progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
KyGrappler80
Pervert

Re: progress story

Unread post by KyGrappler80 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:27 pm

Wow. That’s a big step. Very hot.

jps18
$2 Ho

Unread post by jps18 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:14 am

She's back on the prowl , looking for the next lover to satisfy her hotwife needs . Great news Breaker ! Seems communication will open up to more of your liking . I do think she already had picked out her next conquest and felt you out to see if you would be on board to trying this again . Yes , this is something she truly wants to do , for herself . I trust you will make it about her and not about yourself . She does though , need to be more open to you than what she was with Dylan . She knows what you want from this and you know how she wants to proceed . Just keep up the communication and your need to know . This is no private affair , she must be willing to share in order for things to work . This is for the both of you . Good luck , I wish you two the best .

FFDriver
Experienced

Unread post by FFDriver » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:50 am

Breaker, her renewed interest, i.e. starting to discuss it and telling you what caused her to shut down tells a story. Keep in mind the way women think. She might have developed a male friend and they will do nothing more than have a drink, go to dinner and hang out. You also don't know... she might be spending the evening with a girlfriend and she's testing the water, so to speak. When she comes in the door Monday night are you going to be all over her? Will you pester her for detail? Will you keep your promises?

I would recommend smiling and greeting her (almost) like any other night... compliment her for something and give her a reassuring hug and kiss. Remember, she's going to feel a level of anxiety returning home from a date... and the memory of last time will be on her mind. She will be vulnerable in many ways that will be an unknown to you. If her date comes on too strong or forceful, it might turn her off. She's going to need subtle reassurance from you - not a barrage of questions.

Let your senses answer some of your questions. Are her clothes disheveled, makeup and hair messed up? Does she smell of sex?

The weekend will be critical for going forward. If she doesn't feel stressed out beforehand, and who knows... with your NOT trying to talk about it, it might motivate her to open the discussion. Keep us in the loop............

Bayless
Trainable

Unread post by Bayless » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:23 am

Good Morning Breaker,
Agree with FFDriver 100%. Don’t pressure her for anything come Monday night. The previous experience with Dylan should be a lesson. She doesn’t owe you anything at this point. Don’t try and control the situation. She is in charge in regard to timeline, who, where, and what and when she wants to talk about it. It’s about her, always. You can do this Breaker, but don’t make the same mistakes as the last time, at least in her eyes. Her re-entry this time needs to be seamless, no discomfort on her part. A difficult time on re-entry for her on Monday would be a serious set back. Practice your skills and thought processes for Monday night. Make it work for her. You can do it.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:46 pm

Great job Breaker. You are playing this right, and she is taking the lead.
I hope her communication skills improve, so you also can have what you need! :up:
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:18 am

Thanks everyone! I agree, I am trying to remind myself the lessons learned from the last time and don't make the same mistakes again. So far I'd say I've done pretty good, but the true test comes Monday night, and really when she gets back. She's already been doing some things in preparation for Monday. A few times she's been trying on outfits, and although I don't think she's settled on one yet, I admire, or what I find rather hot, is the choices of outfits she has picked are not outfits that fit what she'd wear for me.

She's already painted her nails and toe nails for Monday, and I must say I didn't expect being present for that would be so hot. But after she got done painting her toes she met me on the couch and let her foot dangle right in front of my face, allowing me to rub them and admire them. But the smell of her toe nails being painted, along with seeing them so well painted was a huge turn on. It was just hot because I couldn't ignore her feet and was constantly reminded of why she painted her nails. Another thing I've noticed is the late night texting is back.

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:53 pm

How has the sex been between you two recently? Is she still going down on you? Anything else more adventurous on her part?

FFDriver
Experienced

Unread post by FFDriver » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:06 am

Well Breaker, today's the day. I hope you got through what was likely a mentally stressful Sunday without too many mistakes. This might be a good time to reinforce your feelings by telling her - as much as you've promised no pressure and no questioning, you might slip up without realizing it. If you do, she's to remind you (whatever you've said or done) is off-limits, and you might require a little reinforcement as you adjust to this new dynamic, but your true goal is HER pleasure and satisfaction.

You don't know (don't want to ask) but tonight could be anything from a 'meet and greet,' dinner or drinks and talking to who knows what? She might also be planning an evening with a girlfriend... just to test you. Here's where your silence will pay dividends, and I'll come back to that.

