Her boss fucking my wife

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
GemsHubby
Experienced

Her boss fucking my wife

Unread post by GemsHubby » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:52 am

Hello all. I am new to this forum. I have been lurking since a couple of years, but now I feel the need of sharing my story with you. I hope that writing it down and possibly getting some advice or at least having the feeling that someone is listening to me, helps me process my emotions.

We are in our forties. We have been in the hotwife-cuckold since a few years. It all started when I pushed her to try it. She had a BF who expanded her boundaries, helping her become the slut I fantasized her to be. It was a rollercoaster, which I mostly enjoyed, although I have had also some tough times to deal with it. But now, we are entering a new territory, which I don't know how to handle.

We live in Spain and although the country is now emerging out of the economic crisis, the last remnants have hit. I had to accept a salary reduction and my wife lost her job. She has been searching for a new job, but without success. Oh, she found some opportunities, but with very bad schedules and ridiculously low salary. We could live with my salary alone, but over time, my wife has become more independent and doesn't like she is not making any contribution. Through her former lover, she found an opportunity as a personal assistant at a small firm. The salary was incredibly good, although it came with conditions... She is supposed to be sexually available to her boss. She will still have to work like a normal professional and she is very good at what she does, but sex is a required add-on. She discussed this openly before she was hired and it is even written down in a private recruitment contract.

Now, we don't really need this extra money. She has accepted the job because she doesn't want to feel being maintained while she is sitting back and also because it is kind of a challenge for her. She wants to expand her limits and test if she can cope with it. I am partially excited, partially worried.
My wife's blog: gemaesposacaliente.blogspot.com

allengt
Site Admin

Re: Her boss fucking my wife

Unread post by allengt » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:04 am

Welcome to the forum.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:34 am

She had been working in the company for little over a month and her boss hadn't made any move so far. He had been correct all the time and she had been doing her job as a normal secretary. That was until last week.

Her boss wanted her to accompany him to a business trip and asked her to invest the day before and after the customer meeting, although they were bank holidays. It was clear that the time had come for her to fulfill the agreement and become his slut-secretary.

He booked an expensive hotel. The first night prior to the customer meeting, nothing happened and he was just professional. But after the meeting with the customer, when they got back to the hotel, he surprised her with an expensive spa treatment he had booked for her. When she got back to her room, she found a beautiful bouquet of roses on her bad. They had dinner at the hotel's restaurant. My wife Gem said that they he was the perfect gentleman and wasn't even touching the topic. She said she believed that although they already had a written agreement, he didn't want to press her. She felt like he wanted it to be fully her choice. So when they went back to the room, which were on the same floor, she said she felt that she had to take the initiative. She said that he was being very gentle with her and she felt that he had done enough merits to deserve it. After all, it's what she had willingly agreed to do anyway: become his slut at work (and get a bigger salary in return).

She wanted to shut off or dim the lights, but he insisted on bright illumination. I believe she didn't want to see him and wanted to have the chance of thinking it was another man. She said that the sex was ok, but that she felt very strange sleeping in the same bed with him and waking up with his arms surrounding her. She has done this before with her lovers, but with her boss, this was just different. Of course, he fucked her again in the morning.

The next day, he had booked another spa treatment, this time for both as a couple. The treatment included access to the pool area, but she hadn't packed any swim suit. Luckily her boss had foreseen it and he had bought her a sexy swim suit. The hotel has some suites in the spa area, where couples can relax after the treatment and that's where they had sex for the third time.

I don't know what to think and how to feel about it. It is clear that she is doing this partially for money and I don't want her to prostitute herself. But also, I know that it is not only for the money, there is something dark inside her, which is driving her to do this. And I have to confess, I love this dark side of hers, but at the same time it frightens me.

jamorgan66
Player

Unread post by jamorgan66 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:01 am

I think it could be erotic, your wife being paid for sex. I wish I could rent-a-wife !

Possibly you'll have to wait and see how this develops and how honest your communication is.

lonecuck
Experienced

Unread post by lonecuck » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:43 am

Hey, enjoy the ride. I'm going to guess your marriage won't be threatened by her boss. I think she's exploring something important for her, and if you get off on having a slur wife you are in a perfect position. Would you rather you wife was unemployed and fucking a lover while you work?
Thanks for the post!

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:37 am

jamorgan66 wrote:I think it could be erotic, your wife being paid for sex. I wish I could rent-a-wife !

Possibly you'll have to wait and see how this develops and how honest your communication is.
Yes, but being paid for sex just feels... wrong! But encouraging your wife to fuck other men, feels just as wrong I guess, but it isn't. Is it just a question of the point of view?

