progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Rogueuser1
Pervert

Re: progress story

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:17 pm

Breaker - such an amazing story! Thank you for sharing it with us. Best of luck with Dylan moving back. Hopefully someday soon you are able to either watch or maybe even just listen as he takes your wonderful wife and has his way with her.
Has Dylan taken her anally yet or anyone else? I saw back in 2017 or so you mentioned she offered you her ass but you haven't brought it up since that I saw - are you fucking her anally at all these days either?
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:51 pm

Although it is great that she looksforward to a date with Dylan, perhaps you can direct some of her libido and interest to the local fitness club ... ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

FFDriver
Experienced

Unread post by FFDriver » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:17 am

Breaker, I'm confused. Did Dylan move back to town and is working 'out of town,' or does he still live away, and comes back to town occasionally? Tell Mrs. B that she needs a thorough pounding; to find out when he will be back and plan her schedule around that. Let her know you're up for 'sitting it out' for those days and you want her totally exhausted and satisfied when she comes home to you. If she lets Dylan know, in no uncertain terms he's going to get laid (repeatedly), it should motivate him to get back to town sooner than later.

Is she, and are you ready for her to have an all-nighter with him? In imagining what she's thinking, (ladies reading this, please correct me if I'm wrong here), going out and getting laid... only to have to get dressed and rush home for more of the same would be a real turnoff. Knowing she's going out with the intent of making love with her boyfriend, it would be far more pleasurable to curl up with him and take a nap than getting dressed to rush home. She should be allowed to enjoy that afterglow in the arms of the man who provided the glow, and after resting or a nap, repeat the process.

In a perfect world she'll come home tired and sore. She will look at the lust in your eyes and laugh. Her DOM side will flare and then she will say, "Sorry, ain't gonna happen. Besides, I'm so stretched out, I'd never feel 'Mister Winky' down there. If you're wondering... and I know you are... he gave me four loads, and more orgasm's in one night than you give me in a month. He's heading out of town tomorrow so I'll be spending tonight with him and will be home after he leaves. With a little luck, he will provide enough satisfaction to last until he comes home again in three weeks or so."

Your job, Breaker, is to communicate all that to her in a way it becomes Her idea... what She wants. Good luck!

4v273
Experienced

Unread post by 4v273 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:55 am

Breaker445 wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:30 am
Well that whole bathroom thing was just hot to hear as it was way out of her norm to bring something that naughty and kinky up. As for us, like I said earlier her libido has been through the roof, believe it or not we have more play time in the bedroom now than we have in years. It's almost a nightly thing and the surprising thing is it is usually her setting the mood, some nights I have a hard time keeping up. Sometimes it's just vanilla or sometimes she just wants me to give her oral only, it's all been up to her, and I go along for the ride.

No mention of any up coming dates, like I said he's out of town this week, and he has something a couple days next week as well, after that though, I don't know, he very well could be back for quiet some time. The problem becomes her and I become extremely busy for the upcoming weeks so them finding time in the next couple weeks could be tough. Again makes me think back to her buying and trying things on for the Fall in the middle of Summer. He does have a couple days off between the two things, but I don't know if he will use that time to fly back. But knowing there is a little gap has kept me holding onto hope that he figures it is worth his time to come back for that time off.

We will see, I am excited to see what the coming weeks/months bring. Seeing her naturally become and bring out her Dom side has been an absolute joy and it certainly has brought us closer.
Breaker.....

My view...…

Mrs Breaker needs no advice. She's doing really well on her own.

You both are where she wants both of you to be, and where you want to be. Using the term 'absolute joy' confirms that. Her Dom side seems to be subtle and she is handling it with finesse.

My only advice is to let her lead, enjoy the result. Pretty simple.....you both are in a very good place, no need to rush to more.

If/when she may want more.....she will lead you there.

Just enjoy it!

:up: :up: :up: :up:
Last edited by 4v273 on Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
The ethical pervert

4v273
Experienced

Unread post by 4v273 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:41 am

Deleted as this seems to be a double post.

[shrug]
The ethical pervert

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:56 am

Thanks guys for the advice and responses.

Rogueuser - That is a very rare thing that I do not get much access to. Although to add to her more recent Dom side she actually told me to lick her there recently and it was absolutely amazing, even better was she really got off to it. Unfortunately though that was weeks ago and she hasn't told me to do it again. I think even though she liked it and knows I loved it there is a bit of self conscious to it all.

BallSpanking - She has a membership to a gym, and really, unless she surprises me one day of telling me she found someone new at the gym or elsewhere, I think getting things to work how it is now is best.

