Do you cum faster now that you are a cuckold?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

How did your stamina change after becoming a cuckold?

My stamina significantly improved
14%
My stamina slightly improved
5%
My stamina did not change
19%
My stamina slightly decreased
15%
My stamina significantly decreased
47%

Total votes: 447

hando
Experienced

Re: Do you cum faster now that you are a cuckold?

Unread post by hando » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:04 am

hando wrote:If I cum now, it's all over in less than ten seconds. If I last any longer, I lose my erection and can't get it back. My wife likes me to cum as fast as possible during our once a year or so fucks.
This post needs an update. Our "once a year or so fucks" has become no times a year. I haven't had intercourse in a few days short of 23 months, and I've been told I it won't happen again for life. I'm usually allowed hand jobs once or twice a month although sometimes only one every 2 months, but once I get erect I'm still cumming in ten seconds or so.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:37 pm

It's been one year and 9 days for me since I had any pussy

Gasyjack
Experienced

Unread post by Gasyjack » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:07 pm

ArizonaGuy wrote:It's been one year and 9 days for me since I had any pussy
How Are you feeling about it

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:57 am

Gasyjack wrote:
ArizonaGuy wrote:It's been one year and 9 days for me since I had any pussy
How Are you feeling about it

I'm just accepting my role, I get to suck her FB's cock they are together or when I just with him at his home and he tells me to suck his cock and I get down on my knees in surrender to his desires. And yes, I do swallow his cum.

Rebekahs hubby
Prepubescent

Unread post by Rebekahs hubby » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:44 am

I am cuckolded in part because of no stamina in the first place

mintymintybiscuit
Player

Unread post by mintymintybiscuit » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:31 am

I was doing fine until she told me that I didn't have to wait for her. She had already come for her lover.

kgm247
Virgin

Unread post by kgm247 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:02 am

When she fucks another guy she's louder than usual,...if she starts to moan when I'm fucking her that sets me off and I can't control myself. Sue always makes me lick up my mess regardless but I cum before she gets off she will punished by paddling, caning etc

PRsubhub
Experienced

Unread post by PRsubhub » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:32 pm

Yep:
I haven’t fucked my wife since 2011 once she decided that it wasn’t giving her much pleasure, it was just too small for her. She then decided since I no longer fucked with it (and I’m not allowed to masturbate), it didn’t need to “hang free” as much and began locking me on & off in chastity cages. When she did unlocked my penis it was extremely sensitive and I’d cum in 1- 2 minutes of her touching it. She loved the fact I was a “Quick Spurter” and would urge me to cum fast for her. When she Cuckolded me a year ago and then talks about her fun I can cum in 15-30 seconds. Although she can manipulate my penis for five minutes or more if she wants by not mentioning cuckolding but when she does... I blow quick. Oh and all my orgasm since 2014 have been ruined orgasms – she usually just clamps my shaft shut with her fingers: I find the agony to be “desirable.”
Posts of "substance" must be first approved by Prairie Rose.

rockynook
Player

Unread post by rockynook » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:00 am

I am denied for weeks. When I am allowed,I cum almost instantly

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:18 am

PRsubhub wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:32 pm
Yep:
I haven’t fucked my wife since 2011 once she decided that it wasn’t giving her much pleasure, it was just too small for her. She then decided since I no longer fucked with it (and I’m not allowed to masturbate), it didn’t need to “hang free” as much and began locking me on & off in chastity cages. When she did unlocked my penis it was extremely sensitive and I’d cum in 1- 2 minutes of her touching it. She loved the fact I was a “Quick Spurter” and would urge me to cum fast for her. When she Cuckolded me a year ago and then talks about her fun I can cum in 15-30 seconds. Although she can manipulate my penis for five minutes or more if she wants by not mentioning cuckolding but when she does... I blow quick. Oh and all my orgasm since 2014 have been ruined orgasms – she usually just clamps my shaft shut with her fingers: I find the agony to be “desirable.”
I find it very exciting and I appreciate when a cuckold cannot hold himself back from cumming. Your wife understands your weakness (extreme excitement) and how to control it for her enjoyment. Good for her.