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:44 am

lonecuck wrote:Hey, enjoy the ride. I'm going to guess your marriage won't be threatened by her boss. I think she's exploring something important for her, and if you get off on having a slur wife you are in a perfect position. Would you rather you wife was unemployed and fucking a lover while you work?
Thanks for the post!
No, I don't think my marriage is or will be in danger because of her boss. For once, we have a strong bond and have been through more threatening things, which just made us become more intimate. Also, her boss is sixty something but he looks older, while my wife is in her forties and looks younger. They really don't make a good couple, regardless of how much money he has (well, I shouldn't say this so loud, there is a recent notorious example that could prove me wrong, if you know to who I am referring to).

I guess you are right, better to fuck him and make some money out of it than to fuck a poor lover while I have to double shifts to maintain the family. But still, I am concerned about her. I know she doesn't feel physically attracted to him, there is no sexual excitement in her, but she still does it. I want her to be happy and not to have to do these kinds of things (which we really don't need). I just don't get it why she is doing it.

jamorgan66
Player

Unread post by jamorgan66 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:16 pm

If she really doesn't want to, she should quit. Are you sure, deep down, she doesn't get a thrill being a 'whore', giving herself to man she isn't attracted to ? She went in knowing she'd likely have to service him. Stranger things have happened.

radio4ron
Player

Unread post by radio4ron » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:23 pm

My wife has some experience in this department...She said the only real problem is she says you become powerless. At some point if that happens she may have to walk out the door and never return.

We've always thought whoever is wearing the pussy has the power, and my wife begs to differ. She also says this is the same way having sex with clients. She originally thought she could hold sex and getting business over their heads of necessary, but it worked the opposite way.

Since the business relationship's started out and seems to be working, you'll have to see how it all plays out. At least he's showing her a lot of respect, so why not ride the wave while she's enjoying it!

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:36 pm

She has had lovers before who I really disliked. Attractive and successful men who were arrogant pigs, at least to me. I hated and I loved it at the same time, as it spurred my cuckold angst to new heights.

But the image of her boss touching my wife... I really hate it. He is not even good looking and there seems to be only one reason why she is doing it. Although, I am not sure, because I know it is not just for the money (we could do well without it). It seems like a challenge for her, as if she wanted to prove herself that she is in total control of her sexuality and that she can do it. Or maybe she really gets off by the idea of being a "whore". I am struggling with it. Not because I don't accept it, which I do, but because I feel like I am failing to protect her. When she came back from the business trip, I felt that I had to be like a tortoise shell: soft in the inside to comfort her and hard on the outside to protect her.

Overtime, since she developed into a full hotwife, she has become very assertive with regards to sex. It is her decision of whoever she fucks, when and how. I have nothing to say about it. I mostly enjoy it. But sometimes, like this time, I feel I am failing her. She thinks she will be in control, but like radio4ron said, she probably won't be, as time passes. But then, maybe that's the thrill for her.

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:45 pm

radio4ron wrote:My wife has some experience in this department...She said the only real problem is she says you become powerless. At some point if that happens she may have to walk out the door and never return.

We've always thought whoever is wearing the pussy has the power, and my wife begs to differ. She also says this is the same way having sex with clients. She originally thought she could hold sex and getting business over their heads of necessary, but it worked the opposite way.

Since the business relationship's started out and seems to be working, you'll have to see how it all plays out. At least he's showing her a lot of respect, so why not ride the wave while she's enjoying it!
Could you share some insight? How did your wife get into this situation? How did it develop? How was she feeling? Thanks!

calicolombia69
$2 Ho

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:08 pm

GemsHubby wrote:She has had lovers before who I really disliked. Attractive and successful men who were arrogant pigs, at least to me. I hated and I loved it at the same time, as it spurred my cuckold angst to new heights.

But the image of her boss touching my wife... I really hate it. He is not even good looking and there seems to be only one reason why she is doing it. Although, I am not sure, because I know it is not just for the money (we could do well without it). It seems like a challenge for her, as if she wanted to prove herself that she is in total control of her sexuality and that she can do it. Or maybe she really gets off by the idea of being a "whore". I am struggling with it. Not because I don't accept it, which I do, but because I feel like I am failing to protect her. When she came back from the business trip, I felt that I had to be like a tortoise shell: soft in the inside to comfort her and hard on the outside to protect her.

Overtime, since she developed into a full hotwife, she has become very assertive with regards to sex. It is her decision of whoever she fucks, when and how. I have nothing to say about it. I mostly enjoy it. But sometimes, like this time, I feel I am failing her. She thinks she will be in control, but like radio4ron said, she probably won't be, as time passes. But then, maybe that's the thrill for her.
Tell her that she can quite whenever she wants. Express that it is important for you that her feelings go before any money.

