progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
shawnm
Player

Re: progress story

Unread post by shawnm » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:29 am

Super going! I think very soon, she is going to turn you into a full time cuckold with cage and all. The way she is progressing, it won't be long. Btw, I think that in about a week or two, we would know much more details about Dylan's cock size, how he fucks her and whether she gives him a BJ. Good luck buddy :)

seydonar
Trainable

Unread post by seydonar » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:32 am

“You get to do this, you better put in effort and do it right."
That is indeed hot, of course she isn’t going to praise you, you’re the one that is going to be thanking her!

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:02 am

Great job Breaker, sounds like things are going really well now. The reason she didn't praise you is because you, Mrs Breaker and even Dylan all know that even on your best day, no matter how much effort you put in, it'll never be as good as Dylan. He has the bigger cock (I would still love to know your size and Dylan's when you find out for comparison). He has way more stamina. He's fitter and hotter and NEW! It doesn't mean she doesn't enjoy sex with you, she truly does, but it just satisfies a different need that she has. One that Dylan can't fulfil. It reminds me of something size she said recently "Well at least you tried". I'm sure she's pleased with your efforts and probably got her own little kick out of seeing you try so hard.

The skirt is an interesting one, and sounds like she's planning some kind of date coming up with her "boyfriend". Something during the daytime. Maybe she will take Dylan shopping for new clothes!
My current situation: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=65904

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:55 pm

38kewp wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:38 pm
Breaker445 wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:23 am
…it felt very like she was on a higher level and I was on a lower level and I had to prove I could get to her level. It was just hot. Afterward I was exhausted, I felt like I did put in a lot of work and effort, and I waited to hear praise from her but I got nothing...
As opposed to the Rah-Rah Squad, I hear warning bells and see red alarms going off…beware.
It’s a balancing act though isn’t it? Supportive of someone who finally has what they’ve wanted but also warning of obvious risks, especially by people who’ve been here a while and seen previously sound relationships suffer or end as a result of fantasies gone wrong.

I do not like it when people go over the top and exalt someone to go ever deeper down the rabbit hole, satisfying their own kinks by getting someone else to live t out for them and to hell with the consequences. It’s all a game to some people. Assuming Mr B is telling the truth, that there is a Mrs B and she really has slept with Dylan, then this is very real, with very real risks (and some rewards!).

I really do wish Mr B all the best, hope he takes onboard some of the advice here and understands that no fantasy or kink is worth destroying a relationship over

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:49 pm

38kewp wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:38 pm
Breaker445 wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:23 am
…it felt very like she was on a higher level and I was on a lower level and I had to prove I could get to her level. It was just hot. Afterward I was exhausted, I felt like I did put in a lot of work and effort, and I waited to hear praise from her but I got nothing...
As opposed to the Rah-Rah Squad, I hear warning bells and see red alarms going off…beware.
Correct. Breaker has to be careful here as the dynamic can quickly slide into the wrong kind of attachment with Dylan due to an absence of attachment with Breaker.

That said, he's done a good job of getting the communication started, so I'm sure it's possible for Breaker to keep the passion and connection going with Mrs. Breaker. But, based on previous posts, the fantasy seems to overwhelm him at times. Definitely some risks here. But, I think Breaker has the tools to manage the risks.

Lkncouple
Experienced

Unread post by Lkncouple » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:18 am

Breaker, is your ultimate goal to be in the room and watch them? If so, does she know that? Also, she is definitely getting something out of this, and at one point she asked you what you are getting out of this. You may be different, but for me I would want to hear about the dirty details, if that is what you want, the next time you talk, you need to tell her that hearing the details is what turns you on, it is what you get out of this relationship. If she is not sharing the details, then this is really just one sided.

Another question is, what do you think would happen if you told her you wanted her to quit if you didn't get the details?

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:26 am

newaussie - interesting take on the skirt and during the day take, because that day we actually went out to lunch and she said very teasingly, "I'm more of a go out to lunch person than dinner." The look she gave me was like to remind me about her one lunch date. Then she rubbed her foot on my shin to really make the point that her comment was made to be exciting in that sort of way.

Lkncouple - I would like to be present and watch, but know that may be awhile before we get there or if we get there. Quiet frankly, with how things are now I am good with, it works for us. She's told me many times why it would be a little awkward right now to have my present, but who knows, maybe as she does this more it'll become a possibility. I think if I told her to stop I think she would.

