

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:49 am

Xalar11 wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:08 am
subguy80 wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:28 pm
I had an amazing homecoming. I got home mid day so Sarah and8 had several hours to “reconnect” before the boys came home from school.
First of all, it's great to hear that your back home. I hope you had a smooth return considering hurricane Dorrian.

You write always a lot about Jamal. Don’t get me wrong I understand this, it's still the "new thing" in some ways. But you hardly talk about what soley happens between you and Sarah anymore. Is this no longer of interest? Actually, in the last post was the first time since a while (even before you went for three weeks) that you talk about any form of sexual context between you and Sarah.
Maybe I'm the only one, who has this impression, but besides rare oral sex you and Sarah perform to eachother, a handjob and some cuddling in bed when occasionally Sarah is spending the night with you, it seems there isn't anything left what soley you and Sarah do in a sexual and bodily way that excludes Jamal. Excuse me, if I say this in such a harsh way, but this all seems to me a bit meager, if not to say paltry for a married who love eachother so much, as I always had the impression you and Sarah do, until recently.

I know, I know you said you didn't mind at all, and that of course the most important thing, but it makes me a bit sad to hear that Sarah, out of herself, so to speak, never has the desire to initiate full intercourse with you.
How Saarah and Subguy handle things is their business. These three folk have something that works for
all three of them. I say good luck to the trio

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:12 am

@frank r - I think it's good to hear sometimes a more critical comment like from a follower previous of you. And I think also subguy appreciates this. It's pretty much useless if everyone plays the "cheerleader" here, like you, about how great everything is, and kisses the ass of the author of this thread. Again, possibly I'm wrong, but I think subguy appreciates some critical questions and annotations.