Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
frank r
Player

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by frank r » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:55 am

MaxCargo wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:12 am
@frank r - I think it's good to hear sometimes a more critical comment like from a follower previous of you. And I think also subguy appreciates this. It's pretty much useless if everyone plays the "cheerleader" here, like you, about how great everything is, and kisses the ass of the author of this thread. Again, possibly I'm wrong, but I think subguy appreciates some critical questions and annotations.
Not arguing.. just meant morether than most cuckolds he seems to have it together..

frankie

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:34 am

Thank you for the update. My curiosity is more centered around the acclimation of Jamal into the household and how the kids are adjusting to having someone else living in the house. Have they asked how long he’s staying? Have they inquired about his love life, or lack of a noticeable one? If so, how did he respond? I’ve watched my son grill our single friends, both male and female, about why they are single and aren’t dating or marrying. Do your kids do the same?

Aussie Cuckold
Virgin

Unread post by Aussie Cuckold » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:17 pm

We have had a similar story couple year back
We lived on acreage at the time with our teenage kids, we had penalty of privacy due to the size of our property
We were just starting off into an open marriage and my wife had been seeing a young landscaper for about 4 months, we just happened to mentioned we need some work done on the property but couldn’t afford to pay any one as we had a client owning us large sum of money, h told my wife and I he had some free time and be willing to do the work now and we could pay him later
Wife and I accepted but we knew where this was going , each day he arrive after I had left for work and she got the kids to school , he get his guys going and then pop in side , now my wife has an incredible body and wears very brief clothes at the best of time
His workers were always trying to get eye full and soon realise there boss was banging my wife every day , I came home one day early and he was in side with m naked wife banging her over my new lounge , I walked back out and his workers looked at me very strangely
They knew I caught him in the act and was waiting for a huge fight to break out, but nothing did
Next morning, I had a late start and I hung around to have coffee with him and my wife, his guy couldn’t understand how I would be sitting there chatting with him and my wife with out flying off in a rage
He was fucking my wife every day on site for about 3 weeks, I think they soon understood the situation, mine you my wife got all the great complement while I got all the strange looks

DavidTriState
Player

Unread post by DavidTriState » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:37 pm

samlowen wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:34 am
Thank you for the update. My curiosity is more centered around the acclimation of Jamal into the household and how the kids are adjusting to having someone else living in the house. Have they asked how long he’s staying? Have they inquired about his love life, or lack of a noticeable one? If so, how did he respond? I’ve watched my son grill our single friends, both male and female, about why they are single and aren’t dating or marrying. Do your kids do the same?
good questions.
Samlowen, how old is your son?
The only thing that cums close to fucking a wife in front of her husband
Is fucking a husband in front of his wife

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:44 pm

frank r wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:55 am
MaxCargo wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:12 am
@frank r - I think it's good to hear sometimes a more critical comment like from a follower previous of you. And I think also subguy appreciates this. It's pretty much useless if everyone plays the "cheerleader" here, like you, about how great everything is, and kisses the ass of the author of this thread. Again, possibly I'm wrong, but I think subguy appreciates some critical questions and annotations.
Not arguing.. just meant morether than most cuckolds he seems to have it together..

frankie
While some critical comments are fine, I feel like I’ve covered the topic of my marriage, it’s strength, etc, and how strong our marriage is without having to repeat or justify that topic. All I will repeat is that I am getting the best sex of my life right now even without intercourse. There are some of you who have a hard time understanding how a marriage can be strong or fulfilled without intercourse and I understand that. I used to feel that way, myself, but not anymore. I think I’ve covered that topic enough for now. As we progress I might feel differently and I will certainly post about that.

I’m being deliberately vague about my boys for obvious reason so will say they are both 10 ish in age. They knew Jamal quite well before he moved in, so him being here isn’t that much if a change. Remember that they sometimes only see him on weekends for any length of time because of his work schedule. No, they have not asked him why he doesn’t have a girlfriend. Jamal to his credit has drawn very strict boundaries around his contract with the boys and never ever acts as a father substitute, such as getting involved in decisions about them. We all had a lot of talks about that. He is more of a friend, someone to have fun with. At least for now. They are still young.

Also please remember that it takes a lot if time to post and I have to be selective about what topics I write about. Just because I don’t often write about a certain topic doesn’t mean that it’s not important. It just means I choose to not cover it because I have other topics that I want to cover in the interest of time.

There was a question about me “cleaning “ Jamal after he has fucked Sarah. It’s a recent development. I was sucking him regularly during our “practice “ sessions and one day after he came inside her and rolled onto his back, he told me to clean him first before Sarah. Out of the blue. So of course I did and Sarah reached over and rubbed my head and encouraged me. I only do it now if either of them ask (tell) me to. It’s hot to not know whether it will happen. Once I was not participating in the sex, but watching in a chair. After he shot his lead, he walked over to me and told me to clean him. That was hot.

