Her boss fucking my wife

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
SutterKane
OHW Addict

Re: Her boss fucking my wife

Unread post by SutterKane » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:44 pm

I'm wishing you both the very best that this Christmas and New Year hold!
Sutter
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:39 pm

I'm guessing this one has ended also.
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:57 pm

That's a bit insensitive. When, and if they're ready, you'll read about it. If they're done, it's probably something nobody will ever know anything about. That's a good thing.

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:33 am

Wisher wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:39 pm
I'm guessing this one has ended also.
Nope, (she was an acquaintance of mine on Tumblr, since that site's recent implosion I don't have a way to keep tabs) at last word they were ticking along just fine :-)

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:52 am

GemsHubby wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:02 am
Sorry for the long absence.
Hello, I have seen you have login yesterday. I hope you and Gema are doing better, in the context, I suppose of probabely difficult and kind of sad last few months?
I bet I’m far from the only person, who would like to hear about your and Gema's whereabouts. Again, I hope to hear from you soon and my best wishes to you and Gema.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:42 am

MaxCargo wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:52 am
GemsHubby wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:02 am
Sorry for the long absence.
Hello, I have seen you have login yesterday. I hope you and Gema are doing better, in the context, I suppose of probabely difficult and kind of sad last few months?
I bet I’m far from the only person, who would like to hear about your and Gema's whereabouts. Again, I hope to hear from you soon and my best wishes to you and Gema.
Gerardo passed away. We were shocked, first with his illness and then his death. Our sexdrive reached negative values. It just didn't seem to be okay enjoying sex while he was suffering or even after his death.

Someone on this forum translated the second book for us and I had it on my to-do list to review it. But I just didn't feel like I could. I even lost interest visiting this site completely. And Gem lost interest too in updating her Tumblr (and on top, they closed her blog because of explicit sexual content, like they have done with other Tumblr blogs after becoming prude). But I have started to review the book and I am already half-way through. I should be able to publish it soon if I can make the time to finish editing it. I have to confess, it has made me horny, reading my wife's beginnings. That has made me come back to this site, too.

Gema is still working in the company, but it could be just a matter of time until she is fired, once the new boss starts making the reorganizations he will have in mind. Well, it's not a bad moment to lose a job. At least, right now, the economy is doing good. I hope it will last. It's really shit when you lose your job just when economy contracts.

So for now, there hasn't been anything sexual going on. Not even between Gem and me :-(. But I hope we will come out soon from this emotional crisis (not between us, our sentiments regarding each other are ok).
My wife's blog: gemaesposacaliente.blogspot.com

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:40 pm

GemsHubby wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:42 am
So for now, there hasn't been anything sexual going on. Not even between Gem and me :-(. But I hope we will come out soon from this emotional crisis (not between us, our sentiments regarding each other are ok).
A big thank you for the update. Reading Gema's blog and your thread here I never felt much sympathy for Gerardo, but of course nobody deserves to suffer from such an illness, it's just cruel. I feel deeply sorry for the sad development. I assume something like this makes you and Gema appreciate eachother even more.
It's understandable that something like this has a quite negative effect on everbody's sexdrive. But I have no doubt, that you have been a rock for Gema during this time. Certainly, Gema is aware of this and I'm sure her sexual desire and lust for you will return soon. I think she's longing to feel you inside of her again. Maybe, if it's possible and the time is right you and Gema should go on a romantic gateaway weekend?

Like I said, I also followed Gema's blog eagerly and I hope one day she will start posting again. Take care of yourself and of course of your lovely wife. And of course I hope to hear from you more often again.

Ben_Bradman
Experienced

Unread post by Ben_Bradman » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:19 am

GemsHubby wrote: But I hope we will come out soon from this emotional crisis (not between us, our sentiments regarding each other are ok).
Gerardo's illness and death was certainly shocking and it is understandable how it would disrupt your lives in a big way. I do hope and pray that you and Gema get enough strength and peace to move out of this difficult phase swiftly and smoothly.