FFDriver - I guess the best I can explain with his work, it is, sorta both. I think she is looking forward to the next time he comes back and I think she is planning on doing it more when his schedule allows him to be here more often. Your mention of an all-nighter makes sense, and actually has been something on my mind about bringing up, and just to try and show how things have progressed in all this, I don't think she would shoot that idea down right away, ultimately I don't think she would do an overnighter yet, but it could give her an idea that she may take later on knowing it's an option.

4v - Thank you. Since I've stepped back and just let her take this how she wants, things have progressed greatly in more ways than just the cuckolding side of things. And I think you are right, if and when she wants more she will lead me there.

Even though things are just a waiting game right now for a next date it's all been really exciting.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:24 pm

I think you are probably right. She is getting used to being a HW, and has only tested the waters a few times. Now, having a possible BF in Dylan, I think she will be pleased to know that overnighters are OK, she will probably consider it when the situation allows (Fridays or Saturdays, for example).

Down the road, Dylan's sporadic pesence may wear on her, and she may want to find someone closer to town, without having to wait for weeks. But I get what you are saying. Getting it to work for her now is important, if she is to consider exploring further in the future. ;)

shawnm
Player

Unread post by shawnm » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:13 am

Breaker445 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:56 am
Thanks guys for the advice and responses.

Rogueuser - That is a very rare thing that I do not get much access to. Although to add to her more recent Dom side she actually told me to lick her there recently and it was absolutely amazing, even better was she really got off to it. Unfortunately though that was weeks ago and she hasn't told me to do it again. I think even though she liked it and knows I loved it there is a bit of self conscious to it all.

I feel Dylan or another one of her FB may have done the same with her and she tried it out with you.

Rogueuser1
Pervert

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:11 am

Breaker,

Just curious - since you are the only one who has taken her anally do you hope she keeps that just for you or are you looking forward to the day she comes home with a well-fucked ass as well as a well fucked pussy?

Thanks again for such a great thread!

John
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:00 pm

If Dylan doesn't go down on her vaginally, I very much doubt he would lick her anus. But she learned it somewhere, maybe from Ryan (was that his name?)

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:50 pm

BallSpanking, yeah it was Ryan. He was the guy who fucked her after Dylan. But he only fucked her the one night. From what Breaker said, I think he really fucked her good too. I think it was around the beginning of May if you want to read about it. Then she did nothing until she had Dylan fuck her this last time.

But for some reason Ryan was a “one & done”. We never did find out why she didn’t want him to fuck her again. And we likely never will.

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:38 pm

Hey! Been a while since I last commented, but I've been keeping up. Still think you two are awesome.

Fun seeing her confidence surge. For us, ass worship was right up there with her feet. You seem extra disciplined about topping from the bottom, but when your wife lets you know she likes something, like your tongue on her ass, then I don't see the harm in diving in. If it's too much, she'll let you know.

How's the female-lead relationship playing out otherwise? Is she taking more control over other aspects of your lives? Household decisions? Social life?

Also curious about how 'out' you two are, or plan to be. When your wife says she might choose to go the boyfriend route, and that'll be 'full on' (or however you phrased it), does that mean being more open with him publicly? I don't recall you mentioning Jennifer or any of your wife's other girlfriend's recently. Seems at least Jennifer already knows, and might have even played a role in hooking the two of them up. Have you two discussed any of this?

Last thing. You two have been living a cuckold marriage for some time now - a couple of years, at least, since you surrendered control. You've been open, and patient, and trusting, and your wife has rewarded you with more and more intimacy. She's let you into her fantasy life - the life she wants - and she's sharing it with you. Perfect. Except, as you two were moving from roll play to real lovers, it was pretty rough. You kept your cool, and trusted your wife, and you two got through it. But she never opened up to you about what was going on between the mysterious 'Grant' remarks, the latex taste, the distracted behavior, the dismissive Christmas gift, the mysterious absences and 'shopping' trips. It's your marriage, and you two know each other best. You're living a dream life for both of you, from the sounds of it. But without opening up to each other about what you were doing and feeling during that time, it might set an unhealthy precedent.

Looking forward to hearing more!
-60d

billy12345
Virgin

Unread post by billy12345 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:52 am

I guess she has not given any details about her experiences with Ryan or Dylan beyond what you've mentioned here yet? When having sex, have you tried asking for some juicy tidbits at all?

