progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
newaussiecuck
Pervert

Re: progress story

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:17 am

Hi Breaker, I think you're going to need to pry her open like a clam. The more you keep asking, she'll get more comfortable sharing details and she'll realize you need to know more.

Like the others have said, she isn't sharing shit at the moment, but she does reveal more each time you ask.

You found out that they fucked more than once. She wouldn't say how many times, but I think we can safely assume is more than twice. Otherwise she would have simply said twice. So she took at least three loads bareback on Friday over the 2 hours. She wasn't there for chit-chat so we can assume they fucked for the 2 hours.

I'm also finding it hard to believe she was only there for 2 hours. I think she's downplaying her time there.
Breaker445 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:01 am
I sort of jokingly brought up the obvious signs that why I would think she didn't get her hair done. She said she did, but went to his place afterward.
She was gone for 5 hours and admitted to 2 hours at Dylan's place. That leaves 3 hours for a hair appointment that had no obvious signs of being done? I don't buy it!

Good job on the communications so far, you're doing well but she's a tough nut to crack.

I would also like to know what differences you noticed when you had sex. Did she feel different? Stretched out even though it had been what 3 or 4 nights since she had sex with Dylan? If that's the case he must be absolutely enormous! Or was it more to do with moving and reacting different, using different moves that she learned from him?
My current situation: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=65904

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:29 pm

You said I’m a cuck now what?
Well mire nights like that. Worshipping her and being told details.
Let her see you enjoy that chat. Then later or the following morning tell her you liked having that chat and want to do that more often.

conflictedhubby
Experienced

Unread post by conflictedhubby » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:30 pm

While I agree her sharing isn't up to snuff, I still think breaker did awesome with that conversation. He pushed his boundaries as a sub and made himself ask. Before he would just let things play out and hope for the best. He even gave himself a headache with excitement over the details she was sharing out loud.
That's awesome Breaker! Every mountain is conquered by a series of small steps!

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:29 pm

conflictedhubby wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:30 pm
While I agree her sharing isn't up to snuff, I still think breaker did awesome with that conversation. He pushed his boundaries as a sub and made himself ask. Before he would just let things play out and hope for the best. He even gave himself a headache with excitement over the details she was sharing out loud.
That's awesome Breaker! Every mountain is conquered by a series of small steps!

Yep, couldn't agree more. Breaker did an awesome job, but she's a difficult customer.

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:21 am

I also think you have done well to get the conversation going but obviously this is still very hard for her. I still think you should complement your conversations with texting as she has previously found it easier to open up that way.

Why not text her that you are proud of what she has done and how she has been able to grow as a women and enhance her own enjoyment. At the same time, you see how she is struggling to handle all this and continue to enjoy her situation as a beautiful sexy woman. None of this has diminished the love between the both of you, quite the opposite, it has just enhanced it. How can you help her move on with this and enjoy the opportunities available, especially with Dylan.

Bayless
Trainable

Unread post by Bayless » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:10 am

Good Morning Breaker,

Conversation is much improved, but still believe strongly that she should be asked to reflect to you where she sees this going: continuing fun and games which is great, or an emotional investment which does have its risk. Take care.

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:46 am

Hey Breaker,

Thank you for keeping us in the loop. We greatly appreciate it.

A few questions if you don't mind.

Have you asked her if she is giving him blow-jobs since it is something she is reluctant to do with you?

Also, have you been brushing up on your oral skills so you are better than Dylan when it comes to that? What would have happened if you wanted to go down on her after her hair appointment?

How are you handling this as far as sexual relief. Are you taking care of yourself regularly or do you hold off? Have you offered to stay in chastity while she is on her outings, etc?

Is she more dominant or mainly focused on just her fun and do you feel you are not getting the fun, humiliation, etc. that you would want her to provide?

Just some questions for thought.

Thank you again!

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:19 am

Those are all interesting. I am curious as to what he has to say. Hopefully he will come back soon.

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:07 pm

Hi breaker hope things progressing,
when I first read your last update I just rushed through.
Just had a re read, and I’m hoping you can fill us in more what was the difference? Did you notice, did she point anything out? Did she learn new tricks from him that she’s never done before?

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:05 am

Well the conversation we had I think really opened the door up and was very beneficial. With a little more talking and patience she's divulged a little more and more. As for feeling the difference, there is just this different sense of confidence from her in bed? Sort of hard to explain but she just sort of moves in a more confident and subtly dominant way.

