progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Breaker445
Pervert

Re: progress story

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:50 am

Wow very good advice, thanks guys! Alex good idea on the greet and your #2 is on my mind too, I don't want to play it too casual that she thinks I am not longer interested, it just makes for an interesting balance. I don't want to go too far, yet I don't want to completely blow it off and she thinks it's not a turn on for me. FFDriver, again really good advice that I can relate to.

So yesterday I spent most of the day checking my phone waiting to hear from her as the morning started off with promise that she'd send some more texts that went down the road of what happened on Monday. It wasn't until way later in the afternoon I got a text from her and I opened it as fast as I could. Unfortunately, it wasn't anything but saying we got invited to go to Jennifer's for dinner and we were going.

We got ready to go to Jennifer's and I will say this, a very hot thing is seeing my wifes outfits and preparations she does when she's "in the game". New makeup, more makeup, more emphasized outfits, that although in settings like this are casual, they offer just enough curiosity to grab your attention. Then when her outfit is complete it's usually a test run through me to see my reaction. For instance, last night for the dinner it was nothing more than a t-shirt and jeans, but jeans with holes in them, not the same pair as Monday's date, these looked more "casual" and a pair of sandals.

Anyways, we go to Jennifer's and it's just Jennifer and her boyfriend there. We are just hanging out like we have the hundred times before, nothing out of the ordinary. To draw a picture, Jennifer's place is set up where there is a large cushion chair that faces the TV, and a couch that runs to the side of that large cushion chair, so the couch faces the chair. Ok, so I come out of the bathroom and back into the room and I am completely caught off guard as I walk toward the couch my wife is sitting in. Jennifer is in the kitchen, her boyfriend is sitting in the large chair and my wife is sitting on the couch on her phone, but sitting in the spot closest to the chair so as you are sitting there you directly face the side of the chair. I am caught off guard because my wifes feet are up on the chairs arm rest and my wifes bare feet are inches away from Jennifer's boyfriends head. Her feet were rested on the chairs arm rest and crossed at the ankles. I can tell he is very focused on the TV, like he is fully aware that my wifes feet are inches from the side of his head, and he understands the awkwardness of this. I'm stunned at this position but continue to walk to the couch and sit down on the other end of the couch. I thought once my wife saw me she would bring her feet back down to the floor, but no, she kept focused on her phone and her feet remained rested on the chair's arm rest. I was in awe, had he turned his head his nose would have hit her feet. I tried to keep the situation as less awkward as possible and pretended to ignore it. Although it was difficult to turn my head to be toward the tv, but tried to keep my eyes on what was going on. I was thinking at any moment my wife would realize this whole position and how it looked and immediately correct herself, but to my surprise she kept them there. I even saw a couple times where she rocked her foot side to side, and stretched her toes upward.

Jennifer eventually walked from the kitchen into where we were sitting and I thought for sure my wife would move her feet, at the very least if she was unaware and so focused on her phone, that Jennifer entering the room would re shift her focus and make her aware. As Jennifer entered the room and my wife kept her feet resting inches from her boyfriend, it was so obvious I thought Jennifer was going to say something and my feeling of awkwardness grew immensely. But to my surprise Jennifer just walked in and sat down at another chair and even struck up a conversation with my wife. I am sitting there wondering in my mind, 'Does anyone see this!?!?' I can still tell Jennifer's boyfriend see's the oddness of it all as he kept a laser focus on the tv and even when he and I would talk he'd keep his head as straight as possible. My wife kept her feet there for a little longer and I had no problem seeing what to me was a huge power move.

