I was recently fucked by my wife's bull

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Cucks what sex acts would you do if your wife's bull ordered

Creampie clean up and eat
21%
Suck bull's cock
21%
Allow bull to ejaculate in your mouth
19%
Allow bull to piss on you
7%
Allow bull to piss in your mouth
6%
Rim bull's ass
8%
Allow bull to fuck your ass
18%

Total votes: 2080

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

I was recently fucked by my wife's bull

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:32 am

My wife's bull fucked me recently. You can read my story under "Big New Developments." I have not been fucked in the ass before by a man, but in thinking it over, I wonder if I am really that unusual? There have been some similar polls on this site, but I'd like to get a comprehensive survey. These are questions about acts that you have personally done, or theoretically WOULD DO if ordered. Hotwives and bulls please also vote if you have observed cuckolds in this behavior. You can vote for as many as apply. My personal feeling is that submitting to these acts is more of a dominant vs sub dynamic. I do not consider myself bi, but I readily admit that I enjoyed being dominated by my wife's bull when he fucked me. I am wondering if this is a dynamic among others? Maybe there is an element of being "bi" that is developing in me. I don't know. I do not have a problem with that, but wonder if my cuckolding is really that extreme?

Thanks for completing the poll.

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Re: I was recently fucked by my wife's bull

Unread post by isinlarsa » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:25 pm

So far, I have only eaten my wife's creampie and once suck a cock during a three-way. But as I moved from purely vanilla sex with my wife through swinging, three-ways and getting cuckold, I have started thinking about having my wife's lover cum in my mouth and fuck my ass. In my fantasy I do it at the urging of my wife. Probably never go that far.

pancuckold
Player

Unread post by pancuckold » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:39 pm

I don't do anything under orders. So none of the above.

Even if I were in an S&M relationship (with male or female), consent remains mine to give, not theirs to expect.

I seem to remember reading in your thread that you weren't all that happy about this particular development and as such, I wondered what your motivation was for going there -- understanding that being swept up in the moment is a reason.
she's been with 54+ guys, 16 since we've been involved.
My numbers are about half of hers, I'm not jealous, maybe a bit envious

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:09 pm

pancuckold wrote:I don't do anything under orders. So none of the above.

Even if I were in an S&M relationship (with male or female), consent remains mine to give, not theirs to expect.

I seem to remember reading in your thread that you weren't all that happy about this particular development and as such, I wondered what your motivation was for going there -- understanding that being swept up in the moment is a reason.
Good observation. I start with the basic cuckold motivation, which is to have my wife enjoy sex as often as she pleases with other men. I am sexually fulfilled when she is sexually fulfilled. I am feeling my highest sexual turn-on, the most horny, when she is getting fucked by other men. I actually think this boy toy, this 20-year old is an ass. But, I also admit he is sexy and I know Sarah finds him sexy and she wants to fuck him. She finds him sexy enough to fuck him bareback, knowing the risks. He is an alpha male and she needs that when Aaron is not available. So, yes, maybe there are some things about him I don't like, but I have realized he has a role in my wife's life and I need to try and understand her needs.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:19 pm

None of the above. No guys, period.
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:37 pm

Only a wannabe, but I don't take sexual requests from anyone but my wife. Much less orders.

Now if my wife told me it would be hot for her to see me fucked, I'd consider it. It's not like I haven't had a big dildo in my anyway and enjoyed the feeling. I know how to get the the big dildo in, so a cock shouldn't be a problem.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:08 am

I've done/had done to me everything listed except for the pissing stuff. My wife gets turned on seeing her bull use me and I almost always suck her bull's cock. I've only been fucked by her bull once but she says she wants to see more of that. My wife has pissed on me and in my mouth but I think she considers that her personal thing with me and would not consider having her bull do it. If she decided that she wanted him to though, I would submit to it.

Richardg
Virgin

Unread post by Richardg » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:46 am

I've done everything listed, either with the first girl who cucked me - my gf at uni, or more recently my wife, now that she has a number of dominant bulls to play with.