So valentines day night came and we had our fun in the bedroom. Things started off very vanilla, it just felt like we were just sort of going through the motions, until like a light bulb went off in her head and she realized she could spice things up with a drop of a word. She started telling me how much better he was and asked, "You know he can do me so much better than you?" I played into it and responded that I wanted to please her better. She chuckled and said I couldn't and added, "He's just so much bigger than you, you can't do me like he can." Suddenly she was super into it and I could tell she was really enjoying the whole thing. She asked, "I bet you wish you could please me like him huh?" I begged her I did and again with confidence she said, "You can't." Then she started talking about how good he was in bed and then teased, "And I can have it anytime I want." Within just a few minutes of her bringing him into the conversation she ended and when it was my turn she just gave me her feet. More aggressively than in the past, she shoved her feet hard into my face making sure to press them hard against my tongue and slid her foot down to make sure I had to lick them, she repeated this a few times before I couldn't last any longer.

Afterward we laid there and she told me it was good and said, "You liked that didn't you?" I said I absolutely did and thought it was so hot. She laughed and said, "Good. That was hot." The next day she got home before me and when I walked in I could tell something was up. She just looked like she had something to tell me. Finally I asked her what was up and let her know I could tell it looked like she had something on her mind. She had this face like, 'I don't know if I should tell you..' look but she started with this little grin and her eyes got wide as she told me, "Well..." Suddenly my heart was racing and my stomach was turning because I could tell she was about to tell me something interesting. She continued on to let me know last night was good and she enjoyed it, but she hesitated a bit before telling me she just needed more. I was taken back that she was being so blunt about it, but also very pleased and I was locked onto each word she said. She said like she was thinking she couldn't believe she was telling me, that the whole thing had been on her mind all day, thinking about the night between us and what she said and was imagining between them and their time she said right when she got home she used her toy. She must have noticed my jaw drop as she explained this to me because she laughed and said, "What??" I just told her it was nothing and I was just stunned in excitement to hear this. She laughed and said, "Well.....Obviously I haven't experienced anything that good." In meaning her experience with him compared to me. It was a gut punch but I was enjoying what she was telling me as she kept this cautious smirk. In a cloud I asked her, "So you used your toy?" She chuckled and said, "Yeah, right when I got home." We sort of chuckled together and I told her I enjoyed hearing that. She looked at me like to read me and to make sure we were on the same page. She reminded me, "It's just for the hook up, I don't have feelings for him, I mean, he's a nice guy and there's a connection obviously, but you're my husband and he just is umm...he can just umm.." She paused and laughed to herself and I blurted in to let her know it was ok to say it, "He's really good?" I asked with a smile and she looked up and gave me a smile, "Yes!" She replied almost exhaling. I told her that was good and that was the point.

I asked her if there was anything planned soon and she said there wasn't. Later we talked a bit more and she checked in asking, "How are you doing?" I said good and asked why? She said, "Well I feel bad, earlier were you able to take all that ok?" I excitedly replied that I loved hearing what she told me earlier. "You sure?" She asked like really checking to make sure. I reassured her I thought it was very hot and exciting and told her that was the point of all this, for her to enjoy it and let me know what was going on. And in this Dom role tone she replied, "Good."

She's suddenly just opened up a lot more about the entire thing. Today she very nonchalantly asked, "Want to go shopping with me today?" Before I could really reply she continued in the nonchalant way and told me she was looking for a skirt she was thinking she wanted to wear for the next time they hang out. I was wide eyed as she continued on, "I was thinking of this one skirt" as she continued to describe what it was she looking for. I excitedly replied, "Sure!" She gave me this big smile and a happy response letting me know she was excited that I was on board. So this should be an exciting day!

seydonar
Trainable

Unread post by seydonar » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:15 am

I'm happy for both of you. I hope you two do have an exciting and magical day!

hornedhubby
Player

Unread post by hornedhubby » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:26 am

Much, much better!

shawnm
Player

Unread post by shawnm » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:35 am

Awesome. Don't you sometimes think that your wife who wasn't even willing to talk about cuckolding is now mad over heels for Dylan ( for sex ) that she ended up going to get fucked by him twice after the date without telling you. Says a lot how addictive he is. Trust me, she has become way more a sex craving slut than you imagine. Enjoy the ride and good going in the communication. Keep asking her things and after a couple of times, she is sure to answer. Would still love to know how exactly HUGE Dylan is and how does he exactly fuck her that she can't get over him.

Bayless
Trainable

Unread post by Bayless » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:36 am

Great news Breaker. You have finally got to the bottom line. He is just entertainment. You are the man. Keep up the great work.