My wife sexted with a supervisor of mine. She enjoyed it sometimes but then got tired of his demands. I enjoyed it a lot. However I controlled my own desire and told her it is better to stop . Your wife is intelligent and she will eventually find another job! Buena suerte

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:39 pm

Very hot... for some women, my wife included, the act of prostitution, whether fantasy, or reality is empowering, as are other forms of sex for compensation, like having a "sugar daddy" who provides evenings out, clothing, shoes, lingerie, travel, and so on.

My wife has had a few encounters with her various editors over the years, and although they are not her "boss" in the traditional sense, there is a power-exchange involved that she found sensual and erotic, especially when they though I was unaware of her infidelity.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:46 pm

I agree that you should tell her if it's too unpleasant for her, she should quit. If she continues, it's her decision and she obviously wants too. I think she likes the money, but especially likes how she's getting it. I think that it might be exciting for her as a slut to become a whore. Since she's doing it of her own choosing, I would sit back and enjoy having my wife be a rich man's whore.

wmraim
Experienced

Unread post by wmraim » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:56 pm

Thanks for posting.

For me the link is that the set up came from her former lover. He would know her sexual prowess. The boss obviously contracted this without kicking the tires but trusted the word of his friend. This is way better than getting married in the old day when both were virgins.
The boss has now road tested the deal.
He has the power to terminate at his whim.
I thought radio4ron's comments are very pertinent.
Your wife "become powerless."
She wears the pants at home but is submissive at work.
Time will tell how it wears on her.
Is she obligated to serve clients?

lonecuck
Experienced

Unread post by lonecuck » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:11 pm

So maybe you need to talk with her and find out what she's getting out of her arrangement and let her know that you appreciate her contribution and sacrifice but that you'd prefer she quit. To be quite honest I'm sure she prefers her job arrangement to poverty. It might not be so bad at all from your wife's point of view. It's ironic to me that one could dream and wish for years for such a situation and then when it appears find it isn't at all as enjoyable as you'd envisioned. I hope you don't feel like I'm preaching, because I've definitely felt the same way. Good luck!

Lovemfmfun
Virgin

Unread post by Lovemfmfun » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:32 pm

I'd just ask her what's in it for her sexually--what's the thrill? If she's getting some naughty fun out of it then enjoy her experiences. If he is wealthy and sleeping with a younger gorgeous woman way, way out of his league then he should buy her expensive gifts. Salary or not, she deserves it!

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:03 am

wmraim wrote:Thanks for posting.

For me the link is that the set up came from her former lover. He would know her sexual prowess. The boss obviously contracted this without kicking the tires but trusted the word of his friend. This is way better than getting married in the old day when both were virgins.
The boss has now road tested the deal.
He has the power to terminate at his whim.
I thought radio4ron's comments are very pertinent.
Your wife "become powerless."
She wears the pants at home but is submissive at work.
Time will tell how it wears on her.
Is she obligated to serve clients?
The contract basically says that she is his personal assistant, which includes the duty of satisfying HIM sexually. I don't think that this includes serving other people, including clients. Or at least, I hope so.

By the way, although it could be a hot fantasy, I think it is a highly unrealistic scenario. After all, business is business. Do you think he would find a customer that would accept a deal if he included her sexual services? The client could just go to a plain prostitute instead. I see it difficult to bring up on a negotiation table, don't you think? (Damn, my heart is accelerating by this thought. I really hope it doesn't get that far).

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:24 am

lonecuck wrote:It's ironic to me that one could dream and wish for years for such a situation and then when it appears find it isn't at all as enjoyable as you'd envisioned.
It's the same kind of contradictory emotions we go through when we fully realize that our wives are with another man and that often times, they are more than just a sex toy: they kiss, the giggle, they go out together...

I guess I am just going through a different style of cuckold angst now. I still can't get the picture out of my head of when they were back to their rooms after dinner, located on the same floor. She was wearing a beautiful, long, red see-through dress a former lover had bought her. It is rather sensual and elegant than slutty. (my wife has posted a similar dress on her tumblr account, which you will find below in my signature). She was wearing a nice, red bra underneath, but no panties. Her boss hadn't made any move yet and she felt in obligation to take the first step. His room was first on the floor and when they were close to it, she took his hand, stepped in front of him, looked him in the eyes and kissed him deeply. It was kind of as she was surrendering to him. I don't know why the image of the kiss is having a bigger impact on me than what came afterwards.
Last edited by GemsHubby on Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

AnythingForHer
Prepubescent

Unread post by AnythingForHer » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:38 am

jw_kk wrote:[...] especially when they thought I was unaware of her infidelity.
Yeah, that's a huge turn-on. My wife has pretended to several of her lovers that she's cheating on me rather than it being sanctioned. For the "right" guy it tends to bring out a bit of extra lust.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:46 am

GemsHubby wrote:
lonecuck wrote:It's ironic to me that one could dream and wish for years for such a situation and then when it appears find it isn't at all as enjoyable as you'd envisioned.
It's the same kind of contradictory emotions we go through when we fully realize that our wives are with another man and that often times, they are more than just a sex toy: they kiss, the giggle, they go out together...

