Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:44 am

So this is the follow-up to that young woman at Jamal's work who has been flirting with him. Jamal and Sarah decided it was too risky because they are work colleagues and this woman might not be able to handle that Jamal just wanted sex and get psycho on him. Jamal told her he was seeing someone.

However this has opened the door to the idea of sex with others. Although they've been nearly monogamous, the understanding all along is that they are both free to play. The other night after the boys were in bed, the three of us were doing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen and Sarah's recent visit with Aaron came up. Jamal started a discussion that I assumed would be something he would discuss in private with her, but he said, "Was the sex with Aaron as good as sex with me?" They were both in a teasing mood and she said "No, of course not" and they laughed. Then he said, "So, in what ways am I better?" Her response was "I'll tell you in bed." Meaning she didn't want to have that discussion with me present and I would have expected her to say something like that.

He said it was a deal and then added: Subguy (obviously not my real name) has seen us both in action and I bet he would have some good comments." I didn't know what to say and just sort of made a non-committal shrug. I personally believe he is a much better lover than Aaron. I've seen what Jamal does to her sexually, so there was no comparison in my mind. But it wasn't my place right then or the right time without talking to Sarah in private about how she wants to handle this.

Still, it opens the door to some potential new opportunities.

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:43 am

I would have thought that you and Sarah would have already had conversations about the differences between Jamal and Aaron in bed. Have you not talked about that before?

NewOldCuck
Experienced

Unread post by NewOldCuck » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:21 am

samlowen,

While I won't even begin to speak for subway, I would offer a different take on this. Jamal gets his ego stroked by both subguy and Sarah, Aaron is removed as any sort of threat him, Sarah will have the chance to remind subguy of his place in the relationship (which she seems to relish), and subguy gets his wishes fulfilled. Just my opinion but it sounds like everybody gets something that they enjoy. Almost foreplay.

New Old Cuck

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:31 am

That makes sense. Ty.

Edit adding: I guess I looked at it as Jamal, the guy topping both of them, asked Subguy a question. Wouldn’t it be appropriate for him to answer Jamal instead of waiting for Sarah’s response? That shows his dominance over both and by waiting, Sarah is topping Jamal, no? I feel like Subguy could have said “I think you’re better that Aaron but only Sarah could tell you.” To me, answering Jamal’s question reinforces the structure.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:24 am

I think subguy stayed in his place in this arrangement as the cuckold husband. His opinion on such matters is only important if Sarah wants it and obviously she didn't want his input and he sensed that. That is between her and Jamal.

NewOldCuck
Experienced

Unread post by NewOldCuck » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:12 pm

D+D,

I think hit it on the head when you said “it’s only important if Sarah wants it”. Obviously I only know what subguy posts but I get the feeling that Sarah has a great deal of power in this “relationship” and is exceedingly subtle in the way she wields it. She knows her husband and his wants and needs, she has been with Jamal long enough to know his wants and needs and, most importantly, how to “guide” him along the way but make him think it’s his idea. She may not be dressed in a black corset with a whip flying through the air, but, IMHO, she is a true Dominant with a capital D!

Just my two cents

New Old Cuck

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:24 pm

All interesting points. The point I was trying to make, maybe not so well, is that things are evolving. I’m more often a part of the fun. Not just planned sexiness but more spontaneous things like that fun banter. The other major change is that Sarah has a relationship with him and I am careful to not say something that she and I have not fully discussed. As some have stated she calls the shots (sexually) and this seemed like a topic she didn’t want to get into right then. It’s that simple and no hidden agenda from anyone.

To an earlier question, of course Sarah and I have discussed the differences between Jamal and Aaron. Many times. I wasn’t sure how much of that she had shared with Jamal, however.

For me, this discussion may have opened the door to some future involvement, sexually, with Aaron. Maybe.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:42 pm

[quote=subguy80 post_id=1016349
For me, this discussion may have opened the door to some future involvement, sexually, with Aaron. Maybe.
[/quote]

Subguy, could you elaborate on this statement?

billbo
Virgin

Unread post by billbo » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:46 am

Subguy, would you want to invite Aaron over for a blowjob? Sarah and Jamaal like to surprise you with new twists. You could introduce a new development.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:40 pm

D+D wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:42 pm
[quote=subguy80 post_id=1016349
Subguy, could you elaborate on this statement?
[/quote]
Three new things have recently happened. One is that Sarah and Jamal have started to flirt with the idea of sex with others. Two is that Sarah had a connection recently with her old flame of three years. The idea of some sexual involvement with him seems to fascinate the two of them (certainly it does me). And three, I’ve been brought into their sex lives as a participant rather than an observer. I just meant that something interesting and fun could develop.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:42 pm

billbo wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:46 am
Subguy, would you want to invite Aaron over for a blowjob? Sarah and Jamaal like to surprise you with new twists. You could introduce a new development.
I wouldn’t dream of taking the initiative in that, but I sure would enjoy it if it happened. I used to suck off Aaron quite a bit. He didn’t “require “ full length swallowing like Jamal does, so it was easier.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:30 am

Hot as always, and getting better and better.

Is Jamal at all interested in going to the BDSM type group you went to a while back? He knows about that episode I would guess.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:44 am

Sometimes Jamal and I find ourselves at home alone when Sarah leaves to teach her yoga classes. Recently he asked me if it was hotter for me because he is black. In other words, was it more intense because a black man was fucking my wife? That's something that Sarah and I have talked a lot about. She has admitted that she has changed her feelings about that issue and that she is, in fact, really enjoying the fact that he's black. I'm not sure I can say I like it better that Jamal is black, but his race is definitely part of his overall sexiness and alpha nature. Don't ask me why. I can't explain it anymore than Sarah can explain it. It's emotional, yes, but there is something so incredibly hot about seeing the skin color contrast.

