progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
ddriver86
Experienced

Re: progress story

Unread post by ddriver86 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:50 am

Hey Breaker,

So your wife is going out with her girlfriend for dinner, dancing and whatever else. So you know her friend knows your a cuckold and about her dates with Dylan?

Please keep us updated.

Thanks!!

jps18
$2 Ho

Unread post by jps18 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:23 pm

Things seem to be working out beautifully breaker . Communication is picking up with honesty and more detail . Not to mention some agonizing torturous teasing . Your wife is realizing what turns you on about this arrangement , and she's starting to let you have it . Wonderful updates , seems like it's only going to get better from here ! Keep us up to date on her adventures with Dylan , and with you too .

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:32 am

So Breaker, are you done posting?
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

joel68
$2 Ho

Unread post by joel68 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:49 am

BallSpanking: If you read his last post it was her that decided to not see Dylan right away again due to scheduling and other reasons. Maybe she’s taking a little break.

Also, there could be something that came up in their lives related to family, etc. as well. Or maybe nothing new or noteworthy has occurred.

I’m sure he will be back.

I understand what you’re saying because he was here a lot in the past 2 weeks.

I hope he returns soon. But I’m sure he will be back.

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:22 am

BallSpanking wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:32 am
So Breaker, are you done posting?
You need to be patient. These are real people trying something new and risky to a relationship. It takes time to process big changes like the ones they've been going through and then real life gets in the way..

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:14 pm

Thanks, but I was asking Breaker.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:06 am

Hey, sorry haven't posted in awhile simply because there just hasn't been anything to post about. They haven't met up recently and her girls night out at the dance club does not have a set date, but its looking like it will be in a couple weeks.

conflictedhubby
Experienced

Unread post by conflictedhubby » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:04 am

Thanks for checking in Breaker :) I think some of us just get worried something went wrong when we don't hear from you, at least I know I do but I'm paranoid that way :P

Bayless
Trainable

Unread post by Bayless » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:10 am

Good job Breaker and Mrs. Breaker,

Remember this is a marathon, not a sprint. Do well what you do.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:07 am

38kewp wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:14 am
BallSpanking wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:14 pm
Thanks, but I was asking Breaker.
Ballspanking has spoken! Be still mere mortals…
???

Not sure what to make of that. When you address a question to one individual, and others answer the question with their opinion, it is rude.
You don't have to like it.

Eventually, Breaker posted a response, and that is fine.

Watchinu69
Experienced

Unread post by Watchinu69 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:35 am

Seemed clear to everyone else...

Happy Sunday Breaker! 💃🕺

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:13 am

Well, I think we are sort of in a stagnant position at the moment. The other night we were just hanging out together enjoying the evening when she hinted that she was in the 'mood', but it came across as she was in the mood to go play rather than spending that time with me. She did so teasingly rubbing her feet into my thigh while we lounged on the couch. So I encouraged her that she could meet up with him if she wanted to. I really thought she was going to excitedly reply OK! and grab her phone to text him she was on her way, but instead she became hesitant and suddenly made it sound like she didn't want to do that. This lead to a conversation as I brought up it had been awhile since she's had her fun with him. She agreed and admitted she still felt bad about that Friday night with him when she didn't tell me. I tried to express to her that I was fine with it and felt we had moved past that and brought up how much fun and hot it had been to go shopping with her for the skirt that was for him. I brought up that talking more about it made me feel more involved and it was a lot of fun. She agreed with what I was saying, but admitted it still made her feel dirty.

It was a deflating feeling and I was sort of confused by it. Things were going smoothly not long ago and although there was a couple days of nothing being brought up, I just thought it was her giving it a little break for the time being. I started to remind her, in hopes to let her know it was OK, how much fun it was for me and hot, but I gave it a half hearted effort because as I began to remind her, I realized I can't argue with what she was telling me. At the end of the day she had done it, she had given it a try, if this was how she felt at the moment about it I wasn't going to try and persuade her otherwise.

So for the time being it looks like everything is on pause, and really not sure if it'll come off pause. Maybe it will though, she still has that girls night out coming up that could spark something new, maybe her thoughts and feelings change in the coming days, I'll stay hopeful for that, but at time being it looks like things are on pause.

4v273
Experienced

Unread post by 4v273 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:35 am

Patience, Mr Breaker.

Your wife needs to settle any guilt in her own mind, her own way. Seems you are doing all you can at the moment to support and reassure her. Think of the pause as a good thing.....she's making sure what she wants to do.

Suggest continued oral attention from you and if the chance presents.....subtlety remind her how much you appreciate she tried it, it's her choice to continue or not, and you find her hot either way.
The ethical pervert

conflictedhubby
Experienced

Unread post by conflictedhubby » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:14 am

Sounds like she's feeling more guilty about hiding it than the actual act.