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:02 am

Subguy80

You owe me no explanation. I am a fan of you, your lady and Jamal. I feel you show the way to all of us who
have each found our way. I am in a situation not too much unlike yours. My wife and I feel we are stronger as
husband and wife, because we have worked this out first with each other and then with SIR.
thanks for your sane and honest reports.

frankie

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:21 am

frank r wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:02 am
Subguy80

You owe me no explanation. I am a fan of you, your lady and Jamal. I feel you show the way to all of us who
have each found our way. I am in a situation not too much unlike yours. My wife and I feel we are stronger as
husband and wife, because we have worked this out first with each other and then with SIR.

frankie
Frankie, I think you and I share a desire to serve a BF/bull. That desire becomes a large part of our sex lives. Maybe more than other cucks need.

Thanks,
Subguy

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:45 am

DavidTriState wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:37 pm
samlowen wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:34 am
good questions.
Samlowen, how old is your son?
10ish...he's been asking questions about our friends and their relationships, or lack of, for 3 years.

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:52 am

subguy80 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:21 am
frank r wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:02 am
Subguy80

frankie
Frankie, I think you and I share a desire to serve a BF/bull. That desire becomes a large part of our sex lives. Maybe more than other cucks need.

Thanks,
Subguy

You are right Subguy, as my wife tells me, my acceptance of SIR as the only Alpha in her life, and my being ready to kneel side by side with her before him, has allowed her to enjoy her time with SIR.
frankie

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:04 pm

How's about we stay with the hot sex and let subguy take care of his household as he sees fit. I'm here for the sex.

NewOldCuck
Experienced

Unread post by NewOldCuck » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:17 pm

RGB49FL,

Amen!

New Old Cuck

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:01 am

Let’s get back on track. Here’s something that happened last weekend that was really fun and something that I hope happens a lot more. Sarah, Jamal and I were relaxing with drinks after dinner. (Kids at my folks) Sarah turned to me and said, “Sweetie, Jamal and I have a little scenario we’d like to try. Take your clothes off and stand in front of Jamal.” That sounded fun. The three of us hadn’t done anything together since I got home.

I undressed and stood in front of him. I was caged. He told me to put my hands behind my back and he tied them with some bondage rope that he retrieved while I was undressing.

Then he surprised me by taking my penis cage off. Usually I’m locked up when we play. Sarah told me to sit down on the sofa and Jamal sat next to me. Then she turned some sexy music on and did a slow strip in front of us. There is nothing like a slow strip to get the full appreciation of how beautiful and sexy she is. When she was fully naked, she alternated between us, with Jamal getting to touch and caress her and me getting teased. My dick was at full mast and I realized that was part of the tease. I wasn’t caged but I couldn’t touch myself, either

At one point she straddled me and played with my penis by rubbing it around her cunt. Just the outside. Never touching her clit.

Finally she went over to Jamal and straddled him in the same way but turned to me and said, “This is your favorite part, isn’t it?” Then she slowly settled down on his 8 inches, taking it all and then put her forehead on his shoulder and they both embraced each other and enjoyed that moment and feeling for a long time. No matter how many times I watch them have sex, I never lose the emotions and total thrill of watching her settle onto his cock. Part of why it’s always hot is that she always acts like it’s the first time for her, feeling the fullness of him in her.

When they both eventually came they got up to tale a shower. No creampie. Damn. Jamal told me he’d untie me when my little boner went down. I had oozed so much pre cum I had made a small puddle. My little guy eventually went down and Jamal put the cage back on me and untied me. The three if us went back to our drinks and took a dip in the pool.

Not only was this little “show” incredibly hot, but it was an example of how Sarah and Jamal are being “creative “ with our sex. They had obviously planned it and it’s hot for me to think of them choreographing and plotting it together!! Rather then me getting enjoyment out of watching them, they are now beginning to incorporate me into their own fantasies and I become an actor in that play and not just a spectator (as much fun as that is)!!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:18 am

So hot!

Kneeling
Experienced

Unread post by Kneeling » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:09 am

You are also each time showing your submission to both of them. A lovely moment!

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:56 am

What a perfect scenario. It's crazy to think back to a year ago (?) when this cocky young hot black stud approached you in the gym to ask you about that yoga instructor. Could you ever have imagined that that simple encounter would lead to this?!