Plan your day so she comes home to a spotless home. When she walks through the door, maybe some soft music playing. (Some of her favorite soft sensuous music, but definitely not a time for Aerosmith or Molly Hatchet shaking the windows). Have a bottle of her favorite wine open so you don't need to pause while you open it. If white wine, put several glasses in the freezer. If red, cool it to about 55 degrees so it's not room temperature and not cold. Maybe a tray of cheese and crackers - whatever she might enjoy. (The wine and snack will help relax her. Remember, she's going to be stressed out from the unknown when she faces you - even more so if she's had some serious playing around or more). Tell her how much you are in love with her as you approach, GENTLY take her in your arms and give her several soft kisses... DON'T attack!

All right, she's arrived home from her 'date,' full of apprehension regarding your reaction. As you've greeted her, she's noticed the home is spotless - maybe even some scented candles burning and the soft music. You offer her a glass of wine, the snack you've prepared, and ask her if she would like a foot massage after being on her feet all day. Here's where women's psychology comes into play and very important to understand this. If you try and ask ANYTHING about her evening, she will shut down because this has been a fear of hers all along. Don't ask anything except generic questions about her day and stay away from her evening. Now, IF you've refrained from asking, she's going to want to tell you something. She won't be able to remain completely silent about it if you've remained silent.

Most likely she's going to say something like, "Well, don't you want to know?" This is a critical point, but be sincere and tell her, "Of course, but I know the rules... this is about You and Your pleasure." You're both treading on the thin ice if you know what I mean, and actions in the future will hinge on what happens right now.

If her reaction after walking through the door is, "I'm really tired. Can we go to bed and go to sleep?", go along with her. Wrap your arm around her waist when you crawl into bed. Don't stray up or down unless she moves your hand there. Kiss her ear and whisper something like, "Would you believe my anxiety level has been off-the-scale all day and night, but this is about you and your pleasure, and I love you more than life itself." Gauge your response from her actions, but if nothing further happens, just whisper "Good night darling, I love you," and let her drift off to sleep.

We could keep going but I think you've got the idea. Hope everything works out tonight... there's lots of people waiting to hear back how things went.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:23 am

FFDriver - That is some good suggestions, especially the part after she gets back. Actually that is what I am more nervous about, is my behavior after she gets back. I appreciate the talking points and that is a great reminder, I agree, I'll ask the typical parts about how her day went and I wont ask anything about the evening. I actually can see her in my head asking the question of, "Well, don't you want to know?" I also plan on getting a bottle of her favorite wine.

TheHammer - Well, the last few nights it has been nothing. One night she had me rub her feet in bed as she fell asleep and then the other night when I hinted at having sex she told me I, yes myself, was too tired and she'd wait. These are the couple nights since she told me about the upcoming date tonight, so of course my mind goes to the thought of 'is she saving it for Monday?'

But yes tonight is the night! Surprisingly the weekend was busy enough that it went by fast and a little help of self control I was able to keep my mind mostly off today. Which also meant I didn't pester her about tonight all weekend, which I think is a good start. The only thing I brought up was yesterday I asked her if she was still planning on going out tonight so I knew if I still needed to make plans with a friend. She very confidently told me she was still going out. Talking just a little about the plans we will both get back and I may be able to see a quick glimpse of how she looks before she leaves.

So like I said, the weekend was our typical stuff, busy, and I didn't bring up tonight at all, again except that question and I brought the question up in more of a way for knowing of my own plans rather than her plans. Granted, I'd love the weekend to be spent shopping for clothes for her date, talking about what they are going to do, etc. But I reminded myself that I'd let her tell me the details or bring it up when she wanted to, and after all, I knew the date was Monday night which was exciting just with that. I do think I've done a good job at it and I think she has noticed my subtle approach to today, and I am hoping she reveals a little more throughout the day and tonight, but again, I'll remain patient and see where she takes it.

So far the build up seems more smooth, more normal, and not so much of an overly big deal. One thing I've noticed is her attachment to her phone has ramped up like it did before the first time. I've caught her just being complete lost in whatever conversation she is having on her phone, sometimes I'll be talking to her and we are 5 feet apart and she doesn't even hear me she's so into whatever she has on her phone.

