progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Breaker445
Pervert

Re: progress story

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:45 am

BallSpanking - Yeah the casual approach has been a huge plus. She has been the one to bring it up now, and she makes little comments from time to time that gives me a reality check that 'oh yeah that happened' it's subtle and sometimes just the way she carries herself or talks that gives me those reality checks.

ericsacto - The first time around they texted a lot, and that seems to be missing this time around. Although this past week she's seemed to be more attached and interested in her phone, but I haven't seen anything, or caught a glimpse of anything. But that makes me think she could be mentioning an upcoming date soon, just with the time it's been and how intently focused she's been on her phone over the past week since their date.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:40 am

I think your wife is doing things just right, she is new at it and will grow into her stride.

FFDriver
Experienced

Unread post by FFDriver » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:43 am

Breaker, here's hoping you have an interesting story to report from the weekend.

I'm glad to see Farmgirl add her $0.02. There's nothing more important than a woman advising you how to proceed, and confirming your doing the right thing and 'taking everything in stride.' No matter how hard we try, there's no way we can comprehend how a woman thinks. Here's hoping she stays tuned in and continues giving you advice. (Not to mention, anyone who can operate a brush-hog, mower, excavator and baler as well as I can... but can she fly a helicopter???)

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:26 am

It's been awhile since my last post, but I figured I'd update things. So we both have been busy, but we had a really good conversation last night that makes me excited to think about, but admittedly nervous as well. First, like I mentioned before, her libido is through the roof, so much so that I would say for the first time she has surpassed me in that category. Anyways, I had been waiting for her to bring up anything about any future dates or anything like that at all, but nothing was coming up, so last night while we were lounging I decided to start the conversation. Which, maybe it's because it's happened now, maybe it's because she has somehow made it for me to where this isn't such a big deal in my mind, I don't know, but it's far easier now than ever to just talk about this and bring it up. Before it would have been the entire days build up and excitement, with probably at the end of it me failing to ever bring it up and think I'd try again the next day. I will say that she has made subtle comments or has just said or done little things that show her completely changed perspective of the lifestyle.

So we are lounging on the couch and I am massaging her feet as usual, I noticed she has freshly painted red toenail polish and just the sight of that gets my heart racing. I commented on how good they looked and asked her if she painted them for anything special coming up. She didn't really get at first where I was going with my question and she just nonchalantly replied that she liked them too and just painted them because she liked the color and needed to paint her toes. I looked at her and sorta tried to make my hint a little more clearer and obvious, about were they painted for something or someone special coming up. She got this big grin and her eyes lit up but told me no, she just painted them to paint them, but added with a very confident tone, "It does look good for something like that." Thinking the door was open I went right in. I asked if there was anything upcoming planned and she said at the moment there wasn't. I asked her after her last date how she was thinking of proceeding, if at all, and if so if he was like a steady option and boyfriend. My heart was racing, but her body language completely kept me calm, although there was a little sense of nervousness shown from her, overall her reaction was a bit of excitement to have the conversation and very welcoming. It felt like a long time before she said something, but I am sure in real time she probably said something right away. But when she spoke my heart raced even faster and all a while I was thinking in my head 'holy crap!'

Her eyes lit up and she had this grin about her, I think both feeling a bit excited to tell me and to see how the conversation would go, and also feeling a bit nervous of thinking, 'I cant believe we are having this conversation'. She said she was still processing things, but that they still stay in contact and he's there if and when she wants him. Quiet frankly I don't know what I asked next, I was spun around and feeling all sorts of things hearing her say that, but I do remember her explaining the processing part. What I remember hearing as it was difficult to hear due to my heart pounding in my head. In sum, she's processing this whole lifestyle and if she wants to actually make him a "boyfriend". She did admit that the whole thing was fun, but also admitted she's still trying to get used to it. But she's liked how she can do it when she wants, and there isn't any sort of commitment. She shockingly clarified that her processing things isn't her necessarily processing doing it, but processing how to move forward with him. She said that although she's still trying to get used to it all, it's fun and with a chuckle added it is sometimes a necessity. My eyes about exploded with how wide they got to hear that and her chuckle turned into a laugh. (I think she meant to say that in a joking manner to sort of keep the tone of the conversation fun). But she sorta spoke a loud to herself on what she was thinking but wanted me to listen, by bringing back the conversation to what's next between him and her. There was a lot there, I mean just the general surface of hooking up with someone she knows, but she was having this debate of keeping it at just an occasional meet up, or fully jump into this thing and label him as a boyfriend and make things more regular, but at the same time that would mean more commitment from her. Basically it was like she was openly processing things in front of me and I just sat there listening.