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:18 am

60d - The female lead relationship has been going great, she has taken a little more control in every day stuff, but it's subtle, for instance, instead of asking me to do a chore or project she simply tells me to do it and it comes across with confidence that she knows I'll happily say yes. The nightly foot massages are an expectation, and now if I massage them good she'll reward me by putting the foot I massaged up from my lap toward my face allowing me to kiss it before she rests it back onto my lap expecting more massaging.

The whole boyfriend title was more of what I gave it, and by that I meant they would maybe spend more time together, have more frequent dates, etc. And the 'full on' was meaning she would be more open about it to me and I'd have more involvement, stuff like that. The Grant comment was interesting. The other stuff, I guess I just haven't felt the need to bring it back up.

billy - no, nothing really more, but I feel we are at the point where I could bring up questions in the bedroom and she'd enjoy it.

Nothing on any upcoming dates, but I'll try to post about this past weekend where we went to a friends BBQ where she again subtly did some things that reminded me of how she is in control of this.

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:14 pm

Hey! Thanks for responding to my questions. Isn't is satisfying to see her act so confidently? Curious about your sexytime - do you still mostly finish yourself off after she's done? If so, is that because she doesn't want you to finish inside her?

Looking forward to reading about the recent social event. I especially enjoy the way you relate these things.
-60d

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:14 am

So this past weekend we went to her friend Jennifer's for a BBQ and there were several other people who showed up too, this was just a simple BBQ with some friends, I didn't expect anything of it. I got home and just quickly changed into some more comfortable cooler clothes as it was very hot out. Anyways, I waited around for her to get ready, really it was just a BBQ and it was hot out so I figured comfort and cool was going to be the theme of the evening. Well when she came out of the room after getting ready I was frozen, maybe thinking about it now, I was confused. Her hair was very well done, her make up was bold and really a bit intimidating, and once I got past that shock I was met with an even bigger shock as she wore this super tight white tank top that barely reached the waist of her short jean skirt she was wearing. As my eyes dropped along with my jaw, she topped off her outfit with a pair of black heels. I think I got out the words, "wow" as she simply smiled at me and like my reaction was expected she said, "We should get going."

On the way she spent most of her time intently on her phone. We got to the BBQ and mingled and met with some friends for a bit before she suggested we take a photo together. I spent the rest of the evening talking with the guys, but kept glancing over at my wife who I immediately noticed once we got to the BBQ that she was by far the most dressed up person there, or I guess the one who dressed the hottest. I was in awe just admiring how she looked. We ended up getting back to our place very late and we were both exhausted and went to bed. I was hoping after seeing her look so incredibly hot that I would get lucky in the bedroom, but I wasn't. Especially since we had been so busy lately that we haven't really had a chance to go on any dates, that attending this BBQ was sort of a date for us. Given that, and how much she put into her outfit I thought for sure I was getting some, but instead the best thing I got was her telling me her feet hurt and she wished it wasn't so late so I could massage them for her. I excitedly told her I would and she gave a little laugh and said she was too tired.

It was really late and we were both laying there in silence trying to fall asleep when her phone buzzed, she leaned over and looked at it and almost immediately put it down. Even though nothing had been said between us for a while before her phone went off, after that buzz I could tell from her there was a sense of something was up in the room. It felt like she was going to say something, but she didn't. Then a minute or two later, her phone buzzed again, and she laid there for a couple seconds. I thought 'is she going to pretend she didn't hear that?' But after a few seconds she again leaned over to the night stand, checked it and put it back down. Of course my curiosity was on who it was, texting her this late, my mind thought of two explanations, either Jennifer saying the last of the guests had left and thanks for coming, or since it was the end of the week, Dylan was checking in. Both times she did not reply back. I laid there thinking and suddenly it hit me. The over the top hot outfit for a BBQ, her eagerly wanting a picture taken, and the late night texts. My mind drifted to thinking did she dress that hot knowing she'd get her photo taken and she could post it nonchalantly onto her page and knowing he'd see it?

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:28 am

Hi Breaker,

Not sure what her motivation was in dressing up sexy for an outdoor BBQ, but you probably should encourage her sexy attire anyway. The fact is she will attract more attention from men dressed that way, and that could be her reason for doing so, even if she was not expecting Dylan to be there.

It would be interesting to know what became of Ryan, especially if she enjoyed her date with him. It may be he was a player, and once he fucked her, he decided to move on, not sure, but he may still be part of her social media circle, especially after hooking up online initially. I don’t know if that is a conversation that you can have with her, but Dylan’s sporadic availability might eventually motivate her to find a more local talent/FB.

Cheers! ;)

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:47 am

Fwiw my feeling is that hers is kind of a "cheating game" where her main thrill is a kind of simulated cheating where she gets to deny you access to information, keep you obedient and keep you as her safe harbor. This may be as good as it gets for you. Are you okay with that?