So last night we were lounging on the couch and had a drink or two while we were just hanging out. Suddenly she showed me a photo on her phone of her in a new bikini. "You like this?" She asked as she showed me her phone. I looked at it and of course I did and I let her know how hot she looked. The tone in which she said it made me think she was setting something up and I was right. She took her phone back and then said, "Look at the lingerie I got for him, I don't think I ever showed you." I quickly looked at her wide eyed and she looked back at me while biting her lower lip. As she handed me her phone she said, "I sent this photo to him." She gave me her phone and I sat there stunned. She didn't know but I had already seen this new lingerie, awhile ago when she got it. It was her shiny gold top and bottom outlined with black. She looked amazing and could tell she was really trying to be seductive in the photo. It was a selfie, but the way she stood was super hot and by the way her hair was done I could tell it was a rather recent photo. You could only see a portion of her hair hanging doing in the photo as it was just her body and no face in it, like to really focus on the lingerie and her body. As she saw me stare at it stunned she chuckled and said, "It's the material you like, that shiny gold." I could just nod my head up and down. Yes it was a hot photo made by her image, but it was extremely stunning knowing she sent this photo to him and that hot lingerie she was wearing was for him. While holding her phone I exited out of the photo and the real gut wrenching hit. All she had done was click on the photo within the text message, so she wasn't looking at the photo through her photo album, she was looking at it from within the text message screen. So when I clicked out of the photo there was their text conversation! I only had a few seconds of seeing that portion as it took me a bit to process how hot this was. As the photo went back to its smaller size within the text box I only saw his response to the photo which was the emoji face that is in like awe and it's eyes are hearts. Again sitting there stunned as I am processing this and she just laughed and took her phone back. Confident and nonchalantly she asked, "You like that?" Again I just nodded my head up and down and in a stun response muttered out, "Yeah."

After I snapped out of my daze I asked why I hadn't seen her in this or why hadn't she sent me the photo? She smiled and told me, "Because it's not all about you!" with this sexy teasing flirty voice. She rubbed her foot on my crotch and felt how hard I was. I asked if she'd worn it for him yet and she said she hadn't. I got in the question of when she thought she'd wear it for him and she smirked and shrugged her shoulders and told me, "Don't know."

Not long after that moment she gave me a kiss and told me to follow her to the bedroom. I didn't hesitate and as we got into bed she immediately directed me to under the sheets. I knew what my job, she wanted me to go down on her and I happily and eagerly did. It was a great time and very intense. But in that hot moment there felt like a real close connection, almost like this dynamic really works for us, this is something I am good at and she really likes it. I heard at one time her asking me, "You wish I wore that lingerie for you?" I replied excitedly, "Yes!" And she grabbed the back of my head and held it and said, "Nuh uh." Afterward she was clearly satisfied and I thought I would have to take care of myself, but to my surprise she offered to give me the same back. I was rather shocked as I can't remember the last time she did that for me, but since she offered I accepted. I was done within seconds. I couldn't help but notice she seemed a lot more experienced in giving it. Afterward she said, "You ended so quickly." I told her I couldn't get the image of her photo out of my mind and she loved hearing that. Later as we laid in bed she told me how much she liked me going down on her and I told her how much I loved doing it. She said, "A lot of guys aren't into doing that you know?" I told her again I loved it. She praised me and told me, "You're really good at it, I love it." I feeling a sense of confidence and satisfaction asked her, "What about your guy there? Do I do it better than him?" She gave a short laugh almost shocked I'd ask so blatantly and replied, "He doesn't do that." She added, "Like I said, some guys aren't so into it." I gave her a "Hmmmm" response and reminded her again I loved doing it.

I haven't been able to get the image of the photo she showed me out of my head. The whole moment of what I saw was just incredibly hot and the night ended on a hot note.

4v273
Experienced

Unread post by 4v273 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:40 am

Breaker445 wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:26 am
newaussie - interesting take on the skirt and during the day take, because that day we actually went out to lunch and she said very teasingly, "I'm more of a go out to lunch person than dinner." The look she gave me was like to remind me about her one lunch date. Then she rubbed her foot on my shin to really make the point that her comment was made to be exciting in that sort of way.