Here's an idea, if she's feeling guilty see if she's up for a punishment :) ie: she does something for you that she normally wouldn't. Personally I'd ask for a pic of her with her hand on his junk, encourages her to see him and you get something you really want.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:42 am

You may want to have more conversations with her, setting her mind at ease.
The guilt comes from her upbringing, social conditioning. But you can probably, eventually have her accept and embrace that this is not 'WRONG', it is just one more form of relationship, which you support 100% and she should enjoy. ;)

Bayless
Trainable

Unread post by Bayless » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:32 pm

Hi Breaker,

Almost always agree with BallSpanking Breaker, but just because you are supporting her 100% does not mean that she should do anything other than what she wants. It is really difficult for us to anticipate how the female species processes information. Maybe this is the “Pause that Refreshes .” Best of luck to you. Your timing is superb. You are on target.

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:44 pm

4v273 wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:35 am
Patience, Mr Breaker.

Your wife needs to settle any guilt in her own mind, her own way. Seems you are doing all you can at the moment to support and reassure her. Think of the pause as a good thing.....she's making sure what she wants to do.

Suggest continued oral attention from you and if the chance presents.....subtlety remind her how much you appreciate she tried it, it's her choice to continue or not, and you find her hot either way.
Right answer. Give it to her the best you can. You had no way to know, but, she wants/wanted to have sex with you.

Remember, she needs to know NOTHING has changed between the two of you. Don't concentrate so much on Dylan. Don't push her towards him. There already has been more intimacy between the two of you. Make more.

She's got a whole lot to work out. A perfect example is the "feeling dirty" comment. Be patient and supportive. You are doing great.

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:02 pm

Hi Breaker, it was great to see an update.

I agree with the other comments. Please her as best you can (including lots of oral), support her but don't push anything. Essentially treat things the way you did before she took the plunge. Let her take the lead again when she's ready.

I also think the Friday (and Tuesday after gym a few days before that) that she secretly met with Dylan and didn't tell you about it was what has triggered these feelings. She's likely picked up on the fact that she hurt you by keeping it all a secret. You can put on a brave face and tell her 1000 times over that you're OK and wanted it. However she'll see right through whatever you say. She knows she messed up, that she did the wrong thing and hurt you by trying to hide it all.

She broke the 1 condition you set, that she let you know when she's meeting him. She fucked him twice and didn't tell you, until you confronted her half a week later. Even then you didn't get the true picture as she lied again about how much time she actually spent with Dylan. She didn't spend 3 hours getting her hair done, you couldn't notice any change. I think that's where her guilt is coming from. I don't think the guilt is from the act itself, but from the deception that surrounded it. She might be feeling guilty as she still hasn't come clean about everything. There's still questions around the first 5 hour date and what happened over Xmas period. If she's still keeping secrets it's not surprising she's feeling guilty. She also still hasn't shared much about what did happen with Dylan so that could also be weighing on her mind a bit.

It might take her some time to work through it all. You'll just have to be as patient and supportive as you can be. She knows you want her to see Dylan again so no need to push it further. It will only slow things down I think.

Best of luck and enjoy the time you spend with her. I think she will see Dylan again soon enough, just be patient and supportive.
My current situation: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=65904

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:40 pm

Giving her the 3rd degree at this point would be completely conterproductive. She needs to settle her conscience, and give herself permission to have the pleasure she yearns for,

Love her, please her, be sweet, tender, and loving, and supportive and patient. That is likely the best thing. ;)

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:55 pm

It is entirely possible that she’s done it, enjoyed it, knows she can do it again when she wants and just leave it at that. Not every woman is obsessed about penis size, how long a man lasts and what he can or can’t do in bed.

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:10 pm

BallSpanking wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:40 pm
Giving her the 3rd degree at this point would be completely conterproductive. She needs to settle her conscience, and give herself permission to have the pleasure she yearns for,

Love her, please her, be sweet, tender, and loving, and supportive and patient. That is likely the best thing. ;)

I totally agree. She needs love, support and patience. I wasn't suggesting that she be given the 3rd degree, but the complete opposite. I was just pointing out that she might be feeling guilty for the previous deception, some of which she's owned up to, but only after it was pointed out.
My current situation: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=65904

jps18
$2 Ho

Unread post by jps18 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:11 am

Just wondering how you two are doing . Keeping you in my thoughts and wishing you the best .

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:01 am

Thanks! We are doing good, just nothing to update. Reading some of the posts here I would say FNQ's post seems to fit the best. She knows the door is open if and when she wants to again.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:53 am

Thanks for the update.

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:09 am

Breaker,

How has the sex life been between you two lately?