As we drove back to our place I brought it up. When she asked if I had a good time I told her with a little chuckle I had a great time. She asked, "Why do you say it like that?" And I told her or I guess asked her, "Your feet on the chair? That was really hot." She showed a confused look and asked, "Huh?" I could feel my eyes widen as I thought to myself 'You really don't remember!?' But I reminded her, that I saw her feet resting on the arm rest of the chair and her feet were inches from him. She laughed and said she didn't realize that. I sort of asked how she couldn't realize that and she laughed and said she didn't know, she didn't think about it, she was just being comfortable. I told her, "Well it was incredibly hot." She laughed again and said, "Babe! And you want to watch me???" I knew what she was referring to, but before I could say anything she added, "You would NEVER make it, God you'd faint!" I laughed and said I probably would but it would be worth a try. She replied by shaking her head with a smile and raised eye brows, "Ohhhhh babe" Like to say I had a long ways to go to keep up. A brief moment later she broke the little silence there was with a laugh and said, "Oohh gosh, you were probably dying over there. But I bet you LOVED it!" I told her it was really hot and it was hard to not keep an eye on it. She laughed again and shook her head. I could tell she was having fun with my reaction, and she ended it by making me think there was a thought process going on.

Later in the night as we were having our time on the couch she brought up some sort of argument Jennifer and her boyfriend had had a couple days ago. They must have talked about it earlier in the evening when we were at her place. It was a dumb argument, but Jennifer's boyfriend was annoyed or upset that Jennifer had been out with a group of friends and ended up being late to a date they had together. My wife asked, or more so told me, "You would never get upset at that." I told her she was right and I saw it as no big deal. My wife went on telling me, "You're too nice of a guy, you'd let me do anything." I told her she was right. She still went on, almost like bragging she didn't have to worry about this problem.

Even though I haven't got much detail from Monday's date, this time feels a lot different and I think if I remain patient she will talk more about things as she gets more comfortable.

FFDriver
Experienced

Unread post by FFDriver » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:03 am

Interesting! Breaker, I think she’s not only becoming a tease, but she’s having fun with it at the same time. Her comment about watching, and that you couldn’t handle it. I think I would have chuckled, and then replied, “You’re killing me with this. You’re becoming quite a tease and I love it… don’t stop. Maybe someday, but for now you’re probably right... I couldn't handle it. In the meantime I’ll trust you to share what you want me to know,” and leave it at that. That’s an open ended statement and gives her the option of continuing or ending the discussion without it being a probe into what they did. She also seems to be on a high with this instead of the self-doubt and guilt with Dylan.

Her experience with Dylan probably left her feeling dirty, confused, conflicted and unsure of herself. Then, walking in the door afterward to confront the hawks circling overhead, ready to pounce; she shut down. Talking about it made her face that demon she brought home with her and that image repulsed her. This time, however, she’s digested what she perceived was wrong with Dylan, and has made changes. You’ve both discussed moving forward and she set some basic rules. Your abiding with them was what she needed to bolster her self-confidence. Having enjoyed the evening – and your positive actions afterward, left her with a good feeling.

My take on what happened…. They met at the restaurant. He kissed her cheek, told her how attractive she looked and how he’s looked forward to their evening. (He’s wearing an open collar shirt and sports coat. A confident, casual appearance… well groomed but not overboard, in good shape but not buff). He’s suave… opens doors for her, waits for her to sit down before he sits, describes the specialties of the restaurant. He makes the evening light and carefree… gets her to relax and enjoy herself. They sit together – lightly touching – insuring she’s comfortable. In short… he’s seducing her. Afterward, he says, “Let’s take a short drive and talk.”

He parks the car in a somewhat private place although not necessarily ‘lover’s lane.’ He leans over to her and kisses her – a sensuous kiss but he doesn’t overdo it. He holds her hand as he describes all the things he finds attractive about her… they kiss some more, he touches and fondles through her clothing but avoids ‘attack mode,’ he refrains from going for the crotch or trying to get his hands under her blouse. (He’s taking passive control… teasing her and sparking her libido). They continue kissing and light fondling while he gets HER talking… finding out her interests, what she wants from a relationship.

Before he takes her back to her car, he says he wants to take her out again, and if she’s comfortable, take things further.

OK, that’s my perception of what took place. Who knows… I might be 100% off the mark, but I really see her avoiding things that went wrong with Dylan.

Just remember that telling you about her date is something that might not happen soon, and she may choose to share tiny little snippets of their evening. The longer she goes without telling you, the more she will believe your conviction not to ask.