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:06 am

That’s sounds like a really, really good time for all three of you. I’m glad to read that they are looking for ways to include you in the fun.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:17 am

Subguy, that whole scene was hot as hell! Jamal asserted his control over you by releasing your dick but restraining you so you still didn't have access to it. Sarah then demonstrated her dominance over you by getting you totally aroused, even teasing you by putting your dick so close to her pussy but not letting you inside. Then, just as she straddles Jamal and eases his cock inside the pussy she just denied you she makes a comment that confirms your status as the cuckold in the relationship. They have passionate sex right in front of you and when they finish they go off with you still restrained and frustrated, dick hard and leaking, to deal with your own thoughts. This whole scenario was played out to confirm each one of your places in the relationship and was done brilliantly! :up:

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:59 am

More and more i appreciate how SIR has opened my eyes to the need for the beta male to know
his place.I too was taken with the entire that Subguy shared with us. I am hoping either Beth or
SIR has read the account.

frankie

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:20 am

Sarah saw Aaron while I was in Europe. He had a birthday party at his house for one of his boys and our boys were invited. Sarah offered to help him with the gang of 12 kids.

She hadn't seen him in almost a year and she said it was great to see him. He apparently has put on some weight, but she said it suits him. He's also grown a beard that she found very sexy. He's seeing a couple of women (meaning he's fucking them) but apparently no one serious. He asked about Jamal. She said it was really nice to catch up and she had missed him.

Of course, I asked her if anything happened. She said they kissed a bit but that was all. She said that when she started the day with him she didn't have any sexual thoughts but that by the time she left, she felt some stirrings of the old times.

Although she has been almost monogamous for the past year with Jamal, neither of them wants monogamy and they both acknowledge they are ok with either of them acting on an opportunity.

Jamal has actually had a new employee at his work hitting on him pretty hard. Sarah tells me she told him to go for it if he wanted to. This woman is Jamal's age and apparently very pretty. Jamal doesn't want complications at work and he'd only be interested in sex and not any dating. Jamal told Sarah one of his fantasies is to have sex with two women at the same time. Sarah told him he should make the offer to this woman so it was clear it was just sex and not a date. I asked Sarah if she just pimped herself out so Jamal can have his MFF? She laughed and said, yeah apparently she had. She doesn't think this girl would agree to that anyway. Sarah isn't bi but she said she wouldn't mind sharing Jamal with another woman in a three-way.

NewOldCuck
Experienced

Unread post by NewOldCuck » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:27 am

Subguy80,

Interesting development with Aaron. I was wondering if she ever saw Aaron on a casual basis. Was this the first time they had talked about Jamal? Let us know if this becomes something or nothing. The issue with Jamal and his coworker shows a continuing definition in Jamal/Sarah/subguy80 relationship. More doors possibly opening up. Thanks for the update.

New Old Cuck

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:38 am

Great stuff. Always look forward to your updates. Not sure I could handle everything in your lifestyle, but it is intriguing to contemplate it.

TO
Our story so far, "continuation of Marla and me":
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 33#p689371

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:44 am

Excuse my curiosity, you mentioned that Sarah did spend the first night after your return from your business-trip with you. But, considering your relatively long absence of nearly 3 weeks, did Sarah also spend the the following couple of nights with you, so you and her had a few nights in row??

When you say Sarah spends the night with, does this mean she stays with you in bed through the complete night, from start to finish? Or does she go sometimes to Jamal’s bed during the night and then return to your bed again? Again, excuse my prying about this.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:16 am

NewOldCuck wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:27 am
Subguy80,

Interesting development with Aaron. I was wondering if she ever saw Aaron on a casual basis. Was this the first time they had talked about Jamal? Let us know if this becomes something or nothing. The issue with Jamal and his coworker shows a continuing definition in Jamal/Sarah/subguy80 relationship. More doors possibly opening up. Thanks for the update.

New Old Cuck
Aaron has known about Jamal but has never met him. Sarah and Aaron have texted and he stopped by once to get some of his things he left, but they have not really had much contact. Interesting that Jamal also has an interest in Aaron, asking about him a bit without prying too much. I think it’s natural on both of their parts to have an interest in her partners. I’m teasing Sarah about getting them together.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:21 am

MaxCargo wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:44 am
Excuse my curiosity, you mentioned that Sarah did spend the first night after your return from your business-trip with you. But, considering your relatively long absence of nearly 3 weeks, did Sarah also spend the the following couple of nights with you, so you and her had a few nights in row??

When you say Sarah spends the night with, does this mean she stays with you in bed through the complete night, from start to finish? Or does she go sometimes to Jamal’s bed during the night and then return to your bed again? Again, excuse my prying about this.
Yes, we had three nights in a row after I got back. But Jamal fucked her first each time except the first night. After she gets into one bed, she doesn’t bedroom hop. She stays put.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:04 am

subguy80 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:21 am
Yes, we had three nights in a row after I got back. But Jamal fucked her first each time except the first night. After she gets into one bed, she doesn’t bedroom hop. She stays put.
That is the advantage of Jamal living with you - Sarah can get his beautiful cock conveniently before she comes to bed. What a lovely position for you to be in.