GemsHubby wrote: Gema is still working in the company, but it could be just a matter of time until she is fired, once the new boss starts making the reorganizations he will have in mind. Well, it's not a bad moment to lose a job.

I am curious why you think Gema will lose her job in that company. Does she want to leave? Is she enjoying or is at least OK to continue there? How is her relationship with new boss? Is he internal from that company? If yes, how was his relationship with Gerardo? (Apologies for firing questions at such a time. Please ignore them if they are intrusive or inappropriate).

GemsHubby wrote: But I have started to review the book and I am already half-way through. I should be able to publish it soon if I can make the time to finish editing it. I have to confess, it has made me horny, reading my wife's beginnings. That has made me come back to this site, too.
That sounds promising! On multiple fronts! I would love to get my hands on book 2. And book 3 too (so please add that to you to-do list). I have mentioned that before too. I even hassled the person who translated the blog for book 2 (apologies again to you - I should not have put you in such an awkward situation!).

Well far more importantly though what is really promising is that you are beginning to look forward with enthusiasm (and being horny!). I am sure your enthusiasm for future will rub off on Gema too. One way or the other directly or indirectly you have always been the one to open doors for her and lay out pathways for her that she has followed with so much vigour, love and commitment. So your role remains critical. All the best.

Please do keep us updated. I really mean that - please don't go off this site for weeks and months again!

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:43 am

Gerardo had a business partner. The company belonged to both of them. I am not not sure about the exact split, if 50/50 or whatever. The company has two divisions. One was managed by Gerardo and the other one by his partner. They operate mostly independently, or at the verly least, the partner didn't got to say Gerardo how to manage his turf and vice versa.

I guess that the business partner will now take over management of Gerardo's division. Hierarchically, he is already doing that, but he hasn't implemented any changes so far. And then there is Gerardo's inheritence he has left, which includes his part of the company. So, whoever inherits that, will have to play a role in the company's future, one way or the other. If they sell that part, there will be a new business partner. If they keep it, they might rely on the business partner to manage all the company.

Whatever, but there will be changes for sure. A Gema is overpaid for her position. Maybe it's not that much as we think it is and they could just consider normal, although within the high end. Or, they will find it strange and may want to investigate or just cut costs and fire her. Of course, it's also possible that nothing happens, but we just don't have a good feeling about it.

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:58 am

Thank you for giving us the heads up about your situation. I hope everything works out for you and Gema. Please keep us updated.

insertomit
Experienced

Unread post by insertomit » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:35 pm

Sorry for your lost. Hope she has something to remember him by.

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:26 pm

The translated second book has been published on Amazon. I'd be violating rules here if I posted a link to it, but I thought it would be okay to let folks know. It will likely be taken down for a bit in the next day or two to fix a problem with the cover.

Y'all take care.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:09 am

I have corrected the cover. I guess it will take Amazon a while to reflect the changes, but it was just one letter in the cover. If you happen to read it, please leave a comment.

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:20 am

WOW, I had missed your last update about Geraldo passing. I'm sorry for your loss. That is crazy.

I am sure that Gema feels some angst about the job situation, but losing a job (if that happens) can often be a good thing as it invites new opportunities.

I am a bit like Geraldo, in that I also like to mix business with pleasure, and I own my own company. In search of my own "Gema", I ran an ad in seeking arrangements (a dating website) and said I was looking for a "hot personal assistant" to basically take care of all of my needs, both personal and professional. I made it very clear that duties could include anything from walking my dog, to business travel, to entertaining clients, to, basically, giving me head while I'm on a conference call ;) I am self employed, so I can obviously do whatever I want, and I would never want someone to feel I was harassing them, so I made it very clear what the job entails. Interestingly enough, I got 100's of responses, from crazy hot and beautiful young woman. Apparently a lot of woman have a fantasy of fucking their boss !!