So, yeah, I told him it was especially hot for me that he's black. He probed a bit and asked me for specifics. I told him about an experience when we were in college that I think made a big impression on me and helped me develop a special enthusiasm for Sarah fucking a black guy. It was our last year in undergrad and we were engaged. She had met a college football player at a party and this guy who was black and very big wanted to fuck her and she was fascinated by him. Long story short, they had sex several times over a few weeks before it ran it's course. I was used to her having sex with other guys, but this was different. He was a big man on campus and an extreme alpha type. It turned me on that she loved the sex with him so much. It apparently turned him on that she was engaged to me when this was happening. And it turned me on that he knew that I knew he was fucking her. I still use those images as jack off material today. His race was somehow in an emotional way tied to my new but growing cuckold urges. So Sarah fucking a black man has always held a special place in our sex fantasies.

Jamal listened, nodded and smiled. He seemed to enjoy my story. Then he told me he has only ever had sex with white women. So he said he also got off in part on the color thing. I already knew that because Sarah had told me, but it was hot to hear it from him. It was a hot and sexy conversation and some alpha man beta man bonding.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:47 am

RGB49FL wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:30 am

Is Jamal at all interested in going to the BDSM type group you went to a while back? He knows about that episode I would guess.
Yes, he and Sarah actually went to one of the bondage parties when I was in Europe. He apparently loved it and they want to go regularly. Bill gave Jamal some flogging lessons and apparently Jamal was a natural.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:11 am

Is this going to lead to you being flogged by Jamal? Another way to have you submit to him? Sounds like that's the plan sometime in the future. Something to look forward too.

Kneeling
Experienced

Unread post by Kneeling » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:19 am

subguy80 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:47 am
RGB49FL wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:30 am

Yes, he and Sarah actually went to one of the bondage parties when I was in Europe. He apparently loved it and they want to go regularly. Bill gave Jamal some flogging lessons and apparently Jamal was a natural.
Subguy you are the best! Alway look forward to your comments. It is a joy to read a grownup commenting of his role as the beta.

kneeling

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:25 am

Is there a term, similar to the Queen of Spades, but for a black man that only sleeps with white women? King of Queens?

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:03 pm

Wow! I've missed this thread!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

cuckoldtipp
Experienced

Unread post by cuckoldtipp » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:43 am

Subguy anything new going on? An update would be nice

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:49 am

Sorry I haven’t posted in a while. Please don’t interpret that to mean I’m getting complacent with our situation. In fact, it’s just the opposite. I’m enjoying the little things. Like when Sarah crawled into bed with me recently and I buried my nose in her neck and ear. One of my favorite places in her body. She smelled of her lovely, familiar Sarah smell. But I could also detect a “sex” scent. Slightly sweaty and warm. I lightly circled her nipples with my tongue and she said it felt good that I was being so gentle because they were tender. That meant, of course, that Jamal had been working them over.

I reached for her pussy and inserted my finger and asked if her pussy was also tender. She laughed a little and said he had been especially turned on and pretty wild. That’s all she had to say. I could imagine what that meant. Now she was snuggling up to me and I loved knowing she had just been wildly passionate with her lover. Nothing big, really, but so sexy for me.

NewOldCuck
Experienced

Unread post by NewOldCuck » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:38 am

Subguy80,

Always a pleasure to hear from you. It seems like things have settled down for you and Sarah and Jamal. It’s those little things that you remember and enjoy.

Thanks for taking the time to include us on your journey.

New Old Cuck

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:46 am

Subguy, I enjoy hearing about the little things that go on between all three of you. Also how is your progress going on submitting to Jamal's cock? How has Sarah reacted to your sexual submission to Jamal? Has Sarah started asking Jamal to take you and use you so she can watch?
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:17 am

SutterKane wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:46 am
Subguy, I enjoy hearing about the little things that go on between all three of you. Also how is your progress going on submitting to Jamal's cock? How has Sarah reacted to your sexual submission to Jamal? Has Sarah started asking Jamal to take you and use you so she can watch?
Yes to all your questions. Last weekend Sarah and I were in the kitchen making something for lunch. Jamal was in the other room watching tv. I walked into his room and asked him if I could get him something, thinking maybe a beer or sandwich. He said “yes” and motioned me to him as he removed his shorts. He obviously wanted something else. I positioned myself between his legs and knelt as he laid back on the sofa.

I worked on his cock and he was moaning softly when I heard Sarah sit on the sofa next to him. I glanced up and they were kissing and she was playing with his nipple. A couple of times she placed her hand on top of my head as I was going up and down on his cock, sort of being part of the activity herself. It was hot. When Jamal exploded in my mouth she asked me to show her my full mouth. She said “nice” and then told me to swallow. And then Jamal said he’d also like that beer now.

I’ve sensed that Sarah is enjoying my submissions and the “activities “ that are involved. I always knew she was supportive because she knew I liked it. But she is also obviously enjoying it, herself, now, too. If I can be so turned on my her having sex with someone else, it makes perfect sense to me that a hotwife can also be turned on watching her cuck husband with someone else, especially her BF.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:41 am

She may be grateful for the help. I'm sure that Jamal's sex drive is extremely high.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:05 am

Subguy, how does it make you feel to be able to please Jamal sexually so well that he wants you to service him? Or do you think his enjoyment is having a submissive white man willingly service his cock? Have you asked Sarah how it makes her feel to see her husband willingly submit sexually to her boyfriend? To see how hot and sexually excited it gets you? Has Jamal ever had Sarah fuck you in front of him? If so, how hot did that get her? Did she tease and dominate you when she did?
Sorry for all the questions, but your story fascinates me!
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!