There are many times a wife can simply talk about her adventures and a cuckold will cum with no touching at all. That is the power of this lifestyle !!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

PRsubhub
Experienced

Unread post by PRsubhub » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:46 am

bradisalpha wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:18 am

I find it very exciting and I appreciate when a cuckold cannot hold himself back from cumming. Your wife understands your weakness (extreme excitement) and how to control it for her enjoyment. Good for her.
There are many times a wife can simply talk about her adventures and a cuckold will cum with no touching at all. That is the power of this lifestyle!!
Brad
Oh she knows my weaknesses alright after 20 years of a having an extreme Loving FemDOM Marriage and the fact I have to keep a journal concerning my emotions & feelings about it, which she reads...

She loves to taunt me by purring just before she removes my cage (front part), "I think I'll talk about cuckolding tonight..." Which we both know means that in less than a minute I'll be quick spurting, she'll clamp it off and be laughing deviously at me in my "double" agony. Sometimes when I have the nerve I'll ask her before we get to the bedroom if she'll let me "enjoy my arousal for awhile this time." Hoping she'll play with me but not mention her cuckolding fun for a bit. She usually answers, "We'll soon see won't we!" She might play with me then just blurt out, "Damn I want a BIG cock in me and..." 15-30 seconds later I've blow my load on que, just like she wanted me to.

It is agonizing (as we say, "pain IS pain & pain IS pleasure) and wow Cuckolding (mixed with FemDOM) is absolutely pleasurable FUN!

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:00 am

Early on there was a difference , but i didn't take much note of it at first. It got worse as time went on. Actually tried to do exercises and read up on differen solutions, but didn't change it really.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:53 am

Janes Husband wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:00 am
Early on there was a difference , but i didn't take much note of it at first. It got worse as time went on. Actually tried to do exercises and read up on differen solutions, but didn't change it really.
Once she mentions fucking her boyfriend it is pretty much over. No matter how much preparation you do and how many exercises you do, when she mentions fucking her boyfriend it puts you in a different mode and your mind screams CUM.. and you CUM !! It is all part of being a cuckold husband.

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:31 am

My stamina has improved but I put this down to wearing a CB most of the time, now how often I get to cum ahh that's a different thing!

PRsubhub
Experienced

Unread post by PRsubhub » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:37 am

bradisalpha wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:53 am
Once she mentions fucking her boyfriend it is pretty much over. No matter how much preparation you do and how many exercises you do, when she mentions fucking her boyfriend it puts you in a different mode and your mind screams CUM.. and you CUM !! It is all part of being a cuckold husband.
Brad
Absolutely, never would have thought it could be like that but it is...
My wife can talk about anything else sexually and I stay pretty much under control but as soon as she talks cuckolding like others have mentioned, that's it for me and I just CUM within seconds (if I lasted more than a minute it would be something).

She had me cumming pretty quick already due to my penis being very sensitive after being un-caged but nothing like the way I quick spurt to her purring cuckolding to me. She just added that to the list of reasons of WHY she cuckolds me.

Minnhotwife

Unread post by Minnhotwife » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:18 pm

Hi!

We still fuck every so often and when we do, I cum pretty quickly ~5 minutes or so if I think about or my hotwife talks about her lovers.

One time while having sex, my wife talked about her boyfriend eating her pussy and I lasted about 5 seconds before cumming in her pussy. Now she knows another way to get me off quickly. I just wish I saw him spreading her legs to lick my wife’s delicious trimmed pussy or went down on her after they fucked bareback. She waxed for him and it felt great rubbing the smooth labia and hairy bush together.

I can j/o in a few minutes thinking about my wife with her lovers, especially her African boyfriend and my orgasm is super intense.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:52 am

Minnhotwife wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:18 pm

Hi!

We still fuck every so often and when we do, I cum pretty quickly ~5 minutes or so if I think about or my hotwife talks about her lovers.

One time while having sex, my wife talked about her boyfriend eating her pussy and I lasted about 5 seconds before cumming in her pussy. Now she knows another way to get me off quickly. I just wish I saw him spreading her legs to lick my wife’s delicious trimmed pussy or went down on her after they fucked bareback. She waxed for him and it felt great rubbing the smooth labia and hairy bush together.

I can j/o in a few minutes thinking about my wife with her lovers, especially her African boyfriend and my orgasm is super intense.
Good boy,

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Minnhotwife

Unread post by Minnhotwife » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:40 am

bradisalpha wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:52 am
Minnhotwife wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:18 pm

Hi!

Good boy,

Brad
Thank you Sir! I owe much of this to you. Thank you for showing me my role.

Your boy.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:47 am

Minnhotwife,

You have been a good student !! Although, through our many private messages that you now want to reveal, I have to challenge the “5 minutes or so” that you stated in your post. Have you timed how quickly you cum when you think about, or your hotwife talks about her lovers ?? I would like you to time the next time you have sex and post the actual time it takes for you to CUM.. I believe it will be substantially less than 5 minutes !! I will be waiting to hear your actual time.

Brad
Last edited by bradisalpha on Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Minnhotwife

Unread post by Minnhotwife » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:49 am

Sir,

Thank you for the guidance here on OHW.Someimes, I am sure it’s less than 5 minutes but other times I don’t cum until my wife starts talking about her actual experiences or desires for another boyfriend.

I will time it as ordered.

Your boy,
bradisalpha wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:47 am
You have been a good student !! Although, through our many private messages that you now want to reveal, I have to challenge the “5 minutes or so” that you stated in your post. Have you timed how quickly you cum when you think about, or your hotwife talks about her lovers ?? I would like you to time the next time you have sex and post the actual time it takes for you to CUM.. I believe it will be substantially less than 5 minutes !! I will be waiting to hear your actual time.

Brad

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:59 am

Minnhotwife,

Good boy. You should really time it from the time she talks about her desires or her experience with her lovers. That is when the excitement and realization of being a cuckold overcomes you.

Other than that she is just letting you fuck her which can actually be boring.. for her as well as you.. and you fuck until you are tired or cum.. whichever happens first !! How many times do you get tired before you cum ??

Brad

Sissy Cuckold Club...

Minnhotwife

Unread post by Minnhotwife » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:18 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:59 am
Minnhotwife,

Good boy. You should really time it from the time she talks about her desires or her experience with her lovers. That is when the excitement and realization of being a cuckold overcomes you.

Other than that she is just letting you fuck her which can actually be boring.. for her as well as you.. and you fuck until you are tired or cum.. whichever happens first !! How many times do you get tired before you cum ??

Brad

Sir Brad,

I always cum quickly and heavy when my wife talks about her lovers or desires.

Otherwise, it does take awhile to cum. My wife doesn’t get tired since she loves long sex sessions with me and other men. I do have a hard time getting my wife to orgasm and for sure she doesn’t if I cum quickly.

9214s
Trainable

Unread post by 9214s » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:54 pm

Usually I find it hard to cum easy but any time that my gf mentions anything relating to cuckolding or talks about how much more she prefers big cocks I can cum within minutes

caliman
Prepubescent

Unread post by caliman » Wed May 01, 2019 9:16 am

I am with a majority of those who have posted and don't last long. While I feel my stamina/libido has not diminished it relates more to the feelings of what just happened. When I am allowed to enter her she usually is not able to feel me(4.5" and not thick) and asks if I am in, it is both humiliating and stimulating as I vainly try to assert that my cock should be the one. Fantasy thoughts on my part as I have never been able to completely satisfy her physically. Add to this feeling his cum all over my cock and I simply cannot hold out, I can last a minute or two if I am lucky. It is not uncommon for her to pick up her phone and start checking it while I satisfy myself and if it goes to long, usually a couple of minutes I am reminded that she has things to do so I better finish now or I can begin cleaning her. At that point most of the time I cum, then clean her.

SailorGuy
Player

Unread post by SailorGuy » Wed May 01, 2019 11:03 am

Not only do I cum faster now, I cum without getting an erection.
My wife has told me her lover's cock is a good 9-10 inches long, and it is thick too. And he stays big even when flaccid, whereas my cock retreats entirely into my body much of the time.
When my wife chooses to lay next to me and tell me about her love life I rub my little cock and get sweet pre-cum almost instantly, which I quickly lap up. The I cum all over myself even while my cock is no more than one inch. My wife smiles and sometimes laughs a little while shaking her head, saying things like "good thing you're not my lover anymore!"
Though she loves to suck her lover's massive cock and swallow every drop of his cum she won't touch my little cock or drink up my cum. She leaves that to me. And I love it. My biggest fantasy is to be invited to their bed and her lover let me suck his cock. My wife tells me his balls are huge - each one is twice the size of both of mine together - and his load is a real mouthful. Lucky lady!