I am obviously very excited about tonight, but I am anxious and excited to see what the day brings and I am nervous about my own reaction when she gets back, that will be the key. I'll be out with a friend, but I'll probably be able to see her as she leaves, and I am incredibly excited and interested to see what outfit she'll be wearing.

KyGrappler80
Pervert

Unread post by KyGrappler80 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:38 am

Can’t wait to hear more. The anticipation for her date is probably making all three of you distracted.

Mrbigbull
Experienced

Unread post by Mrbigbull » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:17 am

Breaker445 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:23 am
FFDriver - That is some good suggestions, especially the part after she gets back. Actually that is what I am more nervous about, is my behavior after she gets back. I appreciate the talking points and that is a great reminder, I agree, I'll ask the typical parts about how her day went and I wont ask anything about the evening. I actually can see her in my head asking the question of, "Well, don't you want to know?" I also plan on getting a bottle of her favorite wine.

TheHammer - Well, the last few nights it has been nothing. One night she had me rub her feet in bed as she fell asleep and then the other night when I hinted at having sex she told me I, yes myself, was too tired and she'd wait. These are the couple nights since she told me about the upcoming date tonight, so of course my mind goes to the thought of 'is she saving it for Monday?'

But yes tonight is the night! Surprisingly the weekend was busy enough that it went by fast and a little help of self control I was able to keep my mind mostly off today. Which also meant I didn't pester her about tonight all weekend, which I think is a good start. The only thing I brought up was yesterday I asked her if she was still planning on going out tonight so I knew if I still needed to make plans with a friend. She very confidently told me she was still going out. Talking just a little about the plans we will both get back and I may be able to see a quick glimpse of how she looks before she leaves.

So like I said, the weekend was our typical stuff, busy, and I didn't bring up tonight at all, again except that question and I brought the question up in more of a way for knowing of my own plans rather than her plans. Granted, I'd love the weekend to be spent shopping for clothes for her date, talking about what they are going to do, etc. But I reminded myself that I'd let her tell me the details or bring it up when she wanted to, and after all, I knew the date was Monday night which was exciting just with that. I do think I've done a good job at it and I think she has noticed my subtle approach to today, and I am hoping she reveals a little more throughout the day and tonight, but again, I'll remain patient and see where she takes it.

So far the build up seems more smooth, more normal, and not so much of an overly big deal. One thing I've noticed is her attachment to her phone has ramped up like it did before the first time. I've caught her just being complete lost in whatever conversation she is having on her phone, sometimes I'll be talking to her and we are 5 feet apart and she doesn't even hear me she's so into whatever she has on her phone.

I am obviously very excited about tonight, but I am anxious and excited to see what the day brings and I am nervous about my own reaction when she gets back, that will be the key. I'll be out with a friend, but I'll probably be able to see her as she leaves, and I am incredibly excited and interested to see what outfit she'll be wearing.
Hi Breaker,

If you really want to play it cool, then come home later than her.
I know it will be hard to stay out that long, but when you enter she will remark that you are late. Your reply can be like "Yeah, it was a fun night, we had a good time". That will totally be a reaction she would not have expected, and will show her that you are okay.
I bet she wants to tell you a lot after that, just to tease you because she would not have expected that you "did not think of her with Dylan".

Have a great night and enjoy.

Cheers,
MrBigBull.

minos_dis_crete
Trainable

Unread post by minos_dis_crete » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:01 pm

Some good advice on how to receive her. Fully support the clean, inviting welcome home with wine and maybe some grapes or cheese or other simple, sensual snack, and being a good boy, avoiding broaching the topic.

If you're home before her, maybe run her a bath. Basically, do everything to acknowledge her big step by making her feel luxuriated and cherished, without bringing explicit attention to the act itself. Tomorrow when she thinks about tonight, both with him and with you, she'll be glowing and want to embrace this lifestyle even more.

And then it's just a matter of you being able to stay relaxed and nonchalant about it so she can become your hot wife without being confronted by the guilt of articulating the experience to her faithful husband.

Feel free to channel that angst and energy into this thread for awhile until she gets really comfortable. We're happy to be your sounding board during this transition when you can't demand as much sharing from her. I think her comfort could accelerate by the end of a month or two if she's allowed to flirt, flaunt and fuck on her own terms (with you, too) and you continue to simply build her confidence and show unselfish appreciation.