Lkncouple - I would like to be present and watch, but know that may be awhile before we get there or if we get there. Quiet frankly, with how things are now I am good with, it works for us. She's told me many times why it would be a little awkward right now to have my present, but who knows, maybe as she does this more it'll become a possibility. I think if I told her to stop I think she would.

So last night we were lounging on the couch and had a drink or two while we were just hanging out. Suddenly she showed me a photo on her phone of her in a new bikini. "You like this?" She asked as she showed me her phone. I looked at it and of course I did and I let her know how hot she looked. The tone in which she said it made me think she was setting something up and I was right. She took her phone back and then said, "Look at the lingerie I got for him, I don't think I ever showed you." I quickly looked at her wide eyed and she looked back at me while biting her lower lip. As she handed me her phone she said, "I sent this photo to him." She gave me her phone and I sat there stunned. She didn't know but I had already seen this new lingerie, awhile ago when she got it. It was her shiny gold top and bottom outlined with black. She looked amazing and could tell she was really trying to be seductive in the photo. It was a selfie, but the way she stood was super hot and by the way her hair was done I could tell it was a rather recent photo. You could only see a portion of her hair hanging doing in the photo as it was just her body and no face in it, like to really focus on the lingerie and her body. As she saw me stare at it stunned she chuckled and said, "It's the material you like, that shiny gold." I could just nod my head up and down. Yes it was a hot photo made by her image, but it was extremely stunning knowing she sent this photo to him and that hot lingerie she was wearing was for him. While holding her phone I exited out of the photo and the real gut wrenching hit. All she had done was click on the photo within the text message, so she wasn't looking at the photo through her photo album, she was looking at it from within the text message screen. So when I clicked out of the photo there was their text conversation! I only had a few seconds of seeing that portion as it took me a bit to process how hot this was. As the photo went back to its smaller size within the text box I only saw his response to the photo which was the emoji face that is in like awe and it's eyes are hearts. Again sitting there stunned as I am processing this and she just laughed and took her phone back. Confident and nonchalantly she asked, "You like that?" Again I just nodded my head up and down and in a stun response muttered out, "Yeah."

After I snapped out of my daze I asked why I hadn't seen her in this or why hadn't she sent me the photo? She smiled and told me, "Because it's not all about you!" with this sexy teasing flirty voice. She rubbed her foot on my crotch and felt how hard I was. I asked if she'd worn it for him yet and she said she hadn't. I got in the question of when she thought she'd wear it for him and she smirked and shrugged her shoulders and told me, "Don't know."

Not long after that moment she gave me a kiss and told me to follow her to the bedroom. I didn't hesitate and as we got into bed she immediately directed me to under the sheets. I knew what my job, she wanted me to go down on her and I happily and eagerly did. It was a great time and very intense. But in that hot moment there felt like a real close connection, almost like this dynamic really works for us, this is something I am good at and she really likes it. I heard at one time her asking me, "You wish I wore that lingerie for you?" I replied excitedly, "Yes!" And she grabbed the back of my head and held it and said, "Nuh uh." Afterward she was clearly satisfied and I thought I would have to take care of myself, but to my surprise she offered to give me the same back. I was rather shocked as I can't remember the last time she did that for me, but since she offered I accepted. I was done within seconds. I couldn't help but notice she seemed a lot more experienced in giving it. Afterward she said, "You ended so quickly." I told her I couldn't get the image of her photo out of my mind and she loved hearing that. Later as we laid in bed she told me how much she liked me going down on her and I told her how much I loved doing it. She said, "A lot of guys aren't into doing that you know?" I told her again I loved it. She praised me and told me, "You're really good at it, I love it." I feeling a sense of confidence and satisfaction asked her, "What about your guy there? Do I do it better than him?" She gave a short laugh almost shocked I'd ask so blatantly and replied, "He doesn't do that." She added, "Like I said, some guys aren't so into it." I gave her a "Hmmmm" response and reminded her again I loved doing it.

I haven't been able to get the image of the photo she showed me out of my head. The whole moment of what I saw was just incredibly hot and the night ended on a hot note.

Very nice Mr Breaker....very nicely done. :up: :up: :up:

There has been some concern the bond between you and your wife was....maybe....not as good as it could be. Now that she is furnishing more details ....communication seems to be quickly improving.