I did not expect it, but she asked me what I felt about it, or how I'd feel if she made him officially a "boyfriend" type. I will say, her tone and her outward debate with herself, made me feel she was leaning on the boyfriend label. I was incredibly excited, but I withheld showing too much of it to keep the conversation mature. But I told her it was up to her, but I wouldn't mind if he was more of the boyfriend type and that I felt that fit her more than repeatedly finding someone new. It was like a weight was lifted off her shoulders, but I could tell she was still a little nervous talking about it all or at being at this point of the conversation. That lasted for a brief moment before she spoke up and in a way reminded? warned? me that if she chooses he's more of the steady type then that also means she's like going into this lifestyle full blown. She didn't say it exactly like that, but that is sort of the general tone and words she used. I mean in summarization of the entire conversation, she's processing if she keeps this at an occasional meet up with him with no real commitment, or if she makes this a steady option, he's more of the boyfriend type, and giving me a heads up that this wont be an occasional thing she does and I enjoy, but if she chooses to make him a boyfriend she is going to go full into the lifestyle.

So that was our conversation which is why I said it made me excited, but also made me nervous. The amazing thing was after we had it, we continued to just hang out and enjoy the evening like it was no big deal. My guess is around the next time she is planning a date with him she will let me know what she decided to do. My hunch is since she said she's processing things, yet they still stay in contact, and by her tone, she is leaning toward making him a "boyfriend" I say it like that because I really don't know what label to use, steady? boyfriend? bull? I don't know what really fits this situation or what will fit this situation.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:04 am

That is very exciting, Breaker, but you may soon want a better idea of what it means to your wife to go into the lifestyle 'full blown'. Does that mean having a BF and overnighters? Or does it mean something more?

Your description of your conversation shows how tuned-in you are to her, and how your suggestions helped her express the direction she wants to take things, even clarifying it in her own mind. Still, I think she would have a definite sense of what being a HW 'full blown' really means. That would be a very good question to start your next meaningful conversation. ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Bayless
Trainable

Unread post by Bayless » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:53 am

Good Afternoon Breaker,

I have been following your great experience for over two years now, but can’t remember if the STD issues have been addressed between your wife and Dylan. With the information that he will be moving in and out of your location from time to time and may have the opportunity to “bed” another partner/partners in his travels, you have to remember that STD’s can expand rapidly based on who he may have been sleeping with and whom that partner may have been sleeping with! That’s a little scary.

I experienced a STD at one time and it wasn’t pleasant, and it has more serious long term physical effects for females than it does for males. Go to the Center for Disease Control (CDC) website and look at the stats regarding the explosion of STD in your age range. Better safe than sorry. Good Luck

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:58 pm

Hey Breaker,

My hat is off to you. I think over all this time you figured her out and what space and attitude she needed from you to consider and ultimately follow through with cuckolding you.

I don't offer advise as I think you are doing exactly what shes needs to feel comfortable which led to her having fun and now she is getting through the not feeling guilty and enjoy phase.

So my question to you is what do YOU think "boyfriend" means? Once a week at his place. Maybe more. Does it mean maybe a date night where they go out to eat, then dancing, then an overnight at his house? Maybe it means meeting and hanging out with his friends at a bar then they go to his place for great sex.