My first assistant was a so-so girlfriend and a so-so assistant. Honestly, I did not expect a perfect assistant, as I have plenty of people to get all of the important work done. However, it did create a small about of issue that some of my hard working employees probably did not see her pulling her weight. Eventually the relationship ended, mostly because she want to pursue other career activities. We're still friends, but no longer do anything together.

My second assistant is a fantastic girlfriend and a fantastic assistant. I feel like I hit the mother load. She is stunningly hot (bikini model), and crazy sexy and sexual. A real head turner. She does anything I want, including giving me head doing long boring conference calls ;) She travels with me and is a really good personal assistant - managing projects and even saving me tons of money by negotiating fees from vendors and contractors that I just did not bother negotiating with in the past. My wife even loves her for keeping me happy and saving us money ;)

My point is that Gema is a remarkable woman and there are all sort of opportunities in this world for a woman like her!
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:30 pm

My wife's boss is also fucking her and has been for some two years.

My wife is now 32, 5’11”, an inch taller than me. To say she’s attractive would be an understatement, and her body is smoking hot. She has been a hot wife for less than three years and, after a year or so of my encouragement, eagerly accepted our lifestyle. With one exception, a younger guy she has been fucking since the beginning, her guys have been short term affairs.

The first man she was seeing was a coworker and she broke off that relationship for reasons I mentioned before; but also ended it because she suspected an employee had begun to notice something between them that suggested a sexual pairing. She decided getting involved with anyone at work was a bad idea. The bank where she works has strict rules about employees having affairs; that’s particularly true for any supervisor or executive having sex with anyone under their authority to protect the company from sexual harassment lawsuits.

She had told me that for a couple of months she was sure her boss wanted to have sex with her. He was subtle about it, saying in ways like, “You make an excellent impression on customers,” or “Men who do a lot of business with us are really impressed with your looks.” He found ways to be alone with her more often than necessary. She became increasingly attracted to him and began imagining his cock inside her when she and I had wild sex. I, of course, encouraged that fantasy, which sent her growing desire into hyperdrive.

He’s 41, about her height but she is taller than him in her three-inch heels. He’s maybe a few pounds heavier than what would be a perfect weight, slightly balding with black hair and glasses for reading. But those are superficial things; my wife says women at the bank certainly notice him when he walks in.

Then came the day the two were in his office talking and looking out his office window. Standing alongside her, his hand touched hers. She didn’t pull away and knew he noticed. She asked, “I’ve been curious about something for awhile. The company has an agreement form that employees who want to date must sign.” He nodded and said, “Yeah, that’s to avoid the bank from being a party to sexual harassment.” She knew as did others that he kept those signed forms, if any, in his office’s file cabinet. The office buzz was that they were in his safekeeping to avoid any gossipy HR employees from telling others about any such relationships. She later learned that it was extremely rare for any employees to ask for and sign those agreements.

She said, “Seems to me that signing an agreement before anything happens between a couple would take a lot of steam out of a budding relationship. I was thinking it might be better if an employee signed the agreement ahead of any relationship, just in the event anything happens.” He grinned and said, “Are you involved with anyone?”

She curled her pinky finger around his and giggled. She said, “No, but I’d be willing to sign the form and let a man sign later if anything happened between us.” He tightened his finger around hers. She glanced down to see a growing bulge in his slacks. She went on, “I’d never claim sexual harassment anyway, but even married women are tempted at times. Signing it for a future possibility just seems like a good idea.” He turned to her and their eyes were affixed on the other’s. She didn’t release her hand from his.

He turned to open a lower desk drawer, pulled out a form and handed it and a pen to her. He said, “I think that’s a smart idea.” She lay it atop his desk and signed. He didn’t file it in the cabinet against the wall but instead opened a desk drawer and slid it into a manila folder. He said, “Would you care to have lunch with me tomorrow?” The bulge in his pants would now be at full staff if released from his fly.

She told me this during dinner at home. I shrugged and said, “That’s okay with me.” I don’t disagree with any desire to do whatever she wants.