When the time is right, ask when she’s planning her next date. When she asks why you want to know, reply something to the effect, “When you scheduled the last date you clamped your legs together until afterward. I was wondering how long much longer until I can satisfy you again.” (Key words… you perceive she saved herself for him last time, second, I can satisfy you again… you’ve phrased this in a way that ‘her pleasure supersedes your pleasure’).

shawnm
Player

Unread post by shawnm » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:40 am

Very interesting update, Breaker! Just a bit confused here, is this a new guy or its Dylan? I presume its a new guy and its all over with Dylan.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:08 am

Shawnm, they agreed this time around to a lot of things. The one was for her to tell him when and who it was with when she was gonna get fucked.

She did say when, but so far hasn’t said who. In a previous post he said she told him that Dylan has moved away. That he was too far to drive conveniently as well. That he likely would be gone for a couple of months. He mentioned this a few pages back. Also, that it doesn’t appear she’s been in touch with him since they paused as well.

But it very well may be that he came back for a visit. That we do not know. My take: Based upon her demeanor when she left that it was a new guy. She had told him that there were some possibilities at the gym.

Hopefully she will be more forthcoming this time around. But so far, she has not. Not even telling him who it was that fucked her on Monday. I hope it changes.

So now we wait to hear what’s up.

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:40 am

Breaker445 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:50 am
My wife went on telling me, "You're too nice of a guy, you'd let me do anything." I told her she was right. She still went on, almost like bragging she didn't have to worry about this problem.
You need to be careful here, Breaker. It is one thing for her to have a third, it's another to give her the idea you can be mistreated. It's not specifically about the issue discussed. It's about the big difference between her thinking " I can do anything to Breaker.." and "It brings him pleasure for me to do XYZ." There is a big relational difference. The latter is done within the context of maintaining a connection to you. The former, there is no connection to you.

Also, keep in mind, she probably had nothing in mind with her feet on the couch. She's at her friend's house and comfortable. This highlights a facet of her issue with your response to her coming home from her date with Dylan. It's a fine line to walk between attention she enjoys and your honest, male, response to your wife. You can practice what she wants (restraint) more than you likely realize. For example, your comment about her feet being up at Jennifer's might have been, "It was hot to see your feet up at Jennifer's because it is similar to what I enjoy with you." and leave it there.

Finally, Driver's comments are excellent.

FFDriver
Experienced

Unread post by FFDriver » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:02 am

Breaker, I'll be 'away on assignment' for the next six weeks and might not have internet access for a few days at a time. I hope things continue well for you and your wife and I'll be following your story to the extent possible.

Cockinhand73
Prepubescent

Unread post by Cockinhand73 » Thu May 02, 2019 5:30 am

Any updates?

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu May 02, 2019 12:43 pm

Hey, Breaker!
Has your wife been seeing Dylan some more?
Has she ridden your face after he barebacks her? :)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Thu May 02, 2019 8:30 pm

Cockinhand73 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 5:30 am
Any updates?
These are real people, real lives, real marriages.

Maybe he never posts again and they are happy and closer as a result of her playing with a third. That's the best possible outcome.

Watchinu69
Experienced

Unread post by Watchinu69 » Fri May 03, 2019 5:21 am

Any updates?

minos_dis_crete
Trainable

Unread post by minos_dis_crete » Fri May 03, 2019 11:53 am

BallSpanking wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 12:43 pm
Hey, Breaker!
Has your wife been seeing Dylan some more?
Has she ridden your face after he barebacks her? :)
Dylan moved, bro.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Fri May 03, 2019 1:00 pm

Yeah, minos, you are correct. From what he said Dylan is out of town for a while. Likely for a work assignment and where he is located now is too far of a drive for him to return anytime soon. Just an addendum to what minos said. I doubt she will be seeing him for a while unless he returns for a visit. Who knows, it may be possible.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri May 03, 2019 1:54 pm

Thanks Minos, I had missed that part.

billy12345
Virgin

Unread post by billy12345 » Wed May 08, 2019 6:33 pm

Any updates?

KyGrappler80
Pervert

Unread post by KyGrappler80 » Sat May 11, 2019 6:12 am

Just checking in

FFDriver
Experienced

Unread post by FFDriver » Fri May 17, 2019 5:28 am

Breaker, how are things progressing? It's been a few weeks since you last posted and while you've gone long periods in the past when nothing new occurred, we're all sitting on the fence - hoping the two of you are OK. Let us know how things are going....

nocio4u
Prepubescent

Unread post by nocio4u » Fri May 17, 2019 7:26 am

We haven’t heard from him in over three weeks. Not to be a pessimist but this does not sound good. What are your thoughts about what’s happened?

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri May 17, 2019 8:11 am

Hey guys, sorry have been very busy since the last time I posted and never got around to sitting down and writing an update. The time just sort of blew by until now. Things are good between us, but the unfortunate part was this seemed to really start to take off before suddenly fading away again. Which has been an ultimate tease because I was getting ready to fully dive into the lifestyle only as it seems now we may not be there yet.

So since my last post she did have fun on her date, she eventually told me who the guy was. His name was Ryan and she gloated about how attractive he was. Said he was really sweet and really nice on their date. She also let me know they didn't actually hook up on their date, it was more of a meet and greet, which I guess made sense to me since the first time she went out with Dylan it was just lunch and she had known Dylan for quiet some time and other than the gym she didn't know this Ryan guy all that much. I remained supportive and open to whatever she was willing to tell me, but I didn't pester for more details.

Then a few nights after their date she went to the gym, and just as I was noticing that she had been gone for quiet some time, like obviously longer than her normal gym time trips, I got a text from her that was nothing more than the fleur-de-lis emoji and a text that said, "Did it at his place" I was overly excitedly stunned as I read the text. I really don't think I could move and my heart was racing so fast I thought it was going to jump right out of my stunned open mouth. She got back to our place not long after she sent the text and quickly got into the shower. Yes unfortunate I know, but it was what it was.

As if what she did wasn't hot enough it was after the shower that gave me so much hope that this was the beginning of something amazing. She got out and told me to wait on the bed, she came over to me and immediately made me give her oral. Even though this was weeks ago now, I still have trouble finding the words to write to explain the pure bliss I was experiencing and not just what I was experiencing but what she was experiencing. There was no creampie, again the shower really took away any sort of "findings", but with my tongue I could tell things had been busy down there. But again the pure hotness and intensity of that moment for the both of us was simply amazing. Afterward I was still in shock from the entire night and whirlwind I was going through, but she was so overly satisfied with a huge smile but also a surprised look she told me how exciting and hot that whole thing was. She was like, "Uhhhh…." with a chuckle and added how great it was (the overall night, not the details of their time together). She looked so perfectly content and satisfied that I was riding that bliss with her.

I woke up the next day on a cloud, the night before was so amazing I had hopes that there were going to be many more like it. The unfortunate thing is so far that was it. There was a few subtle hints shortly after that night where I thought if I remained patient she'd bring it back up, but so far nothing. It's a bit confusing to me, since I keep going back to that night we had together after she went to his place and how clearly satisfied and amazed she was then to just drop it and never revisit it. Like I said, I still cant really put into words how amazing that night was, but it's a bit deflating that she has seemed to move on so quickly and with no problems and hasn't brought him back up at all. The late night texting has stopped, really the texting in general has stopped. I don't know, maybe she went on the rollercoaster, had fun and found it an amazing time, but doesn't see the need to go again, or knows if she wants to it's there and no need to rush it. I've also wondered if maybe she wasn't as into him as she was with Dylan, but after their hook up after the gym she did buy a new pair of sexy black suede ankle boots that I only assume were for him since she hasn't worn them for me yet and really hasn't formally introduced me to them even though she knows I'd find them very hot and enjoy them because they have a very Dom feel and look to them. I guess it could also be him, but I don't know, it's just odd to me that it was so great and things seemed to be going so well that she just dropped it. I've remained patient in bringing it up and really due to just being busy haven't really had the time to bring it up and have a good sit down talk about it, but in the meantime she hasn't brought anything up.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri May 17, 2019 8:18 am

Great to hear from you, Breaker.
It sounds like Ryan is not working out as a FB, for reasons unknown.
The good news is that he is/was her seconf FB. It definitely shows her acceptance of having lovers, and apparently has no problem compartmentalizing sex from love.
All this is good news. You still need to work on her communication skills. ;)

billy12345
Virgin

Unread post by billy12345 » Fri May 17, 2019 11:56 am

Thanks for the update Breaker!