We've also just got back from holiday in France. We spent a couple of the days in Paris, and went to a gay sex club which they allowed her into. She watched me get used by so many men. Wifey seems to adore watching me as a "gay boy" (her words), and she actively encouraged them to do anything they wanted with me.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:04 am

Richardg wrote:I've done everything listed, either with the first girl who cucked me - my gf at uni, or more recently my wife, now that she has a number of dominant bulls to play with.

We've also just got back from holiday in France. We spent a couple of the days in Paris, and went to a gay sex club which they allowed her into. She watched me get used by so many men. Wifey seems to adore watching me as a "gay boy" (her words), and she actively encouraged them to do anything they wanted with me.
I think Sarah and I may have gone to that same sex club in Paris when we were in college (if it has been there for many years)! I remember being surprised since the club was clearly a gay club, but there must have been several bi guys that evening. I remember Sarah being the popular one and getting fucked by several of them in a gang bang room. Maybe French gay men are more flexible! That was quite a night. Glad you enjoyed the club!!

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:07 pm

Richardg wrote:I've done everything listed, either with the first girl who cucked me - my gf at uni, or more recently my wife, now that she has a number of dominant bulls to play with.

I have had this situation as a fantasy, but I doubt I would ever do it in real life. The closest I've ever come was when a woman I was dating told me about being with two gay men the previous week. They got involved in some three-some activities, although I don't think they fucked her. She did say that she found it hot to be with them while they fucked each other. She suggested that the two of us should join them in a four-some. I failed to follow through, and, in retrospect, regret it. It would have fulfilled a fantasy to have these two guys fuck me while she watched.

mrhotwifejen
Trainable

Unread post by mrhotwifejen » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:07 am

I voted for a creampie because I want a creampie. My wife doesn't have a bull, but if she did, I wouldn't care what he wants, unless of course, she wants it too. That said, I'm willing to try anything once for her.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:21 am

As a BF, I have seen hot wives enjoy the power they have over their cuckold. And I have seen them participate in suggesting the cuckold do things that they know will turn him on. I think the fact that they are turning him on is also very exciting to the hot wife. I always encourage her to tell him what she wants him to do and I also enjoy participating in these exciting acts. However, I have never ordered or told a cuckold to do anything that I did not discuss with his hot wife first and have approval.

Although I have never pissed on or in a cuckold !!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:13 pm

bradisalpha wrote:As a BF, I have seen hot wives enjoy the power they have over their cuckold. And I have seen them participate in suggesting the cuckold do things that they know will turn him on. I think the fact that they are turning him on is also very exciting to the hot wife. I always encourage her to tell him what she wants him to do and I also enjoy participating in these exciting acts. However, I have never ordered or told a cuckold to do anything that I did not discuss with his hot wife first and have approval.

Brad
Have your ever had him suck you off, or have you fucked him? What has his wife said?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:19 am

bradisalpha wrote:As a BF, I have seen hot wives enjoy the power they have over their cuckold. And I have seen them participate in suggesting the cuckold do things that they know will turn him on. I think the fact that they are turning him on is also very exciting to the hot wife. I always encourage her to tell him what she wants him to do and I also enjoy participating in these exciting acts. However, I have never ordered or told a cuckold to do anything that I did not discuss with his hot wife first and have approval.

Brad
Brad, your response and attitude tell me that any cuckold couple would be lucky to have you as the wife's BF. To me, you have mastered the "art" of BF and Alpha male. I feel we have that with Sarah's BF, Aaron, too. Every alpha male should have your attitude and understanding!

For the record, water sports can be very fun and are not as strange or "off putting" as you might think once you start playing, especially when piss is watered down with beer. Just saying.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:32 am

subguy80 wrote:

Brad
Brad, your response and attitude tell me that any cuckold couple would be lucky to have you as the wife's BF. To me, you have mastered the "art" of BF and Alpha male. I feel we have that with Sarah's BF, Aaron, too. Every alpha male should have your attitude and understanding!

For the record, water sports can be very fun and are not as strange or "off putting" as you might think once you start playing, especially when piss is watered down with beer. Just saying.
subguy,

I guess it just isn't something that I have approached !! Maybe I should dig deeper !!

Spitting is something that I have done often... While being sucked I have pulled his head back off my cock .. Looked him in the eye and told him what a dirty cocksucking cuckold he was and then spit in his face and pulled him back onto my cock. In the right situation that has excited him intensely as well as his wife enjoying it.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:59 am

What sex acts would I do if my wife's bull ordered me? None. My wife is in charge here not her extra men.

Richardg
Virgin

Unread post by Richardg » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:29 am

bradisalpha wrote:
subguy80 wrote:

Brad

subguy,

I guess it just isn't something that I have approached !! Maybe I should dig deeper !!

Spitting is something that I have done often... While being sucked I have pulled his head back off my cock .. Looked him in the eye and told him what a dirty cocksucking cuckold he was and then spit in his face and pulled him back onto my cock. In the right situation that has excited him intensely as well as his wife enjoying it.

Brad
Oh wow! I love it when a dominant guy spits on me!

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:36 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
subguy80 wrote:

Brad

subguy,

Brad

Brad - Do you think that a woman's lover and her husband can have sexual contact without it being in the relationship of a bull and a sub? Maybe I'm fooling myself, but I just find it unbelievably exciting to watch my wife have enjoyable sex with another man, and would like to participate by having sexual contact with him after he has fucked her.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:19 am

isinlarsa wrote:
bradisalpha wrote:
subguy80 wrote:

Brad

subguy,

Brad

Brad - Do you think that a woman's lover and her husband can have sexual contact without it being in the relationship of a bull and a sub? Maybe I'm fooling myself, but I just find it unbelievably exciting to watch my wife have enjoyable sex with another man, and would like to participate by having sexual contact with him after he has fucked her.
isinlarsa,

Yes.. It would be more of a "threesome" arrangement where the wife and her husband enjoy satisfying a man. I have been in those situations. The wife and husband would make it clear that he enjoys watching his wife fucked but also wants to participate.

How far do you imagine going with him after he has finished with your wife ??

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:01 am

I've had a little experience in this area, although I would like to have pursued it further. The experience I had was with a woman who had a relationship with both me and with the other man, so it wasn't quite a couple with a second man.

What I fantasize about is watching him fuck my wife from up close -- not sitting across the room jacking off. There would be touching and kissing between my wife and me. Once he cums inside her, and pulls out, I envision licking and sucking his cock, both to taste the mixture of him and my wife and to get him hard again. After that, I imagine both him fucking her a second time, but him fucking me in front of my wife while she takes a turn of being the observer urging us both to perform for her visual enjoyment.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:44 am

isinlarsa wrote:I've had a little experience in this area, although I would like to have pursued it further. The experience I had was with a woman who had a relationship with both me and with the other man, so it wasn't quite a couple with a second man.

What I fantasize about is watching him fuck my wife from up close -- not sitting across the room jacking off. There would be touching and kissing between my wife and me. Once he cums inside her, and pulls out, I envision licking and sucking his cock, both to taste the mixture of him and my wife and to get him hard again. After that, I imagine both him fucking her a second time, but him fucking me in front of my wife while she takes a turn of being the observer urging us both to perform for her visual enjoyment.
In the relationship with the woman and another man.. How far did you go with HIM ??

It would be very hot to suck him hard again and then have him fuck your wife AND you. Have you been fucked before ?? Dildos ?? Strap on ?? Are you prepared for this if it happens ??