Just would like to know what fun thought's are going through your head about this. Also, what is happening with the Femdom fun? Has there been anything progressing with this or do you just want to get her used to cuckolding you then bring that up later when she and he are in a routine?

Thank you as always for including us on your journey!!

Niblick
Trainable

Unread post by Niblick » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:14 pm

Does "boyfriend" mean an emotional involvement? Beware...
LOVE MY WIFE!

BreedEmYoung
Virgin

Unread post by BreedEmYoung » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:29 pm

Uh...it is so erotic to think that she could have "had" Dylan so many times in the last few weeks...had Breaker known..and there was mutual consent. It appears Dylan was more than eager, despite hangups from the breakers. What is sad, is there could have been more sexual joy if there were more communication. The universe has been robbed of sexual joy...sad.

Breaker...I would increase communication. Two scenarios:

1: Sweetheart...I really love what you and Dylan are doing together. At some point, I hope you two will fluid bond. .. no condoms. I hope I can be there to witness what you told me you would make me see...

2. Tell her: I ReAlLy like the idea of you and Dylan fucking. Can I say how fun it would be to be with her, rubbing her belly knowing that Dylan's baby was growing inside...while you had been excluded.

Whether you chose to keep the pregnancy or not...I would LoVe to have a living, growing child reminding me constantly of my wife's freedom and infidelities (if such a thing really exists)

Give her the choice...be impregnated by him...or not. If so, relish in the moment, then carry through or take the morning after pill, or some such. Late term abortion does bother me.

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:55 pm

Breaker does she mean she will jump into the regular relationship or does she mean jumping into the facets of cuck lifestyle, the cream pies, the pussy denial the chastity, making you her sub?

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:39 pm

38kewp wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:58 pm
ddriver86 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:58 pm
So my question to you is what do YOU think "boyfriend" means? Once a week at his place. Maybe more. Does it mean maybe a date night where they go out to eat, then dancing, then an overnight at his house? Maybe it means meeting and hanging out with his friends at a bar then they go to his place for great sex.
Equally important is what does Dylan think it means? He’s got agency in all of this — he may ask for/want more than you (or she…) had imagined. Best be ready for this aspect as well…
These are good questions.

Set a firm boundary. Your relationship with her is primary. Be absolutely certain you make that clear.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:15 am

Breaker445 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:26 am
Her eyes lit up and she had this grin about her, I think both feeling a bit excited to tell me and to see how the conversation would go, and also feeling a bit nervous of thinking, 'I cant believe we are having this conversation'.

I did not expect it, but she asked me what I felt about it, or how I'd feel if she made him officially a "boyfriend" type.
Well, of course, it is very exciting for her, all that NRE of having a boyfriend again. What an exciting whirlwind for her.
And she knows you're there back home waiting for her when she lands again. She'd love you to let her do it.

But just as the sex burst the hermetically sealed bubble of your marriage sexually, so a boyfriend status will burst it relationally. Give it some thought: I suspect you and the bond you have with your wife can withstand the bubble-burst and you'll stay emotionally together even when she has her fling. But some precautions might be advisable - for instance that this should be a threesome relationship, with you involved sexually and emotionally with Dylan too, so it's not simply a boy-girl relationship between them.

FFDriver
Experienced

Unread post by FFDriver » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:45 am

Wow, Breaker, it sounds like things are moving forward for the two of you. Let's start with Mrs. Breaker. It sounds like she's taken this slow and easy - small steps as she gets her toes... then feet and now her calves into the water. Now she's at the point... do I dive into the water, or continue easing in ever deeper until I'm in and the water is lapping over my shoulders? I'm speculating that she's feeling inner conflict; she's a married woman and yet she's had, with her husbands approval, sex outside of her marriage. It's not a case of provocative dress and flirting while 'out with the girls,' it's a situation of meeting with Dylan with the intent of going to bed. I'm sure that deep down inside she's scared, nervous and unsure of herself and her marriage.

Your emotions and assurances have supported her to this point, and correct me if I'm wrong, the two of you probably have a stronger emotional commitment now, than you did a few months ago when she went with Dylan the first time. I don't see her going out and looking for a hookup. For her to do this and enjoy it, she must feel something more than just physical. For that reason and for as long as she plays, I think she will only have one 'boyfriend,' FB, FWB, or whatever you want to call it at a time. That she took the discussion in the direction she did - Dylan becoming a boyfriend - means she's already given it serious thought. By opening the dialog I see her gauging what she does by her perception of your reaction. I see her progressing only if she believes you want this for both her and YOUR relationship.

How do you proceed from here? After reading your post again I see her at a crossroads where she's in-effect asked for your input. Does she stop, continue on an occasional basis, or move forward? If I wore your shoes I think I'd let her know how I felt. Do your best to get her into a mood like she was the other night and then tell her you've given this a lot of thought since you last spoke. I would tell her, while I enjoy her meeting with him on occasion, you don't think it's really satisfying for either of you. I would tell her I was leaning toward the 'boyfriend' aspect, and follow that up with what you hope she gets out of this. Be sure and reinforce the fact YOU derive the most pleasure vicariously through HER pleasure.

Ask her to describe her perceptions of what comes next. Ask her to describe what your relationship will be like. Does it mean she and Dylan will plan one night a week as 'theirs,' to do as they please, while the other six nights are exclusively yours? Will it be more than one night a week, and if so, does that mean she will stay with him overnight every time?

I don't know what's inside her head... will she want to rush home to you immediately afterward, or does boyfriend status mean she will spend the night? If the latter, will she always spend the night when she's been with him, or reserve one night a week for him and come home afterward on the other nights? I see her in many ways as a "One man woman." Would upgrading to boyfriend status mean she will replace you sexually with him for as long as the relationship lasts? Finally, you need to let her know what you are willing to give up... what you will cede to her in allowing the progression. For example, if her intention is becoming exclusive with Dylan, will you accept that?

I think you want to move forward and take the next step. When the two of you have discussed this and both understand the give and take - what each of you get out of this, if it's agreeable to you then look into her eyes and tell her you want Dylan to be her boyfriend.

One other question.... How have things been for the two of you the past few months? You've drifted away from describing whether you're getting more or less, how she's amped up the humiliation, etc. Does she tease and deny more, are you relegated to more oral? Discuss all of that with her as well, and if you are happy with it, then tell her you love her and want this for your relationship.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:28 am

Great questions and a lot here to read and respond to. Maybe I wasn't clear enough in my last post, but the feeling of full blown into this lifestyle that is what I read into our conversation, she didn't say those exact words. My feeling is that if she decides to make him more of a "BF" it'll mean more frequent dates, and far more in my face than having occasional dates, etc.

ddriver - I guess I may have just answered your question, but yeah I think him being her bf would mean more frequent dates, and instead of just giving me a window to look into, she'll open the door. I don't know how to explain that really, but a very small example I think of is her getting a pair of shoes/boots/heels and letting me know they aren't for me and are a pair he likes or she got for his enjoyment. I think it would also mean more openly flaunting about him to me, just overall a little more involvement from me. As for the femdom stuff, it somewhat has taken a backseat in a way, and yeah I think it would be great if she got used to the cuckolding stuff and then bring it up later when they are more in a routine so then she can incorporate cuckolding into the femdom stuff. But she still gives little comments from time to time that push those sub buttons.

Niblick - I think it would mean at least a little emotional involvement, it already has and she spoke about having to have a little bit of that before she started.

38kewp - Yeah that is a good point. Knowing what I do know about him, I don't think he minds having a frequent option to hook up with. And no signs of him really wanting anything more than that.

realcucklife - I think it's a combination of both, which makes it exciting because it feels that if that is the title she gives him she'll introduce more of the cuck lifestyle into our relationship.

wocka - Absolutely, but looking back at how we got here, it hit me that she's been building this experience that way. In a way she has put me in check to make sure I am the one to remember our relationship is primary.

wannabecUK - I agree and think that is sort of the vibe she is giving off when she is still processing how to move forward with them. Be it a bf situation or just the occasional meet up.