Drifting apart is a danger that should not be taken lightly or ignored.

JMO....I believe you do have a couple of things going for you....you both seem to enjoy the foot play.....and your oral skills.

Advice.....try to improve both. Both could and I believe would strengthen, and help maintain the bond you share. Get so good at both....she isn't even interested in anyone else doing them for her. Practice anytime she wants you to. Request it. Show her by your actions you enjoy it and want to please her. Become the Master at it. To get to that level requires much practice.....so practice! :up: :up: :up:
Last edited by 4v273 on Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
The ethical pervert

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:42 am

Hi Breaker,

Interesting update. It sounds like she will be hooking up again soon, sometime.
I thought it was interesting that Dylan doesn't go down on her. He must do a great job with his cock, because she refered to it as the best she has had. But I was also gratified to see that she sucked your cock, and she seems to be getting better at it. We call it practice. She has been sucking Dylan's cock and learning to love it, so that is what you were witnessing at that point...

Just from those comments alone, though, I am left with the impression Dylan has limitations where it comes to pleasing a woman. So far, so good, but this augurs well for the future and your wife moving-on to better lovers.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

4v273
Experienced

Unread post by 4v273 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:10 am

BallSpanking wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:42 am
Hi Breaker,

Interesting update. It sounds like she will be hooking up again soon, sometime.
I thought it was interesting that Dylan doesn't go down on her. He must do a great job with his cock, because she refered to it as the best she has had. But I was also gratified to see that she sucked your cock, and she seems to be getting better at it. We call it practice. She has been sucking Dylan's cock and learning to love it, so that is what you were witnessing at that point...

Just from those comments alone, though, I am left with the impression Dylan has limitations where it comes to pleasing a woman. So far, so good, but this augurs well for the future and your wife moving-on to better lovers.

Some good points...…

Breaker.....great sign she sucked you and maybe Dylan does have limitations in fully pleasing a women.

That would be the best news possible.

It's a 'wants' vs 'needs'.

Your wife has a good plan for a healthy and long marriage...….not to let this kink dominate it.

let her get some things she 'wants' from Dylan or others..... and Breaker supplies her 'needs'.
The ethical pervert

Bayless
Trainable

Unread post by Bayless » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:28 am

Good job in keeping us informed Breaker. Thank you.
A few basic questions though that need to be addressed:
1. She seems to be just waiting for Dylan to contact her, picking out clothes etc. It is a little unusual that this early in a relationship I would think he would be really hot for her and would want to play as often as possible. Is he involved with more partners than Mrs. B? Seems like a lack of frequency is questionable!
2. Is he going bareback with your wife? Is she on BC?
3. With Mrs. B’s limited experience, I would assume that her health chart would be clean. However if Dylan is barebacking her and he has, or is sharing other partners fluids, I would think that STD would be of concern. Has he had a recent test. These are not two teenagers jumping into the sack for the first time. Let’s check all of the boxes to let the good times role. No high school mistakes.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:35 am

Ditto.
What Bayless said.

seydonar
Trainable

Unread post by seydonar » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:00 pm

Next step maybe try some ass licking and kissing.
Continued best wishes!

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:24 pm

Bayless & Ballspanking, that could be something to consider. Dylan has fucked her bareback at least twice according to what Breaker has said in previous posts. Whether that will continue, we do not know. He also has said she is on BC pills as well.

Showing him pics she has sent of herself to Dylan was hot. Maybe she will share more of them with Breaker. But it appears that this whole thing is heating up. She seems to be more into it with him and also may be willing to share more as time goes on. That is something I believe he wants, big time. Hopefully it will continue to progress as it has been the last few days. If it does, then this could go into the way hot territory. One can only hope.

conflictedhubby
Experienced

Unread post by conflictedhubby » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:29 pm

I'm seriously hoping for Breakers sake that she will send him just 1 pic of them together within their next few hookups. That would be an awesome milestone for his goal to eventually watch.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:43 pm

Conflicted, that would be so awesome. Dylan knows that Breaker wants his wife to do this. So he knows. Maybe he could take a few pics of them together or video with his phone or hers in the event she wouldn’t want him (Dylan) showing it to anyone else.

And send it to Breaker’s phone. That would drive him nuts.

