progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Rogueuser1
Player

Re: progress story

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Wed May 26, 2021 5:55 am

Just giving this amazing thread a bump so it doesn't age out/disappear.
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:04 pm

Hope this doesn't end up getting deleted

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:14 am

Oh, yeah, I had forgotten about this one. Too bad it trailed off...
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

happystrife
Trainable

Unread post by happystrife » Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:18 am

So curious where things stand…she seemed to really like seeing that other guy.

gesdell
Pervert

Unread post by gesdell » Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:48 pm

If you check when he was last active, you realize he is not coming back.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:02 am

gesdell wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:48 pm
Yep, the lack of a date is the sign that the account has been deactivated by admin. He doesn't appear to be banned, so it was most likely user request. Theoretically, he could contact admin to have the account re-activated, but it doesn't seem likely that he would.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:21 am

Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:02 am
gesdell wrote:
Yep, the lack of a date is the sign that the account has been deactivated by admin. He doesn't appear to be banned, so it was most likely user request. Theoretically, he could contact admin to have the account re-activated, but it doesn't seem likely that he would.
Oh no... Hentai Husband's account also shows no 'last active date' either.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:02 am

I followed this one for a while. This is what went on to recap: From what I could determine, he was the one who was driving this. She eventually went along with it. But then started seeing the guy on the side. They talked it out. He wanted to be more involved but she was reluctant to do so. The guy she started with moved out of town for work and then she had a one night hookup with a guy she met at the gym. But then she didn't continue with him. No reason was given.

The original guy returned to town for a little bit and she did see him once. But then that was it. She knew that she had the green light to pursue other guys, but chose not to. So it appears that they were involved in this for a bit and then decided it was not for them and moved on. That's about the sum of it. But it was hot while it was going on.

If anyone who followed this has any more to add, then do so. But at this point I believe they are not into this sort of thing anymore.

Also, the whole thread is still here on the board if anyone wants to read it. But it did move along very slowly leading up to the time she fucked the main guy.
Last edited by joel68 on Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:46 am

airhorn wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:21 am
Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
gesdell wrote:
Not necessarily. If you turn off your online tracking in the user control panel, it won't show a last active date. They may just have their settings that way.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:44 am

Jeff, you are correct. He has for a long long time not had his tracking able to be seen by everyone. So there is not a clue as to the last time he was here unless you look at his posts.

hornedhubby
Player

Unread post by hornedhubby » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:52 am

I participated in this thread and let my leg get pulled long and slow. Toward the last few pages, I began to feel thoroughly hoodwinked and fooled by the OP and his story.

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:20 am

JeffBingham wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:46 am
airhorn wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:21 am
Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
gesdell wrote:
Not necessarily. If you turn off your online tracking in the user control panel, it won't show a last active date. They may just have their settings that way.
Better than I'd feared, then. Their whole story is special and I'd hate to lose it.

slenderfish

Unread post by slenderfish » Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:55 pm

I recall the postings when they were in real time and they were riveting. Turns out my (our) journey has some similarities. So I wouldn't just assume his was fiction.

But one really never knows....

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:05 pm

I thought it was for real. He had a lot of followers. As a matter of fact, the first night she was meeting up with the main guy actually coincided with an update of the entire board. The guys who were involved in the update decided to postpone it until the next evening because of all the guys on here that were following the action in real time.

I was amazed at the time the amount of interest there was that night. If anyone reads it from the start, it was very slow moving and you would wonder if it ever would happen. It eventually did, but it still moved slowly. Then it kind of just faded out as the main guy moved away and she lost interest.

That's all I know, but if there is anyone else who has something to add, please do so.

happystrife
Trainable

Unread post by happystrife » Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:09 pm

you know she’s hot too.

newaussiecuck
Pervert

Unread post by newaussiecuck » Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:38 pm

joel68 wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:05 pm
I thought it was for real. He had a lot of followers. As a matter of fact, the first night she was meeting up with the main guy actually coincided with an update of the entire board. The guys who were involved in the update decided to postpone it until the next evening because of all the guys on here that were following the action in real time.

I was amazed at the time the amount of interest there was that night. If anyone reads it from the start, it was very slow moving and you would wonder if it ever would happen. It eventually did, but it still moved slowly. Then it kind of just faded out as the main guy moved away and she lost interest.

