progress story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
wocka-wocka
Experienced

Re: progress story

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:38 pm

BallSpanking wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:19 pm
Breaker, I don't mean to "harsh your mellow", but how does her locking up your dick equate to her fucking other guys?
Guys have one idea, an empowered woman decides for herself.

she’s experimenting with more dominance and breaker has definitely encouraged it.

Per another comment, Breaker, you need to be careful the connection with her remains strong. So, you need to be sure there are boundaries so she does not mistake your submissive behavior with an indifference for her.

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:23 am

Hey Breaker,

A GREAT present for your wife would be a longer, simple gold necklace and put your key on it.

A second option would be a gold bracelet or anklet.

shesaidtome
Prepubescent

Unread post by shesaidtome » Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:29 pm

Great updates Breaker. Thanks as always! Curious about the "humiliating jabs" towards you she made in front of the group and what details of your "inadequacies in bed" she shared. Such a powerful thing!! Happy holidays to you and yours!

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:57 pm

Hey Breaker,

Sorry, just to clarify, usually a key holder will put the key to your chastity cage on a gold necklace. The necklace is usually long enough to just hide the key under her blouse with it peaking out occasionally. I am not sure what that exact length is. She can wear it when out with her girlfriends and at parties or on a date with a male friend.

We all know that it defeats the purpose of the chastity cage if you hold the key and can remove it if you wanted. This is why this would make a great present for her. Maybe also get a copy of Lucy Fairbourne's book about Male Chastity and put it with the necklace and key. Her being in the open minded mood lately maybe she will be open to it more.

If you don't want to do the necklace then maybe get her a bracelet or anklet to put the key on. Remember the anklet has another meaning as well.

Good luck and please keep us updated.

billy12345
Virgin

Unread post by billy12345 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:45 pm

Breaker445 wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:24 am
Well, this is going to be a lengthy post. I started writing a post, got distracted, and things happened in between that make it like two separate posts. First, on Friday I had one submissive night that in it's own way may be one of the hottest nights because it may have opened the flood gates to so much more. It started by us making plans to go out with some of her friends, which over time has turned into our friends, but it was us and three other couples. The plan was simple go out and have some drinks and just socialize. My interest in going out peaked greatly when the night before she started to pick out her outfit to wear and she chose a red sweater, black leather pants, and thigh high brown suede boots. I was pleasantly stunned in seeing she chose that outfit. I couldn't hide my excitement when she showed me what she was going to wear and she just laughed at seeing how easily pleased I could be. Needless to say I couldn't wait to go out now and the image of her outfit stuck in my mind the entire next day.

Finally it was time to go out and she kept her choice in her outfit which was nice because often she changes her mind. To add to the sexy outfit she put a lot of time in her hair and makeup, topping off the outfit with bright red bold colored lipstick. I was a bit intimidating myself in her presence and we hadn't even left yet. As we were on our way to meet our friends she brought up that the "girlfriend" (Those are air quotes) the one that my wife thinks is having a fling with Jason, is apparently having a party amongst that entire group, yet my wife and I were not invited. My wife was clearly annoyed, and aired out her annoyance to me by saying with great confidence that the girlfriend just loved attention and knew if my wife was there she'd take away the attention. I actually couldn't agree more, the few times I've hung out with that group she definitely enjoys attention and comes across as a flirt, and I agreed with my wife that she would take away the attention. My wife talked a little more, expressing more annoyance of not getting invited, but also expressing confidence and being content with why she wasn't invited, which was centered on my wife getting the attention. So start the night right there, the submissive feeling of being with my wife wearing just an incredibly hot outfit all awhile hearing her air out her confidence that she knew she wasn't getting invited to another party because she would take attention away from someone who was a flirt.

So we met up with our friends and hung out. I couldn't help but notice when we arrived and walked to our table many guys taking glances at my wife as she walked by. We had some food and drinks and just talked and hung out, things were going normal, then my wife and another friend went to the bar to get more drinks and I couldn't help but notice they were gone for a little bit of time. Long enough that the other woman's husband made the comment to me that, "Man our wives have been gone for awhile, yeah?" I just laughed and told him nonchalantly, "Yeah seems like it." Of course I was thinking in my head many fantasy land thoughts which I didn't mind at all. Finally they came back giggling and my wife holding a full drink. Her friend was practically bragging as she told us they got free drinks. I glanced at my wife who gave me this sexy smirk and raised her eyebrows. We went on hanging out and as the night and drinks went on, my wife started, just little enough, throwing humiliating jabs toward me in front of the group. It started off with really small comments, but like a snowball rolling down a hill the comments from her became bigger and bigger. She was establishing and inserting her power right there amongst us all and while I couldn't believe it, I was secretly loving it. She made remarks and jokes from my inadequacies in bed to when the topic of going to the gym and working out came up and one of the guys was talking about it she made the comment that I could use more time in the gym as well, she was so good at this, she even complimented the guy in comparing him to me. Each time she took a chance to humiliate me in a way and I'd look at her, she gave me this incredibly seductive smirk. Some of the comments she made I got a sympathy "Awww" from the other women and laughs from the men. On the surface I was a good sport about it, but inside I was thinking to myself, 'Whoa this is very hot!' and completely unsuspecting behavior from my wife.

As the night went on my wife and her girlfriend would take some more trips to the bar, each time being gone for a noticeably decent amount of time and each time returning with a free drink in hand. A few times I'd engage in a conversation with the girlfriend she'd skip off to the bar with and I couldn't help but notice her body language toward me I read it as one of two ways; Either she had this sympathetic look to her like, "Awww this poor sucker has no idea his wife just dominates him." Or, "Awww this guy is super sweet and wish my husband was sort of the same." Add to all this and I am also reminded of her power by her outfit and the looks she'd get when she walked to and from the bar or really anywhere within the place. After the night ended and we were on our way back to our place she asked very mockingly if I was alright from the things she said tonight. I laughed with her and said that it was fine, before I could say more she responded in a more serious tone and almost like talking down to me, "Of course it's fine." I was taken back by her saying that and the tone she said it in, so I had to tell her that admittedly it was rather hot. She smiled and patted my leg as to say good boy.

The next morning while sipping on a cup of coffee, she walked over to me and asked how I was doing. I said good and she added, "You doing OK from last night?" A little intrigued I replied, "Yes..." Certainly I gave a pause and look after saying yes because I was interested to see where she was going with this. She smirked, raised her eyebrows and looked down toward my lap. "They doing ok?" By now I was confused and said, "Yeah?" To make sure I knew what she was talking about she asked again but more directly, "Your balls are doing ok from last night?" I gave a short laugh and said, "Yeah? Why?" She raised her eyebrows again as she told me with a confident tone, "They're ok after I took them?" My eyes widened as I couldn't believe it. First I didn't expect that from her that early in the morning after the night, actually I didn't really expect that from her at all, and second, it confirmed to me that what I was reading her words and actions correctly from the night! She saw I was stunned and laughed and immediately changed topics to let me know what the plans for the day were.

The rest of the weekend went rather quiet until last night. Out of nowhere she started giving me instructions on errands to run after work for the next day. She was very assertive when she was telling me what I needed to do and there was no asking, it was telling. I replied, "Yes Ma'am" to let her know I was going to obey her. Little did I know she'd love that reply and like a light bulb going off she quickly reminded me of my place by telling me with a little sense of playfulness, "Good and you should thank me." Her confidence and Dominance could not go unnoticed so I jokingly asked, "You want me to wear my cage while I do these errands?" I knew it was a longshot, hence why I brought it up in a joking manner, I figured she'd reject the idea. To my continued surprise, a theme from the weekend, she said, "Hmmm yes, but don't you have a hard time getting it on?" I let her know I no longer had a hard time getting it on and with great enthusiasm and excitement she told me, "Yes! Wear your cage too." It came across like she was very excited to hear I didn't have trouble getting it on and that had she known I didn't have trouble she would have had me wear it many times in the past, and now it was like a potential thing moving forward.

So needless to say I am very excited to see what, if anything, the night brings. Given this is the first time in a long time I've been caged and with her excitement and seemingly possible potential to use it more down the road, I don't want over do it and am reminding myself to not focus on myself or my wants from it. Also to add, the funny thing is, like I mentioned above, a portion of this post was written before I got distracted and ended up having more to add. What I wrote before was early on when I said this may have opened the flood gates to something more, then two days later she is telling me to wear my cage.
So hot. I love her humiliating you. Reminds me of my ex, but not so much in public.

Can you give more details about what she said about comparing your physique with the other guy who goes to the gym more often? And also about your inadequacies in bed?

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:33 am

Some have asked what she said that night we went out. There were many little jabs throughout the night, but as for the inadequacies in bed, somehow the conversation got onto that sort of topic and she giggled when she brought up my inability to last long. One of her friends jokingly brought up this really hot scenario as she described wearing a sexy outfit and seducing her husband. That is when my wife chimed in while giggling saying I wouldn't be able to last a second if she did that for me and that my quick finish would ruin the fun. I tried to defend myself by acting shocked and in disbelief and she gave this big smile and said, "What?" Before I could answer in front of the table she said, "We both know you'd be done in a second. Don't act like you wouldn't." This was met with laughs from everyone else, and I went along with it too. She looked at me with this smirk, titled her head, and shook her head as she added, "Need a little more stamina."

As for the comment about the gym, we got on topic about working out and going to the gym. One of the men started talking about his workout routine. Granted he was humble when explaining his workout routine, he wasn't bragging, but he happened to be wearing a short sleeve polo shirt which the sleeves were tight around his arms and while he was talking his elbows were resting on the table so his arms were naturally bigger looking. He was talking about what he does and after hearing his routine my wife says aloud to me, "You could use trying that." She wasn't subtle when she made eye and head movement looking up and down at me and my arms. The unsubtle look was part of her joke. Again the table laughed and again I tried to defend myself by making an excuse for the reason to my lack of lifting weights recently and doing more cardio. My wife then blurted out with a laugh as now to defend me, but giving me a backhanded compliment at the same time. "No guys! He's lost like 5 pounds since Spring!" She shot this smile over at me that made me realize she was going to win this conversation.

Another comment was, one of the couples was planning on doing some moving in the upcoming days and a little after the gym conversation already took place they got talking about their plans of moving and the large task that it was. Well my wife volunteered me to help them move, but then very quickly referred back to the gym conversation by squeezing my arm with her hand and saying, "Although I'm not sure if he'd be much help." Lastly, another comment was one of the women ordered this drink that was delivered to our table and lets just say the shape of the glass immediately reminded everyone of something that would belong to the male part and it wasn't long before jokes were being made about it. It was very large and as sex jokes started being made my wife said, "Wow! If only it was HALF that size!" Suddenly it felt like all eyes at the table were on me, I don't know if they were, but it sure felt like it. I tried to make some dumb response to make it look like I was arguing her comment and she quickly responded with a chuckle, "Umm, it's more like the size of one of those ice cubes inside the glass." Everyone laughed and again she gave me this smirk and raised here eyebrows.

There were other little things she said, but those were some of the big ones. Needless to say, that entire night has stuck in my mind and since she's slowly built off of it. Lately instead of asking me to do things she tells me to do things. An example was just yesterday she told me very sternly and firm, "Do the dishes, clean the toilet and vacuum." The tone of her voice and the way she was giving me the tasks made me think she knew she was using her dom side to get me to do the chores. I gave a curious look and a, "yes ma'am" reply to see if I was right and she gave me back a nod and a sexy smirk with a "Mmmhhmmmm."And with that I knew I was right. Well I certainly did what I was told and to go a little beyond to let her know I appreciated the way she told me to do the chores, I even folded the laundry for her, which she appreciated. But that attitude and way of demanding things is becoming a more and more frequent from her.

Nowwrunn7
Prepubescent

Unread post by Nowwrunn7 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:34 pm

I know you say this excites you but she is losing respect for you. I have read this story all the way through. Although she would be upset with you not lasting, she had a spousal heart for you. She told you she would still need you. She is losing that need and if the right guy comes along she will become his. I am seriously concerned. No man should EVER allow his wife to lose her respect for him.

FFDriver
Experienced

Unread post by FFDriver » Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:38 am

Nope, I disagree with Nowwrunn. She toys with Mr. B among friends, but my take is they have a strong relationship and she's not shopping for someone else. If you read the whole story then you know Dylan could have had her a lot, but she'd been friends with him even before they met.

Mrs B is in ways like my wife was in younger years... playful, flirty, but very private about who succeeded with her. She (and B) had fun with the head games among friends but I think that's as far as it goes. She knows she could be out playing any time she wanted, and she likes what she has.

Breaker... Merry Christmas for you and Mrs B. Here's hoping you get a Christmas present you'd really like although I don't see it happening.

Bayless
Trainable

Unread post by Bayless » Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:20 am

Could not agree more with Nowwrunn. Respect is the key word in this or any other playtime experience. Telling Breaker how great her bull is exciting for both and certainly acceptable. Her behavior in front of a larger group is cruel and not acceptable. That kind of treatment by the Mrs. toward Breaker is now a hot topic for the rumor and gossip mill that may effect family, job, friendships. In no way positive. Respect is the bottom line. Abuse does not work.

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:19 pm

What matters most is how Breaker feels about it.

billy12345
Virgin

Unread post by billy12345 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:40 pm

Breaker445 wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:33 am
Some have asked what she said that night we went out. There were many little jabs throughout the night, but as for the inadequacies in bed, somehow the conversation got onto that sort of topic and she giggled when she brought up my inability to last long. One of her friends jokingly brought up this really hot scenario as she described wearing a sexy outfit and seducing her husband. That is when my wife chimed in while giggling saying I wouldn't be able to last a second if she did that for me and that my quick finish would ruin the fun. I tried to defend myself by acting shocked and in disbelief and she gave this big smile and said, "What?" Before I could answer in front of the table she said, "We both know you'd be done in a second. Don't act like you wouldn't." This was met with laughs from everyone else, and I went along with it too. She looked at me with this smirk, titled her head, and shook her head as she added, "Need a little more stamina."

As for the comment about the gym, we got on topic about working out and going to the gym. One of the men started talking about his workout routine. Granted he was humble when explaining his workout routine, he wasn't bragging, but he happened to be wearing a short sleeve polo shirt which the sleeves were tight around his arms and while he was talking his elbows were resting on the table so his arms were naturally bigger looking. He was talking about what he does and after hearing his routine my wife says aloud to me, "You could use trying that." She wasn't subtle when she made eye and head movement looking up and down at me and my arms. The unsubtle look was part of her joke. Again the table laughed and again I tried to defend myself by making an excuse for the reason to my lack of lifting weights recently and doing more cardio. My wife then blurted out with a laugh as now to defend me, but giving me a backhanded compliment at the same time. "No guys! He's lost like 5 pounds since Spring!" She shot this smile over at me that made me realize she was going to win this conversation.

Another comment was, one of the couples was planning on doing some moving in the upcoming days and a little after the gym conversation already took place they got talking about their plans of moving and the large task that it was. Well my wife volunteered me to help them move, but then very quickly referred back to the gym conversation by squeezing my arm with her hand and saying, "Although I'm not sure if he'd be much help." Lastly, another comment was one of the women ordered this drink that was delivered to our table and lets just say the shape of the glass immediately reminded everyone of something that would belong to the male part and it wasn't long before jokes were being made about it. It was very large and as sex jokes started being made my wife said, "Wow! If only it was HALF that size!" Suddenly it felt like all eyes at the table were on me, I don't know if they were, but it sure felt like it. I tried to make some dumb response to make it look like I was arguing her comment and she quickly responded with a chuckle, "Umm, it's more like the size of one of those ice cubes inside the glass." Everyone laughed and again she gave me this smirk and raised here eyebrows.

There were other little things she said, but those were some of the big ones. Needless to say, that entire night has stuck in my mind and since she's slowly built off of it. Lately instead of asking me to do things she tells me to do things. An example was just yesterday she told me very sternly and firm, "Do the dishes, clean the toilet and vacuum." The tone of her voice and the way she was giving me the tasks made me think she knew she was using her dom side to get me to do the chores. I gave a curious look and a, "yes ma'am" reply to see if I was right and she gave me back a nod and a sexy smirk with a "Mmmhhmmmm."And with that I knew I was right. Well I certainly did what I was told and to go a little beyond to let her know I appreciated the way she told me to do the chores, I even folded the laundry for her, which she appreciated. But that attitude and way of demanding things is becoming a more and more frequent from her.
You would know better than others if you felt she was losing respect for you and it sounds like you have a strong relationship so.....fuck it, I agree. I love the humiliation. I think all of these comments and they way she's treating you is super hot!

Also---love the details in this post. Keep 'em coming!

Watchinu69
Experienced

Unread post by Watchinu69 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:59 am

Happy New Year Breaker!
Hoping you had a sexy fun new year with the Mrs. 🎉💃

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:28 am

Hey Breaker,

Maybe you should let your wife know that January 14th is Male Chastity Day and what that entails.

Hope you had a Great New Year!

FFDriver
Experienced

Unread post by FFDriver » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:23 am

Good morning, Breaker,
It's been a couple weeks since you last wrote and said Mrs. B went 'Dom' on you. How were your holidays? Here's hoping you received what you wanted most for Christmas....
When you go silent for a period like this "Because nothings happening," you usually have a report that knocks our socks off. Hope that's the case and we hear from you soon....

samsar1954cat
Experienced

Unread post by samsar1954cat » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:09 am

Be careful with what you want it can all go so wrong so quickly

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:20 am

Happy New Year, Breaker! Had a look around the site last week and saw your thread mentioned positively a couple of times. Seems there's at least one wife who's suggested her husband should be more like you! Anyway, hope things are going well and that you can spare the time for an update sometime soon.
-60d

Breaker445
Pervert

Unread post by Breaker445 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:51 am

Thank you! Everything is going well, just been busy again and nothing to update. I thought with the new year it would be an easy way to bring the topic back up to her, but as I thought of ways to bring it up to her I realized maybe it would be best if I didn't and just let her bring it back up if and when she ever decided to. Of course that could mean I am waiting for awhile, but it would be exciting to have her be the one to reintroduce the idea down the road.

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:29 pm

Hey Breaker,

Only four (4) more days until Male Chastity Day. Runs from Jan. 14th to Valentine Day. Maybe you can find a way to let her know and challenge her to go along with it for a month to see what you both can experience and what great gifts she will get on Feb. 14th

Hmmm?

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:29 pm

Great to hear from you. Glad you are still listening to your gut, even if it's not as exciting for us spectators! ;)

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:57 am

Breaker445 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:51 am
I thought of ways to bring it up to her I realized maybe it would be best if I didn't and just let her bring it back up if and when she ever decided to.
Great choice, Breaker. She's exploring on her schedule. She knows and trusts you support her. It's the right path for both of you.

Best wishes and a happy New Year to you both.

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:14 pm

I'm interested in the new girlfriend from the party - the one who flirted for free drinks and gave you knowing looks. What's the story in her marriage? Have she and your wife been exchanging notes?
-60d

60dCommon
Experienced

Unread post by 60dCommon » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:15 am

It's been a month since you posted about being publicly emasculated by your wife. Maybe it wasn't as big a deal as I imagine it to have been. But if it was, I'm curious to read about where she takes things in and out of the bedroom. Hope you're having kinky good times.
-60d

socal63
Prepubescent

Unread post by socal63 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:01 pm

Seems she dumped him

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:18 pm

Welcome to the forum socal63.

seydonar
Trainable

Unread post by seydonar » Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:10 pm

I always fear the worst for the guy when he stops posting. I hope Breaker445 is ok