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:55 pm

Hey Breaker,

Is she going to or planning to go somewhere with Dylan that she would need a bikini? Maybe on her outing with him she could get just a random somebody to take a couple picture of both of them with her phone like a normal couple would. Then she could send it to you. If she is in the bikini with him by a pool that would be a great pic.

Also I guess she confirmed that she gives him blow jobs. Maybe she felt guilty and obligated to give you one. That is a good thing. It will be interesting to see if she continues to give you BJs with frequency.

Also I agree that you ought to take your oral skills to the next level and beyond. There is plenty of informative lessons on the subject over the net and in books. There is a 15 minute female orgasm technique in the book 4-hour Body. Check that one out and practice, practice, practice and practice some more. Also learn how to make her squirt. Look it up.

It is time to WOW her in your own way so between you and Dylan she will feel like she has won the sexual lottery.

Is she, and you, ok with you taking care of yourself. I know I feel like CRAP after I have released by my own hand. Too many thoughts come rushing into my head I want to throw up. Try not to go there.

Good luck and stay strong. We are pulling for you.

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:51 pm

Hi Breaker, this is from a while ago now back on page 47 from 5th July 2018, but I was just wondering if you ever got to the bottom of who Grant was?

I'm getting curious that this Friday will be 2 weeks since she's last seen Dylan, and there's no plans as yet. The last time it had been this long you later found out that she'd seen him in between without letting you know. Just keep a look out for any signs I guess. Has she been to the gym? Do you know if she could have run into him at all?

There's just been a few incidents where she's been less than truthful. There was the mystery of Grant, potentially what happened on her first 5 hour date with Dylan, the mysterious outings over the Xmas period where she dissapeared for a couple of hours on a few occasions, the two times she met up with Dylan and only told you after you called her out on it, the length of time she admitted to being with Dylan the last time she was with him (I still don't believe there was a 3 hour hair appointment during the 5 hours she was away. I think she spent more than the 2 hours with Dylan that she admitted to). Have you still been checking the hamper? I'm hoping you never told her you knew about that. I'd keep that info under your hat!

It's great you're communicating so much better and she's likely on the straight and narrow now, but at the same time don't turn a blind eye to any signs she could be less than truthful. It's possible she's just gotten better at hiding it and giving you enough to throw off suspicion.

It was GREAT to hear that Dylan doesn't give oral, that gives you something else you provide that he doesn't. Also if you're down there each night she won't be able to get away with seeing him on the side. You'll know even if they used condoms due to the latex smell. Don't forget you also smelled latex once before earlier last year.

It sounds like everything is going really great, but just look after yourself and keep an eye out for anything that doesn't seem right and ask her about it, in the name of good communication.

Oh yes, like the others have pointed out she's pretty much confirmed she's been blowing Dylan. Is it possible she's blown him in between visits? Quick BJ after the gym or something?

Sorry, I don't mean to be a downer when everything's going great and there's most likely nothing to worry about, but it doesn't hurt to be prepared in case everything's not all it seems.

Breaker445 wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:15 am
By night time we are all sitting around the table playing some card game, and by this time I would say everyone was drunk. Well still having some drinks, in the middle of the game my wife says to the group, "Wish Grant was still here." And she added to that some comment about his skills playing the card game we were playing, but to be honest I was many drinks in at this point that I didn't really remember. Jennifer replied, "Oh, he'd be so drunk by now." One of the other girls name dropped another guy and said he'd probably be passed out. Again, many drinks into the night already I just figured, since my wife was so open about it to the group, that these guys were Jennifer and the other girls friends who stopped by one of the nights for the Holiday weekend. So I did think it was an odd comment she said what she said, but at the same time I thought that they were probably friends of the other girls who stopped by for drinks and obviously played the game we were playing.

. . . . . . .

So again, did I mention there was a lot of drinking that day and night? So today on our way home I remembered her comment about this Grant guy and of course replaying that comment in my head got me excited. I asked her if Jennifer had any other friends over who visited. My wife a little quick to answer said, "No." she added, "Nope. Just....." and she named off the three other women. I asked, "Really?" And she said back, "Yeah, why?" I just played it off as no big deal and said I had thought she had other friends over too. She just said, "Nope, just them."