Could you go into more detail on how she was gloating about how attractive this guy is? What are some of the things she was saying? Was she comparing him to you? Was she trying to humiliate you a bit with this kind of teasing? Is this other guy really built? She met him in the gym right? The idea of her telling you how hot he is really sexy!

And what kinds of things was she saying to you when she ordered you to give her oral?

I love this thread and one of the best things about it is all of the detail you go into on these kinds of things.

Great to hear this update. Hoping for more!

frenchy
Prepubescent

Unread post by frenchy » Sat May 18, 2019 2:27 pm

Sorry Breaker, but if she tells you she's going to the gym then sends you a text message that she got fucked at his place and discloses no details to you, well, in my book she's just cheating on you and letting know she did it to cover her ass.
She's getting the best of all worlds out of this and you're settling for whatever crumbs she throws you.
Maybe I've got it all wrong but that's the way It seems to me.

minos_dis_crete
Trainable

Unread post by minos_dis_crete » Sat May 18, 2019 4:22 pm

Having read all the posts in this thread, my impression is that this is precisely what Breaker has agreed to for now, and constitutes a "safe zone" for Mrs Breaker to become comfortable with exploring extramarital encounters. As she has said in the past, it would be very easy for her to cheat, but she doesn't want to. She doesn't even feel that comfortable doing so with Breaker's encouragement so far. He wants details, but he respects the condition she established about sharing only what she chooses so that this journey feels like her choice and not him pimping her out for his kicks.

It's certainly not what I think of as cheating. Look at his description of the events that followed, his enthusiasm, her enthusiasm. It's just another step.

Thank you for sharing the update, Breaker. My only advice is to be patient as you have been. Put energy into your relationship outside of this little fetish, build that sense of strength and security and love between you two, and I would expect the pace to slowly accelerate.

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Sun May 19, 2019 10:05 pm

In my opinion, she is making tiny steps forward.

She slept with someone and enjoyed it and communicated per your discussed minimum. That’s progress.

That she stopped likely means, at minimum, she doesn’t want it to take over your marriage. So she has fun and it seems over for her.

Breaker, you aren’t wrong for wanting more information. This is supposed to be an enhancement for you and Mrs Breaker. Keep inn mind she has no interest in having it take up lots of energy. So, you need to be mindful when bringing it up.

FFDriver
Experienced

Unread post by FFDriver » Tue May 21, 2019 5:12 am

Glad to hear from you, Breaker. Things sound good for the two of you. It sounds like she enjoys the experience while probably carrying a lot of anxiety and inner turmoil regarding you and her marriage. While she knows you enjoy what she's doing, she has inner fears she must overcome. Most likely, 'this isn't how a married couple live and I shouldn't be doing/enjoying this.' Her going to the gym and then her boyfriends afterward (without forewarning) however might become the norm for her. Had she said anything beforehand, your interest in her preparation for 'her date' would have amped up those anxiety levels. I'd also speculate she's enjoying the spontaneity of her affairs... it becomes the icing on the cake - not the whole cake.

The emoji and short message tell me she's not cheating in the usual sense... she's kept you in the loop albeit while it's taking place and after the fact. She's developing her 'sea legs,' discovering what she wants; how and when, and learning to balance a husband and lover in her life. It might evolve into something that occurs on a random, if rare pattern - and she might conclude she's most comfortable sharing few of the intimate facts of her relationships. There is no set pattern how this will evolve into the future. Every woman is different and she must first learn to deal with her personal, private thoughts and feelings.

How has your personal relationship evolved? Has she increased the personal humiliation (size and endurance) and has she continued with denying you? Her showering after returning home is normal in a sense. Although you know where she was and what took place, she still has that 'need' to feel clean for you. I suspect it's her way of welcoming your reclaiming her.

Keep us in the loop and here's hoping things continue evolving in a positive manner.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed May 29, 2019 6:22 pm

Bump