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Stephie
Prepubescent

Unread post by Stephie » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:08 am

We have talked about this for quite a long time but just entered into it with another fellow very recently. I'm a cross dresser, always have been, and just in the last several months she's taken the reigns and is keeping me in a somewhat modified form of chastity, she picks out my undies for me, and I do pretty much everything she says and get relief in the form of a ruined O every two weeks if I'm a good girl.

As for her new friend, he is about the same age as us and we all came from a BDSM background so we all understand role-play and our positions in how all the pegs fit together. Wife and I both enjoy bondage greatly, so there will be many times when both of us are bound (she snugs me up at bedtime every night when we're on our own now and it's fantastic to go to sleep so frustrated after having just enjoyed serving her with a Magic Wand and dildos or things of that nature). I will be cross dressed and submissive to both of them during their play dates when I am present, and both have made it clear I will not be a complete bystander.

I've accepted the role of complete subbie and I am loving the total power exchange this has brought about. I am nervous about it and it hasn't happened yet, but I expect I will be instructed to suck his cock in the near future and probably more than that will happen. As long as he is pleasuring her and she loves me, and is genuinely enjoying the whole affair, yes, it will be humiliating but admittedly exciting to "take one for the team" as it were. It's something I've often thought of, but I would never act on it outside of a situation where she wasn't involved in wanting it to happen.

Anxious about it, nervous, but accepting my position (literally) I am prepared to do whatever they want me to do and not complain about it.

Thank you. :oops:

romantic
Trainable

Unread post by romantic » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:26 pm

The closest thing I've done to a homoerotic act is put a condom on a bull's penis. Also have helped put the bull's penis into my gf if it slips out. But I feel like that's being more friendly or helping than gay

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:10 pm

All of the above IF he beat my ass.

Jametre Wood
Virgin

Unread post by Jametre Wood » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:18 pm

subguy80 wrote:My wife's bull fucked me recently. You can read my story under "Big New Developments." I have not been fucked in the ass before by a man, but in thinking it over, I wonder if I am really that unusual? There have been some similar polls on this site, but I'd like to get a comprehensive survey. These are questions about acts that you have personally done, or theoretically WOULD DO if ordered. Hotwives and bulls please also vote if you have observed cuckolds in this behavior. You can vote for as many as apply. My personal feeling is that submitting to these acts is more of a dominant vs sub dynamic. I do not consider myself bi, but I readily admit that I enjoyed being dominated by my wife's bull when he fucked me. I am wondering if this is a dynamic among others? Maybe there is an element of being "bi" that is developing in me. I don't know. I do not have a problem with that, but wonder if my cuckolding is really that extreme?

Thanks for completing the poll.

I’m not cuck, I’m BBC Bull and cuck trainer, but I voted in your poll. I checked all seven choices because, in general, cuck must do everything that his wife or gf requests. The Bull, because he is in service to the wife/gf, must comply or must step aside to make way for another Bull who will comply. There is no shame in this; women and Bulls can set their parameters, but cuck is cuck and must submit.

Distinctions of straight, bi, gay do not apply. Cuck is cuck. You are cuck, You are to be used as Miss/Ms/Mistress/Ma’am desires. Her Bull objectifies you. You are a hole into which he ejaculates his potent and precious seed as ordered. Something for which you should feel honored, if the woman to whom you are cucked permits those feelings. Cuck can have no enjoyment or satisfaction unless permitted.

Your recognition of dom and sub shows merit, but you must understand that this is not leather-sex, BDSM. This is a sexual power structure without toys and devices, without emotional sex-pleasure for any party. Only the body and the mind are at play in their roles as observing wife/gf, penetrating Bull, and cuck. Wife/gf rank 100, Bull ranks 90, cuck ranks zero, nil. Libido and fantasy are absent; this is simply, purely function and performance.

This is the role of the totally abject cuck toward his wife/gf and her Bull — absolute nullity. Lesser levels are possible, but this is the rock bottom.

Did you reach it? Do you want to?
Jametre, Bull Stud in Service

No human being - woman or man - should be regarded as a conquest or an amusement with a will subservient to someone else's.