FFDriver - I think you are spot on with your thoughts on how she is feeling. Glad I could portray that in my writing. Also good questions to bring up to her and have another conversation. As for us, things are rather vanilla.

4v273
Experienced

Unread post by 4v273 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:00 am

wocka-wocka wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:39 pm
38kewp wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:58 pm
ddriver86 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:58 pm
Equally important is what does Dylan think it means? He’s got agency in all of this — he may ask for/want more than you (or she…) had imagined. Best be ready for this aspect as well…
These are good questions.

Set a firm boundary. Your relationship with her is primary. Be absolutely certain you make that clear.
From your post above this one......it's good and necessary to be thinking about this. Not just you, Mrs Breaker as well. Good if Dylan agrees too....but beware such agreement could be on the surface only. If he really likes what he is getting....he can go....in this instance, the term 'sneaky' applies.

Suggestion.....flowers, her favorite wine, foot massage, and a reminder you enjoy her having fun, and enjoy more giving her another orgasm when she returns to her home with you.

:up: :up: :up:
The ethical pervert

echoplex
Virgin

Unread post by echoplex » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:29 am

Breaker - Has she ever been with anyone else besides you and Dylan? I thought she was a virgin before she met you?

I think as long as the communication between both of you is crystal clear, you should encourage her to get a boyfriend and explore. Keeping communication and trust in the relationship will allow you to not have to worry about the emotional connection she might get.

joel68
$2 Ho

Unread post by joel68 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:38 am

Echo, look back a couple of months. Probably around the beginning of May. She decided to start up again and met a guy at the gym named Ryan. She was in touch with him and ended up going to his place after the gym and he fucked her then. Apparently, he fucked her good, but for some reason she stopped again and did not see him since. The reason was never made clear, but Ryan only fucked her that one time. But I believe it was in the very beginning of May if you want to read about what he posted.

Bayless
Trainable

Unread post by Bayless » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:43 am

Double Echo. In all due respect to the Breakers, and I appreciate their efforts up until now, I get the impression that a previous question on this forum that asked what their understanding was of a “boyfriend” has probably not been answered, or if it was we were not privileged to that discussion, which of course is Breaker’s prerogative. However, based on what has been shared regarding both of the Breakers, my view is that they are Pilgrims on foreign soil, rookies, and are about to “out kick their coverage” in being unable to recognize an emotional relationship this early in the game. If this truly is about meeting Mrs. Breaker’s physical/sexual need, why not gain some additional experience with other playmates. Obviously, based on what has been shared, and what you read on any forum regarding successful sharing relationships, the keys are Communication,Communication, Communication. Hopefully I am wrong, but that seems to be lacking here.

hornedhubby
Player

Unread post by hornedhubby » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:35 am

I also worry about the Breakers getting over their heads, but I have some bias about the word 'boyfriend' and its implications. To me it suggests a higher relationship with higher maintenance and risk issues. It's simpler if the HW only wants the extra sex and refers to the other guy (or guys) as her stud, boy toy or fuck buddy. I'm never quite sure what Mrs. B wants out of this extramarital activity, but maybe she's still figuring that out, as well.

BreedEmYoung
Virgin

Unread post by BreedEmYoung » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:35 am

I would love an update from the Breakers. Hope things are going well.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:49 am

Ok, I got a little bit of things to write down. It's funny, sometimes I think I know where things are going and have things planned out, but then there are things that happen, and sometimes just inadvertently happen that remind me she is the one in control.