That's all I know, but if there is anyone else who has something to add, please do so.
I remember that night so well, I was on the edge of my seat hitting refresh every couple of minutes waiting for the next update. One of the hottest moments I've encountered on here for sure. I was always hoping something more would happen but I'm glad all concerned are doing well.
My current situation: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=65904

luv2doit
Virgin

Unread post by luv2doit » Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:42 am

This was an exciting slow burn ride. Lot of teasing and a good story with good experience.
I hope that one day Breaker445 give us an random update on his life.
Breaker445 we miss you :) :) :) and hope that your doing well.
For some it may accelerates the inevitable and for others it helps them to comeout stronger than ever.
But in the end, I hope you will find true happiness.
😎😎😎

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:44 am

Welcome to the forum luv2doit.

shawnm
Player

Unread post by shawnm » Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:47 pm

*Bump* Any updates Breaker? Your story was sexy. Hope you choose to become active again!

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:14 pm

Kind of surprised to see a mention of this after all these years.

I believe I pretty much summarized what went on in my post back in December of 2021. He kind of gave up on this in late 2019.

They were late 20’s when this was going down. He never said where they lived, but I concluded by hints he gave that they were in the Pacific Time Zone. At least that’s my take.

They had no kids at that time. But now, 3 years later, that could be possible.

But the bottom line is that he was more into it than she ever was. And she wouldn’t involve him like he wanted her to. She would not tell him details about when she got fucked. The main guy moved away and she lost interest, even though he had given her the green light to start up with a new guy.

So all he has now are the memories I would guess.

Shawnm, you could try to send him a PM. Maybe he still comes on here. You never know.

If anyone wants any more info, please send me a P.M. (I did have a lot of interest back when things were heating up.)

echoplex
Virgin

Unread post by echoplex » Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:46 am

One other thing worth noting is that his last post was in March of 2020 which was right when Covid started to really hit. Hopefully both Breaker and his wife are okay but it was always weird to me how that is the particular time when the updates stopped.

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:29 am

Thanks for bringing this thread back to the top echoplex. Of all the threads on OHW, "progress story" is the one that resonated most with me. At times, the way Breaker described his wife reminded me so much of my Ex it was almost eerie. I loved reading about the FLR developments in their marriage as much what he wrote about her sex with other men. His/their approach to cucking felt mature and real.

Looking back at their story, the ending has never sat quite right with me. It felt like they were on the cusp of finally fully embracing their roles. They seemed to finally be able to discuss pretty much everything outside the bedroom - honestly talking about their feelings about their relationship, not just sex. She was open about her satisfaction with him as her sub, and with her freedom to take lovers whenever and however she liked. In public, she was becoming increasingly open about their dom/sub dynamic, and her availability to other men. Then it just stopped. Breaker decided he wasn't going to bring up anything related to the lifestyle at all - instead, to wait for her to say or do something. But she never did, at least not before he stopped posting altogether.

After all the effort they put into working through this together, over the course of years, it felt odd that they would just drop everything, forever. I can't imagine having lived that life and then pretending like none of it had ever happened. How can two people just flip a switch like that? Whether he chooses to reappear and share more of their story or not, I hope they're happy, and healthy, and together. Even if Mrs. Breaker never steps out again, I hope they've found a way to unpack all that happened throughout the years they spent exploring all of this. If you're listening, Breaker, it would be great to hear from you. In any case, best wishes.
-60d

David52
Trainable

Unread post by David52 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 1:54 pm

Breaker, I just finished your thread from the beginning. If you are reading this, please accept my thanks for sharing your epic story, even with it's mysterious ending. I was also impressed with your loyal fans. They were supportive, thoughtful and respectful to the end.

Along with others I did have an impression that perhaps more was going on with Dylan than Mrs B was sharing with you. Your loyal fans would all love to hear from you.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:12 pm

David52,

I was one of those loyal followers.

There was definitely more going on with his wife and Dylan, the main guy who fucked her. There was a bit of infidelity as well. He caught her in a few lies.

My take was that he wanted to really get into the LS and she didn’t totally embrace it. He literally had to pry any info out of her about any sex that she may have had. That’s not how he wanted it. He wanted to be part of it. After Dylan moved out of town, he basically green-lighted her, but she wasn’t really interested.

Only speculation, but the LS isn’t for everyone. Maybe they decided to abandon it to save their marriage. Or or it very well could be that at their ages at the time decided to start having kids. We will never know for sure.

Please read a previous post I made about this as well. They were in December of 2021 & March of this year.

Rogueuser1
Player

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:19 pm

Bump
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked