progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Re: progress story

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:59 pm

Hi Breaker,

Would love an update, even if it is mostly vanilla...
Your HotWife must be considering an alternative to Dylan, hopefully... He is too sporadic for her to be able to count on him.

Cheers, buddy.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:55 am

Hi Breaker...spent the last couple of weeks reading your story in full...wishing you all the best and hope things continue progressing for you but have to admit I'm a little concerned over the continued lack of any real detail from your wife about her intimate encounters.

I always gone by the rule that a hotwife/hotwifing is where the hubbie doesn't mind his wife fucking others and is more than happy to encourage it, while a cuckold DOES mind - to a degree - but wants her to do it because we worship them so much and want to see them happy, but also because of the agony/ecstasy of the jealousy wrapped up in the humiliation.

From following closely it seems like your wife is all in on the hotiwfe lifestyle - she is keen to have the freedom to fuck who she wants when she wants - but doesn't really buy in to the cuckold side of things as she's declined to really give you any detail other than on the odd occasion you've got stuff out of her, despite you pretty much begging her for them. (despite you getting her the book - Emma Kelly's a very good choice btw).

I can understand this in a situation where you'd pushed her into it, but clearly that's not the case here so it's hard to see why she can't 'give a little back' if you know what I mean.

I appreciate it's probably awkward for her to relay all the intimate details..perhaps when you're satisfying her you could get more verbal talking about how you imagine seeing him slide his dick into her, and verbalising what you imagine them doing 'behind your back'. Good luck and hope things continue to improve for you, from a wannabee cuck.

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:24 am

4v273 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:51 am
Bull4Her216 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:26 am
What is the most amazing is how much of a listener you have become.
This.

Very wise Breaker.

The mantra here is often......communicate, communicate, communicate.

Very true and listening is implied, yet seldom mentioned.....[ my view] it is far more important then talking. You seem to be doing well catching the non-verbal communication from Mrs Breaker.....and that can tell more then she says verbally.

:up: :up: :up: :up:
+1

Breaker has a good feel for staying connected to her. Keep showing her your passion, support, and love. Ignore the requests for updates.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:26 am

wocka-wocka wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:24 am
Breaker has a good feel for staying connected to her. Keep showing her your passion, support, and love. Ignore the requests for updates.
What, there is something wrong with asking for an update?

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:40 am

Ballspanking, nothing wrong with expressing interest and asking for an update.

Hopefully he will give us one, even though she’s not gonna get it soon.

Watchinu69
Experienced

Unread post by Watchinu69 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:01 pm

Hey Breaker- Love for you to touch base and share what’s going on in your world. 👍

happystrife
Trainable

Unread post by happystrife » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:04 pm

Breaker where you at?!

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:17 pm

Hey Breaker,

Is it FALL yet? Has Dylan come back to town? Wife getting antsy? Are you getting antsy?

Please let us know if anything has or has not happened.

Thanks again!!

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:23 pm

Ha! I was about to write the same thing! It's fall here where I am - goo weather for thigh-high suede boots, and other things...
-60d

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:28 am

Hey! Sorry for the long time between posts. We have been good, just unfortunately nothing really seeming to be noteworthy to post about. With there being nothing to post about I sort of collect little bread crumbs of interesting things over time thinking I'll get around to compiling them into one big basket and post about it, but by the time I get around to it, I either forget some things or realize 'meh, that's probably nothing and I over thought it.'

It is Fall, but unfortunately no word on Dylan returning and with that my guess is that flame has been put out. But even though he may no longer be an option, there has been other things that have made me think she is keeping her options open. We continue to both be very busy. Along with that, and I don't know if it's because of how busy I have been or what, but my libido has taken a dive as of late. With that I just haven't been that into things lately, which I guess has allowed me to take a sit back and see where she takes things type of perspective. When there is action it is vanilla. She's noticed this, and although she's made some subtle comments, she's excused it as just our busy schedules, which certainly plays a huge role in it.

I'll try to gather the bread crumbs that have happened since the last time I posted and compile them into a post.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:25 pm

Thanks for the update, Breaker!
I think you would get a lot of excellent suggestions from the peanut gallery here if you posted more often.
I realize the Dylan flame might be burned out, but with your flagging libido, it could be an excellent opportunity to encourage her outings in other new venues, be it the gym, or with her wild GF on all girl nights, or even Las Vegas...
I don’t know... But it’s good to see you are still around.

Cheers, buddy!

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:11 pm

Ballspanking, I agree. If he’s doing worse in bed then that may give her some incentive to get fucked by another guy.

Too bad about Dylan fizzling out. Who knows, maybe he will return to town for Thanksgiving or Christmas and fuck her then.

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:20 pm

Well I know I was going to try and post the little things that had happened over the last month or so that make me think she is keeping her options open, or at least getting much more comfortable with the idea, but I'll very quickly add some things and fast forward to the surprise I have for tonight. So we haven't really talked about the cuckolding topic that much lately, really at all other than an occasional comment made by her confidently knowing I'd like certain things that are very much cuckold related. Which I always positively respond with agreement, but it's a blip of a comment and a blip of a moment and we move on.

Anyways, oddly enough, even though the discussions about it all has gone down, she's said and done some things that show she is getting more comfortable with the idea. For instance she hung out with some girlfriends and after hanging out with them she came back and said things like she thought there was a potential fling between one of her girlfriends who was married and another guy, which lead to her making a comment that maybe this whole wives hooking up with other men thing was more common than she thought, but she said it more like she was educating me about it. It was also a group of women she just recently started conversing with more. Fast forward a few days later and we were watching this show where someone asked this woman what's something she'd wear that was hot for her man and she said a catsuit. My wife laughed, fully knowing that's a super hot turn on outfit for me she said, "You're so basic!!" Like to really normalize my fantasy of her wearing a catsuit. Since the comment was made just days after her comment about maybe wives sleeping around is more common than we realize, it just came across that at one point what she thought as being a little much was far more normal.

Fast forward to a week ago and she made a comment that was very interesting, and I wish I remembered it in full, but I definitely remember the nuts and bolts of it. We finally were able to go out on a date together, and before this date, I will say I had noticed over the last week or so, while walking by her while she was on her phone that she'd be looking at social media pages that were of guys, and just like she used to do before, when she saw me get close she'd immediately cancel out of whatever she was looking at. Anyways, save that for later, because as we were out on our date we got onto a conversation that was about someone she knew that was having some marriage problems. She made the comment that there were a lot of nice guys out there, that will always be out there, and as long as you are married to a nice understanding guy you can make it work. She laughed and said, "Does that sound mean?" As I go back and read it, I guess it doesn't read as hot as it sounded and I am having trouble really expressing the confident dominance of how that came across. That may take more time to write out just how submissive that comment made me feel and made me realize the control she had. Go a little later in the night and she wanted me to a take a picture of her in front of something, so she gave me her phone to take the photo. To my surprise her phone was locked requiring a passcode. She has never had her phone locked, like ever. When I told her I couldn't take the picture because her phone was locked she very quickly came up with an excuse that when she updated her phone it now required a passcode. I chuckled to myself inside because I knew that excuse was bogus, and I also thought back to recently noticing what she was looking at on her phone.

Ok! Finally we get to where we are for tonight. I know I've left some things out, and probably not the best at describing what I did, but I am in a rush and wanted to get to tonight. So a couple days ago she told me on Friday she and her friend Jennifer were going to go watch one of Jennifer's girlfriends at some show, she's in a little band and apparently they are performing at this bar tonight. Last night she starts trying on outfits for tonight and I walk into the room and there she is wearing leather pants, and black ankle boots. I was stunned. Super hot outfit and when I made the comment of how hot she was she laughed and said, "Well this isn't about you." She made some adjustments while looking in the mirror and said out loud to herself, "There that looks sexy." My heart raced at how exciting this was, but I wanted to play it cool and not over do my excitement, so I asked 'normal' questions about the night. Suggesting she could stay the night at Jennifer's if it got too late, she said she's wanting to come back, but she will see how the night went. When I suggested it, I definitely could see her thinking it out in her head on if she'd stay the night or not, and depending on how the night went I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up staying there. This moment of just hanging out in the room, watching her intently adjust her outfit and check herself out while having a talk was really exciting. Knowing that outfit is an outfit I would absolutely love to take her out in, but she is wearing it to go to some bar with friends to listen to a band, and just knowing that social environment and what it could present was hot.

With that, do I think it means she is going to go out tonight and hook up with someone? No, not at all. But chalk it up as her going out and doing something she doesn't normally do, sort of stepping out of her comfort zone, while wearing an outfit that is sure to get attention.

So I am trying to not make the focus of tonight on me. Like in the past I would probably annoy her by constantly bringing the night up in a sexual way that was focused on what I got out of the night. For instance, I've thought of text messages to send her to maybe remind her she's got a free pass, even something as simple as sending her the fleur-de-lis emoji and saying hope she has fun. But I've held back, because that would be me making the night about me and obviously she already knows she has the green light, so it's better to just see where she takes it. And really the night, as it stands on the surface, is nothing more than her seeing one of her friend's friends perform at a bar.

Before we left for the day, she said her plans were after work to go straight to Jennifer's to get ready. Instantly in my head I was thinking, "dang it I wont get to see her before she left." But before I could even express my disappointment she smiled and said, "Don't worry, I'll send you photos." With this confident grin.

I will say I've had a hard time concentrating all day. Again, I don't expect anything happening tonight, but my hope is maybe she's slowly stepping back into the game and if I behave and do better this time around, maybe this could work. I've just got a hopeful feeling that this is a potential restart.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:31 pm

Well maybe she's ready to start back up. You said she was gonna have Dylan fuck her for sure if or when he came back to town. So we know that she wasn't just thinking about. She was definitely gonna do it. But that's fizzled out.

But now it appears that she's looking at other options rather that wait for Dylan to return. That's a good thing. Based on what you said, it may not come to fruition right away. But then again, in the past she had surprised you about this stuff and let you know right out of the blue. So I guess we will all wait with you patiently to see what happens next.

Thanks for the update and keep posting about what has happened or what has not happened. We are all interested in hearing more as time goes on.

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:17 pm

Thanks for the additional details - I love hearing the little day to day things.

Dunno if I'm following her remark about there "always being lots of nice guys out there." Was she implying that if a woman is having trouble at home she can always find a nice side guy to help her make things work? If so, that's pretty intense. And hot.

It's great she has girlfriends to go out with, and that she does. I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but having a wingbabe - a girlfriend who was in the know, and who was also looking to hook up - made a huge difference to my wife. Eventually, all the women in her close circle knew she cucked me, but in the beginning, having a girlfriend she could be open with made it easier for my wife to get back in the game. Probably helped that her friend had been divorced for a year or so, so was already well into the dating and hooking up scene.

Anyway, if you're open to it, could be something to bring up during your couch time - that you'd be fine with her opening up to Jenifer (or someone else) about your 'open marriage.'

Looking forward to hearing about what goes down tonight.
-60d

FFDriver
Experienced

Unread post by FFDriver » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:21 am

Mister B... Glad to hear from you and hope the dry spell over the summer has been put to bed (sic). I have to agree with 60d regarding Jennifer. Remember something; men tend to embellish, if not fabricate their exploits when talking to the guys, while women tend to tell the truth when talking to the girls. Presuming Mrs. B and Jennifer are close friends, 'J' knows all about your kink. Most likely, 'J' or one of Mrs. B's other friends have provided some coaching. If having someone on the side has crossed Mrs. B's mind - they already know about it. Of course, if the truth be known she wants to remain monogamous to you, they also know it.

Considering the fact she's known Dylan for so long, she's developed feelings (even if only Platonic) for him, so she was comfortable giving him what was previously yours alone. This also tells me she won't jump into anyone's bed that she doesn't know or trust... at least a little. Question: do the two of you still have the evenings on the couch where you massage her feet - and also talk? If not, maybe you need to reinstate those sessions.

When you get her into the mood for conversation, suggest she enlist Jennifer's help in finding her someone. Jennifer is single, correct? Trust me, if 'J' knows your wife wants a boyfriend, she will help her find the right one.