So, one thing I have noticed recently is my wifes more open dominant and kinky talk. The other night completely out of nowhere she noticed after I had used the restroom that I sprayed a little on the floor, well she told me she should make me get on my hands and knees and make me lick the floor clean while she stood over me. I was thinking to myself, 'Whoa!!' I was definitely surprised to hear that and she said it in such a serious tone, yet said it knowing full well that I'd do it if she told me to. I was instantly excited to hear that and told her I would if she wanted me to. She pondered it a bit, but didn't say anything and changed the subject. It was like she bookmarked the moment to remind herself later of something she could have me do. Later that night she brought it back up, like she was teasing me with her control over me. With a smile and a tone of like I was just too easy to control she said, "I almost made you lick up the bathroom floor and you'd have done it." With a smile I replied with excitement that I would and she chuckled.

As she hadn't brought up the subject of any upcoming dates or anything I figured I'd let her know my appreciation. I told her that with the whole cuckolding thing it is a huge turn on how she has taken control and turned it into how she wants it to be. I went on to tell her that at the core of this lifestyle (for me) that was what was hot for a sub like me, having her be in control and doing things how she wants and what's hopefully enjoyable to her. Her face glowed and she got this enormous smile and she excitedly told me she loved hearing that. Although I was waiting for her to respond by divulging with something, she didn't, but her response and body language was that of excitement, happy and like she was a little bit more at ease. Without pushing it I figured patience would pay off.

My hunch is she could tell me about something about a date in the near future. Just like this last time she dropped on me that she was going on a date with him, there are just things I am noticing that make me think she's preparing for another date. For instance, she just bought these skin tight over the knee black suede boots and has been trying them on constantly over the last week or so she has had them. I have made comments about how hot they are and how exciting it is she got them and she sort of shrugs off my excitement but said she liked them too and thought they'd be something good to wear in the Fall. (This little comment is going to connect the dots later and go off like a light bulb). But at the time I found it very interesting she bought skin tight over the knee suede boots in the middle of Summer, but said they were a choice for the Fall, yet she's trying them on with outfits daily...Add to it she's been trying on other outfits very often and she and I don't have any going out plans coming up. My hunch of maybe a date was coming up soon grew when last week she told me after work she was stopping to get a manicure and pedicure. I was all but waiting for her to break the news to me soon that she was going out sometime this week with him.

So with my growing hunch I was a bit surprised when she asked if sometime next week (Now this week) if she could go out one night with one of her girlfriends. She didn't make it sound like it was a go out on the town type of night, just a casual dinner and talk type of night out. I of course said absolutely, but I was curious as to why it wasn't with Dylan just given the recent build up. So curious I decided to see if I could tell from his social media page if he was out of town and sure enough he's out of town this week, and not only out of town this week, but has been out of town for a good portion of the month. Like it looked probably shortly after their last date we left.

Later that day I casually brought it up to her by saying she didn't need to ask me if she could go out with one of her friends she just could let me know, I added that in fact she could go out with anyone without asking but just letting me know, hinting at the topic of dates. She smiled and said, "Oh I know." Figuring the door was open I told her I was surprised she was going out with her friend as I was expecting she may be planning another night out, I said night out like a major hint of tease that it was referring to a date with him. She kept her smile and asked, "Oh really? Why did you think that?" I just told her with her getting a manicure and pedicure I thought she was planning something special. She sort of laughed and said it was a good guess, but no and that he is out of town.

And like it was an easy flow conversation we started talking about them. Quiet frankly it was really weird to be standing there having a conversation about her and him and having it be and seem so nonchalant and easy going. I asked if there was any plans coming up with him and she said she still messages him, but that right now he's really busy with work and it's just a busy time of the year for work for him. She said he's really focused on his job. Now that light bulb I mentioned earlier is about to go off in my head, but I didn't realize it went off until a day later when I thought about our conversation. With right now it being a busy time for work I asked if she knew or thought of a time it would slow down and he'd be around more, and she said it sounded like the Fall things start to slow down for him at work and he'd be in town a lot more and not need to travel so much. Side note; the next day while thinking about our conversation I realized, or connected the dots, buying and trying on her new pair of boots that are super hot and telling me she got them for the Fall, and then a week or so later telling me he'd likely be in town a lot more in the Fall, light bulb! She did say he'll probably be back a few more times periodically in the Summer and said she had no idea his work would be so busy in the Summer.

Anyways, she actually opened up a bit about them. She said this works with him because she has known him for awhile and knew him before she met me and they have the same group of friends so it's easy to connect and talk, just having that friendship from the past and all makes things more comfortable and easy. She also said it worked because he's single and he has no intentions of making this anymore than what it is. She said he's just a 'side guy' that's my wifes conservative side saying FB. I could only nod with delight because this made sense to me and it was great hearing her talk about it. She said it's been a lot of fun and she likes where things are at now.

I'll post more later, as our conversation continued, but I'll post that at a different time, I just wanted to jot this down for a little update as it had been awhile.

Bull4Her216
Experienced

Unread post by Bull4Her216 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:24 am

You are becoming more intuitive and the more you slow down and let her control the more intune you will become with what she is experiencing! Great job!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:42 am

Thanks for the update, Breaker.
I think you are learning to read her quite well, and know her habits too.
With any luck, she will get approached by hot guys during her outing with her GF, and that leads to her broadening her 'options'.

Cheers!
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

FFDriver
Experienced

Unread post by FFDriver » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:38 am

Wow, Breaker, you keep us in suspense for days, and then drop a blockbuster on us like that! It Sounds Like Good, Positive Progress. One thing....

Making you lick the bathroom floor sounds like it would push her buttons regarding the dom/sub kink, but that's not a good idea, buddy. Even if you kept that floor spotless and scrubbed it with bleach, etc., there's still a lot of nasty bacteria down there and you don't need to ingest that or pass it along to her. I'd recommend making a concession. Maybe ask her if she would prefer you always sit down at home to pee, and offer instead, when you've been found lacking in respect or failure to keep the bathroom clean, you lick the seat after she's used the bathroom. She's going to insist you sit to pee, that's a given, and if she orders you to lick, the seat will still get the point across while being much safer from a health standpoint.

Next, tell her you want to make another concession. In the future, instead of her 'asking' if she can go out, she TELLS YOU she's going out, and all you ask/need-to-know is she tells you she's going out ahead of time so you can worry about whomever she's meeting (i.e. girlfriend, Dylan or prospective man). If you've succeeded in lighting her fire, you might try fondling and playing with her. When she objects and asks what you're doing, get contrite and tell her you wanted to please her since her 'friend' is out of town, not to mention you're trying to get as much as you can before she goes exclusive in the fall. Start planting that seed now so it'll blossom by the time he's back for a while.

You've not said how long it's been since you last had sex with her and if it's been a while, make her an offer she can't refuse. Tell her if she will give you your 'reclaiming sex' now, when Dylan comes back she can spend the entire night. Would she like that, or would she see it as 'too much too soon?'

You're doing great buddy, and keep planting those seeds!

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:30 am

Well that whole bathroom thing was just hot to hear as it was way out of her norm to bring something that naughty and kinky up. As for us, like I said earlier her libido has been through the roof, believe it or not we have more play time in the bedroom now than we have in years. It's almost a nightly thing and the surprising thing is it is usually her setting the mood, some nights I have a hard time keeping up. Sometimes it's just vanilla or sometimes she just wants me to give her oral only, it's all been up to her, and I go along for the ride.

No mention of any up coming dates, like I said he's out of town this week, and he has something a couple days next week as well, after that though, I don't know, he very well could be back for quiet some time. The problem becomes her and I become extremely busy for the upcoming weeks so them finding time in the next couple weeks could be tough. Again makes me think back to her buying and trying things on for the Fall in the middle of Summer. He does have a couple days off between the two things, but I don't know if he will use that time to fly back. But knowing there is a little gap has kept me holding onto hope that he figures it is worth his time to come back for that time off.

We will see, I am excited to see what the coming weeks/months bring. Seeing her naturally become and bring out her Dom side has been an absolute joy and it certainly has brought us closer.