They drove separately the following day to a small diner with few customers. He told her he was married, but she had already known that. He said, “If I got involved with someone, it would be only for sex. I wouldn’t threaten my marriage.” My wife realized he still fishing for her to make known what she intended, so she said, “I wouldn’t have it any other way either. It’s just for … well, fun.”

As they were stood next to their cars in the diner’s parking lot, they kissed on the lips and he asked if she was free that night. He wrote an address on a note pad’s paper and asked her to meet him there after work. She had thought they might be meeting at a hotel, but he has a friend who occasionally loans him a condo when needed. His friend uses the residence for sexual liaisons. As always, she phoned me that afternoon to say she would be late getting home and would call again if it turned out to be overnight.

She has a couple of cover stories for situations like this so other men won’t know I approve of her fucking others. She told him that she phoned her husband to say she was going to dinner with her cousin after work. But, she adds, her “cousin is out of town, so even if he calls her he’ll assume she’s out with me. He doesn’t expect me home until at least 11 tonight.”

The sun was going down when she arrived. Each was in a high state of excitation. As they kissed, his boner pressed against her belly. She stroked his rod as he undressed each of them. The walked naked to the bedroom. She knelt and took his hard dick into her mouth. She rolled her eyes up to meet his. His hands gripped each side of her head as she sucked. She describes his penis as “very long and broad” when erect. I would later ask if he was bigger than me; I don’t know why I need to know that but I always ask. She said, “Yeah, don’t feel bad. But he’s a lot bigger.” I like that.

He urged her to the bed. His tongue manipulated her clitoris until she begged him to fuck her. Her cunt was creaming. He mounted her and inserted his cockhead into her pussy lips. She sobbed and looked down to the narrow space between their bodies. She stared at his length as it slid deep into her cunt. She whimpered, “Oh gosh, your dick is so long!” She cried out when he thrust into her.

When hearing her tell me all this, I could imagine the feeling flooding his mind and body as he fucked my beautiful wife. And I well know her feelings when another man fucks her for the first time. She is wild with passion as another man’s dick glides through her pussy.

She reached a screaming orgasm within a minute as he plowed into her and another as he was cumming. Tears streaked her cheeks as she said, “Oh yeah, cum with me!” She wept as his seed filled her cunt. Exhausted, she sighed, “That was wondrous!”

They walked nude to the kitchen’s bar and he poured sangria from a bottle he had brought with him. They returned to bed and he urged her to her knees. She turned her head about to watch wide-eyed as he entered her muff from behind. She gripped the bed’s metal headboard. Her jaw dropped as he drilled her. She cried repeatedly, “Fuck me! Fuck me!” She reached to her groin and massaged her clitoris. She orgasmed a second time at the moment his body stiffened and said, “I’m cumming.” She said a thousand starts burst in the room.

She smiled, laying a leg across his, and said, “We need to be careful at work about how we act around each other. I don’t want anyone to suspect any relationship.” He agreed and said she was glad she said that because it told him she was willing to continue seeing him. She said, “Well, sure! If fucking me becomes stale, I won’t complain if you decide to end it.” He laughed and said that time would be awhile off.

They're still fucking as opportunities come about at the borrowed condo, his weekend mountain cottage and a couple of times at our home when I'm traveling for business. Although I don’t have the opportunity to watch, I’m satisfied hearing her details after each session and pleased her needs are being filled. She was for a year and a half promoted to one of the bank's branch offices as manager and recently promoted to a position working closely with him in an office adjoining his corner office. They have had sex a few times in his office and his secretary provides cover for them if needed. She doesn't feel in any way that a superior is taking advantage of someone under him since she instigated the affair and doesn't want to break it off. Neither does he and he and his wife have become close friends of ours. We later learned his wife, like me, approves of their sexual relationship. She and I often go out to dinner, a film or elsewhere on nights my wife and her husband are having sex.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Ben_Bradman
Experienced

Unread post by Ben_Bradman » Tue May 07, 2019 12:34 am

GemsHubby wrote:I have corrected the cover. I guess it will take Amazon a while to reflect the changes, but it was just one letter in the cover. If you happen to read it, please leave a comment.