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:10 pm

Breaker,

I think you got it right. My wild guess is she sent it directly to someone. She doesn’t seem like a woman that posts super hot pics to a public website.

She is clearly working on this more than she reveals. You have a good feel for how to support her. Keep doing that.

Are you okay with this degree of communication? If not, think carefully, enough hen communicate your needs well. You can be both supportive and get your needs met.

As always, reinforce your commitment and expectation she be committed to you, first.

FFDriver
Experienced

Unread post by FFDriver » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:11 am

Her attire... does she normally dress this hot for a gathering of friends? Lots of possible reasons. It made her feel good to dress up with friends, she wanted to tease you or she wanted to tease someone else. Was the picture of you and her, or her with other friends? (I presume it was taken with her phone). Did she tease you at the BBQ, or did she tease someone else? Did she circulate with her girlfriends or with the men? Did she concentrate on anyone in particular, give anyone an occasional flash down her top, or innocently bend over at the "Wrong time?" OR, and this is a possibility - was she just enjoying an opportunity to dress up, have fun and relax with friends? Did she drink less than/more than she normally does?

Semantics for a second. I define her relationship with Dylan as hotwifing, not cuckolding. She's seeing him with your consent and approval, where if she were seeing someone behind your back without your knowledge and approval, that would be cuckolding. You say you are both extremely busy which means there's a percentage of her time that's unaccounted for when you're at work or whatever. Is it possible she's seeing someone else during that time? Think about this before you answer... besides Dylan, do you want her to - would you approve if she is seeing someone, and getting her ashes hauled while keeping it a secret from you?

You know she's very private with what she does. While you're aware of and approve of her 'Dylan relationship,' you accept that she shares very few details of the relationship with you. You know they hit the sheets for some 'incredible sex,' but you never received nor will you receive a 'blow-by-blow' of what they did. That's all right... it feeds your kink, and leaving it to your imagination is possibly better than knowing. Personally, I think you would approve of her having someone on the 'down low.'

Did you solve the mystery of the late caller? Jennifer thanking her for coming to her party? Dylan thanking her for the picture? A 'secret admirer?' A secret 'Mister X?'

It'll be interesting to see what develops in the days ahead....

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:07 am

FF, I agree with a lot of what you said and what you asked about as well. It would be interesting to know who the late-night text was actually from. And to whom she sent any pictures.

I guess we will see what develops in the coming weeks. Hopefully he will have more involvement this time around.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:55 am

BallSpanking - Oh I do encourage and enjoy such attire, I was just surprised given this was a low key BBQ type deal that she decided to wear what she did, and makeup, hair, etc.

whosbeensleeping - I think you are partially right, and that works for me. I think that is a good perspective, especially that maybe that is why she keeps me distant from all the details, because I am that safe harbor. But it's all exciting and hot to me, and if she enjoys it and that is how she wants things, it works for me. I say partially right because I think there is hope that it could move forward where she lets me have a little more involvement once she gets more comfortable with how she is doing things.

wocka - I agree that she is working on this more than she reveals, and that is very exciting to me, maybe it's because since I know she is working on it that she is enjoying it and at some point she'll start to reveal more. This communication between us I feel is good for now, I don't know, we do talk about it from time to time, she flirtatiously will bring it up to me from time to time to teasingly remind me, but like she wanted early on, it doesn't overshadow our relationship. I think patience and this continued pace could lead to more communication down the road.

FFDriver - She will dress hot during some gatherings, but this seemed over the top for a BBQ on a very hot day. As for drinking she hardly drank anything, and spent most of her time talking with the women there. However, I did see her at times talk with some of the men there and I did notice slight signs of flirting, which that is new to see from her. I mean subtle flirting, very subtle, but nonetheless, I have only seen her openly flirt with another guy a handful of times, so just to see the slightest bit is flirting is really something that catches my attention. And seeing her do it and be comfortable that she did it periodically throughout the night was just something new to me. I never found out who the late night text was from, but I don't think there is a "Mister X" just because how she has talked about how and why the relationship with Dylan works. They've known each other for a long time, etc, and I think that was a reason nothing came of the Ryan guy, so I don't think there is anyone else.

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:33 pm

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and feelings, Breaker!

tubby424
Prepubescent

Unread post by tubby424 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:45 pm

Hey Breaker
Love your story here and can not wait to find out what the wife was up to at the BBQ

Resik2
Virgin

Unread post by Resik2 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:07 pm

This is an amazing journey! You're one lucky couple.
Resik