Bayless
Trainable

Unread post by Bayless » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:37 am

Great news Breaker. You have finally got to the bottom line. He is just entertainment. You are the man. Keep up the great work.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:41 am

Well, with her bringing up about how much better he fucks her than Breaker, this has the potential to really heat up. I am looking forward to what she says after the next time Dylan fucks her. This was just scratching the surface. It could possibly develop into something really hot.

Breaker, keep updating and letting us know what happens with the next chapter. Looking forward to it.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:04 am

Happy Days, Breaker!
Your wife is beginning to relax and enjoy being a HW. In fact, given her comments about how Dylan is just a hook-up, I would not be surprised if she does her share of flirting with other guys during her girl's night out. It was very sweet how she opened up about needing more and using her vibe, a good sign, but maybe now she will soon choose her boy-toy when she needs more.

You are on the right track going shopping with her, sharing that experience with her trying to look sexy for another guy. It might lead to a closer dynamic where you help her prepare for her dates, and shave her smooth, so she is fresh and ready for Dylan's cock. I believe she would enjoy it, and you would too.
Last edited by BallSpanking on Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:05 am

Well done Breaker, so happy for you guys. She's slowly becoming more comfortable sharing with you. Keep encouraging her, asking questions and like you've been doing show her you support her, can handle anything she tells you, let her know that it excites you to hear it and only want more. She's starting to enjoy sharing it with you and starting to realise you can handle it and she'll likely want to share more in the future to please you. Great job!!!

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:36 am

You should encourage her to dance with another guy when she has her girls night out.

Ask her if she has tried anything new with Dylan.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:41 am

Sorry for so many questions, but have you made love to your wife since the chat? Are you still using condoms? Do you know if she went bareback with him? Thanks, and glad you seem to be making inroads

shawnm
Player

Unread post by shawnm » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:16 pm

Would love to see her response and reaction when you tell her "I bet Dylan makes you suck his cock", knowing that she doesn't do it for you. Try it out and I bet she has been devouring it regularly:D Knowing the pleasures he is giving her, i feel she would go to any extent and give him anything he needs, to keep him happy.

conflictedhubby
Experienced

Unread post by conflictedhubby » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:11 pm

Checking this thread is a highlight of my day, especially when there is such a positive update like this. Way to go Breaker! Keep pushing yourself to ask those questions!

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:57 pm

Great job. When you show her how much fun it can be for her to share with your her thoughts, feelings and experiences, I predict she will do a lot more of it. I think this will help her deal with the shame about acting slutty and fooling around outside your relationship, which I have long suspected was a big part of why she didn't share with you or want to communicate about anything.

Also, be sure to tell her how reassured you are that she is able to put her playing with Dylan in the proper perspective vis a vis your marriage. Well done!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:23 pm

I think, Breaker, that you should be communicating to her, with every word and deed, how much you love her new role, and become a cleaning fiend, a Cuck Mr Clean!

Both her girl's night and Dylan hookups sound hot, but she is already getting dick from Dylan, so maybe you can reiforce her other interests.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:23 am

Yesterday was an exciting day. We eventually got going and went out to shop for a skirt she wanted to get for their next date. I know we had already gone shopping together before their first date but this felt different than that time. We went to a few places with her trying on a couple of things. After she passed on a few I did mention she had her black leather skirt and her red leather skirt she could wear. She gave a look letting me know they weren't going to work and went on to explain the leather skirts were a little more for a night out and she just wanted a more casual skirt. Seeing her intently and carefully pick out skirts to try on was very hot and exciting. The whole time I couldn't believe it, it was a real 'wow' moment. Finally after one of the times coming out of the dressing room I could tell she found the one. She walked out with this confidence about her and this smirk I could tell she was very happy with what she had found. She walked over to me and sure enough she told me she liked the one she had in her hand. It was black, with silver buttons down the front, really nothing special about it, no unique or sexy material, later she tried it on for me and it's short but not super short, just nothing overly sexy about it on face value, but knowing she was getting it to wear for him was incredibly hot and made them the sexiest skirt she had.

The rest of the day we spent together just hanging out. I asked if she knew when she'd wear her skirt and she said she did not know, she said they still hadn't had anything planned. Later we went to bed and yet another night of bedroom fun ensued. But before I began she said very directly, "You have to put work into it." She continued, "You get to do this, you better put in effort and do it right." It was incredibly hot to hear and I accepted her orders. She didn't come across as saying that in a teasing D/s way or like she was trying to say that to get me excited, it was real, it felt very like she was on a higher level and I was on a lower level and I had to prove I could get to her level. It was just hot. Afterward I was exhausted, I felt like I did put in a lot of work and effort, and I waited to hear praise from her but I got nothing.

Just a fun day that has me wondering if she will surprise me with anything today.