I just finished reading the second book. I waited for the English version for a long time. So when I read about its availability here I bought a copy straightaway. I started reading and within a couple of pages realised that if I reread book 1 before reading book 2 then I'll enjoy it more. Sort of delayed gratification, in a way. I must say that the book - both 1 and 2 - didn't disappoint. Reading book 1 again after many months was great. Book 2 is fantastic. Actually exceeded my expectations. I thoroughly enjoyed reading.

Now I am waiting for the English version of book 3! Even more so because of where Gema has chosen to end book 2. The dynamics between Daniel, Silvertre, LuisA and Gema are exceptionally interesting (often disturbing but that's how thrillers are supposed to be). And it isn't any less than any thriller.

Totally in awe of Gema. Amazing woman. How is her MBA/Masters degree going? I don't know how she has managed to juggle all the balls (her daughter, her husband, household responsibilities and work, Gerardo at work, Gerardo at playtime, work with increased responsibility as manager of Mario and others, MBA/Masters, etc, etc....) but certainly I am extremely impressed.

@GemsHubby - it'd be great to hear from you. I hope things are beginning to come back to normal after the Gerardo's tragedy. If you don't mind I have a few questions. Around this time last year you talked about launching your own company. How's that going? Have you got a job alongside? Secondly, it'd be great if you can share a bit about what's currently going on (if anything) with Lidia, Mario, Didac, and Gerardo's partner. Thirdly, it'd be great if you can share updates about your sex life.

I know my questions could be really insensitive and intrusive considering what you and Gema have gone through (and are still going through). So I apologize if I offended you or made you feel uncomfortable. In any case, it'd be great to get some updates about your life.

And Daniel, finally, please let me say this: somewhere in Gema's Tumblr, there is picture if a woman probably sitting under a massage table with a small hole in it. From the hole instead of penis some poor chap's scrotum is hanging. The woman is wearing red boxing gloves. And she is practicing her boxing skills on those balls. Getting a good work out. And giving a solid workout (and more) to those guy's balls. Now I don't know what was going on on Gema's mind when she posted that picture. I will tell you what came into my mind on seeing that picture: Daniel / @GemsHubby - you have got balls of steel! There is no doubt about that. Plenty of evidence in books 1 and 2. And even more in the adventures with Gerardo chronicled in Tumblr.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Tue May 07, 2019 1:22 am

Des 31 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:30 pm
My wife's boss is also fucking her and has been for some two years.

My wife is now 32, 5’11”, an inch taller than me. To say she’s attractive would be an understatement, and her body is smoking hot. She has been a hot wife for less than three years and, after a year or so of my encouragement, eagerly accepted our lifestyle. With one exception, a younger guy she has been fucking since the beginning, her guys have been short term affairs.

The first man she was seeing was a coworker and she broke off that relationship for reasons I mentioned before; but also ended it because she suspected an employee had begun to notice something between them that suggested a sexual pairing. She decided getting involved with anyone at work was a bad idea. The bank where she works has strict rules about employees having affairs; that’s particularly true for any supervisor or executive having sex with anyone under their authority to protect the company from sexual harassment lawsuits.

She had told me that for a couple of months she was sure her boss wanted to have sex with her. He was subtle about it, saying in ways like, “You make an excellent impression on customers,” or “Men who do a lot of business with us are really impressed with your looks.” He found ways to be alone with her more often than necessary. She became increasingly attracted to him and began imagining his cock inside her when she and I had wild sex. I, of course, encouraged that fantasy, which sent her growing desire into hyperdrive.

He’s 41, about her height but she is taller than him in her three-inch heels. He’s maybe a few pounds heavier than what would be a perfect weight, slightly balding with black hair and glasses for reading. But those are superficial things; my wife says women at the bank certainly notice him when he walks in.