Congrats.

FFDriver
Experienced

Unread post by FFDriver » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:12 am

Well, Breaker, it's the morning after. A BUNCH of us are pawing the floor while clicking the "Reload" button every ten minutes hoping to hear lots of positive things from you regarding her date and how things went afterward. Don't fret if she didn't say anything about last night... or if you didn't get anything after she got home - just remember all you went through to reach this point and give it time to develop further. Standing by....

joel68
$2 Ho

Unread post by joel68 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:20 am

FFD, you and me both. Looking forward to an update.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:09 am

FFDriver wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:12 am
clicking the "Reload" button every ten minutes
So true.
No wonder the server's not available due to 'heavy load'.
I wonder if Mrs Breaker got a 'heavy load' last night.

joel68
$2 Ho

Unread post by joel68 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:37 am

Yeah, Wannabe, in the past he usually is back on the board by this time of day. I guess we will all have to wait to see what happened.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:08 am

Thanks everyone for the advice and input! Sorry about the long wait for an update.

I got to see her briefly before she left. She has maintained a pretty calmness about her leading up to the date, she's acted very confident, but in the little moment I saw her before she left I could see the nerves. Her face was a little flushed and she sort of gave me this look like, "Ok...here we go.." I smiled and told her to have fun and just let me know when she was on her way back. She giggled and said ok and she gave me a quick kiss. Before she left she told me where she was meeting him, it was a restaurant. I happily said, "Ok! Have fun!" and just like that she left. My stomach turned and then it dropped. I know we've done this before, so you'd think a second time around would be a little easier, but I swear I could feel about my pulse pounding all over. To me this time felt a little different, I was excited to see where she would take it. She looked hot, her make up was well done to impress, she wore a black long sleeve T and tight jeans with a few holes in them, just enough to tease her legs, and a pair of brown opened toe heels, which I of course noticed the nail polish she had put on a couple days prior. When I complimented her that she looked hot she smiled and said with confidence, "Good."

I didn't have time to stand there and digest the possibilities and potential of the night as I had to get ready to meet my friend. Only a few minutes after she left I got a text from her. I had momentarily put my focus on getting to where I needed to go, but as soon as I heard my phone ding and saw her name for the text I had forgotten all that I was doing. With a sweaty finger I opened my phone and she texted, "Thanks babe! Have fun tonight too!" Oh boy, the rush to read that excitement. I replied, "No thank you! And I will, hope you have fun!" She just responded, "Oh I will." With the fleur-de-lis symbol.

I met my friend and as expected I didn't concentrate on anything we were really doing. I was checking my phone every few seconds hoping to see a message from her. My mind was racing and I was just wanting to fast forward the night, but at the same time trying to enjoy the moment too. Finally it was time for me to head back and I wasn't at our place very long before she sent another text, again my heart raced anticipating what it was going to say, but all it said was on "On my way!" Now I tried to do a bit of quick cleaning up and other little chores so when she got back things looked orderly. All awhile I am thinking what she was going to divulge to me when she got back. I checked the clock and figured she had been gone for about 3 hours. Although I was excited and anxious to see what she would tell me after she got back, I was also probably more nervous on how my reaction was going to be when she got back. I kept telling myself to "keep this normal, keep this normal."

She got back and her first look to me was a slight grin and raised eyebrows. I smiled back and we said hi to each other. I asked her if she had fun and she gave a short "Ha!" like to emphasize of course, and she said, "Uhhh, yeah!!" With a big smile, but also a hint of hesitation as she waited to see my reaction to what she said. My heart was pounding as I tried to subtly take in how she looked and what she told me and the endless thoughts of what her night consisted of. I simply replied, "Good!" and as if a weight had been lifted off each others shoulders of uncertainty she rolled right into the question of, "How was YOUR night?" with a heavy emphasis on "YOUR" I chuckled and said it was good. We grinned at each other as she walked toward me and gave me a kiss. That moment we were close to each other I couldn't help but notice the aroma that surrounded her. It's a mixture of her scent and someone else's, it's hard to explain, but just like the times I noticed the first time, there is this distinct mixture of smell and it's rather strong. We started talking about other things from the day, completely unrelated to the date. Shockingly I felt I was making this quiet 'normal'. She didn't take long after being home to go and get changed into more comfortable clothes and take her make up off.