I guess I am just going through a different style of cuckold angst now. I still can't get the picture out of my head of when they were back to their rooms after dinner, located on the same floor. She was wearing a beautiful, long, red see-through dress a former lover had bought her. It is rather elegant than slutty. It's similar to this one:Edited by mod to delete link to picture/video. Posting pctures/videos is only permitted in the hotties. Posting porn is never ermitted in any forum. She was wearing a nice, red bra underneath, but no panties. Her boss hadn't made any move yet and she felt in obligation to take the first step. His room was first on the floor and when they were close to it, she took his hand, stepped in front of him, looked him in the eyes and kissed him deeply. It was kind of as she was surrendering to him. I don't know why the image of the kiss is having a bigger impact on me than what came afterwards.
It sounds like she seduced him. You've got to get off thinking about that and I would also imagine a woman who is as hot and sexual as your wife would gladly seduce or give sexual gratification to a client for her boss. Sounds to me like she likes her new role of assistant/mistress and that you might as well set back and enjoy the ride. Many women like to be wined and dined in the presence of powerful men.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:19 am

GemsHubby wrote:The contract basically says that she is his personal assistant, which includes the duty of satisfying HIM sexually. I don't think that this includes serving other people, including clients. Or at least, I hope so.
As an attorney in the US, I'm amazed that such a "contract" would exist. Of course, I'm not familiar with the law of Spain, but in the US, such a contract would amount to an agreement for prostitution, which would be unenforceable, and probably serve as the basis for a sexual harassment lawsuit.

DM

radio4ron
Player

Unread post by radio4ron » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:23 am

GemsHubby wrote:
radio4ron wrote:My wife has some experience in this department...She said the only real problem is she says you become powerless. At some point if that happens she may have to walk out the door and never return.

Could you share some insight? How did your wife get into this situation? How did it develop? How was she feeling? Thanks!
She first got into sex with boss's working for a major corporation in a small town. He gave her attention her husband wasn't which turned to sex. I believe it happened with several bosses and she said it was a lot of fun, but it striped some of her power away after having sex the first few times.

Later after she divorced her and some of the girls use to go out to drink after work and they had an ongoing contest, whoever didn't get laid had to buy drinks the next night. For the most part she said there were a lot of one night stands, but when clients would come in they did a few clients and the girls all jointly agreed that after having sex with clients they lost their power. Clients wouldn't buy without sex which always didn't work out. She said she did a lot better in a short skirt and no panties and their imaginations with their flirting.

She has no regrets and said what happened fit the time in her life and she learned from it along the way...

I've learned so much from my wife and I'm really lucky she's so open and completely honest when I ask her questions. We actually ask each other questions, and we laugh about how else would you learn about this stuff without asking? We don't read minds. It's amazing to learn things about sex from a woman's perspective.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:40 am

Wow.. A lot of exciting information here !! I think it is always hot when a woman submits to her boss.. And even hotter when she closes a deal with a client with sex. It is also very hot when, as one mentioned, wearing a short skirt without panties and teasing/flirting with a client or boss to close a deal... And leading them on as their mouth waters !! Both are very exciting to me. I hope we hear more experiences here.

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

GemsHubby
Experienced

Unread post by GemsHubby » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:07 am

DavaoMike wrote:
GemsHubby wrote:The contract basically says that she is his personal assistant, which includes the duty of satisfying HIM sexually. I don't think that this includes serving other people, including clients. Or at least, I hope so.
As an attorney in the US, I'm amazed that such a "contract" would exist. Of course, I'm not familiar with the law of Spain, but in the US, such a contract would amount to an agreement for prostitution, which would be unenforceable, and probably serve as the basis for a sexual harassment lawsuit.

DM
In the US you are very strict or even harsh with prostitution... but yet it still exists. In Spain we aren't much wiser as it is neither legal nor illegal.

Funny, I read a few months ago in the newspapers a similar case than the one of my wife. A woman filed a lawsuit against her boss because of alleged sexual harassment.

You can find the article if you google with the following search string, although it is in Spanish of course (but you could use a translator): favor sexual jefe site:libertaddigital.com

The boss won it because he was able to prove that she had explicitly accepted to give him sexual favors when she was hired. It was even in her contract! Of course, it was a scandal and I guess that if she appeals, she will win. Regardless of what the first judge dictated, these kinds of clauses are for sure invalid.

But that's not the case here: my wife has no intention of filing a lawsuit. This is just a private contract between both, just to make the agreement official (and I guess also for her boss to protect himself to a certain degree in case she changes her mind, like this other woman).