Then came the day the two were in his office talking and looking out his office window. Standing alongside her, his hand touched hers. She didn’t pull away and knew he noticed. She asked, “I’ve been curious about something for awhile. The company has an agreement form that employees who want to date must sign.” He nodded and said, “Yeah, that’s to avoid the bank from being a party to sexual harassment.” She knew as did others that he kept those signed forms, if any, in his office’s file cabinet. The office buzz was that they were in his safekeeping to avoid any gossipy HR employees from telling others about any such relationships. She later learned that it was extremely rare for any employees to ask for and sign those agreements.

She said, “Seems to me that signing an agreement before anything happens between a couple would take a lot of steam out of a budding relationship. I was thinking it might be better if an employee signed the agreement ahead of any relationship, just in the event anything happens.” He grinned and said, “Are you involved with anyone?”

She curled her pinky finger around his and giggled. She said, “No, but I’d be willing to sign the form and let a man sign later if anything happened between us.” He tightened his finger around hers. She glanced down to see a growing bulge in his slacks. She went on, “I’d never claim sexual harassment anyway, but even married women are tempted at times. Signing it for a future possibility just seems like a good idea.” He turned to her and their eyes were affixed on the other’s. She didn’t release her hand from his.

He turned to open a lower desk drawer, pulled out a form and handed it and a pen to her. He said, “I think that’s a smart idea.” She lay it atop his desk and signed. He didn’t file it in the cabinet against the wall but instead opened a desk drawer and slid it into a manila folder. He said, “Would you care to have lunch with me tomorrow?” The bulge in his pants would now be at full staff if released from his fly.

She told me this during dinner at home. I shrugged and said, “That’s okay with me.” I don’t disagree with any desire to do whatever she wants.

They drove separately the following day to a small diner with few customers. He told her he was married, but she had already known that. He said, “If I got involved with someone, it would be only for sex. I wouldn’t threaten my marriage.” My wife realized he still fishing for her to make known what she intended, so she said, “I wouldn’t have it any other way either. It’s just for … well, fun.”

As they were stood next to their cars in the diner’s parking lot, they kissed on the lips and he asked if she was free that night. He wrote an address on a note pad’s paper and asked her to meet him there after work. She had thought they might be meeting at a hotel, but he has a friend who occasionally loans him a condo when needed. His friend uses the residence for sexual liaisons. As always, she phoned me that afternoon to say she would be late getting home and would call again if it turned out to be overnight.

She has a couple of cover stories for situations like this so other men won’t know I approve of her fucking others. She told him that she phoned her husband to say she was going to dinner with her cousin after work. But, she adds, her “cousin is out of town, so even if he calls her he’ll assume she’s out with me. He doesn’t expect me home until at least 11 tonight.”

The sun was going down when she arrived. Each was in a high state of excitation. As they kissed, his boner pressed against her belly. She stroked his rod as he undressed each of them. The walked naked to the bedroom. She knelt and took his hard dick into her mouth. She rolled her eyes up to meet his. His hands gripped each side of her head as she sucked. She describes his penis as “very long and broad” when erect. I would later ask if he was bigger than me; I don’t know why I need to know that but I always ask. She said, “Yeah, don’t feel bad. But he’s a lot bigger.” I like that.

He urged her to the bed. His tongue manipulated her clitoris until she begged him to fuck her. Her cunt was creaming. He mounted her and inserted his cockhead into her pussy lips. She sobbed and looked down to the narrow space between their bodies. She stared at his length as it slid deep into her cunt. She whimpered, “Oh gosh, your dick is so long!” She cried out when he thrust into her.

When hearing her tell me all this, I could imagine the feeling flooding his mind and body as he fucked my beautiful wife. And I well know her feelings when another man fucks her for the first time. She is wild with passion as another man’s dick glides through her pussy.

She reached a screaming orgasm within a minute as he plowed into her and another as he was cumming. Tears streaked her cheeks as she said, “Oh yeah, cum with me!” She wept as his seed filled her cunt. Exhausted, she sighed, “That was wondrous!”

They walked nude to the kitchen’s bar and he poured sangria from a bottle he had brought with him. They returned to bed and he urged her to her knees. She turned her head about to watch wide-eyed as he entered her muff from behind. She gripped the bed’s metal headboard. Her jaw dropped as he drilled her. She cried repeatedly, “Fuck me! Fuck me!” She reached to her groin and massaged her clitoris. She orgasmed a second time at the moment his body stiffened and said, “I’m cumming.” She said a thousand starts burst in the room.

She smiled, laying a leg across his, and said, “We need to be careful at work about how we act around each other. I don’t want anyone to suspect any relationship.” He agreed and said she was glad she said that because it told him she was willing to continue seeing him. She said, “Well, sure! If fucking me becomes stale, I won’t complain if you decide to end it.” He laughed and said that time would be awhile off.

They're still fucking as opportunities come about at the borrowed condo, his weekend mountain cottage and a couple of times at our home when I'm traveling for business. Although I don’t have the opportunity to watch, I’m satisfied hearing her details after each session and pleased her needs are being filled. She was for a year and a half promoted to one of the bank's branch offices as manager and recently promoted to a position working closely with him in an office adjoining his corner office. They have had sex a few times in his office and his secretary provides cover for them if needed. She doesn't feel in any way that a superior is taking advantage of someone under him since she instigated the affair and doesn't want to break it off. Neither does he and he and his wife have become close friends of ours. We later learned his wife, like me, approves of their sexual relationship. She and I often go out to dinner, a film or elsewhere on nights my wife and her husband are having sex.
What do you and his wife talk about when the two of them are off fucking? :-)
I now I have asked before, but I dont remember clearly.... Does his wife ever join them? Or do they (Boss and your hotwife) ever include other women for trysts? I love imagining that his sex with her is hot, dirty, messy and pure lust, and he dominates and controls her mind and body ... while hers with you is cozy cuddly and vanilla (when she allows you at all..lol)

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue May 07, 2019 4:57 am

That's all in our ongoing thread in the hotwife section. His wife and I go out on dates and those are often general conversation. We sometimes go to our or their home and are "allowed" to do anything outside penetration because he and my wife say they couldn't handle that. My wife recently released me from that "contract" of not having sex with other women. I haven't yet taken advantage of that, but her boss' wife remains off limits. His wife's interests in this are similar to mine. She enjoys him fucking my wife but doesn't join them. My wife and I have sex often but most often after she has had sex with others and tells me about it. She and her boss haven't until recently included other women but, as I wrote in one the most recent posts, their secretary is now part of a threesome. He isn't aware she sees other men and she doesn't feel it necessary or desirable to tell him. My wife's sexual life is a bit complicated in my view, but somehow she can keep it organized.

Thanks for asking.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Say_Oy
Trainable

Unread post by Say_Oy » Tue May 14, 2019 9:34 pm

Doesn't Gemma still maintain the special account that she visits monthly? If she can continue a relationship with a special and valuable client then maybe she can show she is worth her salary at the company. She should also ask that client for a referral to other similar clients in other cities and grow her influence.
Mr. Gorbachev, Tear Down This Wall !!! - Ronald Reagan, Republican President - See Youtube.

jamesbuldge123
Virgin

Unread post by jamesbuldge123 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:33 pm

Wow, sudden death. I guess that is what happens if you drink, smoke, sex way too much when you are old. I guess you gotta realize you aren't in your 20s anymore and try to live more healthy and kinky balanced life.

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:51 pm

GemsHubby wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:09 am
I have corrected the cover. I guess it will take Amazon a while to reflect the changes, but it was just one letter in the cover. If you happen to read it, please leave a comment.
How are you and Gema doing, hope everything is alright? Also through Gema's blog you both have grown fond to me. Great 2nd book. Certainly, I'm far from being the only one, who would very much like to hear from you again.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:43 am

Sorry for responding so late. I have jumped in and out quickly a few times in this forum, but didn't really feel like writing anything. I apologize.

Well, answering your question, we are recovering. Gema has resumed writing her third book. As a novelty, I am collaborating. I am writing some small chapters, with my own view of things. Gem then takes it, polishes it and rewrites it in her own style. I think it's gonna be quite interesting. I still feel a bit shy exposing my feelings that way, but it's being also fun and helpful at the same time. The fun thing for me is that this way, I get to read the book before it's finished. The other two books, I only got to read them afterwards, to provide feedback for minor corrections.

We've already written about 200 pages, so I guess we are at about 2/3 of the book.That third book will basically explain how it ended with her first bull. I think it's also giving some insight and hints of how she (and I) came to a bull like Gerardo, after that.

As of Gerardo, I think we have finished grieving by now. It was hard at the beginning. Even for me. I can tell you, I miss that guy after all and I appreciate what he has done for us and what he has meant for us.

Gema and I have tried to contact with some bulls via some forums. Gema wants someone who is into BDSM. But it has been mostly unsatisfactory. Not that we have tried hard. We have met a few guys, but there just hasn't been any chemestry. Gema wants someone refined, intelligent, patient, slow-moving, who wants more than just sex - a relationship - but not love... I guess she would like to have a clone of Gerardo. With that standard, it's gonna be nearly impossible finding someone.

I've tried to convince her meeting someone for regular sex (with or without BDSM theme), no strings attached sex, but she wouldn't want to. She says that she doesn't feel like having just a one-night stand. She prefers a long-term relationship, with some kind of feelings, and not just raw sex.Something were trust can evolve and were sex with that guy can evolve as well.Just to fuck, that's not her thing. Fortunately, I agree with that. I get off not just by seeing her having sex with someone, but by seeing them kissing, holding hands, knowing that he means something to her. Maybe I am just and idiot.

Speaking about me, after Gerardo's death, Gema stopped dominating me. She didn't feel like playing, nor with me, nor with other men. We do have sex together and it's good. It's just that she wasn't inspired to do kinky things. As I said above, this has changed now, and we have tried, but rather unsuccessfully. As about her dominating me, we have started again, but it's been more like trying than really doing it. It's an on-off thing, not something regular. It's a pity, because I do love it when she gets dominant. I feel more focused on her, more loving... and that's a really good feeling.

We've also talked about trying me to dominate her, since she does have these cravings for submissiveness. We've tried it a bit, but it hasn't worked out either. Again, we have regular sex and it's good. But on the kinky side, which is better, we seem to need a third person. I do fantasize sometimes about dominating her. Maybe, that's why I enjoyed watching Gerardo, when he let me. But actually doing it... I don't seem to be the right person for it. I don't have that... energy level... and I feel better being the submissive. And Gema, she feels that she doesn't have the energy to do it (dominate me) continously. She does have the energy level, but not the endurance. I don't know if I am explaining myself. I hope I do.

As you can see, being kind of "abstemious" has allowed us to think a lot about ourselves and why we have enjoyed the company of a third person, a bull. We don't really need this. We are good on our own. But it's being less fun.

Lizardtantrum
Experienced

Unread post by Lizardtantrum » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:30 am

Welcome back

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:46 am

My wife likes to be Dom'd as well. I've tried, but she doesn't see me that way. I'm "husband" and "lover", not dominant and controlling, like she wants and needs. She likes to be used and I have a hard time using her without regard for her needs. She says it just feel silly and strange when I do it. My wife likes to place things in boxes and she has a hard time putting something in a new box. That's just the way she's wired.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Say_Oy
Trainable

Unread post by Say_Oy » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:11 am

Welcome back. It will be hard to find someone as rich and powerful as Gerardo but there are creative and patient doms out there. Just takes a little extra looking and weeding out the ones in it just for the sex.
BTW, your blog link doesn't work...
Mr. Gorbachev, Tear Down This Wall !!! - Ronald Reagan, Republican President - See Youtube.