Final question. We know Mrs. B is VERY reluctant to discuss any details about Dylan, besides your knowing they've been together. Is there any chance she has/has had a boyfriend she's NOT told you about? In other words... truly cucked you?

Good luck... and keep us in the loop.

Rogueuser1
Player

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:35 am

Hope it all went well - can't wait to hear the next update!
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:22 am

Thanks all for the replies. Nothing mentioned of anything happening last night, as expected, but also a few things with that is, it was super late when she got back and she isn't one to spill everything right away, it sometimes takes some time for her to let a few little things out. She did say she had a really good time and a lot of fun. I'll anxiously await to see if she brings anything up this weekend. Again, this night sort of had the feel she was testing me to see how I would behave, and I will say I was very proud of myself as I didn't make the night about me at all.

60d - Yes! That is exactly how it came across and how I interpreted it. That if a woman is having trouble in her relationship/marriage she can always find a nice guy on the side to sort of get a break/help, yet knowing she has a nice and loyal husband that she can be with in marriage. It was a very strong comment from her and it was hot.

FFDriver - I agree she has to have that connection first, which makes me wonder if last night there was any possible options in the group that went out. She hasn't said anything yet, but I am curious. Jennifer does have a boyfriend and I know he went last night, so a couple things ran through my head was did his friends go too? Was it one of those things where Jennifer had a group of girlfriends go and her boyfriend brought some of his friends to avoid being the only guy and sort of even out the numbers? We do the couch time still, but no juicy conversations. For the question of truly cucking me, I would say probably not, but I also wouldn't be surprised that if she is sort of starting over this time, that this would be the way she'd choose and as she settled in she'd start to let me in more. Explaining why I think this and why I'd be ok with it probably needs to be it's own post.

Anyways, we will see if she brings up anything over the next couple days.

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:15 pm

Breaker445 wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:20 pm
She made the comment that there were a lot of nice guys out there, that will always be out there, and as long as you are married to a nice understanding guy you can make it work. She laughed and said, "Does that sound mean?"
Maybe I'm stating the obvious. You need to be careful with her getting the wrong idea. IF she's suggesting relationship problems are resolved with another guy, then that doesn't fix anything and a third will only add more chaos. IF she is suggesting the problem is her friend isn't getting the sex she wants, then absolutely, she's on the right track.

Not much "stepping back into the game" based on her comments. She knows she has the freedom and knows your relationship is better for it. That she isn't dating in real life doesn't mean much.

Don't forget she knows you always want to be her #1 and the extra guys are for fun.

uxorious
Player

Unread post by uxorious » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:43 am

This is an insanely hot read. Despite having been a member of this forum for more than a decade I just came across this thread recently. So much of it (the disappointment in sexual performance, the humiliation, the foot worship stuff, the oral sex stuff) mirrors aspects of relationships I’ve had in the past.

I’ve always thought of cuckolding as knowing about everything that’s happening. This thread made me realize it’s two (plus, ha) people in it and that each person in the relationship is going to want to do it their way. I’ve always wanted to know the sexual details of past girlfriends’ encounters — this thread makes me realize that’s not necessarily a guarantee.

I would say, I don’t like the “sneaky” direction it feels like this is taking (lack of details, password on the phone, etc.). I hope for you both you maintain communication and keep up trust between each other.

Thanks for the hot read; can’t wait to follow this story as it develops.

Watchinu69
Experienced

Unread post by Watchinu69 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:44 am

Good morning Breaker- hope with Fall upon us Mrs Breaker is trying on those sexy boots for Dylan, any non updates to share ... thanks

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:05 am

What does the fleur-de-lis mean in relation to hotwifing? Google didn't give me a good answer

Niblick
Trainable

Unread post by Niblick » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:23 pm

to hotwifing? Nothing. The couple came up with that as a symbol for what they are exploring.
LOVE MY WIFE!

jps18
$2 Ho

Unread post by jps18 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:48 am

Any updates Breaker ? It's been a while , has Mrs. B. made any comments as to her night out with " friends " ? Wondering if more were playing than just the band .

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:38 am

Add me to the list of curious readers. I enjoy reading about your developing FLR as well as the cuckold side of your story. Hope everything's going well.
-60d