I poured her a glass of fine and we sat on the couch. She took a different position on the couch than she normally did. Usually she's at one arm rest while I sit at the other end, perfect positions for her to stretch her legs out and I massage her feet. But this time she sat closer to me and immediately was more into cuddling. We had fun just being close and talking about other things, talking about the show we were watching, etc. I could tell she took notice to how well I was behaving and in turn she scooted away from me and placed her feet into my lap. I began massaging them as she went to her phone. I could tell she was completely engaged in her phone as our conversation drifted off and if I said something, I sometimes found myself needing to repeat it because she didn't hear it the first time she was just focused on her phone. I brought it up to her, like hello?? and she laughed and said, "What???" She asked, "Am I on my phone too much and ignoring you?" I let her know with a chuckle trying to keep it light that that was exactly how it felt. She said playfully, "Welllllll……" , "well what!?" I asked intrigued, she laughed with a hint of flirtation and I asked who she was texting. She gave me this super sexy grin, but also a facial expression like to ask 'really? you cant guess?' But she replied keeping that grin, "Who do you think?" My eyes widened as I exclaimed, "Babes!" She laughed and again gave me that long, "Welllll..I had fun" I said, "Good" as she dug her feet deeply into my thighs. We looked at each other and she bit her lower lip and told me, "Lets go to our room." I was immediately shortened of breath as I said, "Ok" and eagerly followed her to our room. Few things, I surprisingly lasted, and it was surprisingly a vanilla time for as vanilla as you can get after a night like that. There wasn't any dirty talk, there wasn't any focus on the date, it was just us like the times before. Afterward we drifted off to sleep, again to go along with the theme of the moment, I was surprised at how easy it was to go to sleep.

This morning she was as giddy as she had been in a long time. Our mornings aren't that long with each other, but the time we had there was just this feeling of connection. We went our ways for the day and a few hours later I got a text from her, again there is now just a rush of excitement anytime I get a text from her because of the excitement of what it may say. She texted thanks again for last night and she had a fun time along with telling me I did very well and if I keep it up she'll tell me more about it. Oh boy, hard time keeping my composure I tried to text back as nonchalant as I could. I texted I was glad she had fun and I would always be open to anything she wanted to share. A little later I got the fleur-de-lis emoji sent to me with a message saying, "Good...because I can see this working out." I know my jaw dropped and again I was reminding myself to just 'play it cool' after thinking of a response I just texted back, "Good!" So far that's where todays conversation sits.

So that was pretty much it. Sorry I don't have any super hot juicy things to talk about. Right now for me, I am very excited that things seemed to be more smooth this time and it has lead to the real possibility that this will continue. She clearly had a good time and she enjoyed/appreciated how I handled things, which I am happy about. My hope and I think she will tell me more things over time and I just need to be patient and supportive for that time to come. Unlike the first time I am not going to rush in bringing things up. Quiet frankly I am buzzing with excitement that she's into this again and excited to see where she takes it.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:33 am

Breaker thanks so much for the update

Sounds really good.
You played a real blinder there in keeping her happy and unpressurised. I love the way she felt comfortable enough with you that she starts text-flirting with her guy, while excitedly smiling at you, and then she takes you upstairs to a lovely bedtime and relaxed sleep. And her confirming all this by saying she can see this working out. You have one hell of a contented wife there. Well done.

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:57 am

Breaker, Did she feel looser at all or wetter than normal? How was her orgasm?

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:19 am

Breaker445 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:08 am
So that was pretty much it. Sorry I don't have any super hot juicy things to talk about.
Au contraire! That IS super hot juicy. Happy for you!

minos_dis_crete
Trainable

Unread post by minos_dis_crete » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:42 pm

Don't apologize. You did exactly right, and the cucks here can wait as long as you do for whatever juicy details she decides to share with you.

At the risk of condescending, I'm proud of you, breaker. You're becoming the supportive husband she needs you to be to see all your fantasies for her fulfilled.

KyGrappler80
Pervert

Unread post by KyGrappler80 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:06 pm

Way to play it cool, stud.

Calendar1435
Virgin

Unread post by Calendar1435 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:56 pm

Breaker thanks for the update, it's great to hear the night worked well for you both. It appears you did an amazing job overcoming your feelings, and keeping it casual.

Here's hoping Mrs Breaker can get over her communication blocks and casually start letting you into her life, now that you've shown how casual you can be about it all :)

Couple of thoughts:

1. Small talk:
Maybe think about some superlatives other than 'good' you can use. It might not be the only one you use, but in your write up 'good' is mentioned a great many times. Expanding your 'feelings' vocabulary might help expand your 'feelings' communication.

Also be great to have some phrases/statements lined up for these times that appear to be really awkward between you. ie when she's leaving and returning from dates.

When she gets home from dates, rather than wait for her to steer the conversation away from what she's been up to... start the conversation with what you've been up to, so if anything, she needs to steer the conversation back to her :)

Breaker: (Grabs Mr's Breaker and gives her a lingering kiss and hug as she steps in the door... doesn't stand awkwardly waiting for her to do something.) I really hope you had the most amazing (not good) night, as nothing would make me happier. I was out with Pete as you know, we went here did this, in fact I only got home 15mins ago. Can I grab you a drink, let's watch that show we like hey? (Tell some stories about what happened with you and Pete tonight - as you start walking away towards the kitchen to grab drinks.)

Of course you need to read Mr's Breaker... maybe she needs more physical reassurance you still love her, (another kiss/hug/hold) maybe she loves the SUPER casual return, who knows. But taking the responsibly to do and say something off her would probably make her much more comfortable. And you've had all night/days to think about what to say and do when she gets home :)

2. There may come a time, where being too casual might indicate to Mrs Breaker that you're no longer interested in her and the relationship. I'm sure she would be devastated if she ever felt that, given how much emphasis she's placed on keeping your relationship the same as it's always been. Given you guys don't communicate too well she may not tell you this, but it would be worth looking out for it... while you're being casual.

Thanks, Alex.

joel68
$2 Ho

Unread post by joel68 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:26 pm

Alex, sound advice. Especially the redundancy of “good”. Now that you mention it, it is rather obvious. I never noticed it before. I guess I was caught up in the whole thing.

FFDriver
Experienced

Unread post by FFDriver » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:11 am

Breaker… congratulations on surviving Monday and for setting the wheels in motion for further adventures. Further, congrats on keeping your cool and for easing the anxieties your wife must have felt on her way home afterward. There’s now been a full day and night since Monday; I hope she’s sorting everything out in her mind and in the ‘morning after sobriety,’ she’s both seeing the experience in a positive way and wanting to expand her horizons.

My suspicion: they didn’t go all the way – that her boyfriend is smart enough to read her anxiety and move her slowly, at her pace. She’s breaking down barriers and overcoming psychological resistance that’s built up over a lifetime and it will take time for her to overcome those feelings. In retrospect I’d bet her experience with Dylan could be equated to “Live masturbation,” something she enjoyed physically while emotionally all of those ‘taboos’ hung in the back of her mind.

Her life revolves around you, Breaker, and right now, she’s reprocessing. In her mind, she’s coming to grips with your motives. You are not trying to drive a wedge between the two of you but reinforcing your relationship by allowing her to get what you cannot (physically) provide (size and/or girth… and endurance). She’s also conflicted because she needs to ‘feel something for him’ to move the experience beyond ‘live masturbation’ (Dylan) to ‘love making.’ She needs to feel the ‘emotional orgasm’ as much as she needs to feel the physical one. Your love, support and understanding at this (in her mind, critical) point will determine progress in the future.

Why is she reluctant to describe her evening and provide a ‘blow-by-blow’ (sic) narration? She’s yet to bridge that gap that you understand and approve… that you derive intense pleasure vicariously through her activities with someone else.

When she finally talks to you about moving forward, you need to convince her of your love and devotion. You need to accept ‘her conditions’ while you process what she’s saying. (What she’s actually saying – not what you want her to say… there’s a difference). How would you react if she said, “Babe, until this all started, I’d never been with any man but you. I can’t share my vagina, I just can’t do it. IF this is what you really want us to do, then whenever I have a boyfriend I’ll have to be exclusive, and only have him inside me. We’ll continue with oral and everything else, but only he can have me that way.”

Yes, that’s the extreme, Breaker, but if you’re not prepared to answer that type of question now, you’ll blow it when it comes up.

OK, that’s enough for now. Anxiously waiting to hear how Tuesday went. Driver….