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:05 am

Great update Breaker
Looks like you and she are developing a routine where she openly and happily involves you in her hotwife activity, teasing and exciting you about her lover, and then uses your excitement for her own satisfaction through oral. That's good because it makes her hotwifing a joint venture of the two of you. We certainly want her to feel that her enjoyment is only fulfilled if she has had you involved.

corey22901
Trainable

Unread post by corey22901 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:48 am

Breaker, she has giving you an opening.

When she says you are good at oral next time, you should reply that you want to improve to become the best, and you hope that she will allow you to worship her pussy more often.

You may not be able to compete against other more well hung long lasting studs, but you can become an expert pussy licker.

As someone who has been caged for years and under-endowed, I can tell you by experience that when you are good at giving oral, it gets requested alot. Again my suggestion to you, is when it is clear that she wants to have fun in the bed, excuse yourself like you are going to take a pee and then cage yourself (have it ready). When you return clothed, give her the key and say to her that for a week, you want to focus only on pleasing her.

She should respond very positively and if she does not want that, she will unlock you. Either way, it shows your submission to her and your shift from PIV sex to wanting to serve her orally.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:09 am

The reason for them not seeing each other all that much is by her. I actually brought this up to her, I sort of felt recently I had been pestering on when they would see each other next, especially with the teasing of her showing me the lingerie picture she sent him and her recent comments, I could see myself I felt like I was asking "when? when? when? when?" So instead yesterday, because I was just curious, I asked why. I asked her why it had been awhile and why not as frequent. Because it's felt like we have talked about this topic a lot recently I was a little hesitant of what her reaction would be, and again I felt like I had been asking a lot of "when?" but she was very straight forward in her response, no hint of annoyance from her. She said she didn't want to see him too much because basically she doesn't want to get too attached. She also brought up just schedules sometimes not matching up. What she was saying made sense to me and was a bit relieving to hear.

She has gone to the gym, but not around the times he'd be there, and she isn't gone for nearly as long when she goes at times he isn't typically there. So I guess I have been keeping my eyes open for any signs, but since our talk our communication seems to be much more open and she seems to be letting me know more. newaussie - I never got to the bottom of who Grant was.

As for her upcoming date night out with her girlfriend where the plan is to go to a dance club, they are still trying to work out a night that works. Since she's said the night is about her and I get what she means, she doesn't want it to turn into focusing on building up the night to be about me and my fantasies. She just wants to go out and have fun with her girlfriend, but I took the bait when one day she completely teased me about how hot she was going to look, so I asked her what the plan was. She paused me like to remind me that the night was about her and not about my desires, but she left it open that if the opportunity presented itself she may take it. When she saw how much I enjoyed hearing that she laughed and again reminded me that the night was about her. I have a feeling whenever that night is it will be fairly hot, but I will keep that excitement to myself because I feel like this is a chance to prove to her she can go out and have fun and I won't be like a puppy dog panting and wagging my tail waiting for her to come home and spill the details, or maybe more so, spending days before building up the night to where it becomes about me and my desires and not about her. So I am really trying to be supportive but calm about the whole plans.

The idea of getting a photo of them is very hot and that would be awesome to receive. Her showing me a photo of herself in lingerie that she sent him was incredibly hot and in my mind a huge step forward into including me in some sort of way. I don't know if it was the couple of drinks in us or she just didn't notice that I had clicked out of the photo and revealed the text message itself, but she didn't seem to care one bit when she got her phone back and there was the text message.

So, things seem to be stagnant right now, but at the same time that is fine with me and things remain exciting between us.

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:40 am

Good job Breaker!

Things are definitely not stagnant. Mrs. Breaker is handling her side of the relationship well.

You have the right idea regarding the ladies night. You need to stay focused on HER, not how what she is doing is hot to you. So, that generally means leaving the topic alone unless she brings it up.

conflictedhubby
Experienced

Unread post by conflictedhubby » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:08 am

Very cool Breaker :)

I don't know if this would be a good idea or not, but I was thinking that if you really want to support her girls night out and not being about you at all, you could buy her some jewellery. Like a nice pendant or earrings. Its not clothes as she would want to pick that herself, and nothing that hints at hotwifing like an anklet. Just a nice surprise gift from you to her that has nothing to do with anything but her happiness.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:33 am

Good job, Breaker.

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:02 am

Hi Breaker, well done. Your communication is definitely improving and you don't seem to be as afraid to bring things up with her now. That's a great sign. Enjoy the great fun!